Dream Fantasy Inc.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as I suddenly stopped my attention to Ginny's tits and reached down to drop my shorts, Ginny stopped me by grabbing my wrist.

"Just a minute, that's my job," she declared.

Pulling her legs back from my side of the car, she then pushed me back against the reclined seat back.

"Lean back, close your eyes and be quiet, it's my turn now."

As I got comfortable lying back, my bent and straining cock felt as though it would penetrate a hole in the thin and tightened fabric. I sensed Ginny's hand against my leg. A hand that must have been her left hand is flat against my belly, her right hand down between my inner legs. Two of her fingers snuck in underneath the elastic band but stopped, applying slight pressure down against my groin. I felt something entering the leg hole of my underwear and soon detected that her fingers were surrounding my balls. I was feeling slightly ticklish, the skin below the base of my penis becoming extremely sensitive. Ginny pulled down gently, pulling pressure against the nuts inside. I felt her thumb and forefinger tightly grasp the very bottom of my hard shaft. The remaining part of her right hand held my scrotum and testicles captive.

Settling deeper into the reclined seat, I got as comfortable as possible, to the extent that the fire in my belly would allow. As of that time, Ginny hadn't touched the throbbing knob at my dick's end, having avoided it by keeping her hand on my groin positioned over to the side.

I then sensed something so soft and warm against the top of my leg. Concentrating, I sensed that neither of her hands had moved. I deduce that the feeling on my thigh was her tongue. Immediately, a shudder passed through me as I felt her tongue move across my leg. Sensing movement, I guessed that Ginny slid forward, getting closer.

"Ginny, let me out," I begged her.

"You're almost there, be patient. And no accidents buster, no accidents."

My stiffness went up one more notch if that was possible.

Then I felt Ginny's tongue against my shaft, the thin fabric being the only thing between us. I became aware of how wet I felt, everywhere. My entire front must have been covered in hot, sticky moisture. I thought about the moisture that Ginny was finding and I looked to see if there was any way that I could direct my middle closer to Ginny's face. I couldn't wait to get closer.

Wondering what would happen next, I didn't have to wonder for long. I sensed her tongue probing for the fly in my shorts. Ginny centered herself over the opening in the fabric and began the journey inside. With just a little help from her left hand, she finally entered the hole with her tongue, stroking the side of the bulging organ as she did so. After struggling briefly, her fingers and tongue forced compromise between the penis and the hole in the fabric, allowing its freedom. Feeling the penis fight its way out the hole, relief came quickly as it then stood at attention, free at last. Ginny lightly kissed the slippery tip and I could see in my mind's eye her tongue meeting the stickiness. After the soft kiss, I felt her hand wrap itself around me.

"How does this feel?"

"Ginny, I can't take this."

"Good."

As Ginny began to slowly stroke me, careful to squeeze me hard, she used her free right hand to push hard against my pubic bone, maximizing my length. The stroking stayed consistent, both in pressure and speed.

"Aahhh . . . Ginny . . . Ginny . . . "

Ginny stopped momentarily, tickled my tip with her tongue, then started stroking again but faster, saying, "Accident . . . accident . . . accident . . . accident"

"Oohhhh Ginnyyyyyyyy," I say as I exploded all over her hand.

"Shame on you, you had an accident, you told me that you wouldn't do that. Now we've got a mess to clean up. I expect some help with this," she said as she sternly feigned my scolding.

Feeling unable to move, I did little more than lie still in my glow. Ginny continued to stroke me, easing my hard-on into a soft state. Drawing slow lines and circles on my belly, Ginny quietly stroked my middle section, avoiding my sex directly, but seeming to enjoy the huge puddles everywhere. As my mind and body returned to more normal life, I enjoyed the attention that Ginny was paying to my belly and legs. Her touch felt wonderful, tender and soothing. After what must have been a few minutes of that pleasure, I wondered to myself how long this fantastic feeling might continue.

