Dream Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So is this it Curt?"

"I guess so Kay."

"Curt how can you blame me, some one drugged me or something, I thought it was your baby."

"Kay you put yourself in this situation when you went out with that slut Jolene. What did you think was going to happen. She lives with a black guy, has his baby. Hell she probably convinced you to try one of his friends. "

"Curt I never thought I'd hear you talk like that. Jolene is my only friend, Curt, please listen to me. I don't know what happened that night. I've never been unfaithful, never, I love you with all my heart.If I had fucked some guy I would have told you." Kay was sobbing now and she walked up to Curt and wrapped her arms around him.

Curt could feel Kay's body tremble with each breath. Kay's breast's seemed so much larger and so warm. Kay's face was buried against his shoulder and he could feel her hot breath on his neck. Involuntarily Curt wrapped his arms around Kay to comfort her.

"Dam Kay you have a black baby, everyone will always know. If it really happened like you say give the baby up for adoption."

"Oh Curt it's not that easy. You don't understand, for nine months I carried that baby, I thought it was our baby. I tried not to, but I love Pete I can't help it, I could never let him go now. Please don't you see." Kay's was hysterical as she tried to explain.

Curt tried to stay the path, but looking into Kay's eye's his resolve vanished. "Don't cry Kay, calm down. Maybe we can work things out."

"You mean that Curt, oh please tell me you understand. I didn't do this to hurt you, your my life."

"Look I can't make any promises, not yet." Looking into Kay's eye's Curt slowly and deliberately kissed Kay. Her mouth was soft and inviting as he savored her familiar taste. The kiss set the couple off like gasoline in an Arizona forest. Eight weeks without sex had left Curt rock hard and Kay wet with desire.

Kay slipped her hands down to Curt's pant's quickly undoing them. Reaching into his jockey shorts she grasped his hard penis and began stroking it. Without being asked Kay dropped to her knees and took her husbands dick into her mouth. Kay wanted to show Curt how much she loved him, how much she needed him. Kay's cunt was gushing, she wanted his penis so bad it hurt. Cupping his balls with one hand, she placed her other hand on his rump and enveloped his dick with her mouth.

Looking down on his wife's blond hair, Curt placed both his hands behind her head and began fucking Kay's mouth. God Kay was wild, Curt had never seen her like this. Kay was never big on oral sex and he found himself wondering if she had sucked off her black lover. The vision of his wife sucking a black cock suddenly filled Curt's head and almost immediately he felt the urge to cum.

"Fuck yeah, oh yes I'm gonna cum Kay."

Kay was surprised, she had just started sucking on Curt's penis and already he was about to ejaculate. Normally this was her cue to stop sucking and spread her legs. Maybe it was the fact that she wanted so to please Curt. Maybe it was going the last eight weeks without sex, what ever the reason Kay decided to keep sucking. Squeezing Curt's dick hard she pumped it with one hand and cupped his balls with the other. For Curt, his imagination and Kay's sucking were too much.

"Oh god I'm cumming Kay." Curt fully expected Kay to stop sucking and was stunned when his first jets of hot cum pumped into his wife's mouth. Curt closed his eye's as his body convulsed in orgasm.

Kay looked up at Curt as he came in her mouth. The look on Curt's face said it all, he was in heaven. For her part Kay had always thought she would be grossed out by a man's cum. Now as she swallowed her husband's sperm she found it very exciting. In fact Kay noticed she was on the verge of cumming herself. As she licked the remaining drops from Curt's dick she looked up at him for approval. Curt merely stared down at her with a look of bewilderment.

"What's wrong Curt didn't you like it?"

Curt didn't know how to respond. Sure he liked it, but now he was worried that his wife had learned this new sex act from some one else. Just then the baby cried out sparing Curt the dilemma of answering.

"Honey why don't you go to the room and get in bed, I'll just be a minute, Peter's probably hungry."

Curt stood there a moment and then picked up his pant's. His shriveled dick glistened with Kay's saliva and his cum. Curt could hear Kay's cooing and decide to look in on her. Kay was in the room they planned for the baby, sitting in a chair next to the crib. Kay was so engrossed in the feeding she didn't notice Curt at the door. Kay lifted her t-shirt and unfastened her bra with one hand. Then holding her brest she guided her dark protruding nipple into the baby's mouth. For only the second time Curt got a good look at the child. The baby's hair was a light brown but very curly and the child's skin a dark carmel color. Curt turned and walked out of the house without a word.

Kay heard the door and knew immediately that Curt had left. With the baby still attached to her nipple, Kay hurried to the front door. Curt was closing the trunk as Kay walked up.

"Curt are you leaving."

