Dream Lover

Story Info
Mature woman dreams about her son.
4.1k words
4.48
103k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MarySymes
MarySymes
58 Followers

'Once and only once'

Shawn had always been small for his age. 18 years old, and just out of high school, he was just five foot one. He was a good student and he was going on to college in the fall with a scholarship in computer science. He certainly wasn't a jock and pretty much shied away from athletics in general, preferring to spend his time reading and playing video games like most teenagers.

Victoria, Vicky to her friends, was Shawn's mother. Divorced soon after Shawn was born, she raised her son by herself. They lived well enough although they weren't rich by any means. Vicky, 38 years old had a few dates over the years, but she decided that her son was more important in her life and she concentrated on him. The dates she did have usually ended with a kiss at her front door. She often felt sorry that Shawn wasn't a little bigger but she loved him dearly and never let him know how she felt.

It was a few weeks into the summer when one Friday evening, that Victoria came home from work to find an empty house. Shawn was usually at home but he must have gone out with friends. Vicky walked down the short hallway to her bedroom when she noticed the light in Shawn's room shining under the closed door. For some reason she stopped and listened rather than knocking on the door. She heard muffled noises and assumed that her son was playing a video game. Not wanting to disturb him, she continued down the hall to her bedroom and got undressed. She slipped on an oversized terry robe and opened the door to the bathroom that she shared with her son. She was startled at what she saw.

Shawn was sitting on the edge of the bathtub masturbating. A not unusual pastime for teenage boys she knew, but what he was stroking did not match his small stature. Granted, she had not seen her son naked in many years, but the cock he was massaging was much larger than normal. Vicky stopped still, staring at the erection in Shawn's hand. It must have been at least ten or eleven inches long and quite thick. The shaft, what she could see of it was heavily veined. The head was just disappearing in Shawn's palm as he squeezed his hand. Seeing his mother, Shawn stopped and pulled a towel from the rack to cover his lap and his embarrassment. For several seconds mother and son just stared at each other, neither one knowing just what to say.

"Oh Gawd Mom, I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were home." Shawn stumbled over the words in a rush to get them out.

"I should have knocked." Victoria said, turning quickly to leave. The image of her son's cock burned deep into her memory.

Victoria walked softly back to her room and sat on the bed. She was shaking slightly, which surprised her. It felt good to sit down. She turned off the bedroom light and started to unfasten her robe. Her hands were still shaking. Was it just catching her son like that, or something else? It had been a long time since she had thought very much about men. Shawn and work took almost all of her time. She eventually fell into a fitful and troubled dream sleep.

The next morning when Victoria walked into the kitchen, she found Shawn already sitting at the table. He had his head down, staring at the empty plate in front of him.

"Hi mom," Shawn said without looking up.

"Shawny. Look at me." Victoria said as she sat down. "You have nothing to be ashamed of. It's natural to masturbate. Everybody does it."

"Mom, do you know how many times I've been with a girl, kissed one I mean?" Shawn asked so softly that Vicky almost didn't hear him.

"No I don't. I try not to pry." Vicky said

"None. Most of the girls think I'm a runt. Some have actually called me that." Shawn confessed.

"Sweetie." Vicky said as she reached across the table and took one of Shawn's hands into her own. "If those girls saw what I saw last night, they would never call you that again. You are larger than most men."

"But they will never find out." Shawn said.

Victoria stood up and went over to where Shawn was sitting. She pulled him to his feet and put my arms around him. She tried to calm him down like any other mother would. Being taller at 5'8", Shawn's head rested between by breasts. She stared to sway a little, soothingly. After a minute or so, Shawn relaxed enough to put his arms around his mother's waist. Victoria told him that things would be all right and said all the things a mom should say. When she finally stepped back, she gave him a kiss on the forehead. That's when she noticed the bulge in his sweatpants. She didn't know whether to be flattered or upset.

"Shawn. Last night when you were in the bathroom, whom were you fantasizing about? A girl at school?" I asked.

"No." Shawn said very quietly.

Victoria knew what he was going to say before he said it. How in the hell was she going to handle this?

"Shawn, I'll take care of this." Victoria said, trying to comfort her son.

"Mom, you really mean that?" Shawn responded. "I never thought you'd agree."

"Now wait a minute Shawny, I didn't say..." Her words were drowned out as Shawn interrupted her.

"Shawn, don't put words in my mouth. I only meant.." And again her son didn't hear her.

