Dream Lover Gets Dreamier Still

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominic could feel her excitedly shift on his face as he rimmed her, masking his frustration at being caged to his curiosity about how he would fuck her.

"C'mon that's pathetic. You can go deeper than that" she berated him although she was actually enjoying it immensely.

However she audibly groaned as he drove his face into her ass cheeks, propelling his tongue even further into her arsehole.

"See that wasn't so hard was it? Now, just keep doing it" said Kate.

She resisted the urge to giggle as she knew how hard it would be to do this but Dominic valiantly attempted to obey her.

"Would you like to fuck me?" she suddenly asked him.

"Yes Kate" he said, now confused.

"Okay. Well, I'm going to let you do so. Lick me from back to front for now though" she said.

Dominic excitedly pulled back and beginning at the top of her bum crack, he licked deeply along to her arsehole then moved to her dripping pussy. It only took a few minutes to get into a familiar rhythm, while above him, she seemed to be moving about.

While his tongue trawled it's course, she reached into the bag and found the dildo. Taking the strap, she fitted it through the ends at the base then suddenly slid even further back on his face. Now she was sitting on his forehead, his nose in her slit as she slipped the harness straps across his jaw, and fitted them at the back of his head. It left the dildo sitting invitingly on his chin as Kate quickly spun round. Now that she was facing the same way as him, she looked down into his eyes and smiled as she sank her pussy down the full length of the shaft.

"Now you have even more motivation to please me don't you? If you're exceptional, the harness comes off and you get to cum. But even if it's exceptional like tonight, well I might just fancy a bit of of this. And you know what's wonderful? Now I can choose which cock I want inside me" she added, rising up a little then sinking down on it again.

Inwardly, Dominic groaned with desire; it was hard to know if that meant Kate would fuck him or just tease him like this. He focused on what he could get involved in and when she sank down, he licked at her clit. Kate was delighted at his efforts and began to relax; she increased in speed a little and sighed as the phallus filled her up.

Even though the current circumstances were wonderful, there was one last thing that would really have her super aroused; she wasn't decided on whether she should ask him tonight, or wait until another time.

"You know darling, there's one last thing that will really complete life between us; if you agree to this, I may move in with you at some point this year" she said.

"Really? Move in with you? Wow, just tell me and I'll agree" he insisted.

Kate could barely contain her laughter.

"You're an eager beaver licker, aren't you? I said I may but it all depends on how things develop. So here's the thing. This is how you're going to fuck me tonight. And later on, I'll definitely want you to taste me again. But your little toy stays on when you leave. I'll take it off when we're together next" she said to him.

He looked shocked but to his credit, he didn't refuse. Instead she saw the slow light of acceptance in his eyes.

"Is that a yes?" she asked him.

"Yes" he replied.

"Okay. So this way, you're leaving me the choice of which cock I want in me; which is a wonderful gesture on your part. But you love licking me anyway don't you? And that is definitely going to continue" she announced.

Looking back over her shoulder, she could see his cock straining against the cage and turned back to look down at him.

"Oh honey, I know how aroused you are for me, but it's good you're leaving the choice in my hands. You won't be able to wank at all now so you're going to feel frustrated. But what a great motivation to please me, in order to get any pleasure yourself. But I'm so flattered you're constantly aroused for me" she said before she began to speed up.

Gradually the tempo increased until she was almost bouncing on the dildo, mashing down increasingly harder on his face. His face was wet with her juices as she reached a crescendo. Eventually, she yelled out her orgasm and began to slow down. It was a little later before she slipped off him and unhooked the dildo, but although she removed it, she remained sitting on his face. Dominic was just glad of some involvement and began to lick her again.

"Don't worry too much, I adore you fucking me. Who knows? I may get bored at some point in future and maybe just end up in a conventional sex life with you. But maybe not. We'll always fuck but this way, I am in control. Okay?" she asked him.

"I live to please you" Dominic responded, getting into it now.

Kate eventually called him 4 days later, just as he was about to have dinner. He was so aroused, he could barely drive over to her place, dinner forgotten in his eagerness to have the damn harness off. It was harder than he could have imagined and when he arrived at her door, she answered, having had a bath and now clad in her silk kimono.

"Hi, come in then" she beckoned him and walked through to the lounge.

She padded the sofa beside her and flipped on the hi-fi, while he sat there, wondering how he could get straight to the point where she unlocked him.

"You look sensational" he said with total honesty.

Kate didn't respond and looked around the room as if trying to locate something. Eventually, she glanced at him, then at her legs and pointed downwards. He slipped to the carpet in front of her and she let herself get as comfortable as possible before slipping one leg over his shoulder, the other one propped up on the couch.

"Take your time" she said quietly and felt the first touch of his magical tongue against her moist cunt.

No matter how many times he did this, it was still a wonderful feeling to enjoy his oral skills. She idly stroked his hair then brought up an arm and rested her head on it.

