Dream Sequence Ch. 03

Story Info
Phenomenon or phantasm?
4.3k words
4.61
10.3k
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marione
Marione
130 Followers

Chapter Three: A Little Snack

When I woke up it was dark, and I was disoriented. I reached out, blindly groping the air as I swung my legs out to dangle off the edge of the bed. I got up and stepped to my right a little, my arm lengthening automatically to take my robe off the hook on my closet door. But instead, my hand came away empty.

"Hmm," I muttered quietly. I didn't want to wake Chloe, but where was my robe? Chloe... "Oh!" I exhaled loudly, and then inhaled in an unfortunately dramatic manner when I realized why I couldn't find my robe. And why I didn't hear Chloe's light, yet adorable, feminine snores. "Oh." I said this quietly, and I turned slowly around.

"Gah!" I shrieked, still in whispers, as I backpedaled from the view I was presented with. Along with this came a flood of memories from last night that made me flush hotly. I could feel the heat simmer below the skin of my cheeks.

I slapped a hand to my forehead and closed my eyes. I've never done this before... I mean... is there one-night-stand protocol I should be following?

"Are you alright?"

Tian's voice was exactly as I remembered: smooth, lyrical, and intoxicating.

I said nothing, though, for I knew my voice would be hoarse with sleep and embarrassment. I cracked one eye open and he was sitting up, cross-legged, on his bed. That was all I could see, though. It was still too dark.What time is it?I opened both eyes now, intent upon finding a clock somewhere, when he was suddenly in front of me.

I was dazed. "How did you just..." I couldn't even complete my sentence. Besides, I was probably hallucinating—wouldn't want him to think I'm totally crazy or anything.

He grabbed my face between his two cool hands and brushed his lips lightly against mine. Regardless of his obviously chaste intentions, my body still smoldered. I was glad it was so dark; he couldn't see my body flush with desire, or see the slickness that gathered mysteriously-quick between my thighs. But, as he pressed his mouth to mine again—more passionate this time—and smiled against my lips, I wondered if maybe he could.

He pushed me back to the bed until I fell down on my back.

"So what's the matter, love?" His accent, thicker with sleep I suppose, made my insides feel all fluttery.

"Mm, nothing..." I left out how awkward I felt right then, his body pressed on mine in the utter darkness. Speaking of which, "Why is it so dark in here?" I murmured as he kissed my lips, then my cheeks, then my jaw, my throat...

"I like the dark," he answered, nipping at the skin right above my breast. I surprised to find that I was sensitive there. Very. "Don't you?" He added after a moment of torment.

I gasped as he bit down harder then soothed it with his icy tongue.He's so cold...I mulled over his question once his tongue moved to another spot. "Yes, actually. Very much... The aura of darkness... is... appealing yet frightening at the same time..." I was confused by my own wording. I blushed again, thinking about how ridiculous I must've sounded to him. "It's..."

"Arousing?" Tian filled in for me, as he filled me in other ways at the same time.

"Y-yes," I managed to choke out. "Yes, oh... yes," I breathed. Then there were no more words as he slid his long heat in and out of me. There were only the sounds of my heavy breaths, his quiet ones, and out flesh coming together.

He ran his hands from my hips up to my breasts, molding his hand to my voluptuous curves. He made my nerves tingle; I was drowning in lust.

I didn't have to tell him I wanted more, he seemed to understand. He lifted my legs above his shoulders and slid ever deeper. We both moaned, and then I sighed into his mouth when he kissed me. His tongue pressed so erotically against mine that it rivaled the delicious friction occurring down below. Both sensations made my body hum until I was on the verge of glowing satisfaction. My climax was drawn out by his fast, needy poundings until he found release inside of me.

I cooed when his gloriously cool body settled down on mine; I hugged him too me, and I felt more than heard him smother his chuckle.

"Why are you always so delectably chilled?" I sighed into his neck when he rolled us over.

The half of my body that rested on him was beginning to feel a slight chill. Quicker than I imagined, he had me wrapped in the bed sheet then draped back over his lean form.

"I will explain to you some day, Mia," he said finally, pulling me a close as the barrier between us would allow.

I could feel dawn breaking outside, peaking through the curtains, and I realized that it had become lighter in here. I leaned up to peer down at him. He cocked his head to the side quizzically, and I bit my lip in thought.

He tugged on my lower lip with his teeth until I dropped my head down to his. My lips were inflamed by now thanks to his insistent kisses.

