Dream Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers

In the restaurant, we sat opposite to each other and I had no chance to touch her hips. She acted a bit too careful when she moved her legs and made sure her dress doesn’t move up. This gave me fresh turn on and I felt my manhood rising in strong greed. As I dropped her at her flat, I wanted to go up to her door and try to check again on the pretext of a good night hug & kiss. But she didn’t give me a chance and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek walked away quickly. As I watched the sway of her hips, I felt the dress stuck too closely on her butts with no barrier of panty between the dress and her skin. This drove me crazy again and I had a raging hard on. After reaching home, I jerked off and shot out a huge load.

As I cooled down and lied down on my bed, I wondered why she teased me like this, which was not in her nature. It dawned on me this was her own way of expressing her physical desire. I felt time has come to break the ultimate barrier. I couldn’t sleep well as the thought kept coming back.

After about two weeks, my wife was away on a tour to Bombay and was scheduled to back in the weekend. I got a call from her on Friday to say that she was staying back in Bombay for the weekend as she met an old school friend. She told me to call Mina over for the weekend, so that I don’t feel lonely.

Almost immediately after I returned home, I got a call from Mina. She was in the neighbourhood and was coming over. After she came she told me she had no car and came by taxi. I realised that I had no means of dropping her home as my personal car was in the garage and I released the office car, as I had no plans to go out. As I told her this, both of us felt very disappointed that we couldn’t spend enough time together. She had to leave early to make sure she gets a taxi for going home. We had a quick bite of snacks, had a little chitchat and she was on her way home. I wanted to walk her up to the taxi, but she refused. Within a few minutes after she left a very heavy downpour started. I got worried and wondered if she could get a taxi before it started raining. I tried to call her mobile phone, but it was switched off.

After allowing sufficient time for her to reach home I called her home but got engaged tone. I knew my brother in law was out of town and wondered whom was she talking to. I tried several times and her phone was still engaged. I suspected the phone was out of order and I really got worried. I was hoping that her mobile phone battery ran out and she would call me after putting it on charge. As I was expecting the phone to ring any minute, the doorbell rang. To my great relief it was Mina standing there, partly drenched in rain. As my tension got released, I gave her a hug and a kiss on her cheek and welcomed her in. She said she got caught in the rain before she could get a taxi. Taking shelter in a shop she tried to stop running taxis without any success for a long time. In the mean time the road was getting water logged and there was no sign of the rain coming to a stop. So gave up the idea of going home and came back.

As her salwar kameez was quite drenched I gave her a towel and told her to rush to the bathroom. As she entered the bathroom and closed the door, I asked her to throw out her wet clothes out of the door so that I could put them in a drier and told her to have a warm shower. She asked me what would she wear after shower. I said I would find something from her sister’s clothes. As she put out her hand by opening the door a little, I noticed she still had her wristwatch on. I took it off her wrist. The first one to come out of the small opening was her long top. Next came out her white printed bra. I loved the pink hearts printed on white. As I was admiring the print she asked me if I recognised the bra. I remembered that about a year ago, I brought this bra for her from a store in Paris. I smelled the bra and the aroma was lovely. Next came out her salwar pants.

As she closed the door, I asked her if she wouldn’t like to get her panty dried. As there was no answer, I realised she didn’t wear any panty. This gave me a big turn on and I examined the crotch of the pants. The crotch was quite damp. The dampness must have been due to her pussy juice and not because of rain, as the adjoining fabric was quite dry. I smelled the crotch and found an exotic smell mixed with aroma of her perfume. As I smelled the crotch repeatedly I discovered a few pieces of long curly hair clinging to the fabric. I now checked the back of the pants and smelled the part, which touched the crack between the butts. I got a different kind of exciting smell. As I was engrossed in her discarded clothes, she called out asking me to give her some clothes.

I hurriedly started searching in my wife’s cupboard but couldn’t find any thing suitable. As I kept on searching, I heard the bathroom door open. Mina had come out with the towel wrapped around her. I was charmed to see her lovely thighs. She asked me to move and bent down to search. The towel moved up a bit and I could see the bottom edge of her butts. By now I had a strong hard on and my pyjama tented. None of my wife’s shorts could be found; possibly she had taken them all with her. Finally she found an oversized T-shirt and put it on. As she pulled the T – shirt over her head and removed the towel her body was partly exposed and I could see a bit of her naked butts for a split second. This made me awfully horny. The T - shirt was rather long and covered almost down to her knees. She didn’t bother to search anymore and we settled down in the lounge.

