Dream Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suewatcher
suewatcher
1,675 Followers

"You like that."

"Fuck yeah, that was mother fucking fantastic baby. Now get up here." Jerome placed his hands under Kay's arm's and easily lifted her on top of him. Then he surprised Kay with a long tongue kiss, it was while they were kissing that Kay received another surprise. Jerome's cock head while somewhat flaccid was pressing up against her slit and with a gentle thrust Jerome pushed into her wet pussy.

"God Jerome, you mean you haven't had enough."

"Have you?"

"After this you have to go okay."

"Sure what ever you say Kay," Jerome said with a grin.

Chap 5

Curt drove down to the beach, parked his car and went walking. Curt always went to the beach when he had to clear his head. Curt hadn't gone far when he noticed an interracial couple walking on the beach with their child. At first glance the blonde looked a little like Kay, the man was tall and thin, but well muscled. The couple seemed so happy, the child frolicking at the edge of the water. Neither the man or the woman seemed to notice Curt as he passed by. Walking on Curt wondered what would happen to Kay. Would Kay's lover return to reclaim her and his son. Abandoning Kay would make it easy for him wouldn't it. What if Kay fell in love with the father of her child, then Curt would never see her again.

One of Curt's co-workers had suggested that he should be glad to be rid of Kay. Jimmy the co-worker, was a Georgia cracker through and through had told Curt that once a white woman got a taste of nigger cock she was "ruinent". Curt didn't know what to believe, for sure he didn't put much stock in anything redneck Jimmy said. The reality for Curt was that with each passing day Curt found it harder to live without Kay. Today he had come so close to accepting the situation, if only he could put his pride away.

Curt walked on for some time before turning back, his decision made. Dam the consequences, he wanted Kay back and would do what ever it would take to get her back. On the way back to the car with the sun going down there were few people on the beach. Curt noticed that the interracial couple were laying on a blanket. Their child was asleep and they were kissing. It was only when Curt got close did he realize that the woman's top had been pushed aside. The black man was rolling her nipple between his fingers. The contrast of their skins was very erotic. The woman's hand was buried in the guy's shorts and both lovers were oblivious to Curt. Curt slowed his pace to watch, his dick getting hard. Then the woman looked at him. Curt turned beat red having been caught in the act of staring, but the woman could have cared less and returned to kissing her man. By the time Curt returned to the car he had a raging hard on.

Curt started the car and drove home. Hopefully Kay wouldn't be understanding about what had happened earlier.

After Jerome left Kay had fed and changed Pete. Jerome had surprised Kay with his stamina. Kay had enjoyed the sex, and found herself wondering if Jolene hadn't been right about the black man myth. Putting her thoughts aside as crazy, Kay exhausted crawled into bed and went to sleep.

Curt entered the house through the garage and called Kay's name out. No one answered so when Curt heard the TV he went back towards the bedroom. Pete was asleep in the crib next to the bed and Kay was lying on her stomach spread eagle. Getting closer Curt admired his wife. Kay's t-shirt had ridden up exposing her bare ass and her exquisite pussy. Kay's pussy looked so inviting, it was puffy and red, the slit looked wet. Curt wondered if this was do to the recent child birth. In the low light Curt didn't notice Jerome's cum ozzing out of Kay's cunt. Curt touched Kay on the shoulder and gently woke her.

"Kay I'm so sorry, I was wrong to ask you to give up your son. I was wrong not to believe you."

Kay didn't respond, still half awake she was still trying to take in the situation when Curt leaned over and kissed her. Curt's hands were roaming and she could tell he was very excited almost agitated. Braking the kiss Curt sat up and began removing his cloths. Kay knew immediately what Curt wanted and she was angry and apprehensive at the same time. One part of her was furious with Curt for thinking he could have her when ever he wanted. At the same time Kay was frightened because less then two hours before another man had repeatedly cum in her and the evidence was still dripping from her. Curt had pulled off his shirt and was in the process of pulling down his jockey shorts when Kay exploded.

"Curt you can't come here and do this to me. You made me feel like a whore. I go down on you and you leave me. How could you?"

Curt stripped nude and sat down on the bed next to Kay. "Kay I don't know what I was thinking. I'm so sorry please forgive me." Curt's eye's were pleading his case, and his puppy dog look was always a weakness for Kay, her anger ebbed. Curt placed his hand on her naked thigh and began gently rubbing it.

