Dream Lover

Story Info
Joseph's got the hots for his mom.
2.1k words
4.3
268.7k
61
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlackSnake
BlackSnake
695 Followers

"Joseph!" Susan screamed at her son standing in her bedroom doorway with his fully erect cock in his hand.

Susan scrambled to cover herself. She had been fingering her wanting pussy while she read an erotic novel. With the book up to her face she didn't she her son standing in the doorway watching her.

"Joseph, you put that away this instant!" she called to him again.

Joseph was in a daze staring at his mother.

"Joseph! Do you hear me?" she yelled. "What are you doing?"

Susan saw his thick cock jerk, and then a blast of white fluid shoot from the head of his cock nearly reaching the bed where she was now curled in an attempt to hide herself.

"O' my gosh...Joseph!" she said covering her face, but peeking through her fingers.

Another blast landed at the edge of the bed startling her enough to make her squeal and jump. Shorter streams followed drawing a line from him to her.

Joseph snapped out of the daze realizing that his mother was staring right at him. He turned abruptly and ran to his room locking the door behind him.

Susan was horrified. She hopped off her bed when she heard his bedroom door slam, and shut her own bedroom door. She quickly slipped into her night clothes, cut off the lights and hid herself under the sheets.

The next morning Joseph was gone before she got out of bed. She saw no signs of him when she got home from work. She heard him creep into the house after she was already in bed, and the next morning he was gone again.

It was obvious that he was trying to avoid her. She knew she couldn't let this go on for too long. It had been two weeks, and she was beginning to worry.

It was a bad thing, but still not something she felt she couldn't workout. She got it in her mind that she would just sit him down and talk it over.

She got up extra early in order to catch him before he could slip out the door. He was moving around in the kitchen trying not to make too much noise. She slipped into her robe and cornered him in the kitchen.

"Now, hold it right there mister," Susan said holding up her hand to him. "We have to talk. This avoiding me is not going to work. We have to get this out, so we can get passed it."

Joseph looked at his mother only to have his desires for he begin to show. Her ample cleavage couldn't be hidden by her silk robe. He cock got instantly hard.

"This way," she said.

Joseph followed his mother into the living getting more and more turned on as he watched the movement of her ass under her robe. The shame he felt was nothing in comparison to his lust for his mother.

"Sit," Susan demanded patting the cushion of the couch next to her. "I know this is uncomfortable for you, but we have to talk about this. You are not the only one who was embarrassed by what happened. We need to get this out in the open."

Joseph tried not to look at his mother, because his eyes seem to automatically seek out her large mounds.

"Joseph, look at me," she said. "We never talked about sex. I just assumed that you would just pick it up from your friends or something, I don't know. I should have talked with you about it years ago." She exhaled deeply trying not to show how uncomfortable she felt. He was 18, after all. "Joseph, I want to know the truth. Have you ever had sex with a girl before?"

Joseph was shy, but his answer was simple, "No."

"That's good, I guess. OK," she tried to prepare her thoughts. "Have you ever seen a girl naked before?"

"You," Joseph answered.

"Besides me," she said sighing hard.

"No."

"If you have questions, I want you to ask them. I want you to know that," she said.

"How long do women stay on their period?" Joseph asked.

"That depends on the woman," Susan said a bit puzzled. "Generally, about four to seven days."

"Do women want sex as much as men?"

"Some women do, but some women don't. It depends on the woman."

"Do you want sex as men?"

"I..uh...yes, sometimes," she reluctantly answered.

"Have you had sex with a man, since dad?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because," she snapped.

Joseph looked at her curiously.

"OK. I had other things to worry about since your father died. We had very high medical bills from his illness, and it was a struggle to keep up. I just hadn't tried to I guess," she said giving her spill.

"Do you masturbate a lot?"

"OK, enough about me, now how about you?" she tried to change the subject.

"You didn't answer my question. You said you wanted to talk," Joseph said starting to get up.

"Wait," Susan said realizing that she was about to blow it. "Yes, I do masturbate often."

Joseph sat back down. "Do the books you read help you?"

"The novels, yes," she said. "Joseph, there is nothing wrong with masturbating."

"So, there was nothing wrong with what I did, then," he said.

"It's not that it was something wrong with you masturbating," she began. "it was just that you were looking at me while you did it."

"You read your books while you do it," he replied.

"But that's different. The novels are just fantasies," she responded.

"That's what I was doing...fantasying." Susan swallowed hard. She suddenly felt sweat begin to seep through her pours. She knew he meant he was fantasying about having sex with her.

"How is that different from the books?"

"Because, I'm your mother," she said.

"It's just a fantasy. It's not like I am actually doing anything with you. That's incest, right?"

"Yeah, but..."

"Because I'm having fantasies about you instead of a book, then I'm wrong and you're right," he said standing.

"Joseph, sit down," she said pulling on his arm. "It's just as your mother it makes me feel uncomfortable. I see your point, but."

"I can only have fantasies about things that you are comfortable with, is that it?" he asked.

"No, Joseph that is not it," she said. "No one can really tell someone else that."

"Can I tell you something?" he asked.

"Of course," she replied. "I told you, you can tell me anything."

"Last night I was thinking that you came into my room while I was masturbating. You opened your robe," he said moving his hand to his crotch. "You got on my bed and put my thing between your breasts."