As I watched her ripe body covered only in T-shirt, I thought tonight’s debacle brought the opportunity for me to spend the night alone with her rather unexpectedly. Last time this opportunity came was 23 years ago, the day my son was born. At that time, I didn’t take advantage. In last two decades, not only situation has changed, our mindset also underwent a sea change. A relationship has developed between us and our minds are close to each other. It’s no longer an infatuation, but a relationship of mutual admiration and love. Only question was should we be disloyal to our spouses?

Since I was forced into this tempting situation, which I consciously avoided so long, I decided to play along and see where it takes us. I opened a bottle of single malt and poured into two glasses. Mina got some ice cubes and we silently sipped our drinks. I lighted a cigarette and enjoyed the puff. Mina always enjoyed sharing a puff or two with me. She snuggled along my side and enjoyed intermittent puffs from my hand. As I placed my arms around her and my hand over her thigh, I could feel the ripeness of her boobs, hips and thighs at a time. The image of her young naked body under shower, which I saw 23 years ago, came back to my mind. I couldn’t match the sculpture like image of the young girl with the mature woman by my side.

I dared my hand to lie on her breast and as her nipple got hard under my fingers an electric sock passed through my spine. Mina’s sexual attraction was rather overpowering and my manhood rose to full erection. No way I could hide the tenting in my pyjama and I found Mina’s eyes watching it. The atmosphere was charged with sex and I was tempted to go further.

At this stage, Mina got up and walked into the kitchen to arrange something to eat. This break gave me a reprieve from the irresistible desire. I resisted the temptation to follow her in the kitchen and kept on sipping my drinks. As I finished the glass I got up for a refill. I picked up Mina’s empty glass from the kitchen and prepared two drinks, this time larger ones with more ice. Giving the glass to her I settled down again. As I was about to finish the second drink, I felt braver.

Mina came out of the kitchen with plates of sandwiches & some fried chicken. Before I started eating, I gulped down my drink and told her ‘bottoms up’. I was surprised, as mina didn’t object to a third drink. This time I poured still larger drinks and I knew that now not only Mina but also even I was also way beyond my limit. By the time we finished eating, I was quite high. As Mina was going to the kitchen I noticed her legs were tottering. I helped her to the kitchen and after dumping the plates in the sink Mina said she was terribly sleepy. I asked her, if she would like to sleep alone.

“I hate to sleep alone,” she said and placed her head on my chest.

Holding her lush body close I walked her up to my bedroom. I helped her on the bed and she lied down on the side. Her T-shirt moved up and the thighs were fully exposed. I put on the air conditioner, went back to the lounge to switch off the lights and came back closing the door. I lighted a cigarette and sat down on the bed.

I thought Mina had fallen asleep and was wondering if I should wake her up. But she turned on her back and said she wanted a puff. I held the cigarette on her lips and she took a long drag. Removing the cigarette from her lips, I played with my fingers on her moist lips. I was delighted as she licked my finger. She had folded her legs and the hem of the T-shirt slipped down her thighs and rested on her crotch. Now I could see her naked hips from the side and a hint of a dark patch between her thighs. I moved my hands on her hips & thighs and enjoyed the silky smoothness.

As I finished my smoke and lied down facing her, my erect cock tended to tear through the fabric and pointing her finger to it Mina said, “You should be ashamed, man!” (“Tumi ekta osobhyo lok. Tomar lojja hoya uchit.”)

I in turn pointed at her crotch and asked, “Aren’t you wet there?” (“Tumi bhije giyechho, tai na?”)

As she coyly nodded, I said, “You should be ashamed too” (“Tomaro lojja hoya uchit.”)

She giggled and said, “We are both so shameless!” (“Amra dujonei ki nirlojjo!”)

I said, “If you are really shameless, why don’t you take that T-shirt off and let me see you.” (“Tumi jodi sotyi nirlojjo hao, tahole tshirt ta khule phyalo, ami tomake dekhi.”)

She sprang up from the bed and said, “You really want to see me naked? You want to see this forty two year old fat woman?” and pulled out her T-shirt. (“Tumi sotyi amake nangto dekhte chao? Ei beyallish bochhorer meye manushke dekhte chao?”)