"Jesus Kay the neighbors might see." Curt tried to move past Kay to the drivers door. Kay stepped sideways blocking his way.

"Curt why are you leaving."

"Look Kay I don't want to make a scene. For heaven sakes cover yourself up and go inside."

"No one can see anything and so what if they did. Answer my question Curt." Curt had managed to slip pass Kay and was opening the door.

Pausing at the door Curt answered, "Kay I can't handle this, you with this black baby. How can we go any where, do anything. People will always know."

"Know what Curt. I wasn't unfaithful Curt. I was drugged or something."

"Then prove it, give the baby up."

"Please Curt don't make me choose, I love you so much. Please I'm begging you don't go."

Curt closed the door and started the car. Looking at Kay through the window he almost stayed. Kay was crying, her chest was heaving. then he saw the contrast of the baby's face against his mother's breast. Curt placed the car in reverse and backed out of the drive way.

Kay took the baby inside and laid him in his crib. Kay checked the frig to make sure she had expressed enough milk for Peter's next feeding, then walked to the pantry and pulled out a bottle of vodka. Kay hadn't had a drink in ten months, she needed one now.

Chap 4

Jerome White was no hoodlum, to the contrary he was a hard working man who took care of his family. At the same time, being faithful to his spouse was not one of his virtues. Jolene was at work and with him between jobs he jumped at the chance to see Kay. Now as he was driving over to Kay's house to deliver an infant carrier he reflected on ways to seduce Kay. Kay was a fine piece. Jerome could kick himself in the ass for not getting her out of the club before Lamar laid eyes on her. Almost Jerome thought, but that was the way it had always been with Lamar. Even in high school Lamar ended up with all the girls, especially the white ones. Pulling into the drive way Jerome adjusted his manhood, his cock was hard just thinking about the woman.

Kay was half way through her third double vodka on the rocks when the doorbell rang. Getting up she stumbled and nearly spilled her drink on the way to the door. Kay didn't appreciate the full strength of the drinks she had made for herself. Peeking through the side window she saw Jerome standing in front of the door with the infant carrier Jolene had promised. Kay pulled her blouse smooth and tried to make herself presentable, then opened the door.

"Hi Jerome were is Jolene."

"Her mother had to go to the doctor's and she needed Jolene to take her." Jerome spied the drink in Kay's hand. Jerome stared at Kay's nipples which were dark protrusions clearly showing through her old t-shirt.

"Well come in, come in." Kay was tipsy and tried to act natural. Kay noticed Jerome staring and wished she had put her bra on after feeding the baby. Jerome walked in and placed the infant carrier on the table.

"You going to offer me a drink?"

"Oh Jerome I'm sorry, would you like one. I don't usually drink, but Curt just left and well I needed one."

Jerome followed Kay into the kitchen. Dam what a fine ass the woman had. Kay's tits and nipples were just about perfect Jerome reflected as he followed. Kay retrieved a glass and was doing a bad job of filling it with ice when Jerome took the glass from her.

"Here let me get that sugar. Give me your glass I'll fill that while I'm at it. So you and Curt are still on the skids I take."

"Yes he's still very angry, he just can't handle the baby."

Jerome handed Kay her glass. "Wow Jerome you really filled this up," Kay said as she spilled a little vodka.

"Kay I want you to tell me everything he said." Jerome then took her hand and led Kay into the living room. Jerome sat next to Kay as she tearfully explained what happened. Jerome pretended to be the good listener all the while assessing when the best moment to make his move.

"Jerome I have to admit I never thought of you as being so nice, so understanding. Thank you for putting up with me," Kay slurred as she rubbed her eyes. Jerome removed the empty glass from her hand.

"Hey don't you cry no more girl. That man don't know what he has in you. Hell any man would be a fool not to want you. Look at me now, you are a beautiful and sexy woman." Jerome lifted Kay's chin so that she was gazing into his eye's, there lips inches apart.

Alarm bells went off in Kay's head but her body seemed paralyzed as Jerome kissed her. Jerome's tongue darted into her mouth searching, probing. Kay closed her eye's and kissed him back. Part of Kay was conflicted with the fact she was kissing her best friends husband. Part of the conflict was in trying to remain faithful to Curt. The liquor and her state of mind rationalized those two issue away.

First, it had been a long time since she had felt the touch of a man and wasn't Jolene always telling her how good black men were in bed. "Oh Kay black lovers are the best. Once you go black. Black cocks are so thick, so big. black men are superior lovers in everyway." No this was as much Jolene's fault as anyone's.

Then there was Curt. According to Curt she was a slut. What was it he said, "Kay there's not even a mark on you, you didn't fight, you wanted it." Now she did want it and with that revelation she reached down and grasped Jerome's cock.

