Dream Request

Story Info
Sometimes an idle daydream can come true.
2.7k words
3.72
31.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...And the dream began:

I was hiding behind your door as you got home from... wherever. Probably work or shopping, but it may have been just to get takeout from the place down the block. Normally I'm not one to hide behind doors unless I have an unrequested surprise and a present. However this surprise wasn't entirely unrequested. As you walked up the front walk, I sent a text message from my phone to a friend a few blocks away.

The door opened and you stepped in, preoccupied with the dust on your shoes and the difficulty of removing them without dropping our dinner. I step forward placing a blindfold over your eyes, thinking it's just some little joke you go to remove it.

Instead of letting you lift your hands to your face however; I empty your hands of take-out. Pulling them behind you, fastening a new set of "soft" handcuffs to them. Not fuzzy, not plush, just soft.

As my friend pulls in the driveway I hit the garage door button and he pulls in. Parking his van alongside your car, and coming inside shutting the door behind him. As I hold you up by your shoulders, he binds your legs, and slides a set of earplugs and a ball-gag into place before enclosing your face in a plain black bag containing some chloroform. As we lift you to carry you into the garage you faint, waking a few miles away with a muffled "Whe mm aay?".

The swaying of the van as it corners through traffic soon lulls you back to sleep and the earplugs keep you from hearing anything, let alone a description of a destination or other landmark. In your mind you remember the conversation:

"Now a kidnapping scenario... that might be fun."

"It could be arranged."

"Yeah right, who's going to kidnap me? I mean come on."

"It could be arranged, that's all I'm saying, maybe pass a guy a few bucks for expenses, but it could be done."

You handed me a fifty as you left with the words "Whatever, next round or expenses... whatever."

As you remember this you begin to smile through the ball gag, then realize you've slowed and stopped, taking several turns. Not at highway speed, but slower, a residential area.

You feel rough hands slide you out of the van, you sense you're being carried through a door, a hallway, another door, down some stairs and finally laid face down on a soft flat surface.

The hood is removed, but the blindfold is slid back into place as the lights are turned on, your arms are then brought out to your side and attached to what you presume to be a bed. Then you feel the tape binding your legs together being cut, your remaining shoe removed and socks slid gently off.

Then you feel a pair of heavy manacles clamp around your legs, tying them apart. Then a cold piece of steel presses itself against your Achilles, and begins sliding up your leg, then the other. The scissors cutting a perfect v into your jeans before they finish the job and begin to slice your shirt in half, following your backbone. Then your arms are free from their cloth bindings and gentle, rough hands begin to knead the flesh of your legs.

Working their way up from your ankles, squeezing and removing the tensions of the trip, your mind can't help but think of those same fingers working other areas.

Your thighs relax, and you feel the same hands begin to work their way across your back, pausing to unhook your bra, and slice the straps so they fall uselessly around your neck. Then the hands begin by alternating between the deep massage your legs received and a light feather touch.

Tracing the curves and changes in your skin with a touch softer than the rough hands should be capable of. Across the shoulder blades, down the vertebrae, finally reaching your panty covered hips.

With your body relaxed, you feel your sliced clothing being removed from under you and a heavy, warm blanket being draped over your nearly naked form. Your eyes shut behind the blindfold and you fall asleep.

When you awaken you're surprised to find yourself unbound on the bed with your arms and legs curled up into themselves. You don't even notice the blindfold anymore. Leaving it on even though everything else is free.

"Hello"? Your voice echoes across a seemingly empty room. You cross your arms, crushing your breasts into you and holding them for comfort, like a child with a security blanket. You sit up, and reach to remove the blindfold when a silent figure behind you brings your arms back down to your side.

"Not yet" A voice you don't recognize whispers in your ear.

"C.C.C ould you turn the heat up a little please?"

"Of course." Is the reply as a heavy warm plate is set in your lap. The heater kicks on in a surprisingly familiar way, and you feel the warm air begin to circulate around you.

"It's just a sandwich, we didn't want you to have to see in order to eat, but I must warn you. If you take off the blindfold, there will be no more food. Do you understand?"