Shawn was hugging his mother, his head bouncing softly back and forth on her breasts. The movement was mildly arousing to Victoria. She felt her nipples stiffen. Victoria finally managed to pull herself away from her son and looked down into his tear filled eyes. This was an impossible situation and she couldn't let this go on. Shawn just wasn't listening.

"Shawny, maybe I could be your first girl." Victoria said, and was shocked at her own words. She hadn't meant to say anything like that.

Victoria shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts. Half of her brain felt sorry for her son's dilemma. The other half kept thinking about her son's over sized cock.

"Shawn, these thoughts that you are having aren't healthy. Not for you and not for me." Victoria told her son.

"But you just said..." Shawn started to say, but his words trailed off.

"Shawn, what I mean is that I can talk to you about what you're feeling. No embarrassment. Just open talk and maybe some advice." Victoria said.

"But I thought." Shawn mumbled.

"I know what you though, but that just can't happen. It's not right" Victoria said softly.

Victoria heard him sigh and watched him turn around and walk down the short hallway to his room. He closed the door quietly and she sat down heavily on the kitchen chair. Shawn stayed in his room most of that day while Victoria struggled with their morning conversation. At dinner that evening, neither spoke much and Shawn avoided looking at his mother. Shawn excused himself after dinner and returned to his room. Victoria tidied up the kitchen and she went to her own room.

A little after nine o'clock that night, Victoria finished getting undressed, slipped on her robe and walked down the hall to the bathroom. She tried to relax in a hot shower, still thinking about how to handle her son's problem.

Shawn spent the day thinking and playing video games. He did more thinking than playing. He admitted to himself that even though he was sexually attracted to his mother, he realized that it was just a fantasy and nothing would ever happen. She was the only one that paid any attention to him. Not like the stuck up girls at school. Well at least that part of his life was over. He graduated and didn't have to put up with them anymore.

Victoria finished her shower, put her robe back on, and returned to her bedroom. With the door closed, she hung up her robe and sat on the edge of her bed to finish drying off. She was toweling off her breasts when Shawn opened her door and walked in. Shawn stopped in the doorway, staring at his mother's body. He hadn't seen her breasts since he was very young. Victoria in turn stared at her son. He was only wearing a pair of loose gym shorts and the head of his cock was poking out from the leg opening.

Shawn couldn't tear his eyes away from his mother's breasts. They were not overly large but were almost round, sagging slightly. They looked heavy for their size. He watched, fascinated, as his mother's nipples stiffened to hard points. He felt his cock stiffen in response. It was pushing further down until several inched appeared out of his shorts.

Victoria seemed frozen in place. While her son was looking at her breasts, she stared, open mouthed, at his growing cock. It was larger than she remembered from the quick look she had the day before. It was thick and heavily veined, the head was bulbous and smooth.

For several minutes, neither Shawn nor his mother moved. Then, almost together, Victoria stood up and Shawn walked further into the room.

"Shawny, this is wrong, We can't do this." Victoria said, trying to sound serious.

In answer, Shawn loosened his gym shorts and let them fall to the floor around his ankles. His erection, still growing was more than halfway to his knees and starting to rise. He reached out and took his mother's right hand and slowly guided it to his cock. He knew he had achieved a small victory when he felt his mother's hand close around his cock.

Victoria was staring into her son's eyes when he took her hand. When her hand touched his cock, she knew that it was just the beginning. The beginning of a dark, sinful, depraved night of inappropriate pleasure for both of them.

Still holding her son's cock. Victoria sat back down on her bed. She looked down at the massive erection in her hand. She couldn't close her fingers around the meaty shaft. Without consciously thinking, she started stroking the shaft, causing a deep guttural moan to escape from Shawn's mouth. As if in a trance, Victoria instantly knew what to do. It had been a very long time since she had a man's cock in her hand. And Shawn was now a man. As she looked down, a glistening drop of precum appeared on the cockhead. Victoria smiled, lowered her head and licked that droplet into her mouth. At that moment, she knew there was no going back. At some point in the very near future, her son was going to fuck her.

All at once Shawn stepped back. When Victoria looked up, she saw her son pointing to the middle of her bed. Victoria turned quickly and crawled to the spot her son indicated. Some small part of their relationship had changed. Victoria knew in her mind that more changes were coming. She knew what was happening was wrong, so very wrong, but she couldn't stop it know. She wanted Shawn's cock inside her.

