Dream Lover Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers

"I guess I went off on a little tangent there," she said, giggling as she climbed off of my cock and repositioned herself between my legs, "but now I want to focus on sucking this and swallowing your hot load."

I couldn't believe that Theresa was talking like that but I loved it and I loved that she was so into this whole encounter. I grabbed the nearby pillows and propped myself up so that I could easily watch as she was blowing me. Once again, she was gently pumping the base as she wrapped her lips around my shaft and started to move them up and down. I moaned both because of the pleasurable feeling of my cock being engulfed in her hot mouth and because of the visual of my friend looking as she had back in high school inhaling my cock. I knew I was going to have to take her back to the summer after we'd graduated at some point so our eighteen-year-old selves could indulge in each other sexually where we would have had we ever done so back then. In the meantime, though, I was doing my best to just relax and savor the building pleasure and her skillful cocksucking.

She stayed focused this time, not wandering off on any tangents, as she expertly pleasured me with her talented mouth. She wasn't the slightest bit hesitant nor did she seem unsure of herself; she was confidently inhaling my tool and I was relishing it. She even managed to draw the pleasure out longer than I ever expected to last but, when my cock began to swell even more as I was approaching an orgasm, she refocused on making me cum. I was beyond pleased as I watched her continue to suck me off even as I exploded into her mouth with a groan. She swallowed my load while continuing to blow me, only letting my cock fall from her mouth when she was certain that I was completely spent.

"That was absolutely outstanding," I said as she crawled up to lay with me.

"It's something I've wanted to do for a long time," she replied, "all of it."

"Next time we should go back to New Jersey," I started, forgetting for a moment that this was supposed to be a dream, "and continue this where we would have done it if we'd done it back then."

"That's assuming first of all that I remember this dream when I wake up," she replied, "and second of all that I have another sex dream about you. I wish it was the kind of thing I could control."

"I truly believe," I said, recovering, "that you will not only remember this dream but you'll think about it every night when you go to bed for a while which will make a recurrence more likely."

"I hope you're right," she said, "because I would love to revisit losing my virginity and have it be you instead of the unremarkable way it actually happened in college."

"You put some thought into how you'd prefer it had gone," I replied, "and I'll do everything I can to make sure we experience it that way at some point."

"Thank you," she said.

I also wanted to get us together as we were currently in real life so I could enjoy her MILF body a bit as well. As with Linda, I was going to be eager to get together with her again, but I had to be patient. She did surprise me once again that night when, after she "woke" suddenly in her own bed, she got up and wrote a detailed account of the dream in her journal then masturbated quietly as her husband slept on in their bedroom.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,418 Followers
12