Dream Job Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry but I doubt that I'll be able to satisfy you Bailey. You probably won't even feel it. I can't give you the sexual ecstasy that you had with...him..."

As Jay drove home, Bailey despaired and although she loved him to the depth and breadth of her soul, she had to let him go. He was young and good looking with a lean, muscled body, thanks to her training regimen. Jay would have no problem finding someone to share his life with and raise a couple of kids.

Bailey would be a single mom, trying to make ends meet. Dating would be a nightmare because she would never stop loving Jay and wanting him. She may have found sexual ecstasy with Andre' but it was the worst mistake of her life and not a day went by when she didn't regret her actions. Now, she was paying the ultimate price because she was about to lose the man she truly loved.

A horrible feeling of anguish settled in her soul.

When Jay pulled into the driveway, Bailey ran to her room crying hysterically. Christopher, what would she tell him? He wouldn't understand. He was too young and the look of puzzlement on his face.

"Where Jay? ... Where Jay?" Her son would ask over and over, it would break her heart in two.

Bailey threw herself on her bed as sorrow and misery consumed her. When she saw Jay come in she turned away from him.

"Bailey, what's wrong? Please don't cry." His words were soothing.

Bailey felt him sit down and put his arm around her.

"Please tell me why you're so upset," he urged.

'I want...you to...find someone else so...you can have a life with...that doesn't remind you of bad memories...you can have...children..." she blubbered.

Bailey sobbed, after all this time, it had to end this way. The hurt she had caused Jay was too deep and the wound would never heal.

"Why do you want me to look for someone else and have kids...I thought I would have children with...you." Bailey turned and saw his pained expression.

"Jay, you can't or won't make love to me and, I understand why. But, I want you so badly...my body aches for you. I go to bed every night wanting you, wanting you beside me."

As her heart filled with sorrow, Bailey bawled her head off. Jay put his arms around her.

"Sweetheart...one night you told me that you wanted to hold me and that it might take away some of the pain. You know what? It did take some of the pain away. I honestly don't think I'd be with you today if you hadn't insisted on us cuddling as a part of the healing process."

Bailey gazed at her husband as the tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Can I hold you, please?" he asked.

Jay stretched out on Bailey's bed and held her close to his body. He stroked her back and hair, trying to soothe her. The hurt she had dealt him went deep but...so did his love for her.

Bailey never wanted the moment to end. With her head against Jay's chest, she could hear his heart beating. Her sex was pressed against his upper thigh and she felt something hard. She looked at him with a bewildered expression.

"I never said I didn't want to...I have for awhile now but..."

"You mean you want to make love to me?" she asked incredulously.

Jay nodded his head but that awful look of insecurity passed over his face.

"I just...you won't get very much pleasure out of it...I can't...you might not feel a thing..."

Jay remembered the photos Jordan showed him and while he was disgusted, he marveled at the size of Andre's cock.

Bailey pulled Jay close to her and held him, kissing his face and neck. He wanted her...she couldn't believe her ears and it made her giddy with happiness. She was pulling at his shirt, trying to get his clothes off. Bailey was going to fuck her husband silly even if she had to rape him in the process.

Jay stopped her.

"...please Bailey, I can't...you'll be so disappointed...I'm just not as well equipped as...him..."

Bailey saw the fear and anxiety on his face. Why was her husband so fixated on the issue of size? Andre's cock was big and it screwed her to delirium but Jay wasn't small either. Bailey knew it was just a matter of showing him how to use it, the proper technique.

"Do you trust me?" she asked, her eyes pleading and filled with need.

"Yes, of course but...,"

"You don't need a big cock to have good sex."

Bailey yearned for her husband and Jay's eyes betrayed his desire for her.

"Let me show you how wonderful it can be," she declared earnestly.

Jay drew her on top of him as his answer. As they kissed with ardor and passion, clothes came off until naked body was pressed against naked body.