You nod and ask for some water, which is placed next to you, the coldness of the bottle startling your thighs that had grown used to the warmth of the plate. As you finish your meal, you are lain back down; and feel a second set of hands begin to wash your feet with a warm soft sponge, working it's way up your legs and stomach.

Chasing away the remnants of your makeup from your face, and perfume from your neck. Your arms and legs are once again bound, this time your arms are above your head, but your legs are still bound apart.

"Should we put the gag back in?"

"If she was going to scream, she'd have done it by now."

"How about you, would you like the gag?"

You shake your head to the side and knock the blindfold off of your eyes a little and see only a tall, lithe figure standing next to you. Not who you were expecting.

"Who are you?"

"Damn blindfold." As it's slipped back over your eyes you feel your panties being slid down your legs. The Sponge is used across your hips, and you notice also that there is a sensation of lips kissing the freshly cleaned areas. Your hips, hair, and vulva all receive the same gentle cleansing and kisses.

Then the bed seems to bend inward a little as someone seats themselves between your legs running their hands across the gentle curve between your legs and innermost desires.

The rough hands caressing, then parting you, exposing more than you would think. Then there is a shifting and you feel a tongue press itself against your clit. Not hard, just enough to make you know it's there.

The lithe figure by your head leans down "Is there something you want to say?"

As you open your mouth to reply your clit sends out a wave of pleasure though your body inspired by a tongue, drawing figure 8's across it, and you only moan.

The tongue changes pace often; keeping your body guessing for well over half an hour, from slow gently licks, and finger massages to suckling and lightning fast flickers of pleasure. The first time you orgasm you ask for him to stop.

The second time you threaten to kill him if he stops.

The third time your words are too indistinct to make out.

As you arc your back for the last time as the pleasure from his mouth crescendos and begins to ebb, the man by your head leans down.

"Is it my turn yet?"

You nod and wonder how much more your clit can take.

When you feel his hands on the back of your head and realize he was talking about something completely different.

He lifts his still flaccid cock to your lips and tells you to lick it.

Your tongue darts out tasting the salty mix of sweat and skin. As you lick around the head he presses it into your mouth, with his balls against the side of your face you feel him grow inside your mouth.

The head of his cock begins to press against the back of your throat, almost making you gag, but you simply suck through the reflex and keep going. He begins to move his hips against you, sliding himself in and out of your mouth for you since you can't move.

"Et me oll ovah." you beg.

"What?"

The cock pops out of your mouth and you see the perfectly circumcised head bobbing tantalizingly in front of your face.

"Let me roll over. Please"

The world goes dark as the blindfold is replaced and your hands are unbound, then your legs. With a swift kick you knock the guy between your legs off the table, only to have the guy whose cock-taste is still filling your mouth grab your hair and yank you back down.

"Bitch... roll her over.. That shit wasn't funny" You feel yourself thrown over onto your stomach, your arms stretched out before you; like you're praying at an altar, and your legs bound not just to the bed, but to themselves so you're forced to a kneeling position, a hand comes down hard across your ass causing you to wince in pain, you feel the blood rushing to the site to turn it a deep red.

"Don't try that again. Pull your pants up... let's go" The world goes even darker as the earplugs and gag are put back in place, followed by the bag that still smells like yesterdays perfume.

As your legs cramp up from the uncomfortable position they are forced into, you realize your attempt to play along has gone horribly wrong. The hours crawl by, and you begin counting to try and make some sense of time. Eventually you sleep.

The bag is removed from your head along with the earplugs "Listen _____, we were going to be nice and try to make this your fantasy. But that little shit trick you just pulled means it's our turn. Do you understand?" Nod. "Do you agree?" Nod. "Are you going to try anything stupid like that again?" Shake "Are you now our slut?" nod. "Good." You hear the door shut again.

Somehow you fall asleep like that, not deep sleep, just the nodding off like a drunk on St. Pats. Your legs beginning to go numb when you're awakened by a slap on the other side of your ass matching the red spot already there. The gag is removed from your mouth, to be replaced with an already hard cock. "Suck you little slut."

