Dream Fantasy Inc.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached down for the thong in the pile on the ground and knelt down to ease it up over her feet. It wasn't as easy for me to figure out the front and back as it had been for Ginny to figure out mine, but I managed. Sliding the leg holes over each foot, I lifted the slight panties into place and made sure that everything was just where it belonged. I confirmed the thong's location by spreading her thighs slightly with my hands and probing with my tongue against the fabric, from as low as I could go between her legs and up to the low waistband. Using a couple of my fingers, I make sure that the front fabric was not twisted by sliding the fingers under the flattened section tightly against her belly.

I wanted more and it was almost more than I could do to back away. The sight of her, her scent and the touch of her legs on my face almost brought me pain.

Reaching down for the skirt, I got her feet into it and slid it up over her hips. Once in place, I eased the zipper up into place. Standing up, I grabbed her top as I stood before her and without being prompted; Ginny stuck her arms in the air, making it easier for me to guide the top down over her shoulders. Reaching underneath, I guided it down her sides and past her breasts. Straightening the bottom, I reached up underneath and cupped her breasts, dragging my hands slowly down across her belly into the top of her skirt.

With a quick kiss first, we walked back towards the car, both of us without our shoes. After we both got in and closed the doors, I started the car and turned around on the narrow gravel road. I said nothing, but my mind was running at five times its normal speed. Heading the short distance to the main road, I looked over at Ginny and got a big, innocent kind of smile.

"By the way," she said, reaching down at her side, "here's your receipt. Don't worry; I've already got your number and expiration date." Handing me a small piece of paper that looked like an honest to goodness credit card receipt, I found myself looking closely, trying to understand. Surely it was one of mine that had been left in the car for gas that I had purchased over the last couple of days or something. But it wasn't; the date was right, the company name said "Dream Fantasy, Inc." and the amount was so faint that I couldn't distinguish real numbers.

Stunned and unsure of what I had just heard or seen, I slowly approached the stop sign ahead. Coming to a complete stop, I looked back down at the receipt and then over at Ginny. But there was nobody there, no person, no clothing, nothing to even suggest that there had been a passenger in the car. Looking back at my hand, there was a receipt. I noticed that her stockings were still up on the dashboard.

I looked for traffic, slowly rounded the corner and headed for home with a huge smile on my face.