Dream Lover Pt. 08

Story Info
Another dream visit and an almost flashback.
2.2k words
4.63
7.9k
2
0

Part 8 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,416 Followers

Note: you will understand this story a lot better if you read Part One first.

***

Chapter Thirteen

Although the flashbacks within the dream visits had worked out well with Erin and Laura, I did have a kind of weird thought occur to me during one dream visit, almost a little too late. I'd been doing some recon on Karen, who I knew better on social media than I had back in high school. I was the same age as her older sister, but I hadn't even really hung out with her back in high school, either. On social media, however, Karen regularly posted photos of herself at the gym, wearing mostly or all spandex, and she looked amazing. There was also an occasional post away from the gym and, when her boobs weren't all smooshed into a sports bra, it turned out that they were pretty impressive. It didn't take long for me to figure out where she was working out, since she checked in at her gym on social media, and what her workout schedule typically was. My recon started out with timing my visits to watch her undress and shower then put on her street clothes. From there, I just caught a ride home with her so I could check out where she lived to make visiting her dreams easier.

Between the gym and her home, there was plenty of opportunity to see her naked, so I was quickly trying to figure out the best opportunity to visit her dreams. In addition to her succulently large tits and her toned and muscular body, her pussy was waxed smooth and her skin was the color of milk chocolate (and her areolas and nipples the color of dark chocolate). She was single and lived alone and, as far as I could tell, she had no friends with benefits at the moment. She wasn't asexual, however, because I did have a few opportunities to watch her masturbating, which only made me even more anxious to get with her. Because we hadn't ever really hung out, but because I was still experimenting with flashbacks, I decided to try a sort of generic flashback to the high school and decided on the weight room given how much time she currently spent at the gym. I was so excited to get with her that I didn't think it all the way through.

When I figured out the best way to convince her that she was dreaming about me, I wasted no time in visiting her bedroom. I knew she slept naked so she was lying in bed reading with everything I was interested in visible to me already. I had to be extremely patient, which I was getting much better at by this point, but I was also getting much better at catching that fine line between almost being asleep and actually being asleep. When I felt that the time was right, I appeared, kneeling beside her on her bed, dressed for a workout. I waited for her to notice me and, as was the precedent, she was initially groggy and confused.

"Ready for a workout?" I asked, taking her magazine and setting it aside.

"Wait, what?" she asked, "Workout?"

"How about if I take the first set?" I suggested and moved down between her legs, pushing them apart and lowering my face toward the smooth, brown skin around her pussy. I ran my tongue along her slit which caused her to moan and it felt as though a chill passed through her. I didn't slip a finger into her right away, thinking that it might take a moment to get the juices flowing given that she'd been almost asleep. I lapped at her pussy while looking up along her body to her big tits and beyond to her face where her expression was becoming a bit more lucid. If she wasn't sure what was going on, it appeared that she didn't care and was just going with it. I was pleasantly surprised for this to be the case once again. As I continued to lick her pussy, it was quickly becoming juicier so I slipped a finger into it, finding it to be both quite snug and quite slippery. I had no doubt that slipping my cock into her was going to feel outstanding but eating her smooth pussy was pretty outstanding, too, so I was going to enjoy that and make sure that she did, as well.

She gradually started rocking her hips toward my face, picking up the pace the longer I was eating her, and eventually reached down to hold my head. I glanced up again to see that her tits were squeezed together between her arms and I knew I'd be sliding my cock between them before this dream ended. As I was slowly sliding my finger in and out of her snug, slippery pussy, I was enthusiastically licking and sucking her clit which was definitely providing her with a good deal of pleasure based on the sounds she was making. As she started to arch her back and tense up while approaching her orgasm, she brought her thighs together and I thought for a moment, with as muscular as they were, that she might crack my head like a walnut between them. Fortunately, she must have realized what she was doing and parted them again though she continued to tense up. When she finally went limp, her pussy was flooded with even more lubrication as her body started trembling. I continued to eat her through her orgasm but, because my cock was rigid and her pussy was snug and flooded with lubrication, I didn't pursue additional ones. I raised my head when I was sure she'd finished cumming, slipped my finger from her pussy and sucked the juices off of it.

As she was recovering, I got up onto my knees again and moved over beside her, fondling her big breasts as her chest was heaving. I brushed my palms over her hard nipples then leaned down to lick and suck them, causing her to moan some more. She reached out and found my rigid cock tenting out my shorts so she started to massage it. Rather than go with my usual routine, I straightened up on my knees and stripped off my compression shirt then had to stand to drop my shorts. Her eyes were wide as my throbbing cock sprung out and bobbed in front of me while I stepped out of my shorts. Rather than just mounting her or having her straddle me, I turned her over to get a look at, and my hands on, her toned, muscular ass. As I was massaging it, she pulled her knees up under herself so that her ass was up in the air. I moved around behind her and guided my cock to her pussy, then eased it in. We both moaned as my cock filled her then I commenced slowly fucking her while going back to massaging her toned ass.

