Dream Girl

Story Info
College students find unexpected love.
903 words
4.08
60.1k
9
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Takila
Takila
17 Followers

I sat in my desk, bored out of my mind, half assed listening to Mr. Alger lecture about God knows what. My only bit of entertainment was my buddy Darnell goofing around beside me. We have been friends since we were in elementary. People always said that we were so alike; the only difference was the fact that I was white, and he was black.

Now in university, we're still very much the same, just a bit more mature... Who am I kidding? Mature my ass. I chuckled slightly at that thought, and Darnell turned to look at me and smiled. The tentative knock at the door got my attention. Happy for Mr. Alger's distraction I turned to ask Darnell about the frat party tonight. Just as I was about to speak, I heard Mr. Alger say "Take a seat in the empty desk in front of Alexander." Immediately my head swerved in the direction of my now no longer footstool, to see who was about to occupy it, and was completely floored.

There, standing in front of me was a chocolate, cinnamon, golden brown; I don't even know what goddess. All I knew was that I wanted to run my tongue along every inch of her skin that I could find it that moment.

I must have been gapping at her for far to long, instead of moving my feet to accommodate her. For then I noticed a delicately shaped eyebrow raise in question, and her arms rise to fold across her chest, raising her cleavage further into my line of view. Thankfully Darnell came to my aid before I made an even bigger fool of myself by kicking my feet off the seat of her chair. She sighed, unfolded her arms and sat down.

While I was slowly recovering from, God's best creation on this planet, I heard Darnell snickering beside me. I turned to see him mouth to me "You're fucked!" I smiled and sat back, a little happier to be in this class, as I memorized every detail I could about the girl of my dreams in front of me.

Her shiny, mid back length hair I noticed was a deep drown, with red and golden highlights, which at first thought were chemically induced, but with further inspection found were as natural as my need to breathe. I did just that, and found that it smelled of coconut and milk. Remembering her eyes, their rich coffee colour seemed to have flecks of gold around the pupils curved into doe like almond shapes. Her dainty nose that expressed her ethnicity, slightly crinkled by the set of her mouth. That mouth, it made me want to moan. It was a light pink that didn't come from lipstick; it looked so soft, as her bottom lip slightly pouted. I could think of nothing more than wanting to kiss her stupid, and have her lips swell and beg for more. I found myself getting hard from just remembering her face, and began to wonder about how I would react from thinking about the rest of her body. What a body it was, she may have been no more than 5'4 but she knew how to hold herself in a manner that made me want to sink my fingers into every curve.

Her neck was slender and just begging to be kissed, licked, and marked by my mouth, as was the rest of her that crept under her orange, silk dress. Especially those breasts, the way the silk curved, and formed like a second skin made my mouth dry. They weren't large, more in the B cup range, but had me wanting to cup them, and feel how they perfectly fit into the palm of my hands. Succulent breasts lead to a little waist, with silk clinging to every nook, which swelled out to generous hips- the perfect hourglass figure. Those hips made me want to do things, most of them involving sticking any part of my body I could in between them, preferably my face, hands, and rock hard cock of course. Hips slimmed to smaller but muscle toned thighs. I found myself slightly saddened by the fact that I could only see a little of her skin between where the short dress ended, and her high, black socks started.

Her outfit intrigued me. I took a lot of guts to wear such a bright orange colour, and equally that amount of courage by the length, probably if any other girl around here that I knew wore something like that I'd say she was doing it to get attention from the guys. But with my dream girl, it made her look innocent, and child like. I had a feeling she had to be careful not to bend over to far. With just that thought, I wanted to be the one to bend her over as I slowly thrust in and out of her, while watching as her dress slowly hitched up over her ass, slowly revealing her pretty little pussy to me as I sawed my cock in and out. I was beginning to wonder if she was wearing any panties under that dress or not, that thought made me bite my lip, and stifle a moan, as my already aching cock grew bigger.

I have to know this girl's name, I just met her and I'm silently begging for her pussy.

Takila
Takila
17 Followers