I soon found out as Ginny slowed down her attention to my groin, sliding her head forward and pivoting her hips over my face. With her spread thighs against the top of my seat back, my face was directly under and behind her sex. I reached up to the front of her thighs to better position her and began running my tongue over her soft skin. Looking into Ginny's crack, I saw the bunched and rolled material of her lace panties. Anxious for their removal, but patient enough to prolong the pleasure, I continued to kiss and make her inner thighs wet. At the same time, the fingers from each of my hands reached into the leg holes, to the extent that thongs have leg holes and crept high up the side of her cheeks to the part that was covered. I pulled her close and slightly adjusted her position as I did so.

I then felt her hands inside my underwear again, this time along my sides, but not really serious about sliding the pants down. I feel a slight stirring in my penis, as though it was again noticing all of the attention that Ginny was showering it with. Wondering if she wanted my hips raised, I lifted slightly and Ginny pushed me back into the seat.

"Mine first," she said, her voice barely audible.

She lifted her hips slightly, but unwilling to be that cooperative, I tugged the narrowest part of her clothing gently, forcing the roll of material deeper into her crotch. I could tell that making no attempt to remove her thong left her slightly exasperated, both by her movements and the sound she uttered.

I poked my tongue into the crack and under the tight seam of her thong, forcing my way underneath. My hands again traveled up the back of her legs and over her cheeks, grabbing tightly. After a couple of firm squeezes, my hands reached through underneath the elastic waistband and began to pull them down. Stopping just before the cloth in her crotch was pulled down, I let go and allowed them to stay just below the widest part of her hips.

During all of this, my tongue continued to probe in and around the material of her thong. I had avoided her sex so far, but couldn't wait to get closer and bypass the barrier of cloth. Ginny felt the thong on her hips in this most restrictive place and began to wiggle them free, hoping they'd follow gravity's lead and slide down her legs. But I stopped them from doing so and held them. It made them too tight to fall by themselves and I could tell that Ginny was becoming frustrated.

She took out some of her frustration on me by tightly grabbing my soft penis between her fingers and began to smother it with her tongue and lips. It didn't her take long to again bring some life back into my spent member.

I then had taken her thong down her legs a bit more, pulling the small rolled fabric just free from between her legs. I watched closely as I did so and saw small trails of sticky white glue try to bridge the distance between some very short hair and her relocated panties. My tongue reached deeper between her legs and made contact with the skin at the top of both legs.

Ginny, now more satisfied with her situation, allowed her hips to settle into me. Wanting more room, I reached for her thong and slid it down to her ankles. Unable to reach any further, I left them there. Immediately, Ginny came up for air and slid my shorts down my legs and down around my ankles.

Now both of us were nude, enjoying oral sex in the front seat of my car. For some reason, my concentration on the world around me increased. I imagined that I had heard a noisy vehicle in the distance and was awake enough to guess that it might be an old farm pickup. Thinking more about where my tongue was and the other sensory inputs available to me, I quickly returned my concentration back to Ginny's body parts. Ginny's legs were now spread wide, allowing me not only a close view but also the wonderful scent of her sex. My tongue reached between her lips for the first time and I slowly moved up between their soft folds and back down. I hungered for the taste and hoped to find more. My hands pushed against the inside of her legs and worked at forcing them wider. Her right leg was the only side that would move, so I took what I could get and pushed it far out and forward. I slid towards the center of the car to center myself below her.

Now clearly hearing the sound of an old truck, I got a bit nervous about the vehicle approaching. Ginny felt my body tighten and she reacted by pushing me down into the seat, making it difficult to even shift my position. Not only that, she intensified the effort of pleasing my now mostly firm hard on. I once again got sidetracked to the outside sounds when I heard a door slam. Even with my jump, Ginny quickly reminded me that she was in control.

Stopping only long enough to utter, "Don't move," she once again went back to surrounding me with her wonderful lips and tongue.

With my eyes open and my tongue very involved, I sensed someone approaching the car. I looked up and saw an upside down face under a farm cap only briefly before hearing, "Sorry, . . sorry. . . excuse me." I heard quick shuffling, the old door squeaking open and the noisy engine start.

"No big deal, he's gone," was all Ginny said.