I was unable to believe my eyes as her gorgeous naked body unfolded in front of me. I got up and took her in front of the mirror. Standing behind her I watched her dazzling beauty. Her breasts were large and looked mature with the downward slope created by the pull of gravity. The grapes like nipples were dark brown standing erect on large aureoles of lighter shade of brown. They contrasted beautifully with the fair skin of her breasts. Her bare arms were shapely and she had a pair of nice folds at her underarms, which looked very sexy. Her thick and long armpit hair popped out and enamoured me.

The regular use of exercycle had its effect on her waistline and she didn’t have any flab or bulge, except for a sexy curve on her belly, which looked very sexy. The dark patch between her thighs was dense & thick and formed a lovely triangle. The luxuriant dark hair looked gorgeous on her fair skin. Her pubic triangle was extended well beyond the pussy. The curly hair spilled to the sides of her shapely thighs. The top line of the triangle extended on both sides along the joining line between her lower abdomen and the top of the thighs. There was a line of hair joining her bush to the belly button. The large bush, I noticed, was in the shape of a perfect triangle and looked like a black bikini bottom.

Her butts were large and really curvaceous and the skin was extremely fair & silky smooth. Both my wife and my mom in law (as I saw her many years ago) had the middle age softness in their butts. But in Mina’s butts that wonderful softness was much more pronounced. The parting of the butt cheeks was not very tight and hair inside the crack was partly visible.

At this stage, Mina said, “How mean of you. You have made me stark naked but you still have that pyjama on you.” (“Tumi khub baje lok, amake puro nangto kore diyechho ar nije pajama pore achho”)

She untied my pyjama string in one pull and it dropped it on the floor exposing my rock hard cock.

“Oh, it still looks the same as I saw so many years ago, thick and strong. This animal doesn’t age it seems.” She exclaimed and knelt down to have a closer look. (“Eta dekhchhi oto bochhor age jemon dekhechhilam temni achhe. Ei poshutar bodh hoy boyesh barena.”)

Even in the tipsy state of mind it dawned on me Mina being totally drunk didn’t know what she was doing. I wondered how would she react next morning. But we had gone too far to retrace the steps and decided to enjoy ‘as good as it gets’.

I moved on to the bed and Mina lied on her tummy with her head close to my crotch and fondled it like a new toy. Now her gorgeous butts were not far from my reach and extending my arm I felt the smoothness of the silky skin. I bent over her back and started kissing her butts. The large soft mass felt very exciting and I fondly licked all over. I parted the cheeks and kissed the crack. The soft hair inside and the musty smell were very intoxicating. As I licked the crack Mina shrieked in joy. I kneaded her soft butts with my hands and intermittently licked her butts & the crack.

After allowing her some time to explore my cock, I pulled Mina up and cupped her breasts. Her nipples looked damn inviting and I started sucking it. With my hand I felt the softness of the other boob and slowly started pumping it. Mina was playing with my cock and started jerking it. Oh! What a pleasure I felt and soon I was about to ejaculate.

Suddenly I felt a burning sensation in my fingers. I jumped up with a start. I realised that I had dozed off with the burning cigarette in my hand. As the cigarette burnt off, the lighted tip touched my fingers. I found Mina, still with her T-shirt on, was sleeping with her head on my arm. To my utter disappointment, I realised I was dreaming for last 10-15 minutes. Only reality was Mina by my side.

I held Mina closer in my arms and enjoyed her wonderful soft body. Her T-shirt had moved up exposing her thighs and hips. I pushed my hand under her T-shirt and was thrilled as I touched her naked butts. Now she moved and placed one leg on my thighs and one arm around me. My hand was very close to her crotch and I slowly moved my fingers through her dense pubic hair. I pressed her body on mine and could feel her boobs pressing on my chest, her nipples totally erect. At this stage, she made a ‘mmmm..’ sound in her mouth and her hand was on my cock. I slowly untied the string of my pyjama and pushed it down exposing my cock. Mina’s hand was touching my bare cock. So long her hand felt limp on my cock. But as soon as my cock was exposed she gripped it.