Once I had a good rhythm going, I was savoring the feel of her pussy as my cock was sliding in and out of it. I had planned to take her from behind at least initially because I knew her toned ass was spectacular. I'd figured this would be a good time to flash back to high school, the last time we'd been in proximity of each other, and it was only as I was right about to do it that it occurred to me how much younger than me and her sister that Karen was. If I flashed back to high school, I'd be fucking a very young girl there in the weight room and that didn't feel like something that Karen would have dreamed about. I don't know how I hadn't thought about that before but I was able to stop it before we went anywhere and I don't think she was aware that anything almost happened. I was perfectly content to continue fucking present-day Karen so I slid my hands up from her ass to cup her big, swinging titties. I think getting my hands on them, my cock started to get a bit harder after it may have lost a little rigidity when I reconsidered the flashback. She must have felt it because she moaned louder and was pushing back against my thrusting. Of course it also could have just been me having my hands on her tits as I was fucking her.

Her bed started squeaking a little as she was pushing backwards and I was humping against her ass while still fondling her tits. Her moaning was getting louder and longer until she finally started shaking as she cried out. She stopped pushing back but I kept fucking her as she was cumming, which I hoped was drawing out and heightening the pleasure she was feeling. I straightened up and held her hips as I continued fucking her, noting as I looked down that her ass didn't jiggle even slightly as my hips tapped against it. When I was sure that she'd finished cumming, I slipped my ccok out of her and had her roll onto her back. I straddled her and lay my cock between her tits as she was still recovering from her orgasm. I was fondling and caressing them as I brought them together against my cock then I started to slowly fuck them.

The soft, smooth flesh felt even better against my cock than it did in my hands and it looked fantastic, as well. Karen was watching as my pink cockhead peeked out from her brown cleavage while I was just looking down at her tits, her large, dark brown areolas and nipples with the occasional glance at her cute face. I would have been content to fuck her tits for the rest of the night but, after sliding my cock in and out of her snug, slippery pussy, I was already too worked up to be able to last very long. I was definitely going to have to come back but I savored the pleasure that I was feeling thanks to her big, brown tits while I could. My orgasm was building and, although I considered spewing on her chest, I knew I'd have to clean it off before I left lest she wonder how a dream could leave residue. Instead, when I was right on the verge of cumming, I released her tits and moved forward, guiding my cock toward her mouth, which she opened to accept my rigid tool.

I slowly fucked her mouth as I felt the pleasure continue to build, bracing myself on her headboard as I looked down. She grabbed my ass and held it as her lips wrapped around my shaft, although she opened them occasionally and raised her head a bit to take in more of my length. I ended up leaving it to her, having her suck my cock rather than me fucking her mouth. She was enthusiastic about it, that's for sure, so it didn't take long before my cock was swelling even more and I was right on the verge of cumming. I was letting her know, not just with moaning but with additional muttered encouragements, that she was doing an outstanding job and that I was experiencing a great deal of pleasure. When I finally exploded into her mouth, she made a noise but continued sucking me off as she swallowed my load. The pleasure was intense and I savored it until I was fully spent, then I backed up. My cock popped out of her mouth and I moved to kneel beside her once again, admiring her naked body some more.

"I don't know where this dream came from," she said, "but I'm not going to be able to stop thinking about fucking you now that I've started."

"Who knows?" I replied, "Maybe it could happen in real life."

"Oh, sure," she said, "I'll just message you online, tell you that I had a sex dream about you and now I want to fuck you for real."

"Well, that could work," I replied, "but you might want to start a little more subtle. I'm sure that I've seen your gym photos and have wondered how you look naked. Flirt a little, tease a little then share more and more. I'd be on a plane to visit you as soon as I could book it."

"Really? Wait, you're my subconscious; you're not really him," she said.

"Yeah, but there's no reason you shouldn't be confident that he'll want what you've got," I told her, "At least give it a try."

"Okay," she agreed, "I'm not getting any action, anyway. I may as well expand my circle."

I hadn't really thought about getting the real me laid by suggesting it during a dream visit but it just seemed like it was worth a shot. I could see pretty much anyone I wanted to naked whenever I wanted but I was still soliciting nudes within the dreams. Why not see if anyone was interested in a real life meet-up? I would have to give that some more thought along with the flashbacks so I didn't end up with somebody too young for it to be a realistic dream.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,416 Followers