Dream Shapes Ch. 01

Story Info
A normal man is transformed multiple times.
5.6k words
56.7k
22
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
410 Followers

It was a dream, or at least I think it was.

For four nights in a row, about two months ago, I dreamt that I was abducted by aliens - you know, the ones you always see drawings and illustrations of in those shows about alien abductions. But for me it was a little different.

The aliens were tall, almost like the elves you see in the LOTR movies; tall and really beautiful - even the guys. Not that I ever had any desire to 'be' with another guy, no matter how pretty. I mean, okay, I was what I knew to be a 'manly' man, pretty good upper body, square jaw, a nice six-pack when I didn't get lazy, hair everywhere - your typical 'guy. But I opened my eyes this one particular night and there's six of these tall, willowy aliens standing around my bed. They looked a little like I was seeing them through a fog, though there wasn't any fog in the room. I sat up in bed, and one of them, definitely a chick alien-elf spoke to me in this really soft and musical sounding language - and I understood every word!

That was the first weird part.

And she told me her name was Alshai and that she and her companions were there to pick me up and take me to another place. 'Another place.' I was thinking 'fuck I'm dead' or some such shit like that, but Alshai shook her head, and I realized I'd said what I'd been thinking.

"No, you did not speak your thoughts Chamiil," she said, and I realized she'd read my mind, but was thinking 'Okay, so who the fuck is Chamois?' and the elf-alien laughed.

"Chamiil is your name on the other side, Gary," she said.

"Will you stop reading my mind?" I said. "It's all cool and all, but it's fucking irritating!" They all smiled and then this other Fair One raised a hand and I floated out of the bed. I thought I was going to be floated out of the room like in those shows, but I landed on my feet. This other one, a male named Teg, smiled at me, and I was thinking, 'okay, you read my mind too.'

"That's good," he said. "And...you knew my name before I spoke it..."

"Okay, great," I said. "This is just wonderful and all that, but...what is this, like A Christmas Carol or something? You all the ghosts of something past and present and whatnot?"

"We should be going," a third one named Lemnah said, and they all nodded at her and a big soft glow formed around them - and me - and the next thing I knew, I was in this stainless steel looking room with curving sides and I didn't have any clothes on!

So I was thinking the obvious, that I was going to get probed anally and have all this freaky shit done to me, and then I was aware of two things: the fact that the hard, shiny floor didn't feel that hard, and that it wasn't cold as it looked, and - well okay, that's three - that there was someone standing right directly behind me! I started to turn but arms came up around my sides and hands cupped over my chest, and this being hugged me close. I felt a definite 'probe' - a thick fleshy one - and then a kiss on my neck that made my whole insides flutter. The hands squeezed and I looked down and saw that I now had tits. Nice ones too. Not big - maybe, fuck I dunno, 32's or something, flat and not so bulbous, and then there was another kiss and my prick got hard.

Except, it wasn't a prick.

I reached down and found a lightly haired pubis where a dick should be and as I ran my hands back up, I felt hips, a narrow chick-like waist, and then I reached behind and realized I had a pretty firm pair of chick-buns. The hands squeezed my boobs and it felt so totally exciting I gasped, and then there was this shuddering, twisting feeling deep in my groin, and the only thing I could think to do was spread my feet apart a little more, lean forward - hands on knees - and wait.

And then it was happening. It wasn't your typical 'probe' but it sure felt nice. And the weird thing was, it felt natural to have a pussy and an ass-hole and to have something plunging in and out of my pussy.

"Ai, Chamiil, I've missed you so!" a soft voice whispered against my shoulder, and I reached back to touch this person, this guy, and found that he had quite a slender body. And the thing is, it felt natural to be having a guy doing it to me; that was another weird thing. So natural and so nice. I reached back and down, trying to touch his cock and finally felt it, all slick and stiff, and then wanted to touch his balls and couldn't find them. "...you want to touch it?" the voice whispered again and I nodded eagerly. I couldn't speak because I was so close to coming my voice just didn't work.

Then the thing pulled slowly out of me and I turned and was just about to kiss this wonderful man-alien-elf and it was another chick! She was so beautiful she made me want to cry, and I looked down over her almost flat chest, saw that the 'cock' she'd had in me was some sort of dildo thingie that had no straps or anything, and then I just went to my knees and put it in my mouth and sucked on it. The thing is though, this tall, long-legged beauty tilted her head back and moaned so convincingly I thought she was actually having an orgasm! Couldn't be, right? But then al this thick goo was spurting out of the thing and down my throat, and I got so excited I sat back, stood, turned and got it to go into my cunt again before it was finished ejaculating. The woman, still moaning behind me, held me firmly by the hips and rammed in and out like a maniac, and then that knotted up feeling inside me got more and more knotted and this undulating warmth seemed to come up from somewhere deep and I gasped and felt this incredible shiver go all through me!