"Curt I don't know if this will ever work. Can you ever accept what happened, can you ever accept Pete."

"Yes, yes I can Kay. I love you Kay I don't care what happened, or how it happened. I love you and need you, no matter what you did." Curt's eye's were watering and he buried his face in Kay's neck smothering her with kisses, his hand moving swiftly between her legs before she could protest.

"You still don't believe me do you Curt. You don't believe I was drugged do you. You think I'm just a slut." Kay couldn't believe the conversation. Curt still didn't believe her, yet there he was fingering her cum filled pussy. Apparently all that mattered to Curt was fucking her.

Noting the sarcasm and hurt in Kay's voice, Curt tried to console her. "No Kay I didn't mean that. I mean that even if you had let him make love to you it wouldn't change the way I feel. Does that make sense. I mean I love you Kay no matter what." Curt never stopped nuzzling Kay, as he worked a second finger into her saturated pussy.

Trying to hurt Curt, Kay lashed out. "Really, you'd forgive me, you sure, even if I let him fuck me with his big black cock."

Curt stopped kissing Kay for a moment, surprised at Kay's tone and the words she'd used. Had Kay let the guy fuck her, did he have a big black cock. Curt's mind raced with the possibilities and his dick was unexplainably hard.

"How about if I let him fuck me afterwards, after that night, would you still forgive me Curt. How about if he fucked me just now, just before you got here? What if I'd been fucking my black lover all along. Still love ma then."

"You fucked him after that night."

"Answer me Curt, would you still forgive me."

Curt was confused, had Kay fucked afterwards, had she just fucked him. What kind of game was she playing. It had to be a game. The way she was using profanity Curt knew she was angry. Trying to appease Kay only made her angrier, but Curt didn't know that, or for that matter how to answer her.

"Yes Kay, dam it I said yes." Curt was clearly bewildered by Kay's behavior and language.

"Good enough Curt," Kay answered sarcastically. Then pushing Curt off of her, Kay sat up and pulled off her t-shirt. Kay's tits were so much larger than before the baby and Curt could only lick his lips as he gazed on Kay's swollen nipples. If Curt had looked closer he would have noticed the small bite marks Jerome had left on his wife's thick nipples. Lying back down Kay looked at Curt who just continued staring at her nude body. Curt could hardly move and his hands were shaking. Obscenely spreading her legs Kay beckoned.

"What are you waiting for Curt, this is what you wanted isn't it. Come on. Come here and kiss me." Curt thinking everything was okay immediately took off his cloths as he continued staring at his nude wife. Kay's pussy was shaved clean and her cunt lips looked red and swollen. Curt assumed the changes were do to the recent c-section. Curt didn't know he was only partially right.

As Curt stared Kay purposely let her hand slip between her legs, so that her finger could gently rub her clit. Kay didn't really know why she was doing this, it was completely out of character for her. At first she guessed it was to shock Curt, but as she saw it's effect on Curt it excited her. Kay for the first time felt as if she were in total control and she liked the feeling.

Curt climbed on top of the bed and tried to assume the missionary position with Kay, but Kay didn't want to fuck yet. All the sperm Jerome had deposited in Kay's pussy was ample lubrication and Kay was certainly in the mood, but she wanted more. Curt tried to kiss her but she turned her face as she had a nasty thought.

"Slow down Curt, kiss me first." Then placing her hands on his shoulders she pushed down. Curt left a trail of kisses down her neck until his hungry mouth latched on to her swollen nipple. Kay was content to let him suck for awhile, but then she nudged him again. Curt had always been eager to eat Kay's pussy before they made love. Now with a wicked thought, Kay became excited by the prospect of Curt eating her cum filled pussy. Curt with little prodding slipped down so that his mouth covered Kay's pubic mound.

Curt immediately smelled the strong scent of Kay's cunt and it caused Curt to dry hump the bed with excitement. First he gently licked her clit, then he moved his mouth further down so that he could bury his tongue in her slit.

"Oh that's right lick my pussy. You like licking my pussy don't you Curt." Curt moaned his tongue working harder in response to Kay's question. Kay angry still pushed Curt further, as she noted his increasing arousal.

"Would you still lick my pussy if I just fucked my black lover Curt?" Curt was so turned on the question caught him off guard. Momentarily Curt thought of the couple on the beach, then suddenly it wasn't the girl from the beach but his wife in the arms of the black man. Curt groaned as he strained to bury his tongue deeper into his hot wife's slit. Then with his thumb he started fucking Kay's saturated cunt.