Your head begins to bob and take in the length of his cock, not as big as "Mr. Lithe" but enough. You feel his hands take your hair and pull it back into a ponytail as you continue to move up and down the shaft. "Slower, take your time, I got all day."

As you take in the entire length of him and brace for a tickling sensation on your nose, you realize he is shaved bare. Enjoying the new sensation you try to nuzzle up against him, but are pushed back heavily.

"I did that for you before you decided to try and kick my fucking teeth out... You no longer get to enjoy it."

You lean back, focusing on the head of the cock in your mouth, rolling your tongue across it, noticing how different a foreskin feels in your mouth, using your lips to draw the skin over the head, and then back down. You notice how deep the guys moans get as you play with the foreskin, you begin to wish you had at least one hand free so you could stroke and suck at the same time.

Noticing your arm struggling to get free the guy reaches over and unhooks one arm, which immediately grabs his balls. Almost juggling them as you suck. You barely notice that the other guy. "Mr. Lithe" has begun to caress your airborne ass. Across each cheek and straight down the center Then replacing his hand with his mouth, kissing, caressing and licking. You feel a slight push as his tongue tries to enter you, and a second against your wet pussy.

The pressure on your pussy increases as what's causing it begins to vibrate. The tongue on your ass begins to trace an outline of your hole, and the small vibrator begins to do its work on your clit. As you begin to enjoy it your hair is suddenly yanked hard "Pay attention you little slut. This is for us.. not you now... remember?" You nod as the head of his cock is suddenly forced to the back of your throat and the tongue that had been caressing your ass in replaced by a lube-covered finger.

You suddenly realize why you're sucking on the smaller of the two guys. You smile around the cock in anticipation of your punishment for your escape attempt.

The finger enters your asshole, not as gently as you would have liked, verging on being too rough. You feel the lube slide inside of you, preparing the way for the cock you know is coming soon. Then a second finger enters you and the vibe that had been focusing on your clit slides inside your pussy. The unfamiliar sensation causes you to gasp a little, until a relatively gentle hand slaps across your face. "I told you, this is for us now." You feel the bed shift as Mr. lithe slides himself into your waiting ass. He presses harder and harder, but your body is a little too tense and is putting up a struggle against your wishes. You want to feel the cock fully inside of you, his balls slapping the vibrator deeper inside of you, then you shift slightly and the world goes blue for a moment. The blindfold keeps you from seeing anything, but you know even if your eyes were open you'd be blinded.

You're torn in two directions by the hands on your hips pulling you backward and the hand on the back of your head pulling you forward. Your ass begs for more as you try to lift your hips to meet his, you remember your legs are bound and you are completely at their mercy.

You want to empty your mouth out and scream "more" but you remember that this is for them now, and instead turn your mind away from the slow grind against your hips and instead let your tongue caress the head in front of you.

As you approach your first of many orgasms your mouth is suddenly emptied and a pair of lips replaces the cock.

Kissing away the sweat taste in your mouth. Having another tongue to play with, yours dances for joy, skipping in and out of the mouth, playfully rubbing against it's new friend, then slowly caressing it, changing speeds to keep time with the cock in your ass.

Your free hand moves to the back of the head in front of you and you pull away for a moment "Thank you, I now it's for you now... but thank you." You crush me back to your mouth as "Mr. Lithe" comes into your ass, adding his own lubricant to that which is already there.

As he begins to shake, the sensation causes you to do the same and your pussy's contractions echo around him, and push the small vibe out of you, leaving you quivering and spent.

You feel the tape binding your legs being cut, and a voice on the phone "Yeah, we'll be out in about 15 min. Clean up and we'll take care of our end." The familiar gag and earplugs are replaced and the hood drops around your shoulders. The bonds are removed from your legs and your remaining hand is untied. You then feel a new smelling soft robe placed around you. Covering you in its warmth. Since your legs are still too numb to support you, you are relieved when you are lifted and carried back to the inevitable minivan.

Once again you fall asleep during the drive and wake up on your couch. Wearing only the blindfold and the robe. You lift it off to be greeted by the site of a bottle of wine, some flowers and a note, which simply says: "Anytime".