Dream Lover Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't imagine that, if we got together in real life, things would go so perfectly," I replied, "I'm sure it'd be fun but it'd probably also end up a lot more complicated."

"I know," she agreed, "which is one reason why I'm so glad that, in real life, you are content with photos and words but no calls and no meet-ups."

In real life, we'd made it to a point where she'd send me naughty versions of her photo shoots when she had a new costume or other apparel that she was showing off on social media. I made it clear that I was content seeing that and reciprocated to show the effect that her photos had on me. We never called each other and neither of us proposed getting together physically though she had mentioned during a couple of dream visits that she was sure that our hands-off relationship in real life was the catalyst for her dreams about me. We were both happy with the status quo so the only thing I planned to change was our locations with my newly developing ability.

We stayed in the tub a little bit longer, cleaning off the cum that remained once she was done consuming what she could. Of course I took every opportunity to fondle or caress her but I didn't try to get her worked up again because I felt like we'd ended at a good place for a dream. The only thing left was to figure out how to transition out of the dream.

"I guess we should go," I finally said, "in case someone else needs to take a bath."

We stepped out of the tub but, before we started to dry off or get dressed, I took her in my arms and we kissed. As reluctant as I was to voluntarily not have her naked body pressed against mine, I did take her back to her bedroom where I remained invisible to see what happened. As with Patti, she suddenly awoke in her bed but her husband slept right through it. She lay awake for a bit, I assumed revisiting what we'd just experienced together just as I planned to once I was back in my own bed. It turned out that she was also formulating a plan for a new costume and a new photo shoot. She let the real me know the next day that she'd been inspired by a dream to buy a new costume that she hoped I'd enjoy seeing her peeling off in a new photo series. I had a hunch as to what it was but I pestered her about it a little, wanting to sound impatient while also trying to figure out when she'd be doing the photo shoot. I had a good feeling that she'd wind up completely worked up in the new costume so I wanted to be there to watch in case she felt the need to take care of herself.

It was just over a week later when she had the time alone after her new costume had arrived. I was there watching as she laid each piece on her bed...the skirt, the sweater, the blouse, the robe and a pair of knee-socks. She also selected one of her sexiest sets of matching bra and panties as well as a pair of appropriate shoes. Before she dressed, she went and showered, styled her hair and applied just a touch of makeup. My cock was hard from the moment she'd undressed to shower and, of course, I'd watched her shower, which hadn't helped. When she was ready, she slipped out of her bathrobe, naked again, then pulled on each article of clothing she'd laid out. She took a few clean photos in her new costume then gradually became the dirty witch of her dream in photos for me. She took every photo I would have requested and some that I never would have thought of. As soon as her panties were off, though, she took a brief break to pleasure herself with her fingers. I wish she had recorded video of this but she didn't so I was glad I was there to witness it.

She resumed the photo shoot and, once she was finished, she took care of herself again. I needed to do the same, though I'd rather we'd been able to take care of each other. I couldn't think of a way to make it happen at that moment but I knew that she'd be expecting a dream sometime soon so I needed to work on a locale and situation. Once she'd satisfied herself again, she went to work downloading the photos and preparing to share them with me. I didn't stick around for this and returned to myself to take care of my own needs while recalling what I'd just witnessed. Once that was taken care of, I immediately began to plan her next dream.

Another MILF who I'd been desperately trying to get alone and nearly asleep for another dream encounter was Laura. Since that first time when she'd had a night alone, there had not been another opportunity but she had been planning a solo trip to China where she'd be doing a presentation on one of her projects at a big conference. I was not only keeping up with her plans but had also already checked out the hotel so that I could easily pop in on her. I hadn't thought that it might be weird for her to have a sex dream taking place in a hotel where she was actually sleeping; all I was thinking about was fucking her all over that hotel room without worrying about being interrupted.

When I started to practice my new ability to take my dreamers anywhere, it was before Laura's trip so I did take the opportunity to try it out with her. Since the project she was presenting was in Las Vegas and, every time she was in Las Vegas for work, she didn't get to do anything fun, I took her from her bed to a big bed in a fancy hotel room with a view of The Strip, so she'd know right where she was. Everything I had been planning to do in China, we did in that hotel room before I took her back home. Of course, when the trip to China came up, I ended up visiting her hotel room there, anyway.

12