Victoria reached into her nightstand drawer and pulled out two condoms in their bright red foil packs. She put them on the top of the nightstand. She also took out a small plastic bottle of lubricant. She squeezed a portion on her hand and massaged the slippery liquid on her pussy. As Shawn knelt on the bed, she lifted her knees and spread her thighs, exposing her clean, shaved pussy for Shawn to see. Already her pussy lips were puffy and swollen in anticipation. Shawn watched as they turned color from pink to darker red as blood blushed the tender skin. Shawn inched closer and put the substantial weight of his cock across his mother's pussy.

"Just once so you know how it feels. Then put on a condom. We are going to do this just once and never again." Victoria said, knowing it was a lie.

Shawn grasped his cock just below the head and slowly rubbed it along Victoria's slit. The lube and Victoria's own natural juices making the area even more slippery. Shawn found the opening to his mother's vagina and pressed his cock in. Victoria laid back and tried to control her breathing. Shawn entered slowly, stretching his mother's pussy.

Vicky grabbed the bed sheets in each hand and clenched her jaw as Shawn pushed in deeper and deeper. Her pussy was alive, as it had never been before. Every inch of Shawn's cock was sending new sensations through her body. Shawn pushed in until his entire length was inside his mother's body. Through some primal instinct, he started to grind his pelvis on top of his mother. Pressing down on her clitoris. Vicky managed to get one of her hands between their bodies and using her fingers, eased her tender, delicate clitty out of it's sheath. The next time Shawn pressed down with his pelvis a shock of pure pleasure coursed through her body.

Shawn pulled almost all the way out before plunging back into Vicky's hole. This time he didn't go slowly. He rammed his cock in hard and deep. Vicky gasped in shock and gritted her teeth. Shawn pulled out and once more plunged in quickly. Vicky's body was bathed in perspiration, her breathing ragged as Shawn pumped in and out, over and over. She knew he was claiming his mother as his own, his woman, his to use any way he wanted. Shawn looked down at his mother's heaving breasts. With ever thrust of his cock, her heavy breasts surged up and down. He watched, transfixed at the sensual movement.

Victoria looked over at her nightstand. The two condoms still there, untouched. It was too late. She knew what was going to happen. She felt the first tingling of her approaching orgasm deep in her body and deeper in her mind. As her son continued to punish her pussy, ramming stroke after stroke of his cock deep into her trembling body, her orgasm grew. It was now the single most important thing in her universe. With each stroke she got closer until the feeling overwhelmed her senses. The pleasure center of her brain overloaded as her orgasm peaked and flooded her body with spasms of exquisite pleasure.

Shawn felt his own orgasm about to overtake him. He held it off as long as he could, savoring the moment. He looked down at his mother, withering beneath him, about to have her own orgasm. The sight was too much. As Vicky trembled with the start of her orgasm, Shawn had his own. He felt the tightening in his balls and the tingling surge up his cock. Like a volcano erupting, he spewed load after load of hot sticky cum into his mother's vagina. Both of their bodies shook as their orgasms exploded almost at the same time.

Some time later that night, Shawn woke up. He had collapsed next to his mother who was still asleep. As he moved to sit up, Victoria yawned and looked up at her son.

"Well, how was it?" She asked. "Was it what you wanted?"

"It was wonderful." Shawn said.

Victoria looked at her son for a long moment. Yes something had changed. Shawn just stared at his mother, waiting.

When Victoria didn't respond, Shawn stood up next to the bed. His cock starting to stir. It still looked wet and sticky. Shawn very slowly raised his hand and pointed to his cock just like he had pointed to his mother's bed earlier. And just as she had before, Victoria crawled to the edge of her bed, and still on her hands and knees, stretched out her tongue to lick the head of her son's cock.

"Just once. That is what you said, but I don't think its true. I think you want me to fuck you again. I think you want me to fuck you any time, in any place, and in any way I choose. Isn't that right?" Shawn said.

"Yes." Victoria said in a small soft voice.

"And who are you?" Shawn asked.

"I am your mother." Victoria said looking up, "And maybe I was mistaken."

'Once is not enough'

After Shawn left, Victoria laid back on her bed. She looked over at her nightstand again and saw the two unused condoms. Once her son entered her, she couldn't have stopped him. She confessed to herself that she didn't want to stop him. This was so wrong, but it felt so right. Ever since that first quick look at her son's massive cock, she had wanted it. And he had given it to her. She realized that she would be sore for several days, but it didn't matter. She knew it had been dangerous to allow him to cum inside her, but again it didn't matter.

