Dream of the Unlikely Princess Ch. 04

Story Info
She wants to be what he is so much.
5.8k words
4.67
18.4k
10
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,930 Followers

This wasn't part of my original little work. This was just supposed to be the unveiling of Yevgeny and an indication of his part in a much longer work which is unfinished at the moment.

But it seems to have taken on a life of its own, and I've written this to hopefully express a bit of the emotion that is between these two while giving readers a better look at what he is and where he comes from.

----------------

Oksana felt a tiny bit of trepidation as she worked Yevgeny with her mouth. She wanted more than anything to please him really well for what were now a growing number of reasons to her mind - that he'd done the impossible for her by bringing her here from the other side of the planet not the least of them. But she'd never gotten too many chances to practice what she did now for him.

She wanted to smile, but told herself to order her thoughts.

She'd never had many tries at this, she thought. True, she'd overheard more than a few conversations on the subject where the women had rolled their eyes at each other and carried on as though it was such a simple thing. Men just wanted a warm wet place to put it, first and foremost. They liked the mouth for the sexy symbolism and the mouth's ability to produce suction and some finer movements than the other cavities offered, but basically, she'd heard that all one had to do was make spit and suck, throwing in whatever head motions and variations came to mind. And that was pretty much what she'd done whenever she'd done this.

It didn't surprise Oksana in the least when it came to her that for Yevgeny, 'whatever' wasn't going to be good enough. In deciding that for herself, she added a tiny bit of flair to her thoughts on the subject.

She had a king in her mouth here, after all.

The thought very nearly did make her smile, and not just from the apparent absurdity of it. She had no reason to doubt him, and so to Oksana, she was doing her best for a king.

Her king, as far as that went. She thought that she might as well finish the thought.

Her male.

There, it came to her. There it was.

She'd defined him in only two words.

Oksana sighed and closed her eyes as she continued. This was so pleasurable to her and comforting in a way, she decided. Her hand felt lower and she tried to lift his scrotum, but found that she couldn't. His testicles were large and her hands weren't, and while she liked the idea, it meant that if she lifted it out of the narrow confines of the gap between his thighs, then they might be jarred unpleasantly if they got away from her. She had only one hand in a position for this, the way that they were here. She went back to thinking for a while and left her hand there to cradle them carefully and pet lightly with her thumb.

Oksana looked at what she could see of him. He was lying back in the pleasure that she was providing and she saw the hard flatness of his lower abdomen along with the ribbed abdominal muscles. The fur here on his underside was a bit darker, but she could still see the way that the sort fur seemed to sparkle just a little from the way that some of it caught any small amount of light from the moon. She was looking at highlights in his fur and nothing more, but she liked it.

His chest was deep, and so the lower edge of his ribcage was well-defined as were the powerful pectorals under his two nipples. Yevgeny's head was back and his mouth was open, and there they were, she thought - the sexiest teeth that she'd ever seen in her life.

She was really hoping that if they got to any playful moments between them, he wouldn't mind it too much if he could bring those teeth into the play. She decided to ask him for this.

The sudden thought of seeing those teeth as he worked them very gently on her body -- if she didn't collapse in a fit of ticklish laughter - made her sopping wet even now.

She carefully moved her hand so that she could let his large balls down with a minimum of disturbance and laid her hand on his well-muscled thigh. She stroked him there lightly and began to move her hand inwards, closer to his scrotum, but never quite brushing it. She concentrated on his thigh. The long ridge of muscle there gave her an idea, and she planned her move carefully.

When her little bit of planning was complete, she moved herself to straddle his thigh and she began to slide herself along the muscle just a little as she kept him in her mouth. The soft bristle of his short fur grazed and brushed against her wet mound. Once she got past the initial surprise of how it felt, Oksana almost laughed out loud.

With fur like this, she could rub herself pleasurably almost anywhere on him. The feeling was exquisite to her and she moaned softly as she kept her left hand on his hip bone and now moved her right hand to grasp the shaft of the wonderful sex of this male. With a little care, she was able to wet her hand as well and slide it up and down the shaft.