Jay's cock was pushing on her thigh and Bailey felt the moisture oozing from the head. She raised her upper body but her husband held her up effortlessly, pretty much like Andre' had done that fateful first day of her infidelity and feasted on her nipples, suckling and nipping with exquisite gentleness. The incredible sensations pulsed deep into her already creaming pussy.

"Oh Jay, my darling...oh...oh...it feels...oh..."

Jay's hunger for her breasts delighted Bailey. She lightly held his head kissing the top as raw sensation fired into her pussy. Slowly he stopped but kept nuzzling and kissing them until she pulled his lips to hers.

Bailey's body was on fire with desire and when his eyes dropped to her slit, he licked his lips and she almost had an orgasm on the spot.

Bailey opened her thighs and Jay's head moved into position. Languid long licks up her center, deposited her creamy juices in his mouth and he swallowed and swallowed, he just couldn't get enough. Gently, he grasped her muscular butt and burrowed his tongue through her sopping folds eventually finding her clit, and grazed his tongue very lightly but repeatedly over the hard little nub.

Bailey watched in awe as her husband devoured her pussy, sucking and licking her with astonishing hunger. An orgasm was growing to biblical proportions.

"Jay...oh Jay...Jay...oh Jay..." she was yelling his name.

When the first wave of contractions hit, Bailey imprisoned Jay's head with her thighs.

"Oh...oh...oh...oh...oh..." she howled.

When Bailey finally came down from the lofty height of her orgasm, she pulled Jay on top of her, kissing his face and tasting herself.

"Switch places with me," she commanded, it was time to fuck her husbands brains out.

Bailey sat facing Jay and held him so that her slimy pussy was sliding up and down his shaft without penetration, ending with the head slipping up against her clitoris.

"Oh God Bailey...Oh Jesus...it...feels incredible..." he groaned.

Little by little, Bailey let his cock head slip into her soaked vagina until he was buried in her wetness. Poor Jay, he looked like he was going to pass out as she pumped her slice up and down like a piston onto his cock. With her internal muscles, she controlled the sensation for both of them by squeezing and gripping with varying degrees of pressure.

Bailey knew Jay couldn't hold out for long and when she saw his eyes practically roll back in his head from the pleasure, she wanted to cry with elation.

"Oh...oh...I'm cumming...oh...oh..."

Bailey shoved Jay's cock as far inside her as possible, the muscles gripping him tightly. His turgid tool erupted, squirting spurt after spurt of his seed.

His orgasm was so intense that Jay slumped against Bailey. He was still breathing hard, panting from the incredible sensation. When he looked at her she had tears in her eyes.

"Are you disappointed?" he asked sheepishly.

"No my darling, you were terrific," she said, and the love in her voice was unmistakable.

Jay looked sheepish and Bailey hugged him as though her life depended on it.

"But, you didn't cum," he said.

Bailey still holding Jay kissed him passionately.

"Darling, we'll need lots of practice. And, won't that be fun?" she stated happily.

"Can we do it again?" He was eager and willing to follow her lead.

Bailey pulled Jay on top of her and guided his hard shaft into her oozing hole. She instructed him to lift her legs up under the knees and spread them out.

Jay was able to penetrate further than he thought possible and he slowly sank his cock, balls deep into his wife's extraordinary pussy. He kept up a steady rhythm with Bailey and the sensation was beyond belief.

Bailey groaned from the pleasure and thought, you're not small my darling husband. She was gazing with lust at Jay's muscular body, the body she helped him build and dropped two fingers to her clit. Blistering sensation seared her pussy.

Jay's eyes were shut as the indescribable pleasure of screwing his wife pulsated throughout his body. Every time he thrust unto Bailey, she gripped his tool and pushed back.

Bailey was lost in a state of bliss, not only from her husbands cock but the fact that they were finally making love. Her orgasm had reached its apex and she was falling toward a nifty explosion.

"Jay...oh Jay...oh...oh...Jay..."

