Dream Logic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have never seen Buster warm up to someone so fast!" Kyrie replaced the keychain on the pegboard as she closed the door behind her, pulled off and hung up her jacket to reveal a snug plain light blue babydoll t-shirt, and plopped down on the couch next to Harris. "Normally, he won't even come out when new people come around, much less get all lovey-dovey." She reached out and scratched Buster's other ear, leading to the cat kneading his paws back and forth into Harris' chest. "Oh, he's in a GOOD mood." Kyrie pointed to Buster's paws. "Kittens do that to get more milk out of their mother's breasts, so if you see a grown cat doing that, that's their body language for major happiness."

"Aha!" Harris gave Buster's forehead a playful 'boop' with a gentle fingertip, and Buster responded by rubbing his face all over that finger. "I always wondered about that. My neighbors had a Russian Blue just like Buster, although not as big, and she would do this now and then. Yes, Buster, I like you too."

Kyrie watched Harris and Buster play for a few moments before speaking up again. "I am firmly of the opinion that cats and dogs are really good judges of character. I once had a boyfriend who in hindsight was, shall we say, kinda toxic. Every time I brought him here, Buster would go after him like a buzzsaw, or one time he literally shat himself in terror and hid in the closet for hours." She frowned at the memory, and then stroked Buster's back. "That last incident is what had me look at that asshole in a new light, and finally pay attention to everything my friends were saying about him. I dumped him three days later, and right after that, he got banned from the gym for threatening one of my coworkers, after she wouldn't tell him what my work schedule was."

"Yikes. Glad you're okay now, though."

"I dodged a bullet. Three weeks later, he'd picked up some new girl, and then got thrown in jail for breaking her nose and her arm when she wouldn't put out for him on their second date." She shivered. "That could've been me."

Harris reached out and gave her hand a squeeze, that he hoped was comforting. It didn't seem right to say something like "I'm glad it wasn't you", since he didn't want to sound like he didn't care about what happened to that other woman. She squeezed his hand back and made a small smile.

Buster chose that moment to give an indignant meow, batting at Harris's free hand and headbutting it with his forehead to demand more ear-scratches.

Kyrie and Harris both laughed at that, and Kyrie stood up. "Okay, now I'm starting to get a little jealous, Buster. Into the kitchen with you, and it's time for your dinner anyway. She scooped up the large cat, who gave a token sound of protest, but happily draped himself over Kyrie's shoulder as she walked away with him. "Can I get you anything to drink, Harris?"

"Water would be great, thanks! Roscoe must have pulled a few gallons of sweat out of me today. Thanks for introducing me to him, by the way! He seems really nice."

He could hear Kyrie giggling at that as she scooped out some catfood for Buster. "He's really hardcore about his workouts, but he's only hard on himself, he doesn't judge anyone else at all. That's why I thought he might make a good workout buddy for you." She returned from the kitchen, with a glass of water in hand. "Heeeere you go. Water Home Delivery, at your service."

Harris chuckled, and gladly accepted the glass, taking a huge sip of it right away. "Thank you, I needed that. I didn't realize how thirsty I was until just now." He took another gulp, and then turned to set the glass aside on the small table next to the sofa.

As he swiveled back to face Kyrie again, she had moved to kneel on the sofa, directly facing him. Her t-shirt had come untucked from her jeans, and her fingers were fidgeting with the shirt's hem. "I know exactly what you mean, mister." She was leaning forward just a tiny bit, her chin lifting as she spoke. Harris firmly told his brain to stop trying to overthink everything, and took his cue to lean in and kiss her.

A gasp and a small whisper of "...thank you" passed her lips just before their lips touched, and their first kiss lingered for a long sweet moment that neither wanted to end. Without letting their connection break, Kyrie climbed into his lap, straddling him and wrapping her arms over his shoulders. He reached up to caress her cheek, and she leaned into his hand, murmuring a little purr of affection as their kiss ended.

They silently stared into each other's eyes for a long time, both smiling all the while. Kyrie eventually spoke up first. "Did you make reservations at that Ethiopian place? Do we have to leave soon?"

"Nope." He leaned in, and left a small kiss on her cheek that drew another dazzling smile from her. "They're walk-in only, and I have nowhere else I want or need to be other than right here, right now."

"Right answer, Harris." She reached down and peeled off her shirt, tossing it aside to reveal a simple white cotton bra. "I can still feel how you touched me last night. I don't care what it was, a dream or... you know what? Never mind, it doesn't matter how that happened." She leaned in and nipped gently at his earlobe. "All I know is that you make me feel sexy, you make me feel beautiful, and you make me feel safe."

"Me too, Kyrie." She looked up in surprise at that, but he continued. "I was terrified to walk into that gym today. I almost didn't do it, because I didn't feel safe. You made it safe for me, pretty lady. You made it okay for me to be... me. I can't ever thank you enough for that."

Kyrie lunged forward, devouring his lips with another kiss. Where their first kiss had been tender and gentle, this one was hungry and urgent, their hands eagerly holding each other together as tightly as possible. "You... you have to cum down my throat tonight, Harris. I left you high and dry last night, and I need to feel it, taste it from you." He reached behind her and managed to smoothly unhook her bra one-handed, and she tossed away the garment to reveal her body to him. Her naked breasts looked exactly as they did in their dream, and she moaned as he cupped one breast in his large hand.

"MRRROWWWR!"

The couple on the couch looked up in surprise at the loud complaint from behind the closed kitchen door, and they both dissolved into a fit of giggles. "Fuck off, Buster! You can't have him, he's MINE! I don't care how nicely he scratches your ears... Oooooohhh..." Harris had chosen that moment to start nibbling along her ear, sending shivers down her back and stiffening her nipples into hard points against his chest. "Goddamn, Harris, you're making so wet."

Squeezing her denim-clad backside, he continued his playful kisses along her ear. "Mmm. Show me."

Grinning, Kyrie stood up, one hand caressing her flat stomach as her smoldering eyes burned bright. "Not until I've blown you so hard that you scream my name, Harris. I have a promise to keep. Unbutton those pants, mister. We're just getting started."

Moments later, Kyrie was on her knees before him, and he watched in awe as his length disappeared into her mouth, inch by deliciously slow inch, her eyes never leaving his. If I'm still dreaming, he thought to himself, I don't ever want to wake up.

12