Dream Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSH2
MSH2
1 Followers

Her release breaks first, her body shuddering, out of control, hips thrust back wildly, all conscious thought lost as her pussy contracts, trying to grip my cock, milk it of its cum. But not this time. Only fucking her harder, faster through her release, her cry loud, passionate, hand gripping the covers, body shaking. No words from her any more, mind incapable of forming them. A hot rush of her cum cascading past my cock, splashing over my swaying sac, down her legs. No time to recover, my cock still pounding her slutty pussy for all its worth, slamming into her squelching, clenching passage.

Over and over my cock plunders her, ravaging this sexy sultry slut, taking her, claiming her, making her mine, slamming into her again and again as she cries out in her lusts, gripping the bed and thrusting back to meet my hips, impaling herself upon my rampant cock. My grunts mingling with hers, hands gripping her hips, just above her hips, steadying myself. Not even pulling her back, too far lost to think about anything but cock slamming into pussy.

Again her climax breaks through her, forcing a deep scream from the depths of her lungs, head thrown back again, to let it free, her body spasming, jerking as it smashes through her body. Intense, consuming, overwhelming. Her pussy clamping down hard on my cock, forcing my hips to piston harder to keep fucking her, so tight now, my climax very close, every brutal, primal thrust nudging it closer. Her spine rippling as her climax intensifies further, her scream becoming raw, primal lust. Clenching wildly, her pussy floods, her hot tasty cum erupting from her in spurts as my cock ravages her, a fresh eruption as my cock pulls back, shoved back in again, animalistically, my grunts and growls of pleasure becoming deeper, richer. Her release collapses, leaving her collapsed on the bed, shoulders back on it, slumped, grunting as my cock continues to ravage her, spent, drained.

My primal groan erupting from my chest as my cock swells, pulsing, throbbing. Climax imminent now. One final brutal deep thrust, yanking my cock back, one more deep, animalistic shove into her hot pussy and my climax is begun. A deep cry echoing in the room as I pull my cock free of her again, wrapping my hand quickly around the soaked length and frantically jerk it. The first thick spurt hitting in the middle of her back, causing a quick little gasp from her. The second splashing over her sultry bum, over the top, slowly beginning to trickle downwards, the third joining it, the fourth and final splashing over her abused pussy, the rest of my climax dribbling from the tip.

My knees shaking, having to turn and sit next to her on the bed, flopping back to lie on it, next to her, both of us panting harshly, trying to remember how to breath, how to speak, how to live again. She manages to form words first. A request, or simply a well satisfied expletive, I cannot be certain "fuckkkkkkkkkkk." And all I can remember to do is nod in agreement. Intense, tormenting.

Sated.

And then I awake, in my own bed, the smell of her hanging in the air for a moment, leaving me shuddering through the intensity, alone.

MSH2
MSH2
1 Followers
12