"Oh that's right, ohh yes lick me deeper, lick my pussy deeper, ohhh that answers that question. Lick it baby, yes."

Kay couldn't believe how excited it made her feel to use Curt in this fashion. In their relationship it seemed that Curt's needs had always been the priority. Now for the first time that had changed as Kay shuttered with an orgasm. Now Curt was sucking on her clit and the pleasure was making Kay shake.

Curt looked up at Kay's face as he sucked on her clit. Kay's eye's were closed and Curt knew she was in the throws of cuming. Kay had never talked to him like this and all the talk about fucking some one else had been very much a turn on for him. Curt didn't believe for a second that Kay had just fucked her black lover. There had hardly been time, besides he thought she would never have admitted it. Yet Curt had found the perverse conversation very exciting. Releasing her clit Curt moved up and placed his dick head at Kay's gapping slit, but Curt was so excited he came immediately on her slit.

Kay wasn't disappointed merely surprised at how prematurely Curt had cum. In all their years together nothing like this had ever happened. Kay reached down and grabbed Curt shriveling dick, her hand using his sperm to stroke it.

"Wow it's been so long and the way you were talking. Dam Kay I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you, I promise."

"Don't worry honey it's okay," Kay said as she squeezed the remaining drops of sperm from Curt's penis, at the same time noting how fast it had become small.

"I never heard you talk like that it was like very, I don't know, exciting."

"Curt are you going to run off again, if so get your things and get out." Kay felt strange talking to Curt this way especially since she was still stroking his dick.

Curt became solemn. "Kay what I did before was wrong , I promise it will never happen again. I love you Kay more than anything."

"Your never going to ask me to give up my son, because if you do Curt we're through you understand."

"Never, I don't know why I ever suggested it."

Over the course of the next month Curt, Kay and Pete became a family. Curt took to Peter like he was his own. The couple got along fabulously and their sex life was the best ever. Curt noticed that Kay seemed to be more demanding, although not as vocal as the time when they had first gotten back together. Curt secretly thought about it all the time and now when ever they made love Curt found himself more and more, fantasizing that Kay indeed had a lover, a black lover. What Curt didn't know was that Kay was fantasying too, about her dream man.

Chap.6

Jolene dried her long brown hair carefully, as she looked into the bathroom mirror. Jolene had her mother's latin looks, brown eye's, golden brown complexion, and full lips. Jolene's father had provided the long legs and a sprinkling of freckles. Jolene's breast's were b-cup at best. Jolene's nipples were large, thick, and dark brown, which make up for her smallish tit size according to Jerome. Jolene stood there wondering why Kay hadn't returned her calls, it had been weeks since they had spoken. Jolene figured that it was Kay's' getting back together with Curt that had cooled the friendship. Jolene heard the door and slipped on a t-shirt, Jerome was home early and had called to say he had a surprise.

Jolene walked into the living room of their small apartment to find Jerome and a friend standing in the living room.

"Opps, sorry let me go put on some shorts." then the friend turned around and Jolene could hardly breath.

"Not on my account Jo, long time no see."

"Hands off Lamar, she belongs to me man, Jolene and I got married."

Jolene froze in her tracks, it had been little more than a year since she last saw Lamar.

"Hey baby you remember Lamar, go run and put on some shorts. Lamar just got into town. Hey babe is there beer."

Jolene started to tremble as she made her way back to the bedroom. Jolene hadn't seen Lamar since just after the episode with Kay, but the episode with Kay wasn't the problem. Two days after the incident with Kay, Lamar had shown up at her apartment after meeting her at the club that night with Jerome and Kay. Jolene had just started dating Jerome and was single then, living alone. How Lamar had gotten her address was a mystery. Lamar was smooth, very smooth and the next thing she knew they were making love. Jolene had always used a diaphragm with Jerome, but things had happened so fast with Lamar. Now with him in the next room she could hardly breath, what if lamar said something to Jerome, what if Jerome found out that their son was really Lamar's.

"Hey Jolene I have to make a beer run, entertain Lamar baby and I'll be right back."

Jolene removed her t-shirt and was searching for a bra when she felt strong arms envelope her from behind.

"What the. Lamar don't, Jerome." Lamar's hands had already covered her breast's his fingers pinching her nipples.

"Dam Jolene it's been a long time, is it me or did your nipples get bigger." Jolene turned around so that she could face Lamar.