To her surprised delight, it began to throb rhythmically, swelling very slightly in her hand and mouth.

Yevgeny responded to this with deeper and more urgent breathing and he whispered her name to her several times. Oksana answered with a pleased-sounding little moan.

The sound of it seemed to trigger something in him and he sat up a little to watch her with a loving smile. Oksana saw this and marveled at how the motion brought out the ribbed sections of his abdominal muscles. She moved her left hand to stroke his abdomen lightly, what she could reach of it. She did it partly out of affection for him and more than a little out of her own wonder at his power and beauty.

"You look so happy there, little Princess," he said, showing hs teeth in a delighted smile, "and this is wondrous to me, what you do here."

She made the same pleasant sounds in answer and became a little bit louder in the way that she suckled. Yevgeny stroked her hair with one hand and he reached to her so carefully to pet the parts of her front that he could reach with the back of his other hand.

"It will get wetter there very soon, Oksana," he said, "it is time to plan what you will do next." The thought seemed to please him and he gurgled in his throat for a moment.

Oksana hadn't thought of this and quickly lifted her head to ask him if he wanted her to swallow and if there would be any problem if she did. She sucked gently, bobbing her head as she listened and never taking her eyes off his face.

She supposed that many women wouldn't find him attractive like this. Well, she thought, since he'd described himself as something from a nightmare, she guessed that there might have been at least one unpleasant encounter in his past.

The faces of his kind were very human-like for the most part, besides the soft short fur, the biggest difference was the short snout. Along with their eyes, this gave him elements of a feline appearance. And yet, at the same time, once the teeth were revealed in any way - in conversation or laughter, they took on a very hyena-like look. Oksana had never liked the hyenas that she'd seen in the zoo, but she loved this about him. When he'd let her ride on his back earlier, he'd looked like a mixture of the hyena and a sloth - another animal she didn't like, but he didn't move like one and just looking at him kept her in proud awe that he cared about her.

It also kept her very aroused just to see him move.

He chuckled and stroked her cheek, so taken with the way that she did this for him while being careful to let him see her soft eyes looking back at him.

"There is no trouble to it," he said, "It is exactly like what a man would try to give you, but you should plan a little anyway. I would suggest that you leave a bit of room for it to spill. There will be far too much for you to try to swallow, and I do not wish for you to choke, so leave some room and let it go as you take what you can if you wish to taste it. You will get more from me than from a man."

He looked a little bit shy for a moment, "Perhaps I should sound proud here but it is true," he shrugged a little awkwardly.

"There are things about us that should show you that in some ways, we remain a little primitive. Couples like to mate near water now to make this easy to remove and wash off, but the original purpose for so much seed was to show other males and females that a female has been mated by HER male. It is a warning to both sexes. For another individual of either sex to even approach then begins a fight - an often fatal fight for one or both if males are involved. It also is a very old sign of a male's possession of HIS female. Believe me, we are capable of some very primal behaviour."

"Females of long ago displayed this splashed semen on their fur with pride to each other, and the fights between females were often very bloody though less fatal. Things are a little more civilized now, and this is washed off by most females. There are still some fights, and it is one of the reasons why there are four male kittens born for every female kitten. The sad truth is that we kill each other."

Yevgeny smiled at Oksana and she could see that there was a lot of sincerity to it as he sat stroking her cheeks with his thumbs.

"Females are cherished among us, Oksana. To know and have the love of a female is a very powerful driving force to any male, not only to mate but all of us, male and female, we all seek to be loved, don't we?"

"To have even survived to the age where one can mate is an accomplishment. And then begins the search for a female who might be interested enough to even want to know you socially. For every moment that you might find yourself having the honor of only speaking with one, there are hours and days of longing -- if she is the one that you would want for yourself. It seems hopeless -- and it most often is hopeless, knowing that whatever there is that you might have to offer her, there are many more males who have the ability to shower her with so much more - thoughtful gifts and affection."

