Dream Lover

Story Info
Husband suprises wife by coming home early.
796 words
4.09
26.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was dark as she drove up to the walk. Inwardly she sighed, but she had expected no less. Unlocking the door, she moaned a quiet moan of pleasure as she kicked off her shoes and turned on the TV. Flopping onto the couch, she lay back and began to strip layers of sweaty clothes from her body. Sinking deeper into her post-work routine, she reached for the channel guide. In a fit of mischief, she decided just to surf the channels instead. A unique commercial caught her eye, and before she knew it she was staring at a huge cock being thrust into a pulsating pussy. Blinking once or twice, the remote suddenly fell from her hands as she felt a hand encircle her always erect nipples from behind the couch.

She could hear the breath behind her, and she closed her eyes envisioning the body it belonged to. The warm, full lips, the Pan-like soft brown eyes, the strong body, the lean muscles, the hard cock. As if on cue, she felt him slide over the couch to join her, his naked body firm against her goose bumped skin. Slowly he began his massage of her body, using his entire body to fulfill it. She murmured at him that it was not fair for him to do that, her body didn't know if it should orgasm or fall asleep. All she got in response was a quiet smile from his lips against her ear. Softly he kneaded her muscles, melting the knots and stress of the day away. He smiled again to himself as she began to drift to sleep despite the throbbing of her clit.

He shifted his position slightly, and began the slow process of laying her back on the couch. After several uncounted moments of gentle massage and manipulation, she lay on her back while he straddled her on the couch. Moving his hands down her shoulders to her breasts, he lowered his mouth to her clit. So softly that her sleepy body reacted, but her tired mind forgot, he began to lick and probe her clit and the tiny hood that covered it. His hands acted of their own accord, well trained to rub her nipples and chest in such a way that she not quite wake up. Under his talented tongue, he felt her clit begin to swell and the hood to recede.

Feeling his own engorged cock respond, he began to lower himself towards her body. He kissed his way to her nipples, glad for the over sized couch he had convinced her to buy all those years ago. The tip of his cock seemed to light on fire as it bumped into her lips, and his pre-cum mixed with her gently flowing juices. A moan escaped her lips, even as she began to lick them. He leaned into her body, softly breathing into her ears. Her eyes began to open, but only into slits. She had had a long day he knew, and he was supposed to be out of town for another day or two. She began to rock her hips against him, her mind certain that she had fallen asleep and was dreaming a dream instigated by the TV that her lover had returned early. Feeling her rock against him, he slowly began to thrust into her, inch by inch, thrust by thrust.

Her movements became more eager, as her body began to wake. Moaning into her ear, he began to stroke in earnest against her walls, his mouth hungry as it kissed her neck, ears, throat, and lips. Her eyes were still tightly shut; certain that this was a dream and if she were to open them he would disappear and she would be alone on the couch with nothing but the sounds of the TV porn running through her head. Her body bucking against his, he felt his seed rising in his balls. Moaning against her body, he humped his back closer to her, bringing himself deeper into her, stretching the limits of her walls.

"OH!" she exclaimed, as her body stretched to accommodate him further into the already tight surroundings. The moans became wails of sheer primal lust, as they molded into one being thrusting into themselves, lightly clawing each others backs as they came in concert. Cock twitching with after orgasm spasms, walls alighting with flames at each twitch, they lay on the couch together, exhausted. She whispered in his ear, "welcome home honey." And he whispered back, "It's good to be here." With that and a smile on both their lips, they slipped into a true sleep...For a bit. Until he woke again, with the expected rush of blood, and began to work inside her drying walls again...