Dream Lover

Story Info
You're hoping dreams do come true.
793 words
4.31
11.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twice recently I've had a very explicit dream about you and I.

In it, we are both already naked and extremely aroused. You're laying on your back on my bed with me straddling your hips. Our bodies are not joined yet. I have my fingers linked with yours and our hands are resting on the pillow above your head so the top half of my body is just barely touching your chest. We are kissing passionately. I can feel your chest hair tickling my nipples in the most delicious way. I start to rock back and forth gently so I can enjoy the teasing on my nipples.

But then I notice another part of your body touching mine very intimately between my legs. Your penis is very hard and very very hot and when I rock against you, it rubs deliciously over my most sensitive spot. I start to move more deliberately against you, sliding up and down the underside of your penis, enjoying the stimulation very much. I know you're enjoying it too if the look on your face is anything to go by! You're gazing up at me and I see nothing but pure love along with pleasure in your eyes and I know those things are mirrored in mine.

I'm getting more and more moist the longer I move against you. I start to feel that I want you inside me more than anything in the entire world. But the devil in me wants to make the tease last a little bit longer. Your hips are starting to move now too, increasing the pressure against me. Everytime I slide down I moan against your lips. Then as I move back up your body, the tip of your penis is right at the entrance to my body. I hold myself there for a moment, undecided if I want to continue the stimulation I have been enjoying or have you deep inside my body.

You make the decision for me by whispering... darling, I need to be inside you now. I move against you and slowly allow you to enter me. Very slowly and very gradually until you can go no further. I stop moving and we kiss passionately, our tongues playing. I can feel you inside me, an intense feeling of heat and extreme pleasure. My muscles tighten around you, flexing.

I let go of your fingers and sit up, my hands resting on your chest. Our hips are moving slowly against each other. Your hands resting now on my knees and slowly moving up my thighs. Your gorgeous big hands slide up my sides and cup my breasts. Your thumbs brushing back and forth across my nipples that have become so hard and sensitive. I arch my back, pushing my breasts harder into your hands.

You gently pinch my nipples making me gasp and jerk my hips against yours. You liked that reaction very much I can see. You do it again and again, just when I'm not expecting it and a jolt of pleasure shoots down to where our bodies are joined together.


I raise myself until you almost leave my body, when a gentle pinch from your fingers on my nipples has me moaning and dropping again. We do this over and over again until I am almost mindless from the pleasure we are creating together.

One of your hands moves down over my body, down to between my legs. Your thumb starts to rub gently over my clitoris, increasing the pleasure tenfold. The entire time our hips are moving slowly almost lazily against each other. One of my hands moves to cover yours still on my breast. My other hand drops to rest on your thigh, holding myself up because I am in danger of falling in a melted heap.

A tingling starts at the point where your thumb is. You can feel my internal muscles tightening around you. We quicken our pace. Suddenly I start moaning and stop moving, my back arches and my eyes close. Your hands move to my hips and hold me tightly. You enter me hard and fast several more times and then your body stills, buried deep inside mine. We are both in the throws of a powerful orgasm together.

I fall to your chest, both of us breathing heavily. Your arms wrap around me and we lay together still joined. Enjoying the feeling of total fulfillment, bliss and love we share for each other.

I've woken from this and variations of this dream several times now, my body throbbing and feeling like it had just experienced that orgasm and wishing so much that we were together cuddling in the aftermath. One day we will make this dream a reality.