Dream Sex Over a Rain-forest

Story Info
Ghostly hook up.
878 words
2.43
12.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RDean
RDean
3 Followers

Near a waterfall, where the white spray collapsed and broke on and off moss-covered rocks, that would be slippery to the living. Unseen forces drifted aimlessly through the mist of the rain forest, the dank, musky smell of the dead and growing foliage, Sunny floated listlessly, but "she" was calm and peaceful, that was good but "she" was still bored. That was how eternal disembodiment rolled, access to anywhere in the world, but eventually every beauty and every location became a repetitive task.

The place was not half bad though, briefly Sunny was enraptured (or at least occupied) by the cascades that splashed into a million new shapes that broke away from the rushing whitewater. Drifting across the front of the waterfall, the broken white splash became crystal, and jewels, as the clear water droplets formed in the spray before settling back into the water. Once again immersed in the chaos of the stream.

Sunny broke out in surprise as she saw another round, flat and multi-patterned shimmer, another spirit! Sunny was more than simply overwhelmed. Since ghosts do not have any particular, true gender . . . they usually maintained some masculine or feminine traits that they had in life . . .

There was a whisper of a presence, like a thin, helium balloon, she suddenly flashed into light that only Sunny could see and became more "solid"

Sunny said also, "I've never seen a ghost before"

"Not even once in a while?" the other specter said.

"Tonissha . . ."

"Oh, uh . . . Sunny . . . that's my name, Sunny."

"I had a friend that was killed with me, but . . . She eventually passed on . . . through the light . . .

"I've been around for about a thousand years or so . . . I've seen a lot."

Sunny asked of Tonissha "Why don't you and I get married."

Sunny told Tonissha "you are one hot 'spook" (Spook means bitch in ghost speak.)

"I would ethereally slap through your face if you weren't you."

"You is so funny! "

Tonissha got some serious arousal all up in her ectoplasm . . . After a short eternal hesitation Tonissha kissed Sunny. Ghost on ghost sex So many strange, magnificent, wonderful, awe inspiring and/ or narcotic, horrifying, and evil happened in the world invisible.

Most ghosts were beautiful, nearly angelic creatures . . . But for the common, inane fear of death that the living carried, as a cross . . . When a living human encounters the disembodied it would create extreme and explosive fear.

When Tonissha met Sunny, it was love at first sight; they swore to each other, that they would remain incorporeal until the end of universe . . . When expansion collapses into the ultimate super-super massive black hole. Then time will slow to a near standstill.

Talk about a committed relationship . . .

"Oh Jesus Lord" Tonissha said when Sunny slid her ethereal tendril into Tonissha's central sub-vortex . . . Which made her core plasma lobe give off a pulsing violet light.

They were out in the open, but even the people that could see them were not able when the spirits chose to be invisible to the "flesh robots"

It was Unlikely that ghosts could touch and interact "physically" or they could pass through each other; weakly interacting with each other like dark matter.

The background scenes melded and merged like vapor eating vapor; then clarifying into odd but distinct places . . . In the back seat of a burned out, and crashed Buick Century, Sunny created unto herself a distinctly male form, creating the illusion of a flesh-coated human; Tonissha remained in a feminine format. Her simulated vagina and clitoris throbbed from an ancient and current orgasm . . . The first of thousands, in the timeless realm, of the incorporeal. Sunny ejaculated with a sudden overwhelming and powerful force, so much stronger than she would have in flesh and blood form.

Shift/drift/ alterations happened and Tonissha and Sunny were fern-like animals, somewhat comparable to a sea anemone, on some distant planet in another reality that was a space continuum void of time. Unlike anemone, the "women" had legs, and were hermaphrodites; they tangled their fronds and exchanged pollen and juices. These bodies were electrifying with terrific, nearly unbearable carnal pleasure that seeped into their own bods every tendril was a living dream with fuck, fuck, fucking love and pleasure.

Then they converted into another human form, more or less, Tonissha took the male role with a twelve inch cock, Sunny was a skanky little blonde bitch, flat chested, but boy hardy, she could throat that monster to the hilt. the nut sack remained unsmoothed, oh; she gagged a bit but guy/Tonissha hammered autumn's head down on that magnificent dick whether she wanted to or not.

Reality decided to wash away as an ocean wave. Tonissha and Sunny floated within a spray, above an Earthly lake. They were interconnected in a haunted, ghostly and erotic communion. They dissolved from male and/or female roles to non-gender incorporeal souls.

"So, did you cum?"

"What about you, A Sunny, did you cum?"

Sunny laughed, "Neither one of us did, we're ghosts!"

RDean
RDean
3 Followers