Dream Shapes Ch. 02

Story Info
A normal man is transformed multiple times.
2.6k words
19.2k
6
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 05/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
413 Followers

(continued from CH 1)

"Daddy, I--"

"--I know what you're going to say, Stella," he interrupted. "Your brother has always said he don't mind. She's doing what she wants to be--"

"--That's the first time you've ever called him a 'she', daddy."

"Okay, but it's true. Cori's pretty much your sister now, but it still holds true; a father ain't to screw his own daughter!"

"But I 'want' to do it with you, daddy. I don't know how many times I have to say it. Cori and me are of age and I want to do it. I mean you could even do it in my behind if it made it better."

"I'm just not doing it, girl, and that's final."

"So you get horny for me, and then you do it with Cori? And what about Cori?"

"What about her?"

"She's just used so you won't actually be poking me - that's horrible! If you're gonna have sex with her, do it for her sake - that's all I'm saying."

"And what do you think? I'm a fag or something? Is that it? A guy, like me, fucking a guy?"

"But she isn't, daddy! Just look at her. Did you ever really look at her? She's beautiful!"

Ugly Dad muted his show and looked up. He had tears in his eyes!

"That's just the thing baby-girl. Cori is beautiful, as beautiful as you. But...I don't like the idea that...I'm liking that he has a cock and is all boyish looking! How do you think that makes me feel? I used to think about you when I was fucking him - after that first time when he knew how much I wanted you and he...stepped in for you. He slobbered all over my dick and I almost hit him, but then I screwed his mouth. But I was thinking of you, imagining it was you. Now...I'm liking him for him too much. I hate it! I hate that I'm getting hard just thinking about him and his cute little dick and his smooth body and his pretty face and long hair. I wished I'd fucked you that first time when you offered. Now it's like it's too late or something..."

The girl just stood there staring, and I felt a strange urge to go upstairs. I couldn't help it, and then I was heading toward the stairs, still watching those other two, and then I tripped on the bottom step and started to fall and then I was on the bed looking up at the ceiling. I sat up, looked down at myself and saw that I was now Cori. I could still smell my sister's scent all over me, could still feel the shivering pleasure that we'd just shared. I stood and looked at myself in the mirror and now, face-on, I could see that I, or Cori, was actually quite beautiful, even with his flat chest and narrower hips. The legs were long and slim like his sister's, the tummy flat, the shoulders smooth and feminine, and the face - an exact duplicate of Stella's, big eyes and all. I could see how Daddy Ugly would fall for this guy/girl. But I could also see how he'd feel weird about it - about being a guy and getting a boner for another guy. But as I was studying Cori's smooth curves, I sensed certain thoughts and emotions that were still floating around. It wasn't like I'd shape-changed into Cori - I was merely occupying his body for the moment. There were lots of dark, dreary, fucked-up thoughts; suicide, jumping off high places, pills, razors. Ugly shit.

And then I was thinking, 'why all this for that fat ugly fuck downstairs? You're so beautiful!'

But I'm not. I'm ugly

"Huh?"

I'm a freak.

"You're a beautiful freak then," I said to the empty room and the image in the mirror. Then I saw a pair of scissors on the night stand.

I should just cut them off! Just snip them off and then he'd like me, he'd want me for what I am...

"Now wait a fucking minute!"

Why? Why should I? He thinks I do it only because of her, so he can pretend it's her while he's using me. I don't mind it. But...I do it because of me, too. I wanted him that first time and so yes, it was selfish. I offered myself to him and he took me and he fucked me and he got off thinking it was Stella and I didn't care! I just loved being touched by him and fucked by him and just being with him! And she's everything I could never be - soft and curvy and feminine. She doesn't have a cock and balls and she has beautiful breasts and a perfect face and--

"--Stupid! You're identical twins for shit's sake! You have the same exact face. Your bodies are so identical you don't even miss the extras! What are you fucking blind or something? I tell you what: let's go downstairs - right now."

I turned to the door but there was an urge to go to the closet first to get some clothes. I ignored it and opened the door and walked down the hallway. I'd pretty much memorized the fucking hallway by now. But then I was going down the stairs, bare feet not making a sound, and then the ongoing conversation between daughter and father started to drift up to me.

"...well he Cori wants you too, did you know that?"

"...no...."

And then I was there at the edge of the living room. Stella was facing the stairs so she saw me first, but Dad was facing the television and didn't.

"It's because you never asked me, daddy," I heard myself say - except it was in Cori's voice. I walked up to him as he turned to look. I didn't feel proud or haughty or angry; just meek.

"Get upstairs, you!" Ugly said. "I'm done with you. What more do you want?"

"This," I said, and then I watched - from Stella's eyes suddenly - as Cori knelt in front of his father, pulled his already stiff joint out and started sucking on it. Ugly Dad just stared, and then he glanced up at Stella and I smiled and nodded.

"See?" she whispered, and then, just like that, she stripped her clothes off and went and knelt beside her twin and I realized I was leaning against the wall, watching the whole thing. And it wasn't only cute, it was fucking incredibly hot because when Cori noticed his sister there, he moved aside and let her have a couple of good long sucks, and then she gave way and he sucked, and then they did that thing where they turned their mouths sideways against the cock and each one slid back and forth, one on each side of daddy's dick. I wished there was room for three because I suddenly wanted in on that action!

Ugly's head finally fell back, his eyes closed and he just enjoyed it. I mean, I would too with two precious, loving people like that servicing my prick! I was just wondering if it was time to leave, then realized I'd know it was time when I was somewhere else, and since I wasn't, it wasn't. I went and had a seat on the couch. Jerry Springer came on and even though the television was still muted, I could see that it was another 'family affairs' type thing. I started watching it and would've checked my watch if I had it (or anything else on), and then there was a commotion at the armchair where the real family affair was going on. I turned to look just in time to see Ugly standing and pulling his shorts down and off and then reaching down and picking Cori up in his arms. He walked in an almost triumphant way directly towards the couch - where I was sitting, and I only got up in time to watch Cori be laid down and Ugly kneel at his side.

"Don't think I'm queer or gay or a homo, okay son? Well, actually I mean to say - 'daughter'. But, I've been wanting to do this a long time now..." Cori looked up at his dad in surprise but nodded, and then watched in total amazement as Ugly turned and started sucking on his mini-erection. Cori's head fell back and she gasped, and then the dad leaned his arm between Cori's legs and put a thick finger up the boy's butt-hole. