Dream Lover Ch. 01

Story Info
You, a sexy young woman, encounter a mysterious lover.
2.4k words
14.5k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(WARNING: This story is rated MATURE for adult content and explicit imagery. Keep this story and all other material like it out of the hands of children.)

----------

You step out of the bathroom, having just taken a warm bubble bath. Your towel is tightly clutched around your otherwise naked body; a smaller towel is tied up around your head, as your shampooed hair dries. You shiver a little from the chilly wind blowing through the partially-open window near your bed; you hurry over and shut it. You then go to your closet and sort through the various nightgowns you can choose from; eventually, after a moment of searching, you find a silky blue one and set it down on the bed.

Undoing the knot in your towel, you allow it to fall freely from your body, to your feet. You are standing in front of your mirror; you take a moment to admire yourself—your lush, firm breasts, your slim but fit waist and hips, and the neatly-trimmed hair on your pubic area. Undoing the towel that binds your hair, you allow it to fall loose and free about your shoulders, not completely dry yet, but it's nothing a short rub from the towel can't fix. You rub your head nice and dry for a little while; then you walk closer to your chest-of-drawers.

Opening a drawer, you pull out a bottle of your favorite scented lotion. You walk over to your bed and sit down on the edge; then, squirting some of the lotion into your open palms, you proceed to s-l-o-w-l-y smear it onto yourself. You start with your shoulders, moving along the length of your arms and rubbing back and forth. Then you rub some of the lotion across your chest…and as you do so, you can't help but toy with yourself a little, gently rubbing your breasts in your hands, teasing your nipples with your fingertips. The little buds are getting hard by your manipulations, sticking out to the size of your very fingertips. You sigh as you continue downward to your stomach, continuing to rub the lotion into your skin.

Then you rub more of the lotion along your legs, paying attention to your lovely feet and toes. As your hands pass along the insides of your thighs, you have a strong urge to touch yourself, to tease your pussy lips and your aching clit…but you manage to restrain yourself. You haven't the time or energy to spare for a make-out session with yourself tonight. One touch will lead to another, and another, and yet another…and then, before you know it, you will have run out of precious energy that you'll need for tomorrow. So, reluctantly, you finish rubbing the lotion over the remaining non-erotic parts of yourself.

You now get up and slip the nightgown on, feeling it cling to your skin like the embrace of your lover. Too bad he isn't here tonight, but that's all right—tomorrow will suffice. Settling down on the bed again, you glance over to the small alarm clock on the nightstand. 9:55. Yes, as much as you would like to stay up another hour and satisfy yourself, you can't afford to—not tonight, at least. The next day will be full of appointments to attend to, deadlines to meet, meetings to engage in…

You settle yourself in between the covers on your bed and, reaching over with one hand, flick the nightstand lamp off. Leaning back into your pillow, you close your eyes…

----------

A faint light shines on you. You toss and turn a little, wanting to go back to sleep—but the light doesn't diminish, though it doesn't get any brighter either. As your sleep-fogged brain is roused, it crosses your mind that you must have forgotten to turn off one of the lights in your room. Not to worry, nothing a simple act of getting out of bed and going over to the offending light source can't fix…

Then, as your eyes open, you make out a shape standing before your bed: a humanoid shape. Disbelief swirls through your sleep-riddled brain as reality sets in—someone is here with you. But who is it? Could it be your lover? Hmmm…no. The form before you is definitely different from his. A burglar, then? But this would have to be an extremely skilled burglar, for you always securely lock your doors and windows before retiring at night. For one frightening moment you wonder if this stranger, whoever it is, is planning to violate and murder you in your own house, in your own bed…

Your eyes have now focused enough to have gotten used to the shining light, and the intruder's form is much clearer now…although for a moment you aren't sure if what you are seeing before you is real. Am I dreaming? you wonder.

The figure before your bed is that of a woman. A nude woman. A woman with breasts so beautifully perfect only an artist could have drawn or painted them, hips and thighs so strong-looking that they had to have been sculpted out of rock, and eyes so green and clear that you momentarily mistake them for emeralds. Her skin is, oddly enough, of the lightest shade of blue; almost as if someone had carefully and deliberately coated her body a whole other color. Her hair is jet-black, coming down to her shoulders. But what strikes you most is her face: it is a face full of gentleness, full of playfulness, full of purpose.

Her face, very clearly and without a doubt, is like a mirror image of your own.

As you watch in wonder, this mysterious woman walks over to your bed and sits down next to you. You start to speak, but she swiftly puts a finger to your lips, shushing you. "Shhh," she whispers, and her voice is very much like your own when she speaks. "Just relax…"

Then she brings her face close to yours, pressing her lips on yours. Her lips are soft, sweet…they smell almost of the ripest fruits. You are stunned at first, wondering what to make of this—this woman, who has a face that could pass for yours, is actually kissing you. It is almost as if you are kissing your own reflection. Yet, somehow, you can't resist her…it is almost as if the strength to do so has been suddenly drained from your limbs.

She kisses your neck, one hand reaching to cup one of your breasts. She alternates between rubbing and squeezing it, catching your nipple in between two of her fingers and pinching it lightly. A strange warmth begins to grow between your legs as your body reacts to her touch. As she quickly places her mouth over your other breast and begins to suck, you arch your back and open your mouth—but no sound comes from your vocal cords. Your body is getting warmer and warmer by the moment; slowly the thought that this is a woman with strange-colored skin whose face is exactly like yours passes from your mind.

She nurses from your breasts, alternating between each nipple; meanwhile, her hand creeps down to your thighs, pressing in between your legs. You groan aloud as her fingers twiddle with your clit and slide up and down the length of your pussy lips. She is teasing you, exactly the same way you tease yourself when your lover can't be there to do it for you. You suck in air between your teeth as she slips two fingers inside your warm, wet opening, finger-fucking you slowly.

