Dream Lover

Story Info
What lurks in the shadows of the dark of night?
1.3k words
4.16
10.5k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She startled out of her sleep with a jump, wondering what had caused her to wake. Clutching her sheet to her chest, the young woman looked around. Booming thunder caused her to jump, a scream caught in her throat. She laughed and fell back against her pillows, the sheet pulling down to expose the thin, silky camisole covering her smooth young flesh. Satisfied that it was just the storm causing her to wake, she shut her eyes and waited for slumber to take her into back into its warm bosom.

A flash of lightning illuminated the room, revealing a dark figure lurking in the inky shadows of the night. He watched her wake, frightened at his presence. He saw her look around, heard her frightened laughter. He was amused by her lack of concern. If only she knew what haunted the night. If only she knew what stood, watching her slumber. In her mind he saw the black waves of sleep ebb and flow, enticing her into their warm grasp. He heard her breathing grow long and slow and knew that it was time. Another bolt brightened the dark bedroom as he took a step towards his unknowing prey.

It was almost like a breath. Like a warm breeze blowing gently across her thighs, causing her warm skin to pucker. Moaning sleepily, she instinctively rolled onto her back, still lost in the warm embrace of sleep. She could almost feel the warm caress of her silken flesh. She slowly awoke, groggy and warm, in that state of near sleep. Warm hands on her knees, running up and down from hip to calf and she groaned. It had been so long since she had been touched. Still half dreaming, a sensuous face filled her mind. Black hair so shiny and dark that it almost gleamed blue with streaks of burgundy red the color of a good red wine tied back with a leather tie. He had the strong nose and jaw of an ancient Greek god. Eyes so blue they seemed to glow with fiery need in the darkness. The man was so beautiful it looked as if he was sculpted by a master artisan. She moaned and arched as his lips, which looked so hard but felt like the finest velvet replaced his strong hands on the inside of her ankle.

She tasted like heaven. She felt like heaven. If he weren't damned he would have thought himself in bed with an angel. She had the long shapely legs of a model, legs that any man would die to feel wrapped around him. She smelt of vanilla and spring, with a sweet muskiness that was purely woman and purely sex. His entire body throbbed with the electricity of anticipation. It had been a long, long time since he had wanted a woman this badly. For the most part all of them ran together as faceless, shapeless beings only there to curb his need. It wasn't about desire, it was about survival. But this one was different. This one glowed with an aura of goodness and light. He had to touch her, had to feel her. He rarely felt anything but hunger. This was a different kind of hunger, the kind that pierced the soul that he didn't even know that he had anymore. His fingertips grazed the hem of her panties and he felt her shudder, felt her skin prickle with desire. He traced the line with his tongue, his senses reeling with the scent of her hot pussy pulsing with need. He ached to plunder her sweet body, but knew that he needed to be patient. His fingers moved on, over her hips and under her cami to caress the silken skin of her taunt stomach and waist. He heard her sharp intake of breath and the sound caused need to pierce his groin, already painfully excited.

She felt like she was going to explode. It was like electricity was running along her veins, filling her with nameless wants. She shifted her weight and the slight friction of her panties against her molten center caused her to groan. His lips and tongue were teasing and taunting her stomach, moving ever so slowly up and over her ribs. Her nipples were tight with wanting, she needed his mouth, needed him to move faster, but he was still trailing those hot kisses ever so slowly. She couldn't take it anymore, this slow exquisite torture. Arching, she buried her hands in his cool hair, dislodging the tie, causing his hair to tumble over his shoulders, brushing her skin like a million cool silky fingers. He pushed her top over her firm, lush breasts and and she felt his warm breath. Pulling him to her, sparks exploded in her head as his mouth made contact with hot pulsing nipples. He filled his hands with her creamy tits, alternating his mouth between the two. Nothing had ever felt like this before.

Preying for forgiveness from every god that he could think of, he knew that he needed to have her against him. His mouth not leaving the smooth succulent paradise that was her breasts, he brought his hands down and roughly parted her thighs. He lowered his body onto hers, feeling her pliant warmth. Her shape contoured to his so perfectly. She moaned at the pressure where she needed it most, at the wet apex of her smooth thighs. He couldn't wait any longer, he would explode if he even tried. He reached down and released his hard cock from its enclosure, rubbing himself against her pantie clad pussy. He throbbed at the contact and quickly pushed the damp panties aside, allowing him access. He positioned his hardness at her hot damp opening and shuddered with need.

She rubbed against his hard cock and needed it inside of her. When she thrust her hips against him, she heard him groan. After a moments hesitation he plunged himself deep into her creamy pussy causing her to cry out in surprise and pleasure. She could feel his cock filling her, stretching her, making her body whole. She could feel the hot need building as he sheathed himself again and again in her hot tight opening. She felt his mouth at her neck and startled at a sharp pain, but was immediately filled by sharp piercing waves of hot ecstasy. She could feel herself draining into his mouth as she exploded again and again. Her eyes shut, all she could see was the bright light of pure pleasure and bliss.

Nothing had ever felt like this, not in the whole damned eternity that was his existence. What he felt in her body was salvation, it was pure goodness and light. As he drank from her he could feel that light filling him, making him see and experience feeling that he thought his old body had long left behind. White light filled his mind as he felt her hot cunt contract around his painfully hard dick. As she screamed into the stormy night he knew he would be close behind. He rode her climax and knew that he was lost. Slamming into her soft body one last time, he shuddered as he cried out his own pleasure.

She slowly came to, her body still quaking with pleasure. She had never had a dream quite so intense. Who was she kidding, she had never known anything that intense. Sitting up she looked around her dark room. Getting to her feet, she made her way to the kitchen. She returned several minutes later, cool glass of water in hand. As she entered her bedroom, she stopped dead in the doorway and all of the color drained out of her lovely face. Her water glass crashed to the floor drenching her bare feet with its icy contents. There, in the middle of her pillow, was a single burgundy red rose, the color of a wine red wine, and tipped with the inkiest of black.