Jay held on to Bailey for dear life and when her pussy contracted around his rod he shot a huge load deep inside her.

They lay exhausted and spent from their exertions. Bailey's dream had come true. She made love to her husband and her eyes filled with tears of happiness.

The next morning, they were in the same bed, holding each other and kissing. They had to pick up Christopher in an hour but Jay, bless his heart was still horny for her and she loved it.

"Bailey, can I..." he was eyeing her pussy with his tongue hanging out.

"Why should I let you?" She was teasing him.

"Well...because...I like to make you happy" he said eagerly.

Bailey squatted over her husband and with his hands grasping her firm buns he ate her pussy like it was his last meal. She rode his writhing tongue, lost in the pleasure he was giving her. His sucking and licking drove her wild and she rewarded him with her copious juices.

After they picked up Christopher, they went to the kiddie playground. Bailey watched as Jay guided Christopher down the small slide. Jay was smiling and her son was laughing, it always moved her to see the love they had for each other.

After all the heartache and turmoil, they were a couple again. They had beaten the odds. They were one in a million.

That same evening, after Bailey put Christopher to bed, Jay was holding her on the sofa and he seemed nervous about something.

"What's wrong babe?" she asked.

"I was wondering if you...I mean...we..." he stammered.

"Is this going to take very long, because I'm tired," she said.

"Ok, can I sleep with you tonight and like every..."

"Oh Jay, my darling, I've longed to have you with me at night."

Jay moved out of the spare room. When he got into bed next to Bailey, he wrapped his arms around her and squeezed.

"Do you love me?" he asked her.

"With all my heart and soul," she stated passionately.

Bailey kissed Jay fervently for a long time and his need, his craving for her pleased her to no end. The simple fact that he desired her sexually created a firestorm of passion inside of her.

With Bailey on top, she gave her husband the fucking of a lifetime. The act seemed to go on for a long time building to an unstoppable and mind numbing crescendo. When it was over, they breathlessly panted in each others arms, their sweaty bodies entwined together.

"Oh God Bailey...it was so effing intense...I've never felt so...

"I wanted to fuck you silly for a long time now." She was smiling triumphantly, hugging her husband with her head on his chest.

For the next year, Bailey and Jay carried on a torrid love affair. They couldn't get enough of each other and Bailey with the skill of a general guided her husband to sexual nirvana. Although they were husband and wife, it was a rebirth of their relationship.

They continued the marriage counseling sessions but it dropped from once a week to every other to once a month. It was the last session before the Thanksgiving holiday and Bailey was solo with Daria because Jay was at a teacher's conference in San Diego.

"You look very happy Bailey," Daria commented.

"It's been a long time since I felt this way," she replied.

"I've wanted to tell you something for a while now but without Jay present and not as your counselor,"

Bailey looked at Daria with a curious expression.

"I think you're a remarkable person. Not many women would have worked tirelessly to save their marriage as you did. Girl, you have guts and determination that I rarely see in patients. I admire you. I don't know if I helped but I'm thrilled that you and Jay are together.

Jay's a good man and he hung in there with you, in spite of all the heartache and pain. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you love each other and I hope good fortune smiles on you."

Bailey's eyes filled up and she embraced Daria.

"Thank you," she said shyly.

On a bright sunny Sunday, Jay saw Bailey counting the days on the calendar.

"I'm late Jay," she said with excitement.

"Late for what?" he asked confused.

"You know, my period," she said quietly.

"You are?" his voice was excited with anticipation.

Bailey went into the bathroom with the EPT kit. This was one time when she wanted the result to be positive. She followed the instructions and looked at the stick.

When Bailey emerged, she looked at Jay with tears in her eyes and a huge smile on her face. As Jay hugged her ecstatically, she reflected on her life. In spite of all the anguish and sorrow, they were a real husband and wife again. He was the man of her dreams and she would love him for the rest of her life.