Hearing the old pickup roar off in the distance, it was only now sinking into my brain that we had been found out and seen. I was surprised and disgusted but felt more than a bit of excitement by having been caught in the car. Ginny seemed completely oblivious to it all. It was almost as if she were on a mission. Now at full hardness, I was totally in tune with her movements, though never quite able to anticipate her next move. I found myself enjoying her spontaneity and sense of adventure.

It wasn't only me that was fired up and I think that I was contributing to her condition. My tongue now was busier between her lips. I swept the soft folds of skin and found a small knob that had already turned harder. Moving lower, I penetrated her opening, pulling against the skin around it. My forefingers pushed deeply against the inside of her legs. The feeling of Ginny against my shaft was now extremely satisfying. She was stroking pretty hard and could sense my building excitement.

I reached down to the sticky cum still on my legs and attempted to transfer some of the white glue to Ginny's anus. Finding a couple of puddles with my fingers, I gathered some of the goo while Ginny seemed to ignore my trespassing hands.

It might have been because she was now too busy sliding up and down my prick, taking me all in. Her hands were positioned against my groin in such a way to make me longer and Ginny was determined to make use of every inch. Mixing my spent cum with the moisture from my tongue, I found myself still short of lubricant. Knowing where to find more, my tongue then began to seek moisture in and around her sex. Finding some at the source, I pulled some from Ginny with my finger.

Meanwhile, she circled my shaft with her finger and traced lines with her tongue, first up, then down. Squeezing me harder with her thumb and forefinger, I felt a wonderful balance of pressure and subtle touch between what she was doing with her fingers and with what she was doing with her tongue.

With my tongue busy teasing her clit, the slippery finger began to make it's way to her most bottom hole. Finding the base of her funnel shaped bottom, I slowly started circling her anus, randomly sliding across once, and then continuing to circle. Ginny was tightening her back and hips, but seemed to be relaxing the muscles nearest my finger.

Moving my head to better locate myself, I got closer to Ginny's new spot and got in position to better satisfy her sex. Concentrating almost completely on pleasuring her stiffened clit, my tongue and lips began to stroke, tease and massage her. Between inserting my tongue inside her and dancing across the sensitive skin outside, Ginny was starting to move in time with my stroking.

Excited both from the stimulation I was giving and from what I was being given, I felt like I didn't have very far to go before I would cum again. Ginny seemed to sense that I was getting close to exploding and backed away from my tip, ceasing contact with me completely.

Not wanting to stop, I took my thumb, no longer satisfied with easing around the surface of Ginny's back hole and began to slowly enter her inner chamber, applying constant side pressure as it made it's one way voyage inside. It seemed as though Ginny was almost overwhelmed with the combination of stimulation.

Deciding to go for broke, I soon went as quickly and as vigorously with my motions as I thought I dared. My excitement built to what felt like an increasingly sharpening point, but Ginny tolerated this for only so long, and then suddenly sat up. She pulled her bottom away from my face, placing her legs down next to mine in the driver's well. Now very vertical, she slid quite literally into and against the steering wheel, rose up and waited for me to enter her. Twisting her hips forward to receive me vaginally (since I wasn't sure where I was really supposed to go), she stopped no longer than absolutely necessary as she lowered herself down around me.

With both of us very still, Ginny came down slowly until we met. With her head bent tightly forward over the top of the wheel to avoid the roof of the car, she then very deliberately leaned back on top of me, keeping me inside of her.

"I'm going to move my feet up on the dash, ok?" she asked.

"Anything."

Ginny slowly and skillfully lifted one leg at a time up against the windshield. She made it; we stayed together as long as possible. My stiff shaft was then out in the air and being pinched between her legs. Ginny reached below the back of my legs and pulled herself tighter against me. My hands stroked her sides lightly and I couldn't believe that we were as comfortable as we seemed to be. Then my hands explored her soft belly and chest for the first time. Reaching down between her legs, I teased the very small band of pubic hair and with a single finger made a path up across her waist, belly and onto her rib cage. Avoiding her breasts, I stayed below them and began showering her belly and groin with loving attention using both hands.

I felt Ginny clamping my penis firmly between her thighs, rubbing my shaft across the outside of her sex. Using her legs for control, she eased me over her lips at her own speed and intensity. I simply laid there and began exploring her breasts with my fingertips.