We just stayed like that, connected, for a long while after that. I was still catching my breath when the woman eased her 'thing' out of me. I felt drops of goo dribbling down the backs of my legs, and then she was helping me stand straight again and I turned to her and just hugged myself to her.

The feeling of my boobs mashing into hers was strangely familiar. I loved it. I missed it. I kissed her chin and lips and then she aimed her mouth at mine and we just Frenched for what seemed like an hour straight. Time stopped. I don't know if I took a breath or not during that whole time, but then the kiss ended, the hug ended and I was so filled with love for her the only thing that could make things any better would be to know her name.

Imlan was the name that floated into my mind. I looked into her eyes and they were smiling in agreement. I still couldn't recall ever seeing any woman as beautiful as she was. She smiled again, came up to me, took me by the shoulders and spun me around to face the wall. Reflected in the metallic surface was the same face I'd just seen, the same shoulders, but standing in front of her, Imlan, was this other exquisitely gorgeous woman, slightly shorter, with long bluish hair that had golden streaks in it, small, shapely tits, a really shapely figure (with a nicely defined six-pack by the way) and endlessly long, slim legs.

Me.

Okay, so normally, as me, I would've gotten a full erection at seeing a chick like that. Especially when she was so completely naked. And I mean, butt-naked - no shoes or jewelry or anything else. Bare-naked. I would've gotten a hard-on and spurt into thin air on top of that all, but this time I just looked, totally fascinated and pretty fucking stunned actually. I mean, I'd looked down at myself before, but now, in the mirror, was the full view. Imlan smiled at me in the mirror, looking quite pleased that I was seeing myself. She then gave me a peck on the shoulder that made my skin sizzle with bumps, and then she stepped out from behind me and took me by the hand and walked toward another area of the curving wall. A portion of it simply disappeared as we approached it and beyond was a long hallway of similar material - like a tube - and we strolled along a short while until the tube-way swelled into another, larger room. And I mean way larger.

Alien/Elves swarmed all over the place, working on machines or computers or some such shit as that, taking measurements or something - you know, a 'hive of activity.' They had clothes on though, long almost-see-through coats where I could see that they had tits or dicks (almost like a big nipple down there - nothing swinging), and they were quite uninterested in Imlan and me walking by totally bare. Then we went through a side 'door' - more like a portal or something - and it was a smaller room, like a large bathroom, and we stopped and Imlan kissed my neck (and got me all hot again in an instant!), turned and started for the portal. She stopped though and looked over her shoulder.

"I am always saying good-bye to you," she whispered real softly. Her eyes were all sad too. "Maybe one day you will find it in your heart to stay?" Then she left without me even saying a word.

I was thinking though "Man, hell yah I'd stay with a babe like you! Have lezzy sex all the time with that...whatever that thing sticking off your crotch was! Fuck yah sweetie!"

And then I was thinking 'Fuck, she probably heard my thoughts!'

But then another portal appeared opposite the one Imlan had just disappeared through and this technician looking male stepped through. He smiled.

"Remember," he said. "Think, 'Xaziil...thoughts and shape blow like wind...'"

I nodded. It was like, 'Okay man, whatever you say.' Then I thought of Imlan again and it was like I could see her right there in front of me and I smiled. It felt like a cool breeze was blowing over my entire body, but not coming from any particular direction. I looked up and the guy was smiling at me, nodding. Then he pointed to a flattened section of the curving wall - another mirror like in the other room - and I looked, and Imlan was standing there. I couldn't help myself. I wanted to fuck again - to have her fuck me - and I started toward her and saw her start toward me and then I was right up to the mirror and realized I was looking at myself.

At the exact image of Imlan I'd somehow transformed into!

"And that is how it is done," the guy said, looking quite pleased with himself. It was annoying. Everyone seemed so damned pleased with themselves. Except for the tears I'd seen in Imlan's eyes. "Now think, 'Xaph'." I did and there was that cool breeze and I blinked and I was back to being Chamiil. I was thinking, 'why did I never meet a babe like that?' I would so hit a chick that gorgeous!