"What have I done?" She whispered to herself, tears starting to drip down her cheeks. "And what am I going to do?"

She showered and washed thoroughly. Still holding her bath towel, she crawled into the bed that she and Shawn had just recently used.

The memory of that moment of release, with her son's cock buried deep in her pussy was etched on her brain. She had never felt anything as intense as that orgasm. And she felt a craving itch to feel it again. Victoria did not have a restful night. She woke several times thinking she heard Shawn open her bedroom door.

After a fitful night, Victoria woke. She smelled coffee. She dressed quickly and walked to the kitchen. She needed to talk to her son and end this before anything else happened. She stood in the kitchen doorway and watched as her son filled her coffee cup and set out a small platter of bacon, scrambled eggs and toast.

"Morning mom." Shawn said. "I thought you might like a little breakfast."

"Thanks." Was all Victoria could say. Shawn had never made breakfast before.

"I'll be back later. I'm gonna pick up Billy and we're gonna go to the mall." Shawn said.

Shawn bent down to give his mother a kiss, but instead of his usual kiss to her cheek, He lifted her chin and kissed her on the mouth. It was not the kiss of a son. It was the kiss of a man. Before Victoria could react or say anything, he was gone.

Victoria spent the day doing mindless small chores around the house. Every time she heard a car door slam or someone talking as they walked by, she peeked out the window. She kept thinking about Shawn, about the previous night and about the kiss he gave her that morning. She had to end this before...Before what she thought. And more and more she thought about her son's cock. She tried to think of other things, but she kept coming back to it.

It was much later that Shawn finally came home. As much as she wanted to talk, dinner was quiet. Whenever Shawn stood up, she found herself checking to see if he had a bulge in his pants. She argued with herself about being disappointed. Sometime later, sitting in her bedroom, she came to a decision. She slipped on her robe and knocked on Shawn's bedroom door. She had to make this stop.

Shawn was lying in bed reading. The bedsheets pulled up to his waist. Victoria sat on the edge of the bed, her hands in her lap. She started to talk when Shawn pulled the bedsheets back. Victoria's eyes focused on her son's slowly stiffening cock. She watched, amazed as it grew thicker and harder. Like he had the before, Shawn took his mother's hand and guided it to his still growing cock. Victoria couldn't control herself. It was like being in a dream, watching yourself, and unable to stop what was happening.

"Shawn, we can't do this." She heard herself saying as she started squeezing the meaty shaft.

"Yes mom," Shawn said.

"This is illegal." She said as she slipped her hand up to the smooth, bulbous cockhead.

"Yes mom." Shawn repeated.

Shawn spread his legs apart and Victoria moved between them. She started using both hands to stroke the huge cock. In a dim corner of her mind, she realized she was masturbating her son. When the first drop of precum oozed out of Shawn's pee hole, she lowered her head to lick it. She felt a cold chill run down her spine. She closed her eyes and managed to get the head into her mouth. She heard Shawn moan loudly. She washed the cockhead with her saliva getting the head as wet as possible. Suddenly she lifted her head and moved on top of her son. Still holding his cock with one hand, she maneuvered to toward her pussy. With the head in place, she impaled herself on Shawn's cock. She felt mild pain as she took the entire length into her body. She was stretched and filled, and she no longer had any intention of stopping the incestuous relationship.

As Victoria bounced up and down on Shawn's cock, her son once again marveled at the way his mother's breasts moved. Victoria was in a sex-induced trance. All that mattered was how great it felt to have her son's cock inside her again. All that mattered was the incredibly sensations in the walls of her vagina. All that mattered was the spot of white-hot pleasure of her growing orgasm. She felt Shawn's hands on her hips, helping to keep the rhythm of her movements steady. She was covered in sweat from her exertions. She started to pant, gasping for breath. Her orgasm grew. It pulsed and got hotter. It started to rise like a volcano ready to erupt. And then the world stopped. Victoria screamed as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure flooded her body. Her pulse skipped a beat and she scream again. It felt like tiny bolts of energy raced along her spine and into her soul. She sat back, Shawn's still rigid cock slipping out of her soaking wet pussy. She collapsed at Shawn's feet. Her eyes glassy, her breasts quivering as she tried to calm her breathing.

MarySymes
MarySymes
58 Followers
12