Reaching back between her legs with one hand and cupping her breast with my other, I happily stroked her hot, soft skin with my softest touch. She felt so nice against me and my hands took turns reaching lower between her legs. But Ginny reached for my tip and started to stroke it with her hand, pulling me tighter into her crack as she did so. Our hands together were satisfying each other and it was difficult to tell with our eyes closed who was doing what.

Though I had been able to ignore the pressure against my chest, it felt good when Ginny finally sat up, pulling her legs back down. Turning sideways, Ginny put her right knee down against the floor, tipping her body sideways as she placed her left leg between the seats and into the back. I adjusted my right leg below her and into the passenger's foot room area. With each of us twisting to fit together, Ginny prepared to take my length again. With her crack against the top of my right leg, she lowered herself down onto me. It wasn't possible to get full penetration, but we managed to make the best use of what we had. I found both the angle of attack and the ability to watch her to be very satisfying.

We slid together like that for a while, but slowly, almost as if in slow motion. She was beautiful from the side.

"Ginny, I have to cum and I'm going to do it now."

"Not yet, not yet."

After what seemed like a couple of very long minutes, Ginny pulled off and again climbed back on, facing the steering wheel. I felt myself go back inside of her, into her heat and welcoming slipperiness. Her head disappeared forward as she looked down with her chin against her chest. I reached forward to her sides and guided her on her mission. Adjusting position, I straightened out my legs slightly and pushed against the seat back, attempting to make more room for my legs. Ginny grabbed the steering wheel and used it to support herself as she furiously started slamming into me. The rim of the wheel helped her push harder and stop quicker at the end of each stroke. It felt as though she was gripping the rim of the wheel with her thighs to provide more force. I had never ever known anything like it before.

It wasn't only the feeling that was driving me crazy. Watching Ginny slam into my groin, her hips and sex taking me inside was too exciting for me to be able to control myself any longer. At that rate, it didn't take either one of us very long to reach our orgasms. Ginny's quick bursts of "ooh" soon turned into a long, almost scream-like "aahhh". I almost exactly repeated everything that Ginny managed to say and loved the sounds of us then coasting to a stop.

Stiff and sore, we both worked a bit at wiggling free. Ginny climbed over to the passenger seat and laid down on her side with her back to me, then scooted her buns closer to me. I turned on my side and slid over behind her, both of us bridging the gap between the seats. I reached over and massaged her back, letting my hands settle into the small of her lower back and then continued to move lower on to her cheeks.

With the warm sun coming in the windows and the sound of the dried corn leaves outside, I found myself almost drifting off to sleep. Feeling wonderful and peaceful, my eyes were creeping shut when all of a sudden Ginny looked back at me and asked, "So have you had enough?"

"I guess, for right now anyway." Realizing what I was really saying and being afraid to lose something very wonderful, I then asked, "Will you ever come back?"

"You know how to get me here, that won't change," she answered matter-of-factly.

Sitting up, Ginny gathered her clothes from various places in the car, setting her stockings on the dashboard. Looking over at me, she said, "Grab your clothes, let's run into the corn field to get dressed."

I grabbed my shorts, pants and shirt. Before I even had everything, Ginny popped the door open and jumped out, sort of hopping into the first row of corn. I followed her into the field, standing directly in front of her. The two of us must have been quite a picture, standing naked and holding our clothes in our hands. Ginny reached for the underwear in my hand, then dropped to her knees in front of me.

"Go ahead, lean against my shoulders. Step in."

After lifting the leg hole over my foot, she guided that foot back to the ground and proceeded to do the same with the other side. But she surprised me when she had both of my feet flat on the ground and my shorts around my ankles. She pulled me close and gave my soft tip another kiss.

"A sort of going away present for you."

Looking up into my eyes, Ginny looked beautiful and ready, even between the rows of corn. If I was hoping for anything more, I was soon disappointed as she slid my shorts up to my waist, tucking me in. After following that same pattern on my pants, she stood up and helped me with my shirt. Slowly buttoning each button, she helped me tuck in my shirttails next. Barefoot, we stood facing each other, with me dressed and Ginny still completely bare.