"Come now, Chamiil," he said and when I turned to look, he was holding up a picture - like from Earth type of print - and I went closer and it was a picture of this beaten up looking blonde chick. It made my throat clutch just seeing it and knowing how it had happened. Then there was this fury inside me that felt familiar but a little bit fucking scary. "You must leave at once. You are late for the next appointment...." Then he lifted his hand and I thought he was waving bye-bye and the next moment I was standing against a wall in some dark, crummy looking room with wood plank walls and there was a big guy in boxers with a beer belly and no shirt (which was gross in his case), and the chick I'd just seen in the photo. The guy was laying on the bed, slurping a beer (what a fucking shock), and the chick was naked, crouched over his crotch, head going up and down.

"I said faster, bitch!" the guy cursed. I was scared to move so he wouldn't see me. I mean, there I was, totally naked, totally out in the open against the wall. I wondered if I'd ever fucking get any clothes to put on - even one of those drone looking lab coats would've been nice! But, well okay, the chick was cute-faced, aside from the bruises, and I couldn't quite see the cock going in her mouth so I inched over just a bit to get a better view.

Normally it would've been pretty hot to watch a chick giving a guy a blowjob, but this wasn't. Especially since she had tears streaming down her cheeks and a fresh looking welt on her jaw line. There were finger-sized bruises on her neck and shoulders and I started feeling that familiar rage building up inside me. I held perfectly still though, but I felt at the point where I didn't care if he noticed me. He could fuck with me if he wanted and I'd be happy to oblige!

Then the guy passed out for a second and I could see that his dick went totally limp. The chick tried her best to keep him hard and stopped sucking so she could just massage his dong to bring it to life. He woke up though and without warning, slapped her right across the mouth. She tumbled off the bed, blood and spit flying toward me and before I could duck, the droplets splattered - right on the wall behind me! It was like I was see-through!

I got so pissed - even with this shock of being invisible - that I lunged for the bed, hoping to help the woman up and then maybe club the guy in the teeth or something, but then I was on the floor, on my side and feeling the aches and pains of having just fallen. I rubbed my mouth, saw blood on my fingers, and that was all. Red for red! When I stood I happened to get a glimpse of myself in this cracked mirror on the dresser and well, I was the chick now. I saw the bruises, felt them now, and turned to the pug-ugly on the bed.

"What?" he snarled. "What you gonna do about it, slut?" I just stared at him, every muscle in my body tense. I remember clenching my fists and feeling something around my ring finger, looked down, saw it was a wedding band, and got even more pissed off.

"Well first-off shit heel," I snarled back, even louder and pouncing on the bed. "Let's see how pretty you'd be as a chick!" I reached down and grabbed a handful of his dick and balls, and squeezed.

Hard.

"Why you fucking--"

I squeezed even harder, twisting my hand to tweak things just right. He shut right up.

Amazing.

"I could just pull 'em right off (and his name came to me) Chester," I said. "Just yank and you'd be just like me. 'Cept no cunt. Aw, poor widdle eunuch!" I twisted and squeezed and he dropped his beer and was making pleading motions with his waving hands.

"Now Angie, Angie sweetie, baby-doll..."

"Shut the fuck up Chester!" I roared. "Or should I rename you Chelsea?" I glanced down; his balls were red like beets. I finally hated the sight of them so much I brought my knee up and planted it firmly against those ugly orbs. Chester grunted. His eyes rolled back and he curled up in a ball, holding his balls.

"You fucking cunt!" he moaned, and I reached down, turned his heavy, overweight ass over, stalked over to the cheesy closet and got a bunch of stockings that were hanging there, came back to the bed and tied his hands and feet to the bed posts. He struggled, but I found I had way more strength than he did. Flat on his front, I stepped back off the bed and had a good look.

His ass was ugly. No other way to put it, but it was uglier because it was so damned hairy! Like a fucking carpet that hasn't been shampooed forever. There were pimples and dried scar tissue like he was always sitting on it, like in a truck going cross country. That's what he was. Fucking pathetic bastard.

"I'll fucking kill you when I get free!" he promised, and I went and lay on his back, putting my mouth right next to his ear.

"We live way far away from anything, honey-bunch," I hissed. "We got chains in the barn, ropes...all kinds of shit. I could tie you up so you'd never get free - ever. And then who's gonna kill who? But you know what? I've been listening to your stupid fucking mouth for (I saw the number 18) eighteen years and I just now got tired of it. You and that small, limp dick you push at me whenever you get home. You know I just don't remember the last time I even saw it hard. Must've been when your sister came to visit two years ago."