"What is it?" He asked quietly, my head now resting on his smooth, marble chest.

My mind was sleepy again, and I couldn't recall what I meant to ask. Instead: "What time is it?"

"A little after five," he responded.

"Hmm."

"What?"

"Nothing." My lips brushed his chest and I couldn't resist one tiny taste. I flicked the tip of my tongue out and gave him a tiny lick. I sighed audibly; he tasted delicious. Then I giggled.

"Alright, what is it?" He sounded amused, but tense, and I couldn't help but wonder if maybe it was in reaction to me... a girl could only hope...

"You're scrumptious," I replied, my sleep-fogged brain not really registering what I was saying. A minute later I giggled tiredly again. "Breakfast in bed," I sighed. "Wonderful."

~

When I woke up again later, I knew where I was. I relished in Tian's smooth, cool body pressed up against my back. One of his arms was draped over my waist, and I felt him softly tracing the creases of my palm. Then I realized it wasn't the creases he was tracing.

I rolled so I was facing him, and saw that he looked unhappy. "What's up?" I asked lightly.

He frowned again, the lines deeper this time, and then sighed. "It's nothing you need to concern yourself with now."

I raised one brow.

He left my hand alone on the mattress, and it felt abandoned. His hand came up and brushed my crazy, untamed hair off my face. "Good-morning," he whispered, smiling.

"Good-morning to you, too," I replied absently. I looked at his eyes, but found that they still didn't seem as happy as the rest of him. "Really," I asked again, pulling the sheet around me so I could sit up next to him, "what's wrong?"

His smile was sad now. "I give you credit, Mia. You're too observant for your own good."

We stared at each other for a moment. Then I asked, "You know what's happening to me, don't you?"

As soon as I asked, I wished I hadn't. His smiled slid clean off his gorgeous face, and the atmosphere darkened.

"Mia, Mia," he sighed again, and sat up. Then he paused. "Later, alright?"

I nodded, and leaned into him. He held onto me until we were disrupted by an insistent chirping noise. It was bugging the hell out of me.

"Ew," I said in realization after a minute of the bird-like noise. "It's my phone... Could you..." I trailed of, only to realize he wasn't there.

He was back a moment later, carrying the offensive object. I thanked him, smiling—trying, and failing, to ignore his lack of attire—and then took it. That little dinging noise went off—the one that meant I had a new voice mail message. It was Chloe. Of course...

I pressed in the numbers for my voicemail and waited. I looked up, but he wasn't there again.He sure has a knack for disappearing...

"I'm in the kitchen," I heard him call softly from somewhere down the hall.

I repeated aloud the robotic voice as it came from the phone: "You have one. New. Message... First. New. Message..." It always sounded like it was malfunctioning...

Hey, babe—it's me. Hope you had a fun time last night... didn't get a chance to say goodnight... thanks to that bloke who whisked you away, yeah? Well, I'm on my way back to the flat now—she giggled, and I could hear deeper, male, laughter in the background—just call me when you get this so I don't have to go all crazy with the cops again...

I laughed.

Right, right. Talk to see you later, then?And she said goodbye and hung up. I let my phone fall into my lap, and rubbed my thumbs against my temples. How was I going to tell Chloe that I wasstillout...?

Then cool fingers took over for me until I sighed, relaxed.

"Come," he said. "I'll make you breakfast"

I watched him walk away, slightly disappointed he'd put clothes on.Guess that means I'm supposed to, too...However, to my utmost dismay, I couldn't find my clothes anywhere—which left me with few options.

I walked into his kitchen, my sleepy feet dragging slowly on the tile, and had the joy of seeing his heating expression before he turned his back to me.

"My clothes look better on you than they do on me," he said over the sizzle of pan.

I scoffed at the lame line, but I could feel a blush rise to my cheeks all the same. I walked towards him wearing a slightly-wrinkled dress-shirt that I found hanging over a chair, and peeked over his shoulder.

"Whatchya cookin'?" I asked. It smelled delicious...

"Scrambled eggs," he supplied. "Want some, love?" He scraped them onto a plate and handed them to me with a fork.

I ate them embarrassingly quick—I'd never been one for eggs, but these were simply mouthwatering. I moaned, and he quirked and eyebrow.

I shrugged. "Sogood." I said between bites. "What'sinthese anyway?" I stood, my hip resting against the counter, watching him poor himself something to drink. Tomato juice?Ew.My reaction must've shown, because he chuckled, then downed the entire glass in one go.