"Lamar you didn't say anything to Jerome did you."

"Hell Jolene I didn't even no you were married to him. I guess you never told him about are little get together." Lamar slipped his hands into Jolene's panties and caressed her ass cheeks.

"Lamar, Jerome just went down the street. Oh Lamar, god what are you doing."

"Girl don't act so innocent with me, lets get these panties off now." Lamar partially pulled down Jolene's panties as she quickly stepped out of them. Then with little hesitation Lamar turned her around and leaned her over and began undoing his pants.

"Lamar hurry Jerome can never know."

"Take it easy baby, feel what I got here, did you miss this baby." Lamar 's cock was already getting hard as he rubbed it up and down Jolene's slit. Moisture was already ozzing from her cunt and the way she was gyrating her hips with anticipation made Lamar smile. Lamar pushed his cock into the tight pussy and Jolene let out a loud moan.

Jolene felt the pressure increase as Lamar's cock penetrated her hungry cunt and almost instantly she began to cum. Lamar had this effect on her ever since the first time they had met. True his cock was big, no huge, but it was more than that. More than his being black too. there was this animal magnetism with him that drove Jolene crazy. So crazy that she had had unprotected sex with him and gotten pregnant. Thankfully when she told Jerome she was pregnant he never questioned who the father was, Jerome's ego helping there. As for Lamar she never told him he had gotten her pregnant. Now she was fucking Lamar again, risking everything and not caring, at least she was on the pill. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed though her body as Lamar's cock filled her pussy.

"Oh fuck Lamar that feels so good. oh god, oh don't stop." Jolene could feel her pussy stretching as Lamar's cock filled her up. Jolene loved sex with Jerome, but he didn't have the tools or the know how to please her like Lamar. In that regard Jolene had never met a man like Lamar. Jolene pussy was stretched to it's limits, the fullness of Lamar's cock head bumping her cervix.

Lamar buried his cock in Jolene white pussy as he pressed his hand on her back, forcing her over the bathroom sink. Jolene tight cunt was contracting around his engorged cock and she was franticly pushing back against his black spear. Lamar could feel her cumming and this excited him even more, nothing excited him more than making a woman cum hard. Not to mention that little stint in the Dade county jail had left him horny. No wonder Lamar felt his sperm start to boil. In less than two minutes Lamar's potent seed exploded in Jolene pussy. Driving his cock deep into her slit, Lamar clenched his muscular ass cheeks as his sperm coated Jolene's womb. Jolene could feel Lamar's cock swell and pulse as he came, god she loved that feeling, a feeling she had only had with Lamar. Jolene shuddered violently as she came hard for a final time.

"Oh god that was so nice, dam you Lamar, I can't believe this happened." Just then Jolene heard the garage door, Jerome was home. Turning quickly she pushed lamar out of the bathroom door. Lamar had a shit eating grin on his face, his cock still dripping with a mixture of Jolene's cunt juice and his sperm.

"Lamar don't just stand there, please pull up your pants," Jolene said as she slammed the bathroom door closed.

When Jolene immerged from the bathroom Lamar and Jerome were sitting in the living room. Jolene was shaking with fear that Jerome had found out what had just happened. Jolene couldn't believe she had let Lamar make love to her like that. No foreplay, rushed, she had acted like a cheap slut.

"Jolene I was just telling Lamar here about Kay and her black baby. I think we know who the daddy is." Lamar hooked his thumb in Lamar's direction. Jolene remained quite, not knowing how to respond. Lamar was quick to speak out.

"Jolene I think I need to see my son. I understand from your husband here that your friend thinks I drugged her. You know that's' not true right."

"Yes." Jolene didn't know were this was going, but Lamar's last statement sounded more like a threat than a question, at least she didn't have to worry about Jerome for now.

"Good that settles it then, why don't we take a little ride. I think it's time I meet my son."

Chap. 7

Kay finished the work out tape and turned the TV on to one of her soaps. Glancing into a mirror Kay looked herself over. Almost six months had passed since she had given birth and with hard work she was in the best shape ever. Kay's sports bra was wet with perspiration and she made a mental note to buy a larger size. Kay was still breast feeding and her breast's were at least two cup sizes larger. Kay's shook her head at the sight of her thick nipples looking like thimbles underneath the sports bra. No doubt she would need thicker material on the bra too. When the door bell rang the last person she thought she'd see was Jolene.

suewatcher
suewatcher
1,675 Followers