Dream Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
Continuation of our couple.
1.9k words
4.15
5.6k
4
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Takila
Takila
17 Followers

*Author's Note: Hello everyone. A thousand apologies for the lack of updates for several years. I will try and finish this story. I hope that those of you that liked and supported/encouraged/nagged me for an update, know that I appreciate all of what you said, and encouraged me to start up again. I especially wish that you enjoy this installment.*

*

*

*

*

'Why am I doing this? Why am I not still inside enjoying the party? Why do I always push guys away?'

'Trust issues. You even keep your friends at a distance.'

'Why am I talking to myself?'

'Don't act like you don't enjoy it.'

She found her hurried, angry steps slowing and softening. By the time she reached the bottom step of Alexander's house she felt all her anger dissipate. 'What are you running away from?' Alexander's words whispered through her mind. Bending to sit on the step beneath her, Alliyah released a deep sigh. Feeling the warm autumn breeze ghost across her skin, she closed her eyes and deeply inhaled. A startled exhale released feeling something fall on her shoulders. Looking up she found Alexanders eyes descending and his heat engulfing her as he sat on the steps behind her. Hearing trails of the music from the party she snuggled deeper into his jacket, breathing in his scent and allowing his heat to warm her.

Both inhaling and releasing an "I'm sorry."

Surprised, Alliyah turned towards him. "Why are you sorry? I should be the one apologizing for the way I acted."

"I acknowledge that I came on really strong. I'm ridiculously attracted to you, but I want to get to know you. Will you give me another chance?"

"How could I say 'no' with the way you're looking at me like a lost puppy? That and the gentle face caresses your laying on me right now." Alliyah stated while giggling.

A bark of laughter rushed from Alexander before he replied, "You caught me, this is my game."

When her giggling subsided, she paused, contemplating her next words. "I am sorry as well. I shouldn't have been so rude."

"Well, as we've both waved our white flags and come to a truce, can you handle my groping? I can't help it, I just really like touching you."

Throwing her head back in laugher, Alliyah managed a "Yes" in response.

Grabbing her hands and lifting her to her feet, Alexander turned and headed back up the stairs to his home. Once inside, he led her through the crowd and up the floating stairs to the second floor. Making a left down the hall, Alliyah caught glimpses of family pictures. Noticing at the start there were pictures of Alexander as he progressively decreased in age the further along the hall they went. Her hand jarred him to a stop as she stood in front of a photo of him, who she assumed were his parents, and another boy who looked a few years older than him. "Who's that?" Alliyah asked, while pointing to the other boy.

Coming to stand behind her, and wrapping his arms around her waist, Alexander groaned feeling her ass press into his semi-hard cock. I swear, around her he will never be flaccid. He thought to himself before looking at who Alliyah was pointing to. "My older brother." He said, before taking her hand and pulling her behind him again towards his bedroom.

"I noticed there are lots of pictures of you, but I don't see any pictures of him other than that one. How come?"

Upon reaching his bedroom door Alexander paused and turned to her. "He decided he didn't want to be a part of our family anymore and left. So, my parents took down the other pictures of him."

"Oh...but why?"

"Why, what?"

"Why didn't he want to be a part of your family anymore?"

Sighing and resting his head against his door Alexander stared at Alliyah for a moment before responding. 'Should I tell her the truth? No, not yet.' "I don't know." He stated while shrugging. "I guess he and our parents didn't always see eye-to-eye. He made a choice that they couldn't accept and so they asked him to leave and he happily did so."

He could practically see the gears turning in her head as he stared into her beautiful eyes. He watched her nibble on her bottom lip as he licked his in return, practically tasting her there.

"What was his choi-"

Crowding into her space, Alexander laced his fingers with hers. "I'd really rather not talk about my family drama right now." Unlocking the door behind him and stepping in backwards, Alexander pulled Alliyah into his bedroom, turned on the lights and closed the door behind them.

Peering over his shoulder Alliyah looked at his room, allowing her eyes to drift over the light grey walls to his simple modern bed. Walking towards it, she sat on the edge and removed his jacket. Bouncing a little, she looked up at him. "So, this is where the conquests happen?"

Seeing her bouncing on his bed sent lust racing through his body. Imagining her bouncing on top of him on the same bed. Her perky breasts bouncing with his every thrust. Alexander shoved his hands in his pocket and leaned against his door.

"No."

"No?!"

"No. Believe it or not, you're the first girl to see my room."

"Bullshit!"

"Nope, truth. I usually would sneak out to the girl's place at night, and sneak back in through the balcony at my window, growing up." Alexander stated while looking out at the dark blue sky of his floor to ceiling window. "Now that I'm older, I've always just gone back to the girl's place, we fuck, and I come back here when she's asleep." He turned back towards her, trying to read her reaction. She looked at him briefly, her face blank, before shifting her eyes to the floor to ceiling book self.

