Dream Rape?

Story Info
A woman wakes up restrained and blinded, is she dreaming?
926 words
3.98
29.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She struggled awake, her arms were aching, her shoulders stiff and sore. Her head was groggy and she struggled to focus on anything. Something wasn't right, her arms were stretched above her head and the tips of her toes were barely reaching the ground. She tried to shake her head clear, to open her mouth and call out, but there was something in her mouth, something covering her eyes, she felt a cold pain biting into her wrists and panic started to set in. She thrashed around wildly, the pains in her wrists shot down her arms and into her shoulders. She felt a cold breeze, the wind gently playing across her body, suddenly she realised she must be outside, exposed to the elements. She squirmed and realised with some shock that her pussy was leaking down her legs...

She moaned in near ecstasy as the gentle breeze played across her body, her nipples hardening to points, their sensitivity ramped up to heights she had never before know. She started to ache to touch herself, maybe this was all a dream, a wonderful dream... she squirmed, trying to rub her pussy between her legs, she could almost accomplish it, but the pain was severe, there were moments where the pain and the pleasure crashed against each other, intermingled, entwined, an aching delight, a merging of sensations unlike anything she had ever felt before.

She realised that the ground beneath her feet felt slightly moist, damp and wet, could it be morning? The grass between her toes felt damp with dew. God how could anyone be this wet? She should be panicking but all she felt was an aching desire to be touched, to be handled. It was at that moment that she head the crunching of a branch underneath a boot, the sudden cracking noise was so loud it startled her, she tried to spin around to face the direction of the noise. Her wrists held high above her head, she got caught and couldn't spin enough, her legs rubbing together, she moaned loudly and felt a tremor run through her pussy, down her legs and up her body, swelling in to her breasts and nipples. Then she felt it, rough hands grasped at her painfully sensitive nipples, squeezing and pinching, she tried to cry out, her sounds muffled, the pain was intense, then gone... The sharpness of it giving way to little ripples of pleasure that ran outwards along her skin.

She could feel hot breath against her neck, gentle kisses, fingers running down the length of her spine, along the curve of her arse and down into the hot wetness of her cunt, as soon as those fingers brushed along her slit and plunged up into her wetness she felt her whole body shudder as she came at the touch. She arched back, the pain in her shoulders not mattering, her wrists in agony as her body spasmed and she felt her wetness running down her thighs, she tried to force herself down onto those rough fingers, to prolong the intensity, the crashing waves of relief that were flooding from her cunt. But then they were gone.

It could have been minutes or hours, she had no idea anymore, all she felt was the pain and the ripples of pleasure, the aftermath of that touch seemed to linger all over her body. Then a sharp cracking pain across her arse as she felt something hard lash down on her, her body yanked away in panic from the searing pain, her body crashing against her restraints, the pains flowing all over her, again and again the searing pain lashed down, striking the same point no matter how she tried to move. The agony was bringing her to tears, she sobbed as the strikes continued, then they stopped...

The pains eased, the heat was still there, the pleasure rippling outwards from the strikes seemed to hone in on her pussy, swollen and aching, her wetness seemed to flow from some eternal spring, she focused on the rippling pleasure and before she realised what was happening she could feel her orgasm building, her moaning grew in intensity, muffled though it was, her cries became guttural and animalistic as she wildly cried out as her body contorted in pure pleasure. It was at the height of this moment that she felt the long, hefty shaft plunge inside her wetness, there was no resistance, her lips parted easily and the cock slid in deeply, filling her with its girth, her cunt contracted and tried to grip onto it.

She thrust herself down onto the cock, crying tears of relief as hands gripped her hips and held her in place, the cock slowly exiting her pussy, then plunging back in, slamming back in, her whole cunt felt like it was burning with pleasure as this cock used her, fucked her, the speed increasing, the hefty balls slapping up against her, his deep grunts as he plunged into her. He sounded like an animal, she was being raped by this beast, this man, his cock violating her cunt. She couldn't care, she moaned with pleasure, she fucked him back, she pushed herself as hard as she could down against the cock as it fucked her. She felt faint, the pleasure was too much, the dizziness overwhelmed her and she started to black out, just as she felt the cock starting to pump her full of thick cum, the hot wetness leaking out of her around the shaft as blackness overtook her...