"You know this isn't easy for me either. Sometimes, I just crave something big thrusting into me and I have to opt for this" she told him.

"I'd walk through a solid door to slip inside you" he said with as much honesty as he could muster.

"Mhhmm, I bet you would. But I've used our little friend twice this week already. You know I like things whenever I want them so it was money well spent" she said innocently to him, although he used all his restraint not to groan out loud.

Instead, Dominic turned his efforts to his beautiful lover's pussy. First, he coned his tongue and let her juices slip into his mouth. As he swallowed them, he followed it up with long wet licks to gather as much moisture as possible. Looking up, he caught her looking back down at him, no hint of arousal on her face, or if there was she was hiding it well

"Could you be any more monotonous if you tried?" she asked him curtly and he looked at her again.

"I'm sorry. I adore giving you pleasure; maybe it's my eagerness making me clumsy" he offered.

"Maybe, but whatever it is, I'm becoming bored. Tell you what, I know what will motivate you" she said, the hint of a smile on her face now.

"Motivate me? Um, sure. Really, just give me a chance to prove I love doing this. And if you want to motivate me, I'll agree to it immediately" he uttered.

Kate smiled. He was so eager to agree with her and he didn't even know what she was going to say!

"Good. Well, you're not going to cum tonight so any distraction you have about when that thing comes off has just been removed. Maybe that will motivate you to make this better for me; and if you do, then there's a good chance it will come off next time. Will you do that for me?" she said, grabbing him by the hair.

He nodded.

"Sorry?" she asked him.

"Um yes. I'm aching for you though" he said bravely.

"And so you should be. But stop thinking of yourself and concentrate on me and what I want. Unless you were thinking of what I want. That's what's really important isn't it?" she urged him, pressing his face into her crotch excitedly.

He nodded again, desire so strong it was incredible. Kate knew he would be suffering but she was really proud of him so far. Dominic was becoming more focused on her desires and pleasure at the expense of his own and she was really falling for him. However, he didn't need to know that; if anything, his improvement each time was paramount to them continuing together and she had no problems in stretching the boundaries; it was rather fun and his response was, well, exquisite.

For his part, Dominic was struggling. On one hand, he was falling heavily for her and had to admit he was actually more and more aroused each time he saw her. He was just unsure how long he could last without any relief whatsoever! If it turned Kate on though and she could be aroused enough to take it off next time, then perhaps it would all be worth it. All he had to do was WOW her this time and he knew how to go down on her.

The next time they met was a week later. Kate met him in the bar and although most of the clientele were couples anyway, guys still turned to look at the stunner with Dominic. She had a summer dress on and half heel summer shoes while he wore a white shirt and jeans. They smiled, laughed, chatted and had a few drinks. They had already eaten in the restaurant over the road and this was just a sort of nightcap. Kate was loving and girly in the bar, holding his hand, laughing at his jokes and looking at him appraisingly and Dominic was clearly enraptured by her. They left and walked back, taking the country lane close to Kate's house, which was at the edge of town. Her sex life was amazing now. Dominic had begun to accept that he gained enjoyment through her pleasure and had learned to indulge her orally without expecting anything in return.

"So then, shall we?" she said and they rose to leave and hail a taxi.

Once back at the house, Kate opened the door and they entered the small vestibule. She was about to take her shoes off but stopped and turned around to face the wall. It left only a small space between herself and the wall behind but she had made up her mind.

"You take them off" she said graciously and he immediately hurried to kneel behind her.

Parting her knickers, she smiled as his tongue aggressively sought her anus. He wasted no time in trying to gain entry and attempted a few failed thrusts. Undaunted, he licked around her asshole then circled in again and pressed his face tight against her arsecheeks. Pushing hard, he had no joy at first then finally, his tongue pressed home past the tight ring and he was inside. After a few minutes he was soon trying to dig deeper.

"Not deep enough" she murmured and incredibly, he responded.

Kate clenched her ass muscles possessively around his tongue then relaxed them again. She loved the things he could do with his tongue and loved the fact that she chose how much she enjoyed it and how often. Below her, he held his lover's arse cheeks slightly parted, withdrawing from her bum to lick up and down the valley between them before attempting to plunge back inside her again.

"Remember what we spoke about the other day? No, don't reply, just listen to me and keep that up. I'm going to take that cage off and if you can do exactly as I want, there's a chance it stays off. But let's get one thing straight. Having it off and fucking me doesn't automatically mean you actually get to cum more often; any accidental spillages on that score and the cage goes back on for a while. Now then, get it right up me before we go inside" she said, referring to his tongue and sighed as he responded magnificently.

Realising there was only a small amount of space behind her and the wall she put her palms on the wall in front and bent a little further at the waist. Soon the back of his head was touching the wall and it put her in the mood for a spot of smothering.

"Right, lets get upstairs. We're not finished though" she informed him merrily and went through to their hallway and up the stairs.