"Wow. I wish I had these many books." Rising from the bed Alliyah made her way towards the self. From her peripheral she saw Alexander walk towards her, then lean against the self. She felt his left hand touch her lower back, sliding under the hem of her blouse. His fingertips feather light caressing the sliver of skin exposed between her corset top and her pants. Her breath hitched and tingles ran up her spine as his righted hand stroked her jaw before turning her to face him.

"Nothing to say about what I've said."

Taking a deep breath to try and shake the lust fog, Alliyah replied. "Look, from the jump I've judged you unfairly. Correctly!" Alexander chuckled. "But unfairly. I'm trying not to do so anymore."

"Thank you." He whispered quietly. "What brought on the change?"

Walking away from his thought failing touch, Alliyah directed herself towards his window, allowing her gaze to drift down to the people sprinkled across the lawn. "I thought about what you said. What am I running from? I realized I am running. Running from truly connecting with people. I always keep people at arms length, afraid of letting them in, of feeling. No one really called me on it until you."

Like a moth to a flame, Alexander couldn't stop his feet from moving him closer to her. Coming to stand behind her and wrapping his arms around her, he breathed in the scent of her hair. Moving her hair to her other shoulder, he began placing soft kisses along her neck. Slowly undoing the buttons on the front of her blouse from the bottom to the top. Once the top button was released, he removed the blouse from her shoulders.

Feeling something soft, warm and wet trailing over her shoulder Alliyah moaned realizing it was his tongue. His teeth gently nipped before feeling his lips kiss the delicious pain away. Lightheaded she turned in his arms as he directed her face up to his with his fingers griping her chin. His tongue softly licked at her lips. His deep voice whispered "Let me in." before he gently pressed his lips to hers.

Colours exploded behind his eyes. 'Her lips are so soft.' He heard a little whimper from her before her lips parted under his. Immediately his tongue rushed forward claiming her kiss. Plundering her mouth, he gripped her ass in both hands and lifted her. Heat rushed through him, and he felt his blood running south towards his engorged cock when her legs wrapped around his waist. 'Fuck, she tastes so sweet.' Walking towards his bed, he laid her on it, and settled himself between her legs. 'She feels perfect underneath me.' Alexander nipped at her bottom lip, pulling it between his lips before releasing. Trailing kisses along her jaw and down her neck. He proceeded to pepper kisses along her exposed chest. His hands trailed up along the lace of her corset. Eagerly he raised himself up and looked down into her eyes as he ran a finger down from the hollow of her throat, dipping between her cleavage.

Lost in their lust induced world, neither heard the knocking on his door. "Alex!" Darnell shouted from the other side of the door.

"Not now man." Alexander replied.

"Too bad." Darnell opened the door and walked in. Seeing the pair on Alexander's bed he smirked. "Sorry to break this up, but your parents just came back. As usual never happy to see my black ass, and all these people."

"Shit!" Alexander exclaimed before rising from the bed in search of Alliyah's blouse. Once retrieved he proceeded to place it around her, helping her to re-button it. 'She can't deal with them right now. Hell, I can't deal with them right now.' Alexander looked at Darnell, and his friend nodded in understanding. He smiled at her.

"Hey beautiful, remember me? I'll take you home while our boy here deals with his parents. Is that okay?" Darnell asked while holding his hand out towards the caramel beauty his friend was stuck on.

Alliyah turned once more towards Alexander, noting his strained smile. "It's okay, I'll talk to you later okay." She felt him press a quick kiss to her lips before Darnell led her out of the room.

With the part over now, the house was quiet, and allowed for more coherent thoughts. It wasn't lost on Alexander how more "appropriate" Darnell seemed with Alliyah. With his equally as tall athletic build, deep chestnut brown skin, that contrasted beautifully against his perfect pearly white smile. Darnell had just as much, if not more, girls throwing themselves at him as they did Alexander. When they walk down the stairs together his parents will more than likely assume that she was with Darnell and not himself. Clenching his jaw, he felt a heavy weight suddenly pressing on his shoulders. Being with Alliyah would be considered "not appropriate" by his parents. Leaving his bedroom, he slowly walked down the hall towards the top of the stairs.

"Goodnight Mr. and Mrs. Cartel." I heard Darnell say to my parents, before he shook his head at their lack of response. He opened the front door and allowed Alliyah to precede him, before closing the door behind them.

I could feel my parents disapproving gaze boring holes in me. Removing mine from the door, I slowly moved my eyes towards them. Disdain practically burning from my eyes at them.

Takila
Takila
17 Followers