Her kisses trail downward to your stomach; she pushes her tongue into your navel, just the way your lover does when you and he make love together. As you writhe at the surge of pleasure, she buries her fingers deeper into your pussy, while your hot love juice begins to flow out and onto the sheets. Reaching down with her free hand, she grabs your ankle and lifts your foot to her face; slowly, she licks your sole from top to bottom. Now that's something even your lover has never done, but it feels so good!

Your head turns from side to side as you feel her lips enclosing around your big toe, sucking it deep into her mouth; meanwhile, her fingers continue to thrust in and out of your dripping wet pussy. She licks and nibbles your toes one by one, then sets your foot down. She picks up your other foot and licks and kisses it as well; this time, however, as she does this she trails her kisses down your leg, flicking her tongue out and grazing your skin as she does. Your breathing is coming in deep gasps now, and your juices are flowing even more freely than before…

And then you throw your head back and cry out as you feel her mouth clamp down on your pussy, sucking and licking with an intensity and hunger that not even your lover has ever been able to emulate. You come for the first time, your juices flowing freely into her mouth as you writhe with your orgasm. But she does not let that stop her—she quickly grabs your hips, holding you in place with her arms, as she continues to suck at your womanly core. Your hips are now thrusting forward toward her face as she eagerly, greedily eats you; your body seems to have developed its own will independent of your brain. You feel her tongue pushing into your pussy, parting your wet walls as it slips in and out; you feel a wave of pleasure crashing over you as you have a second orgasm.

In a moment she eases herself up, positioning herself between your parted thighs. In your state of euphoria following your two intense orgasms, you only barely register the sight of her reaching between her own legs to stroke herself…

…wait. What is THAT?

You blink in astonishment, but your eyes do not deceive you—from between her legs, sprouting from her clitoris like a plant bursting forth from a seed, is a blue shaft. Now, as you stare in perfect amazement, it seems to grow outward from her pussy, taking the shape of an actual penis. Seven inches long and three inches around, by your estimation…blue, like her skin, and covered with what appear to be purple veins…and the tip is oozing a clear liquid.

She lowers herself onto you. You realize that she is going to stick that bizarre penis into you, fuck you with it for who knows how long…but as she rubs the tip against your vaginal entrance, preparing to take you, you realize that your body is quivering, not from revulsion, not from fear, but from excitement. Nothing quite like this has ever happened to you before, in dreams or reality. You wonder what the end result of this will be…

You gasp, then groan aloud as you feel the penis enter your vaginal folds. She moans, too, as she feels the warm wetness of your pussy enclose around her throbbing member. She swiftly positions herself so that she's straddling one of your thighs—and with this, you can feel her still-existing vaginal opening dripping wet with her body's juices. She thrusts forward, burying her grown cock into you; both of you cry out at the sensation.

She pulls back, then thrusts into you again. Immediately you wrap your free leg around her, pulling her in even closer to you. The heat of your bodies drawing the two of you closer, she thrusts deeper, harder, into your body. Her breasts are crushed against yours; nipples rubbing together, stimulating both of you further. And all the while she does not let up on her thrusting, but drives the big penis deep into you with every push. And with every push, your respective cries become louder, unified as one.

At length you feel her pussy juices soaking your thigh so much that the way she's humping you, she's sliding back and forth with almost no friction. At the same time, you feel the hardness sliding in and out of your pussy getting even bigger and longer than before. Her breathing is becoming far more ragged; her thrusts are much more urgent. Her hands wrap around your waist, holding you tightly as she fucks you harder and harder…

And then, she makes one hard, deep thrust—and you scream out as orgasm takes you once again. Your pussy spasms violently; your hips shoot up off the bed. She shrieks out, too, as her climax overtakes her…and as her member throbs deep within your body, you feel her pussy juices splashing out all over your thigh where she's been rubbing against you…and you feel something warm and wet, something you know isn't of your own body, splashing into your pussy and even leaking back out with the force and amount at which it is being pumped into you…and as you look down, even as your climax threatens to black you out, you see blue liquid spurting out from your hot hole, where her penis is still buried inside of you…

----------

BZZZZT! BZZZZZT! BZZZZZZT!

The buzzing noise of the alarm clock jolts you awake. You breathe heavily, even as you unconsciously reach over to disable the clock's alarm. You glance over at the time: 6:30.

It is now morning. Looking over to the window, you see that the sun is rising in the sky. You glance around the room…but you are the only one there. So…what happened last night…was just a dream…? you ask yourself.

You feel quite rested, in spite of the dream, however. You readily admit to yourself that it was at once the most bizarre—and most erotic—dream you have ever had. To think, a blue-skinned lady who looked like you, who could grow a penis from her clitoris…you nearly burst out laughing at the idea. Already, though, you are conscious of wetness between your legs…a likely aftereffect of that dream. On a whim, you reach down to feel yourself between your legs…

…but somehow, the sensation is a little different. Frowning a bit, you automatically raise your hand—and see blue. Eyes widening, you throw back the covers…and right there, staining the sheets, is the residue of the blue liquid that the mystery lady from your dream ejaculated into your pussy when she was fucking you.

But…was it really a dream after all…?

END OF PART 1

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
The Big Horny T-Girl Bodyguard She makes a deal with a bullied classmate.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Steamed Submission Silas submits to the Captain.in BDSM
Holmes and The Cad's Diary Ch. 01 Holmes enlists Watson on the trail of an infamous book.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The First Time A massage parlour succubus is after more than his cherry.in Erotic Horror
More Stories