Then this whole memory came to mind, but it wasn't anything I remember doing. It sure was juicy though!

"She was so pretty!" I went on to Chester. "I mean, golly, you know? My age, right? In her 30s. But such a sweetie. Cute legs, pretty ass! Did you know that she and I got naked together when you left on that run to Albuquerque? Just totally naked for three days - didn't put a scrap of clothes on the whole time. We just made love everywhere - even right there where you're laying now. Lesbian stuff Chester. We licked each other's pussy, sucked each other's tits. And what's funny is she's your natural sister, right? Except she was a waaaaay better lover than you ever were. I guess that kind of shit just doesn't get inherited, huh? Too fucking bad too. In fact she actually said the same thing about you; said that when you two used to fuck--"

"Shut up you whore!" Chester said. "You don't know nuthing about us! You don't know how it was. How much we loved each other..." Then I got this whole scenario - on top of that first one - and it made me feel sorry for the guy all of a sudden."

"Yah, she said how much she loved you too," I told him more gently, not that he deserved it for beating up on...me. "And about how kind and sexy you were and how you loved kissing her feet and having her pee all over you..."

"Shut up damn it!"

"Why should I?" I said. "It's not like it was a bad thing, right? You enjoyed it, right? Well, she did too."

"But it was all wrong. Filthy. Perverted."

"You were both of age though."

"Still."

"And so you take it out on me, you pathetic fuck? Is that it? You beat me up for somethin's not my fault? She says she can't stand you because you got mean and nasty to the whole world. 'the fuck's the matter with you?"

Chester started balling like a baby after that. I stepped back and leaned against the wall, arms crossed, just staring at him. Then I thought Xaziil...thoughts and shape blow like wind... and there was that same cool tingle all over me and I looked down and panicked because I was 'me' again - a dude with a big boner!

I didn't get why I'd be hard, but I glanced in the mirror and saw I wasn't 'me' Me; I was some other dude. Pretty good looking, but...hairy - like dear ol' Chester. Then I saw this whole other scenario and I was thinking 'Oh my god, not that! That's too fucking gross!' I noticed a pump bottle of hand lotion on the dresser, one that Chester's wife used, walked over to it, got some squeezed out in my hand and smeared it over the end of my prick.

Except, now I was the chick again - Chester's wife! And I'd strapped this dildo on my crotch and had just smeared the lotion on the end of it. It was fucking freaky, like a dream that kept slipping sideways through reality or something! Then I pumped the bottle again and got my palm full of the stuff, strolled over to Chester and knelt on the bed beside him. I put my gooey hand up his crack and totally smeared it full of lotion, then straddled his ugly, hairy ass and aimed the head of the dildo right where I knew his bung-hole would be. I pushed gently.

"What the fuck are you doing!" he yelled, but I leaned over close to his ear again.

"My pretty girl," I whispered softly.

"What? What did you say?"

"My pretty honey-girl," I went on. "So soft and pretty all over. Slim and slender and cute..." Then I rolled and pushed my pelvis and felt the dildo slip through Chester's hole. It was still gross because he smelled of sweat and beer, but I pushed and felt him shiver beneath me. It felt like I was sitting on a horse that had just been ridden hard, but I kept pushing and the thing kept disappearing between his fat ass-cheeks. "Ah, so sweet, so soft..."

Chester didn't move. He held perfectly still like he had just dropped a book in a library and everybody was just about to look his way. Then I pulled back and shoved in again, then again, and he inhaled and sighed.

"That's right, pretty girl," I said, nibbling his earlobe, and in my mind I saw Chester, much younger, maybe early 20s, on hands and knees with this other dude, also in his 20s, kneeling right behind him. This other guy was fucking Chester like a bitch, and well, Chester 'was' a bitch. A total chick! Hairy, but squirming like a woman, gasping and moaning and sounding really chick-like too. I kept ramming him steadily and reached up and undid his wrists, and when I did, I knew he could've turned and slapped me across the room - for which I would've castrated him on the spot - but instead he pushed up slowly, pushed back so he was on hands and knees, and just let me keep doing what I was doing. Then he started thrusting back against my thrusts, enjoying this really gross - but sexy in a way - ass-fucking.

Selbryth
Selbryth
410 Followers
12