I whistled. "Impressive," I told him jokingly as I washed my plate in the sink. As I did so, I realized how... domestic... it seemed. I mean, I was wearing his clothes, eating his food, doing the dishes...

"Yours are folded on the chair, by the way." He said distractedly.

I dried my hands then looked up at him. He was standing too close for comfort; and I'm not really a morning person. I took a miniscule step back, and if he noticed it didn't show.

"My... what?"

"Clothes, love. They're on the chair," he gestured to somewhere out of the kitchen.

I ducked my face, the flames of rejection making my face tingle with heat. I guess this meant he wanted me to leave. I made for a dash towards the open doorway, but he grabbed my arm lightly.

"Where are you off to so quickly?" He murmured into my hair from behind me. His hands slowly wrapped around my middle, bunching up his shirt I was wearing.

"Well... I figured I-I should get going..." He was making my getaway seem like a horrible idea; I became less and less eager to leave as his mouth skimmed the back of my neck. And I was completely distracted.

"Now, now," he tsked. "I think we should freshen up a little before I see you off, yeah?"

I nodded lazily.

He laughed into my skin, and pushed my forwards, walking me towards the bathroom. It was notable; minimalistic but homely at the same time. He let his arms drop from around me, and went to turn on the water of the shower.

"Come here," he said, taking off the clothes I assumed he'd just recently put on.

Confused, I walked towards him. He started unbuttoning the dress-shirt I was wearing when I understood.

"Oh, uhm. I-I don't think th-that this is such a good idea..."

"And why's that?" He continued slipped the buttons through their holes, agonizingly slow.

"Well, I mean. I just... I don't really..." I didn't know what I wanted to say. I was nervous and anxious and—

"God, you're so gorgeous," he said, pushing the shirt off my shoulders.

My shoulders hunched a little. It was okay before, because it was dark. But now, under the fluorescent bathroom light, I felt extraordinarily self-conscious. As if he could see my inner turmoil, he stepped closer a rested his head on top of mine, letting me curl into him.

I didn't realize he'd pushed us into the shower until I felt the warm spray against my tense back. My head shot up, then down, then back up again.When had he taken off his pants?He grinned down roguishly at me when I looked to his face.Not that I'm not grateful or anything,I continued to think, feeling his hot length pressed up against my stomach.

I sighed, and turned around. I reached for the shampoo. "Wanna wash my hair?" I grinned teasingly back at him as he took the bottle out of my hands.I hope my dye can stand this,I thought as his long fingers lathered the shampoo in my hair.

"Oh..." I purred contently while his fingers massaged my scalp.

He chuckled. "Why is it that women like to have their hair washed?"

It was rhetorical, I knew, but I couldn't resist adding a tiny bit of useless information. "It's because... when we're aroused our—" It was hard for me to string a coherent thought together, let alone a sentence.

The pads of his talented fingers were now massaging the nape of neck, having abandoned my short, colorful locks.

"Hm?" He prodded.

I tried again. "When we're aroused... nerve endings are more sensitive. And a person's scalp is chock-full of 'em. 'S not just women th-though." I moaned at the end of my sentence as he continued playing with my hair—rinsing it this time. He gently washed away any remaining shampoo, then combed conditioner through my hair.

"Fascinating," he replied finally, "even more so because of the fact that youknowthis." He chuckled easily, teasingly.

I ignored that. "Why do you have conditioner?" I asked instead, curious. "I thought men didn't use conditioner."

"I don't normally. My hair is just naturally soft and silky," he joked.

I smiled. "Regardless, I'm glad you still have it around..."

I'd turned around, and was momentarily, blatantly sidetracked by Tian standing in front of me, water traveling down his torso... all the way down...

Beautiful.

The word immediately came to mind, and I was inwardly embarrassed. But still... I didn't let my gaze travel farther down than his trim hips, because my embarrassment would be complete. Instead, I watched water drip down his muscled-yet-sinewy arms and stomach. I looked up at his face: his perfect, full lips, his elegant nose... the regal slope of his cheekbones... his shoulder-length black hair, matted to his head a little from the water. His eyes, heavy-lidded and watching me, turned darker—if that was possible—and I could feel wetness other than what was streaming from the showerhead start to trickle down my inner-thigh.

And then I was pinned to the cool tile, Tian pressed intimately close to me from between the part of my legs. Then, suddenly, he was sliding into me, no foreplay needed.

"Nnnng," he groaned in the back of his throat. I watched him swallow convulsively for a moment, while I reveled in the feel of him throbbing inside of me.

