Dream Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katiecat
Katiecat
52 Followers

Rod searched her face for a trace of humor, and found none. "You've got to be fucking kidding me."

"I am virgin still, and virgin I will remain." She looked at him, puzzled. "Did you not know?"

"Know what?" Rod asked, incredulously. "Diana, no offense, but you don't exactly act like a virgin."

"No, I suppose not," she mused, "but that changes nothing." She rose from the desk and reached into a drawer, withdrawing a vial of dark green glass. Noticing Rod's crestfallen look – and crestfallen penis – she laughed softly, giving his cock a playful squeeze. He felt it start to re-awaken, and she flashed him a dazzling smile. "Do not fear, mortal, I will not leave you in this state of need."

Rod shook his head slightly, as if to clear it. Maybe he'd misheard what she said. Yeah, that had to be it.

Diana pressed the glass vial into his hand. "I do not make the rules, I merely abide by them. Fortunately, there are other options." She turned away from him and bent forward over the desk, resting her chin on her hands. "My Greek lovers were quite creative and resourceful."

Rod opened the stopper on the bottle and the familiar scent of her perfume tickled his nose. But it wasn't a bottle of cologne, it was filled with a thick liquid – oil? He rubbed a little between his fingertips, testing the texture.

"Ahem." Diana cleared her throat and he stared at her naked body bent over the desk. Damn, she was gorgeous from every angle. She shifted back and forth on her bare feet, wiggling her pretty polished toes with impatience. Glancing back over her shoulder, she raised one eyebrow. "You know, for a wizard, sometimes you aren't very quick-witted."

"Why do you keep calling me that?" Rod asked. "Do you play World of Warcraft, too?"

The naked beauty sighed heavily in exasperation, dropping her forehead to the desk with an audiblethunk. The gears in Rod's head turned slowly...slowly...and then his jaw dropped.

"Ah, finally you see," she said, rolling her hips seductively.

Rod's mouth went dry, his heart hammering in his chest. "What do I do? I've never..."

"Don't you want me?"

"More than anything," he whispered hoarsely.

She reached back, one hand on each of her perfect, pale, moons, and parted them in invitation. "Then annoint me."

With shaking hands, Rod poured the scented oil on his fingers and some more in the groove of her ass for good measure. He traced her tiny, puckered hole with the tip of his finger; encouraged by her pleasured gasp, he pushed his oiled digit into her snug ring, marveling at her tightness. His stiff eager cock looked huge in comparison, and he wondered how he could ever possibly fit it inside her.

"More," she purred, "that feels wonderful."

Rod slipped in a second finger and her tight channel magically adjusted to accommodate it. Still, it was only two fingers, not his hard dick.

"Now, I'm ready for you now," she panted.

Still dubious, Rod rubbed some of the oil on his cock and pressed against her portal. He felt resistance give way as he sank halfway in. The sensation was incredible, tighter than anything he'd every felt. Diana moaned and pushed back against him. He withdrew slightly, then pressed onward until his entire cock was buried in her ass. He held still for a moment, unable to move, unable to think, overwhelmed with the feeling. Suddenly, he realized he was sliding his cock in and out of her velvet heat, while she chanted, "yes, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me..." He felt her orgasm, her channel squeezing rhythmically on his shaft; his balls tightened, and emptied his load deep inside her, and he saw stars.

*****

It was night now, and the dark blue sky was full of stars. Rod knelt on the floor exhausted. Diana was in front of the window again, he could see the crescent moon above her head. She stood proudly in the moonlight, in the starlight, and her creamy skin glowed like pearl.

"You have pleased me well, Wizard."

"Why do you keep calling me that? I'm not a wizard."

"Sorcerer then? Conjurer? Shaman?"

"I'm not any of those things. I'm just a tech support guy. But who are you?"

She smiled enigmatically. "In this aspect, I am Diana. The Greeks call me Artemis. The Norse know me as Skadi, and to the Celts I am Cally Berry. I am the Huntress. This I thought you knew, mortal. I have seen your dreams, I have heard your thoughts, when you have called me 'Goddess'. But now I see you did not fully comprehend."

"No, ma'am, I didn't," Rod said, trying to take it all in, but it was so surreal. "Why do you think I'm a wizard?"

"We Immortals understand the elements, the forces of nature, the sun and moon and the paths of the stars. But what we cannot understand is this...construct...this creation of man...this..." she groped for the word, "this technikos...ah, technology." She smiled, pleased that she remembered the term. "You understand these mysterious workings, and you study them, and make them bend to your will and your desire. To your magic."

She crossed the small office, pacing in the dark. "At first you were simply my quarry, just an amusing diversion. I hunted you, and I captured you, and I thought I would be done with you and cast you aside. But you have pleased me much. And I can see that your powers could be very useful to me in this current age, if you were to become my consort. Alas, I am immortal and you are not." She stopped pacing, and looked at him thoughtfully. "I will have to consider this for a time. Perhaps there is something that could be done."

"But for now..." Rod knelt on the floor looking up at her, and she touched face his affectionately. "For all of your technology and all of your magic, you have forgotten the old ways. Those like me are no longer real to you – nothing more than characters in the games you play. It will take some time, some teaching, for you to learn see beyond your logic and your reason and know me as I truly am." She touched his eyelids with her fingertips, and Rod suddenly felt very sleepy. He heard her whisper in his ear, "Until then, I will come to you in your dreams..."

"Mr. Johnson, are you okay?" Rod opened his eyes, and Diana Archer was peering into his face with that familiar look of concern.

"Oh man, I'm sorry," he mumbled, rubbing his hand across his eyes. "Late night last night, must have fallen asleep."

"Yes, I can see that," she said. "Between that, and whacking your head this morning, it's no wonder." She gave him a sly, sidelong glance and asked, "Did you know you talk in your sleep?"

A strong feeling of déjà vu washed over him. "Yeah, you know, I think someone told me that before. Hey, I'm done with your computer, and don't have plans for tonight – want to catch a movie? The original 'Clash of the Titans' is playing downtown, and we could get Greek food afterward...unless you prefer Italian."

Diana smiled.

Katiecat
Katiecat
52 Followers
12