Dream Lover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching down for you, she briefly exits your pussy and nudges you with her hands. Realizing what she wants, you turn over so that now you're lying on your stomach, your back to her. You feel her mounting you; feel her cock penetrating your pussy from behind, disappearing into your body once again...feel it throbbing inside you...As it slams into your wet hole, she reaches under you with one hand and gropes around for your clit. As her fingers find it and roll it between them, yet another orgasm takes hold of you, and you surrender wholeheartedly.

Only then do you realize that you've been shifted so that even as you yourself are getting fucked, you can see your lover's reaction to all of this more closely. His breathing is shallow now; the vine is stroking his cock faster and faster. His body is covered in sweat from the exertion, yet the vines binding him maintain a firm grip that does not allow him to move. Seeing him in such a helplessly horny state gets you even more juiced up for the cock that is ramming your pussy.

Suddenly, the nature-woman's thrusts slow down, but now they are even harder and deeper than before. You moan as you feel her cock seemingly burying itself into your stomach, but she doesn't let up. She is now moaning, as well, in an almost savage, animalistic voice. You realize she is going to come again...

All at once, she gives you one last hard thrust—and throws her head back and screams as her cock erupts once again. Feeling her fluid splashing inside of your pussy, you can't help yourself; you arch your back and cry out once again as orgasm takes you. At the same time, you hear your lover groaning out loud from under his gag; turning your head slightly, you are just in time to see his eyes shooting wide open; as the vine continues to rub his cock harder and faster than previously, his cum shoots out with violent force, and his whole body twitches as his cock spasms with each shot.

But the nature-woman's orgasm isn't done; you feel her dick squirting even more of her cum into your pussy, and the warmth of it triggers another orgasm for you. And then, she pulls it out of your body and jerks it with two of her hands, and even more of it splashes over your skin, onto your breasts and stomach. Some of it even flies over your face and into your hair; your close your eyes, receptive of her milk and honey...

Finally, the flow of fluid ceases. Your body is a mess, covered with her cum. More of her love-juice is leaking in bulk from your sore pussy. And as she reaches down and kisses you full on the lips, you can hear your lover in the background groaning as his own orgasm subsides...

----------

BRRRRNG! BRRRRNG! BRRRRRNG!

The noise of the phone jars you awake. Moaning, you shake your head from side to side as the fog of sleep clouds your mind and forces you to keep your eyes shut. What time could it possibly be, and who could be calling you at this hour? Your eyes barely crack open as you turn your head to look at the bedside clock...

7:30? Already? You need to get up, and soon! Sitting up, paying almost no heed to the fact that the phone has stopped ringing, you raise your hand to your face to wipe your eyes...

Hmmm? Why is your face so...sticky? And for that matter, why does your body feel wet? Have you been perspiring in your sleep? Your hands travel over your body—and you find yourself with a major surprise. Whereas you went to bed wearing your nightgown, now you are completely naked! And on top of that, your whole body seems to be covered in an odd mixture of milk and honey, with some of it seeping from your pussy as well!

Running your hands through your hair (and noting that the milk and honey has stained your hair as well as your face and body), a small smile forms on your lips. So...that dream last night...

The phone interrupts your thoughts with its renewed ringing. You reach over and pick up the receiver. "Hello?"

The voice of your lover comes through, clear and strong. "Hi, baby. I hope I didn't wake you..."

"No, it's okay," you reassure him. "How are you? I missed you last night."

"I missed you too," he tells you. "And I'm going to make up for that tonight, I swear it. Just you wait."

"I'll hold you to that promise," you reply, smiling as you do.

"Well..." His voice falters for a moment. "Actually, there's a reason I called. I had a really crazy dream last night, and I just had to tell somebody about it while it was still fresh in my mind. And I thought, who better to tell than you?"

"Aww, how sweet," you say. "Tell me."

"Well," he speaks again after a short pause, "I dreamed I was in this forest area, right? I was walking along, and then next thing I knew I was being tied up by all these plants...and then I saw you, and another version of you, and the two of you were having sex..."

As he continues to describe what he dreamed, you simply listen and smile. He'd very likely never believe it was anything other than a dream...although, if you don't get started on cleaning up before he gets there, you will have a hard time explaining to him how your whole body and your pussy got coated in milk and honey. But then again...perhaps this experience, whether it actually happened or not, could be inspiration for when you and he get together later...and you can't help but grin as you wonder whether Mother Nature might step into the picture in real life as she has done in your dreams...

THE END

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Awesome

Wowwwww. I loved this, as well as the first two chapters. One of the best stories I've read on Literotica. I'm a big fan of sci fi and fantasy, and of erotica - not so much watching it as reading it. Awesome job.

FieryRedheadFieryRedheadover 16 years ago
WOW!

As a Wiccan this story just makes me soooo wet! Reverence for The Mother is a GREAT thing and what a very good way to do it!!I have but two words...MORE PLEASE!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dream Lover Series Info

Similar Stories

Forbidden Car Fling You pleasure me in a dark carpark.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Cum Share Scheme A black woman and her white husband entertain another manin Group Sex
Close Your Eyes... Her brave first step into the world of BDSM.in Fetish
Internet Meet Let's just plain fuck.in Erotic Couplings
The Blanket Online teasing gives way to an evening of passion.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories