Dream Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of college students' story.
1.3k words
4.31
28k
5
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Takila
Takila
17 Followers

I must have been fantasizing for quite some time, because I never realized Mr. Alger had dismissed the class until Darnell tapped me on my shoulder. I looked ahead of me and found that my dream girl was already gone. I sighed and looked to see Darnell give me a knowing look.

"Her name is Alliyah," he said.

"How do you know that?" I asked. "While you were daydreaming she answered a question, and Professor Alger said her name." Darnell said in reply.

"Alliyah eh? That name is hot, very exotic."

"I figured you'd say some shit like that, you just met the girl and she's already got you pussy whipped, and you ain't even getting any yet."

"Well maybe its time I started growing up, I mean this is our last year in University, then we're off into the real world"

"All the more reason to party harder. You'll have plenty of time to think about settling down, you still young so enjoy it. "

"I guess," I said half-heartedly. Maybe I could find my dream girl- Alliyah, and take her to the frat party tonight, get her drunk, and fuck her senseless. Yeah Darnell was right, I should enjoy my time now, its not like I intended to marry this girl in the first place.

Darnell and I found ourselves at the café no to far from campus to get something to eat. Just as we sat down to order some food, in walks Alliyah and her friends. Seeing her walk in with such grace and confidence rekindled the fire in my cock. I had to adjust myself to prevent being uncomfortable and Darnell noticed. Alliyah and her friends sat down across from us, and when she sat and crossed her legs, her already short dress hiked up even further, showing me more of her delicious thighs. My breath hitched in my throat, my hands were itching to touch them, part them, and burry myself to the hilt between them.

Movement out of the corner of my eye noted Darnell's departure, but I never registered his destination until I saw him leaning over Alliyah's table and introducing himself. I strained my ears in a vain attempt to hear their conversation. Then I realized Darnell must have mentioned my name to the ladies, because they all looked over at me. That's when her eyes locked with mine. I decided to make my move. I mustered all the courage I could and stalked my way over to her.

"Hello ladies," I gave them all a playful grin, but let my eyes fall lastly to Alliyah, and gave her my I'm gonna make you scream my name smile as I winked at her.

"Hey," I heard her reply back, her voice a soft, slightly husky, very feminine tone. Then and there I knew I had to have her scream my name. But when I tried to hold her gaze again her facial expression changed to one expressing 'you wish'.

I noted with pride how Darnell and I seemed to captivate all of her friends. That pride shortly lived with the realization that she didn't feel the same way. I was not about to give up though; I always get what I want. "You ladies up for a good time?" I asked.

"Depends on what you're offering," Alliyah answered for everyone, while addressing me with a challenging look. Damn seems like I pissed her off from this morning, I thought to myself. No matter I'll just lay on the charm, she won't be able to say no.

"Party, my place" I improvised. "Uh yeah" Darnell jumped in to my rescue again, I really have to remember to thank him for being around later today, for saving my ass twice. The girls said they'd be there thankfully, and jotted down my address and directions. Mission accomplished I thought sitting back down, watching Alliyah eat.

"What about the frat party tonight?" Darnell said interrupting my thoughts of watching Alliyah lick the ketchup off her index finger, wishing it was my finger. "We'll just have to convince the guys to do it at my place tonight instead." I replied, slightly distracted by watching as Alliyah's throat moved as she swallowed her water. "Alright," Darnell finally said, giving up his investigation, he knew by now that my methods for attracting the opposite sex wasn't conventional, but he never complained, for he found it quite entertaining, and so did I.

I watched as Alliyah got up and excused her self and make a b-line for the washroom, and I figured this could be my shot at reconciling her for my brain fart this morning. I walked behind her, watching her hips swerve with every step as she disappeared behind a door, and looking at her ass made me whimper. That ass would be the death of me. When she remerged I made my move.

"I'm really sorry for being such a dick this morning." She stumbled back slightly, loosing her composure for a moment, her eyes going wide, and her mouth slightly parted before gaining it back. I wanted to see her look like that again but for a different reason, but that could wait, I wanted her to trust me first. "I haven't properly introduced myself, I'm Alexander Cartel."

"Alliyah Bernes," she replied giving me her hand to shake. Taking her hand and revelling in the softness, my cock twitched in response. "Oh, and somewhat apology accepted."

"Somewhat?"

"At your party tonight you can fully make it up to me."

"How so?"

As she began to walk away from me she replied, "I don't know, you're a big boy, you can figure something out."

The only thing I could think of is having her in my bed, on her back, with her legs spread wide, as I eagerly drank from her. When I walked back to the table Darnell was talking to some of the guys from the fraternity about the relocation of the party to my place. I honestly don't know where I'd be without him sometimes.

The rest of the day was a total blur to me. I couldn't keep my mind focussed on anything except for the smell of Alliyah's hair, the way her skin sparkled in the sunlight, and her voice that I would do anything to keep her talking, preferably moaning, but I would take what I could get.

Little did I know she was fighting her own battles – her growing attraction for me.

When Alliyah walked into that class that morning she didn't know what to expect, but nothing could have prepared her for Alexander. He looked like a man straight out of a fashion magazine. Athletic build, handsome, a good dresser, followed by that cocky grin. From the little interaction between them so far he seemed like the typical all American boy, the guy that everyone knew and wanted to be around. So why did he seem so interested in her. She was like his exact opposite. Sure she was confident, but that was the way she was raised, to stand up for what she believed in. It never came naturally to her like it did him.

That's it, his confidence, that what attracted her to him, that and his stupid grin. And his stupid perfect sky blue eyes after a rainstorm, his stupid charcoal hair that gently brushed his stupid eyebrows, and most importantly his stupid, unbelievably sexy, body. Ok lets just be honest with ourselves here, the guy was hot, no doubt about it, and that is why she could never get involved with a guy like him. A simple black girl like her, straight out of Canada could never, never get involved with a white guy like him. In the end she knew she'd just get hurt, not so much because of the racial differences because she's been in them before, but more so because she knew what he would want and she wasn't ready to give that part of her self up. The worst part of it all is if she were to fall in love with him, then give herself up, he would leave for sure. Why was she thinking of such nonsense, fall in love, that'll be the day. She has a strong head on her shoulders; her career comes first, then boys.

Takila
Takila
17 Followers