"My world is full of despondent males who know that there is no one for them, and there never will be. A few find love in the arms of other males, but most live alone their whole lives, and it is not uncommon for one to take one's own life in misery."

"Many find a life as a lonely fighter in our armies. They fight because it feeds them -- as much as they hate to live another day in their bleak lives. Most females know nothing of any of this and their lives are filled with constant invitations. They only need to choose the best from among their many suitors. There are some females who know what males must live through. That is why no one -- absolutely on one - seeks to break up a paired couple once it is decided by them. It is death among us to even try, no matter the sex of the interloper."

But the fighters -- they know that each wound, each battle scar only makes their chances of meeting any female - never mind one who might show interest - even longer. These males have no fear of death, absolutely none. To be killed is as nothing to them and many even pray for the chance to die."

"I was so very fortunate, because of my birth, and the one who loved me so fiercely all of my life. Even so, I always treated her as the gift to me that she was."

He looked down for a moment, "But here, with no queen for so long, no one to care about me...." He sighed, "I now know and feel the despair of the fighter, the failed male of my world. I have not even had the company of another of my own kind here."

He looked up, and she felt him swell in her hand. His smile was a little wet for the tear that she saw in one of his eyes.

"So I want you to know, Princess Oksana that your coming here to me, especially for the way that you said it, is as a gift to me beyond anything. To have you feel love for one such as me is a higher honor than you can ever imagine. That a female here loves and wants me, this is something that I would never treat lightly. And what you do here for me now. I want you to know that you are as a goddess to me, Oksana. Thank you."

Oksana sat fascinated at first, but now her tears ran a little and she took all of him into her mouth and she redoubled her efforts until she felt him harden more and gasp. She lifted her mouth a little while still doing her best to carry on and her mouth flooded instantly as his semen ran down her front. The pleasantness of it caused her to shudder in a very mild orgasm as she rubbed herself on him. He watched her carefully and when he thought that it had passed, he lifted her up under her arms.

Oksana had always just had to accept her smallish stature all of her life since there was no use being unhappy about it. But the way that he picked her up as though she were nothing more than a doll shocked her at first until she saw what he was doing and stared. "Try to put your legs around me," he said.

He held her suspended before him for a moment and then held her to his chest, leaning down to kiss her. Oksana was amazed to find herself sitting on his thighs, wrapped in his long arms. They smiled at each other for a moment.

"I think that I must have been good for you," Oksana smiled with a quick look at herself, "and why does it swell just a little like this?" She looked down at where his penis still stood and throbbed as it was held between them, "Shouldn't it be growing soft now?"

He bowed his head in his way, "Thank you so much Oksana. I cannot say that anyone has done this so well for me -- in my whole life." He smiled, "You have made me feel like a king by your kindness."

He looked at her thoughtfully and saw the question there in her heart that she would never dare to ask him, fearing that he'd take it as a slight. But he nodded and whispered, "I know what your heart holds as a question. No one, Oksana. Not even ..." he sighed, "my Sheb'oha. Not even her."

He quickly addressed her other questions as though he didn't wish to think of his dead queen for long, not wanting to ruin this between them.

He smiled a bit shyly, "What you feel there is the Telling. It is looked for and taken by hopeful females as a sign of truth in the feelings of their males. They look for this during mating, for it always betrays the male's heart. If there is emotion for the female, this begins. If he does not have feelings for the female, she will know by the absence of this. You feel the beat of my heart there, and I cannot mask it and it will not stop until I am spent for the time that we mate." He stroked her back softly with a smile, "And we have not stopped our mating."

She stared up at him, her eyes large in the lenses of her glasses, "So this shows ..., by this I can see --"

He nodded with that bow of his head, but he held his head down. "By this you may see that I have love for my female."

She felt his arms tighten around her gently.

The feeling of being protected and loved came to her again and in spite of the absurdity of finding herself like this, her front covered in his gush, she almost wanted to cry.

