Dream Lover

Story Info
A soft and dreamlike experience.
1.1k words
4.83
7.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ladydemon
ladydemon
11 Followers

A slight breeze on my bare skin alerted me to his presence, goose bumps rising on my flesh in anticipation. I didn't open my eyes as I had discovered long ago that he would vanish without a trace if I did. Some sense informed me that he was moving closer, and even though I was expecting it his breath on my neck sent violent shivers through me. As he kissed my neck so lightly that I turned my head to try to increase the pressure his hand briefly trawled circles on my thigh, this; this is what made me feel alive.

His kisses increased in pressure moving around to my throat, my legs parted although his hand never quite graced the area that was already hot and wet although not quite desperate for his touch. His kisses turned to little nips of my flesh, not enough to hurt but plenty to make my skin sensitive to every touch and breath, like electricity flowing across me. Moving along my jaw, after what felt like an eternity his lips finally graced my own, his tongue parting my lips to probe deeper. His tongue suddenly pushed all the way into my mouth, filling it and immediately making the connection to my pussy which wanted the same treatment. Now I writhed and moaned, silently pleading for more, already knowing that I wouldn't get such instant gratification.

As he pulled away from me I felt so empty and yet so full of desire that nothing else could possibly matter, bringing my arms above my head he gently stroked my side, his fingers tracing lines that his mouth quickly followed. My back arching, a moan escaped my lips, yet before I could really wallow in that tingling sensation his tongue had already moved to my breast. Licking and sucking the whole mound before reaching the tight nipple and encasing it in his mouth, his sucking becoming stronger he teased me by pulling away. Again I moved my body to try to keep the connection, I dared not pull him towards me as again like smoke he would drift away; I could only be passive and wait for the pleasures he inflicted on me.

Gently he rolled me onto my side and began tracing his fingers down my back, the light touch making my body twitch in response, all the way down to my ass before briefly cupping each globe, his long fingers tantalizingly moving between my thighs and brushing my pussy lips. Bringing his fingers to my mouth he rubbed them on my lips so that I could feel my own wetness from that short touch. His own lips went to the nape of my neck sending shivers through my body as his clever fingers played with my nipples, gently rolling first one then the other. Increasing the pressure until he was squeezing and pulling on them, my body pushing back against him endeavouring to rub against the hardness that I was sure was there. Suddenly he was gone; no touch no breath on my skin, nothing. A whimper escaped me as my stomach gave a lurch thinking him gone.

The musky male scent of him brought me back to my senses just as he pressed his hardness to my lips, gratefully I parted them and my tongue darted out to taste him. Gently I licked him, running my tongue along his shaft before licking the tip where there was the smallest hint of his own excitement, the taste of which prompted me to slide my lips down and encase his flesh within my mouth. With my lips tight around his cock and my tongue gripping him I moved up and down his hard shaft, sucking and moaning with the sheer pleasure of it. Gently his hand entwined in my hair, guiding my rhythm and adding his own as he started to thrust slowly into my mouth. But again he moved away, his hands running down my body and between my legs where he pushed them apart and simply licked my pussy as though lapping an ice cream. I had almost forgotten about that part of myself yet this contact brought it flooding back to my attention.

Without conscious thought my hips bucked as I tried to regain the sensation, but his strong hands pushed me back down, and spread my legs further apart. Starting almost at my ass he slowly licked my pussy lips, his tongue briefly, oh so briefly darting into the wetness before continuing upwards and circling my clit. My head spinning, I revelled in the feelings pulsating from between my legs, over and over he licked upwards yet never long enough in any one spot. Then his tongue pushed right into the wetness, although not deep the sensation was intense. Just as I thought I would scream out in the sheer pleasure of it his mouth settled on my clit as his tongue gently flicked the little nub. His fingers entering the now soaking wet entrance to my pussy, and I pushed myself gratefully onto them, feeling the orgasm building and desperate for his tongue to push harder against that tiny hidden part of me. As he thrust his fingers inside me he replaced his tongue with his thumb and circled my clit with it, slowly at first but getting faster, as my body tensed and I felt the orgasm coming he suddenly removed his fingers and thrust his cock deeply into me. Back arching as my orgasm washed over me he thrust deeper still before pulling out only to slam inside me again, screaming now as the intensity increased he continued to fill me in strong even strokes, my pussy pulsating around his cock

Withdrawing from me he straddled my chest and pulling me up by my hair placed his cock in my mouth, tasting my own juices I sucked on him greedily as he began to thrust into my mouth. I felt his thighs tense as he suddenly bucked and his own juices shot into my mouth as his cock filled it with a final thrust. Gently now I sucked making sure I had all of his seed, licking the taste of both he and I from him. Releasing my hair he laid my head back gently as I reluctantly released him from my mouth, with a contented sigh I eased into wakefulness.....

Opening my eyes in the bright sunlight shining through the curtains I turned to see my boyfriend lying next to me still asleep, but as I looked further down I saw that he would soon be waking....with the memory of my mouth having been so recently joyously filled I moved to take him into that wetness.

ladydemon
ladydemon
11 Followers