Jerome's cock felt thick and heavy as Kay's fingers closed around it. Instantly Kay felt herself becoming aroused. Jerome's thick lips covered her mouth, his tongue darting, hungry. Jerome's hands were busy too. Quickly they had slipped under her t-shirt to massage her milk filled tit's. Kay's nipples tingled as Jerome squeezed them, producing small droplets of milk.

Jerome's cock strained in his pants as he broke the kiss. "Dam girl lets take this to the bedroom." Taking Kay by the hand he led her back to the master bedroom.

"Jerome this isn't a very good idea, Jolene is my friend." Kay said, slurring her words,as she stopped short after entering the bedroom. Taking her hand Jerome placed it on his cock.

"Girl you know you've been wanting some black cock. Look how hard you got me. Your old man fucked up, he not here and you need a man. Now tell me you want me to leave." Jerome pulled her close and kissed her again as he felt Kay squeeze his cock.

This time there was no resistance. Kay's hand was filled with hard black cock and she wanted to feel it inside her. In moments she had unfastened Jerome's pants. Jerome was been busy too pulling Kay's t-shirt off exposing her milk filled tits. Falling into the bed Jerome wasted little time pulling down Kay's panties.

Kay's pussy was extremely wet as Jerome roughly massaged her slit. Then with little foreplay Jerome climbed on top of Kay. Kay felt for and took hold of Jerome's cock with her hand. Kay looking down got a good look at Jerome's cock as she guided his fat cock into position. Jerome extended his arms in the push up position. Jerome never tired of looking at the contrast of color between his black cock and a white woman's cunt.

"Look at my black cock baby, this is what you were meant for girl, not some skinny dicked whitie."

Kay felt Jerome's cock head begin to penetrate her pussy as Jerome tantalizingly teased her with short hard thrust. Jerome's cock was a longer than Curt's, maybe an inch and a half, but it was much thicker. Kay could feel her cunt lips stretch as Jerome's cock pushed deeper into her pussy. A twinge of pain jolted Kay causing her to whimper.

"Sorry about that I'll go slow." Jerome was relishing this fuck. He'd been wanting to fuck Kay since the moment he laid eye's on her. Kay on the other hand had always put him off like he was nonexistent. In fact Before Jolene got pregnant, Kay was constantly trying to set Jolene up with Curt's friends. Now he was going to show Kay what it meant to fuck a real man.

Slowly Kay grew accustom to Jerome's cock. Kay was already in the throws of an orgasm. It had been at least three months since she last had sex and she was horny. Now watching herself fuck this big black cock was making her crazy. Grabbing her tits hard she began to squeeze them as her body convulsed with a powerful orgasm.

"Oh yeah baby squeeze those tit's harder, your cuming aren't you. Your cuming on that big black cock. Tell me."

Curt never spoke to Kay like that. In fact no one ever had and it turned her on. Kay pinched her own nipples causing droplets of milk to ooze out and over her fingers.

"Oh yeah I like that, keep doing that. Now tell me like I asked, do you like this big black cock."

"Yes I like it."

"Like what girl' what do you like." Jerome liked having his women compliment him, it turned him on to hear it..

"I like your cock." Kay's eye's were locked on Jerome's cock as he piston in and out of her slit. Kay's voice seemed to belong to another person, as she became more excited. Kay could hardly believe she was talking like this, yet with each stroke she became bolder.

"I like your big cock, it feels so good. God I needed this. Oh god fuck me, yes."

Jerome stopped pumping, then slowly withdrew his cock until just the tip of his cock head was penetrating Kay's slit. Kay was vigorously rocking her hips, lifting her ass high off the bed in response to his teasing.

"You want this nigger cock don't you."

"Jerome stop teasing."

"This pussy belongs to me don't it?"

Kay getting caught up in the moment quickly answered.

"Yes this pussy belongs to you." Kay didn't mean it for one second. Sure she was getting off on Jerome fucking her, but there was nothing more. Kay really didn't like Jerome as a person and that hadn't changed. At the same time it was hard to deny that Jerome was a significantly better lover than her husband.

Jerome plunged his cock deep into Kay's cunt, satisfied that his conquest of the beautiful blonde was complete. Now as he slammed his cock in and out of Kay, the loud slapping sound of there bodies filled the room. Jerome was fit and he soon found his rhytm., with in minute's Jerome's body was covered in a thick sheen of persperation. Kay too was working, this was the most physical she'd been since the baby, the exhertion causing Kay to gulp for air. Kay lifted her legs high in the air, as her hand clawed at Jerome ass.