Susan was shocked in the way that he sound like he was reading from one of the novels she had read. In spit of herself, she was becoming aroused. She clinched her robe tighter squeezing her tits together.

"You licked the head of my thing as it slid between your breasts," he continued clinching his already protruding bulge. "Then you got on my thing." Joseph unzipped his pants and began stroking it.

Susan's eyes widened as she saw her son's thick cock up-close.

"It felt so good as you moved up and down on it," he said slowly stroking his cock. "Then you leaned forward, so I could lick your breasts."

The image seemed so real. Susan had subconsciously slid her other hand between her thighs pressing against her moistening cunt.

"O' you felt so good. Warm...soft...and wet," he continued. "Then you started moving faster....faster....and faster. You yelled that you were coming and shouted at me to do it harder. And then...and then....ahhhh!" Joseph shot two streams of cum in the air followed by several short spurts.

Susan closed her eyes tight. Her body trembled. She had pressed constantly against her clit like she had done many times at work to get herself off without anyone noticing.

Joseph was silent with his eyes shut and oozing cum flowing down the shaft of his cock to his hand. He opened his eyes and looked at his mother. He could tell by the expression on her face that she was also having an orgasm.

Susan opened her eyes after her orgasm subsided. Joseph was staring right at her, and she knew that he knew that she had cum.

"We just masturbated together thinking about the same thing," Joseph said. "Just like before, but it was much better then because I could see you."

"Yeah, but if anyone ever knew we did that, we would be in serious trouble," Susan said still reeling from her orgasm.

"Nobody has to know. Can we try it again?" he asked stroking his still hard cock.

"You can do it again?" Susan asked surprised looking at her son's hard-on.

"I've done it five times in a row before," Joseph answered.

"I don't know Joseph. We shouldn't do things like this," Susan said.

"Why not? No body can see us," he said.

"Well, at least let go into my bedroom," Susan said getting up from the couch.

Joseph followed behind his mother to her bedroom stroking his cock just inches from her ass-cheeks as she walked. All he could think about was fucking his mother. He thought of her as the sexiest woman that he knew.

Susan got on her bed and Joseph stood against the bed where she laid. He began stoking his cock and moaning softly.

"Could you open your robe a little? It will make it easier for me," Joseph asked.

Susan opened her robe as wide as she could without exposing her nipples or her cunt. Joseph increased the rhythm of his strokes.

"I never seen anyone with breasts so beautiful...aw," Joseph whispered. "They look so prefect...so sweet...so smooth...so sexy. Touch them."

Susan raised her hands to her breast and began to massage them.

"Ooo..that's it. Touch them...squeeze those beautiful tits," Joseph whisper continuing to stroke his cock. "They are so beautiful."

The sound of Joseph's hushed voice was arousing her.

"I can feel my cock rubbing against your clit," he continued. "The moistness of your cunt against the head of my cock."

Susan move a hand down to her moist cunt and began rubbing her clit.

"Your wet pussy feels so good....so good," Joseph whispered letting his cock touch her now spread thigh. "Oooo, it feels so good," he repeated sliding his cock across her thigh in the direction of her cunt.

Susan rubbed her clit more rapidly as she squeezed and massaged on of her tits.

"I can feel the warmth of your sweet cunt," he moaned holding his cock and thrusting it across her thigh coming closer to her love spot.

Susan turned slightly and thrust her cunt in the direction of his cock. The head of his cock made contact with her pussy lips. She turned more and thrust in time with his rhythm. Each time she made contact with his cock she moaned.

"Your pussy feels so good," Joseph whispered as he aimed the head of his cock at her pussy. He leaned over her supporting himself with arm across her body on the bed.

Susan turned fully on her side and thrust her wanting cunt at his cock. The head of Joseph's cock entered her hot pussyhole. Joseph climbed on the bed rapidly thrusting his cock into his cock into his mother's cunt.

"O' Joseph!" Susan moaned grabbing her son's ass to pull him deeper inside of her hungry pussy.

Joseph thrust and pumped cock into his mother's cunt with as much vigor as he could muster. Her pussy seemed to pull and suck on his cock.

"Your pussy feels so good," Joseph whispered as he pounded his cock into her as hard and as fast as he could. "Joseph, I'm cuming!" Susan cried out.

Joseph began flooding his mother's cunt with his cum as she held him deep inside of her riding out her own orgasm. Joseph dropped his mouth on one of her exposed nipples and gently licked and sucked teasingly on it.

Susan sighed as the reminisce of her orgasm began to fade. Joseph began pumping his cock into and out of his mother's pussy again, but this time with long even strokes. He continued fucking her, and flooding her cunt with his thick cum.

Susan and Joseph fucked in the confines of her bedroom whenever they were not eating, sleeping, or working. She never realized how much she enjoyed having sex.

Three months later, Susan found herself pregnant with her son's child. They fucked throughout her pregnancy and up to the time her water broke. Susan sucked and titty fucked her son for the first three weeks after giving birth. The next three Joseph licked and sucked his mother's pussy. Two months later Susan was pregnant again with another of her son's children.

Susan had given birth to five of her son's children in four and a half years. She was finally able to have the large family she dreamed of having with her late husband.

BlackSnake
BlackSnake
695 Followers