My legs wrapped around his waist, my back braced against the tile, I leaned forwards and bit his neck lightly. "I'm so wet for you," I whispered.

He shivered, and began steady, hot strokes in and out of my willing body. I moaned, silently urging him to do... more. He held my legs to thrust deeper into me and I gasped at the new sensation. He put one arm under me as support while he continued the deep movements. His other hand traveled from the generous swell of my breasts capped with stiff peaks, rising and falling dramatically with each breath I took, and down my sides, over my soft curves. He brushed his fingers lightly over my pliable stomach and I could feel my insides clench around him.

His cool hand cupped my hot mound around his pumping cock, and he rubbed my clit with his palm.

I moaned almost obscenely before it was cut off by his lips on mine. I trembled, clutching at his shoulders as my orgasm rolled through my body. His mouth left mine of hover over my neck. I felt his cool breath there and I whimpered.

"Bite me," I whispered heatedly into his ear. Why I said it? I have no idea, but I knew that's what we both wanted.

He was still surging in and out of me. "Are you sure?"

I could tell by to strangled sound of his velvet-voice that he had to restrain a groan.

"Baby,please. Do it," I urged.Baby? What the hell?I spurred him on with my heels, and he—miraculously—managed to get even deeper. "Oh G-God."

I felt something cold skim my neck and it brought on another round of tingling sensations, signaling another approaching climax. "Please, Tian. Please," I whimpered.

He stiffened, and I felt his cool lips against my neck. There was a sharp, cold sting, and then the most euphoric feeling in the world washed over me. I clenched spastically at his manhood while this erotic utopia washed over me. My high was sweet and thrilling, and I completely forgot that I was still pressed against a shower wall. When the waves of ecstasy ebbed, I felt ludicrously exhausted. The kind of exhaustion that comes after running a marathon—not that I would really know—and not after sex, even if it wasfantastic.

"Oh no, Mia no." I heard him after a moment. "No, no, no, Mia..." He moaned. He sounded...sad? I felt the water stop, but I didn't open my eyes. His regret-filled exclamations and callings of my name were the last things I heard as I rested my head against his shoulder and let sleep take me.

I was in a hospital. I could hear the beep of the heart monitor and the whir of machinery around me. I opened my eyes slowly, squinting at the bright light overhead. I looked around, and my suspicions were confirmed.

I was lying on a small cot in an even smaller light-blue room. I listened to the steady, soothing sound of my heart. However, when I looked down to myself, I saw that I wasn't attached. There were no wires, or casts, or... anything that would indicate I was supposed to be at the hospital aside from the paper gown I was wearing. So if the heart beat wasn't mine—I looked cautiously at the heart monitor that had its own heartbeat—and I wasn't hooked up to anything, and I felt fine... then...

Why am I here?

I sat up, not feeling stiff in the slightest, and slid off of the bed. I re-made the sheets, too... you know, just in case... I don't know.

I opened the door outwards to find what looked like an ordinary hospital. Don't worry; it wasn't one of those eerie, empty, horror-movie hospitals. It was buzzing with people and emergencies. So much so, that at first I didn't noticeotherpeople didn't notice me. I just figured that everyone was busy. But as I walked down the hall, people moving mindlessly around me, I realized that no one actually knew I was there. Which meant I was dreaming again?

Great.

I squeezed my eyes shut tightly; a childish attempt to have me wake up when they opened. No success. My feet walked down the hallway on their own accord. I went with it—I didn't want anyone yelling at me again. I made a sharp right, traveling down a hall where I heard muffled sounds—cries?

Ah, the Maternity Ward. I kept walking, passing squalling newborns, until I reached one of the last rooms. Someone darted out just as I reached for the handle. They were too fast to see, but I took advantage of the already-open door and stepped inside.

In my mind, I was replaying the last dream like this that I had. I pictured that creepy man-thing, with the long, black hair, papery skin, big eyes and sharp teeth. Then I imagined the pregnant woman again: veined stomach, wild, unruly hair... because when I looked up again to the bed, I saw she was right in front of me.

She was no longer pregnant, the skin around her stomach was looser, but she still looked like she was in severe pain. No one else was in the room—aside from the visitor that just vanished. Her large, slanted eyes were a lively emerald color, set in a sweaty, pained, heart-shaped face, surrounded by a mass of silky-black curls. Those eyes were focused on something to the right of her bed. I walked over, to her left side, and then glanced up to see what she was looking at.

Marione
Marione
130 Followers
12