"I'm going to cum baby you ready for my nigger seed, you want this nigger cum in you, tell me baby, tell me you want it."

"Yes, fuck yes, fill me with your nigger cum, fuck me harder, harder. Now cum, cum baby cum, fill me with your cum. Cum Jerome, cum." Almost before she said it Kay was shocked by her mouth, but was to far into an orgasm to stop. The taboo of fucking this black man, the contrast of their skins all contributed to the best sex Kay had ever experienced. When she felt Jerome's ass tighten it sent her over the edge. Kay could feel Jerome's cock expand and contract with each jet of hot cum he sent deep into her womb. For Kay feeling a man cum like that helped her atain the best orgasm she had ever experienced. Kay pulled at Jerome's ass as she willed his fat cock deeper, his cum deeper.

Jerome collapsed on top of Kay breathing hard, his cock imbedded in Kay's pussy, which was she continued to squeeze as she milked his cock. They both laid there for sometime before Kay complained she couldn't breath and Jerome rolled off of her.

As the afterglow of the best orgasm she ever had wore off, Kay began to feel guilty, mostly about Jolene. Fucking like that had sobered her up. Without saying a word Kay got up grabbed her t-shirt and went to the rest room. Almost immediately she felt Jerome's cum oozing from her slit. Wiping herself she washed her face and tried to sober up. Kay didn't want Jerome to get to comfortable. Sure the sex had been good, actually it had been great, but Kay couldn't get herself to change her feelings for Jerome. Besides, soon it would be time to feed the baby. Walking back into the room kay was stunned to see Jerome flat on his back obscenely stroking his black cock.

"Cat got your tongue baby, quit gawking and come here and suck this big black cock."

"Jerome you need to go, I've got to feed Pete."

"Come here Kay." Kay reluctantly walked next to the bed. Jerome was lazily stroking his cock. In the rush to get naked and fuck, Kay hadn't really got a good look at Jerome's cock. Now she couldn't seem to take her eye's off of it as she tried to persuade Jerome to leave.

"Jerome."

Jerome extended his left hand and slid it up between Kay's legs, his finger sliding into her wet slit effortlessly. Kay immediately moved away.

"Jerome please," Kay said, but not too persuasively. Jerome gave her his best smile.

"Come on Kay, look how hard you got me and that pussy of yours is so wet baby."

Kay looked at Jerome's cock, black and heavily veined. Impulsively she walked back closer to the bed. Once again Jerome slid his free hand between Kay's legs.

"Oh yeah look how wet you are girl, now come on and get in this bed." Kay involuntarily spread her legs. Jerome's easily slipped two fingers into her cum soaked cunt.

"Alright Jerome, but after this you have to leave." Kay heaved, her breath raged. Kay pulled off the t-shirt and climbed into bed. Then with out direction placed her head on Jerome's stomach and took over stroking his cock. Staring at Jerome's cock she noted that it was indeed longer than Curt's, but it was so much thicker and harder too. Jerome's cock head was inches away from her face as she squeezed his cock eliciting pre-cum from the slit, then like a dutiful slut she licked the bulging drop. Relishing the taste, Kay found herself thinking how earlier Curt had cum in her mouth. Now she was tasting a black mans cum and the thought of it made her squeeze her legs together.

"Oh that's good girl, lick it like that. Mmmm oh yeah keep swirling that tongue like that. Shit I didn't know you could suck cock like that."

Kay moved down so that as she stroked Jerome's cock she could look up at him. Jerome's eye's locked on hers and continued uttering obscenities. Kay pumped on Jerome's cock for sometime. Kay's let her saliva run down the length of his cock, every now and then stopping to catch her breath. When ever she stopped she would start again by gently licking Jerome's cock head.

"Oh baby you are one fine cock sucker, suck it harder." Suddenly Kay found herself on the verge of cuming. Closing her mouth around Jerome's cock head she began sucking and stroking harder. Jerome's cock began to expand and she squeezed his cock harder. Working her mouth around the black cock head Kay found herself really getting off on pleasing Jerome.

"Fuck, oh fuck, swallow it baby, shit god dam," Jerome bellowed as his cock exploded in Kay's mouth. At the same moment Kay too began to cum as she tasted Jerome's hot sperm flood her mouth. Kay swallowed Jerome's thick cum with gusto as she squeezed and sucked on his cock. For the second time that day she had had a man cum in her mouth and it made her feel slutty and good at the same time. At the same time Kay couldn't help but notice that Jerome seemed to cum quite a lot more than Curt. Kay wanted to please Jerome and looking up at Jerome was all the evidence Kay needed to know she had done a fantastic job. Jerome's eye's were closed and the smile on his face spoke of contentment.