She struggled for a moment to free her arms and then reached up to throw them around his neck for a moment. She pressed against the side of his cheek gently with one hand so that his head pressed against her own, "Thank you for that, Yevgeny," she whispered, "and for how this makes me feel. If we are still mating, then I wish for you to lie back, and I can continue for you."

"I have a thought, Princess," he said quietly, "The things that you noticed on me there, these small bumps as you called them, they are to touch against similar bumps on the female so that the nerves touch for dreaming. You do not have them, but I think that you must surely have many nerves all along the opening of you. If you wish, raise yourself up and take me inside you if you can, but only settle yourself then and try to find a way to be comfortable. We will not move much like that, but I think that you may find pleasure in my Telling, and also, perhaps, if we cannot dream together, I hope to pass memories to your mind, and if it can be done like this between us, you may see how life is lived where I come from. Would you like that?"

Oksana nodded, "Yes, Yevgeny, oh yes, very much."

It wasn't as easy as they thought, but with some effort, she sighed and groaned as she tried to find the fit. The way that he throbbed inside her was delicious, and it was all that Oksana could do to keep still. In spite of herself, she reached out to hold her hand against his chest, and she felt his heart beating in both places. She had to take her glasses off for a moment to wipe the tears from her eyes.

"What happens now?" She asked, hopefully.

"Put your arms around my neck", he said, as he held her tightly to him with only one arm while he took her face in his other hand gently. "You will feel those bumps in a moment. Let me know if it hurts you in the slightest, and I will stop. I will be seeking for your own nerves, Oksana, but it should not hurt. Remember, let me know the instant that you do not want this."

Oksana felt a bit nervous, but she was determined. If she could see what it was to live where he'd come from, see the people there and their doings, well it was something that she really wanted to experience. She nodded, "Alright, Yevgeny."

She sat on him in bliss as he held her. The feel of him inside her was incredible. She didn't think it was much larger than any human penis that she'd ever known, not that there'd been all that many, and it certainly wasn't much different in its girth, but for some reason, it had been a bit difficult to get it inside of her. It felt fine now though, as it throbbed deep within her from his heartbeat. She opened her eyes and watched his teeth come to her.

Oksana opened her mouth to welcome him and felt his tongue try to tease hers into joining the dance. She loved the way that his hand held her by her face so gently. It was both affectionate and restrictive. To her, it meant that he loved her while claiming her as his at the same instant. Both of them groaned together in pleasure when their lips had sealed together so lightly, but she thrilled in anticipation for the moment when his mouth would open more so that she could feel his teeth against her cheeks.

It took only a moment more and with his teeth on her, Oksana felt herself open to his maleness even more. She didn't know why it had been this way, but once she felt those teeth, it was all over for her. She was lost in bliss and she didn't think that she could possibly feel anymore wanted and aroused.

But there were odd little sensations there, she realized. Actually, they weren't THERE so much as they were everywhere else. She kept feeling the tiniest twinges of well, ... not pain, she realized, and it was not even discomfort, but in odd places inside and on the outside of her, Oksana could feel twinges everywhere. But they were gone even faster than they'd come to her. She couldn't even narrow down exactly the spot where she'd felt one of them before it was gone again or somewhere else. They didn't even detract from the deep pleasure that she was enjoying, they were just tiny little mysteries to her.

Yevgeny pulled back a little, "Are you alright, beautiful princess?"

She nodded with her eyes closed in rapture, "Yes," she heard herself whisper, "only I feel tiny flashes of not quite pain, but before I am aware of them, they are gone. What are they?"

Oksana groaned and felt herself contracting on him as he drew his delicious lips across hers in explanation. Oksana listened, but she also reveled in licking his lips and teeth, even as he whispered.

"My body seeks your nerve endings, and will most likely not find any. It will take a little while longer and then it will stop. I will then try to give you my memories if I can. It is a little sad that I won't find a place to connect our nerves together for if I could fine even one, I-"

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,930 Followers
12