I realised Mina was half asleep and she wasn’t fully conscious of her body movements. As her grip on my cock was getting tighter, I pushed my crotch closer to her crotch, which was almost out of the T-shirt. Now she was slowly brushing my cock on her pubic bush and breathing heavily. I felt awfully excited. So long my one hand was on her naked butts under the T-shirt. I slowly moved it up and felt her bare back. My lust grew stronger and I moved my hand under her arm feeling the hairy softness of her armpit. I slipped my hand on her breast and wow, I felt crazy as I felt her erect nipples in my fingers.

I was now sure from her moaning she was enjoying my overtures even as she was half asleep. I started pressing her boob and playing with her nipples. My other hand, which was on her crotch, daringly searched through the bush and found the wet pussy lips. I pushed my finger through her wet tunnel and located her throbbing clit. As I started rubbing the clit her response was rather strong. I moved my face closer and as I kissed her lips she parted her lips. We were entangled in a very sensual kiss. Simultaneously my fingers moved in her moist pussy and my other hand pumped her breast. Her hand was now jerking my cock fast and I was in ecstasy. While I was close to ejaculation Mina had a strong climax, which lasted very long. With the climax her hand got disengaged from my cock and the kiss ended. By the time she recovered from the climax she was fast asleep. Though I was very horny, the interruption cooled me down. Alcohol had its toll on me and I felt very sleepy. I didn’t have the energy to go to the bathroom to jerk off. I pulled my pyjama up, turned to the other side and fell off to sleep.

I got up next morning with a slight push from Mina. As I opened my eyes, I saw Mina standing there with a steaming mug of tea in her hand. The first cup of tea in the morning, before brushing the teeth, was a great attraction for both of us. Mina went to the extent of saying the first cup of tea was her primary incentive for leaving the bed in the morning. After handing over my tea she came back with her tea and sat down on the bed beside me. As we silently sipped tea, I remembered what happened at night. From Mina’s silence, I realised she was also thinking the same. I had a hard on and it was showing up like a tent in my pyjama. I could see Mina watching it, but didn’t bother to hide it. Mina was still in her oversized T-shirt and her wonderful body was radiating sexual energy. Her thighs looked awfully sexy and her erect nipples were pushing the soft fabric.

As I placed my arm around her hips, she broke the silence and said, “What we did last night was wrong.”

“What was so wrong?” I asked.

“You made love to me, didn’t you?”

“You were not in your senses last night. How did you know?”

“I know I had a strong orgasm.”

“You silly girl, I made you climax with my fingers.”

Hearing this, she gave a smile of relief and said, “Thank god. I was so drunk I didn’t know what happened. Only thing I remember is a heavenly orgasm and I thought you made love to me.”

Now I told her, “What is so wrong if I make love to you. You know very well that I love you. Whether you admit or not, you love me too. Can’t we enjoy each other physically?”

“But that would be cheating on my sister, whom I love so much. I don’t wish to cheat on my husband too.”

“The relationship that has grown between us over so many years is a secret between only two of us. Isn’t it? Does that amount to cheating our spouses? Do you feel guilty about it?”

As she said no, I continued, “You don’t feel guilty because you don’t feel you are cheating them as our relationship is only at the emotional level and you still love your husband. Please remember our society doesn’t even approve this. But your judgement says it’s ok. This relationship is not going to change if our love turns physical. Both you & me would still remain equally attached to our spouses.”

While she could not contradict me, from her face I could feel she is still unable to accept it.

I again told her, “I understand you and your sister indulge in sex from time to time. If you don’t feel guilty on that score, why should you feel guilty if you & I have sex”

She kept silent for some time and then said, “What you say is logically right. But as a woman with orthodox upbringing It’s extremely difficult for me to accept extra-marital sex.”

“But last night you were more than willing, emotionally and physically,” I retorted.

“Alcohol washes away the inhibitions,” she said with a smile.

“If you otherwise think you are not doing anything wrong and it’s only your mental block that stops you, then I shall seduce you after I get you drunk.” While I said this jokingly, I meant it and Mina surely understood my intentions were real.

As I finished my tea, I felt pressure in my bladder. As I said I need to go to the toilet and got up, Mina sprang up and said, “Let me go first”. My pressure was unbearable and I realised the second toilet flush was not working. So, I pushed my way through to the toilet. But Mina, it seemed, was more desperate and forcibly entered the toilet. Without giving me a chance, she sat down on the toilet seat lifting her T-shirt. In the process, I saw her butts and after she sat down facing me, I could see the hint of her dark crotch under the hem of her T-shirt.

rubysen
rubysen
679 Followers