Watching the sexiest woman in the world walking up in front of him had him practically salivating and the view up her skirt excited him. He knew that view would be very close up shortly and went to brush his teeth. Once he did so, he used a very strong mouthwash, one that left his tongue coated in peppermint. She would love this later. In the bedroom, Kate soon joined him from her en suite bathroom and dropped her skirt and knickers.

"Hurry up and lie down then" she ordered him and he rushed over and lay down.

Immediately, she straddled him and peeled off her t shirt and bra as he kissed her pussy.

"Peppermint?" she said to him, feeling the cold tingle and he nodded.

"See? Just think of what I enjoy and it will not go unnoticed" she said smugly, then glanced down at his handsome face.

Sliding forward, Kate slowly moved her pussy up over his face. He closed his eyes as she moved to his forehead then slowly, deliberately slid back again. Doing it a second time, she slid back then the third time she paused with his nose inside her pussy. As she felt his tongue try to lick her arse again, she let her weight gradually settle on his face and rocked very gently back and forth. She withdrew, just enough so that his nose was out of her pussy, then slid back onto his face and sat down firmly this time. Although her face stayed serene and calm her mind was shouting for joy. Dominic wasn't claustrophobic thankfully and when they did this a couple of weeks ago he had managed to draw gasping breaths through his mouth, even though her arse cheeks were comfortably settled on his face. Her mind was shouting for joy because he had somehow developed a technique again this time where he could breathe through his mouth. Granted it was hot down there, but she was comfortable and it was all about her pleasure and comfort.

"I most definitely intend to have you laving away there tonight asslicker but right now you need to take care of my fragrant pussy" she said, sliding back and positioning her pussy on his mouth.

In no time at all, she was holding onto the headboard and fucking herself with increasing speed against his face. He was holding her breasts and sucking her clitoris when he could get at it, or just holding his tongue out while she fucked him. Eventually it was too much and Kate almost screamed as a powerful orgasm had her shuddering and gasping against him. She had to sit with her eyes closed as she slowly calmed down before opening them at long last and regarding him.

"Phew, not bad. Now then, the cage" and reaching over, she grabbed the key from the bedside table.

Turning around, she faced his feet and looked at his perfectly formed naked body. Her ass cheeks had settled over him again and he held them reverently as he licked her again. She opened the drawer in the bedside table and he couldn't see her take the ring and small leather belt out. Leaning forward just a little, she considered using the cock ring but decided against it. He would have to use his control not to cum; if he did, the cage was back on. The belt however, could be fun. Kate looped it around his large balls and tightened it a little. Feeling him let out a small groan, she took the long end of the belt and sat upright again, pulling on the leash. He groaned again. Then she unlocked the cage itself and removed it from him.

"Deeper" she said offhandedly.

His response was valiant but she tugged again anyway and his groan sent another shiver through her. Being in charge was so much fun.

"Now then, how does it feel to have thing off? I could very well be in the mood for this big boy in me tonight but you are only to cum if I say you can? Will you be able to control yourself?" she quizzed him.

"Yes Ma'am" he said eagerly.

"Good. But first, I'm comfortable so let's continue" she said smugly.

As she sat just enjoying how long and delightful his tongue felt rimming her, she thought more about where they would go from here. Kate was very comfortable with the state of their relationship, the focus on her sexual pleasure and having the power over his own release; with a body like hers, there was no reason she shouldn't! And already, even in spite of his valiant efforts, it really did require exemplary performances in the bedroom from Dominic to keep her equally as satisfied. It was about time she stopped laying things on a plate for him; so often she had told him what she would enjoy or explained what he had to do in order to gain release but there was no reason to be constantly helping him out like this. And by now, it was so common to enjoy his oral talents that she didn't feel why she should make such a big deal about how good it was. The fact is, she would be enjoying his skills in that department for as long as she wanted so it was about time he put some effort into making things more interesting for her. And Kate didn't see why she had to be so nice about it all.

"You can fuck me but you are not to cum tonight, okay?" she informed him.

When an immediate answer wasn't forthcoming she yanked on the leash and he groaned again.

"Yes Ma'am" he said, then groaned louder as she yanked even harder.

"First you make me wait for an answer then you stop what you're doing. Are you trying to piss me off?" she said pulling tight again as she said so.

He probed even deeper and the combined tonguing and groaning into her arse made Kate shiver in pleasure. Kate knew what she wanted him to finally be like for her to really excel at enjoying him as her partner. He had to be able to view giving her an orgasm just as satisfying as having one himself. Rather than simply pleasure her for what Kate considered was him sneakily trying to gain kudos to fuck her, he had to be completely focused on her to the point that her orgasms were equally enjoyable for both of them. She would speak with him as the night progressed and it would give him a goal to focus on. It would also mean absolute pleasure for Kate, which was exactly what she deserved.

12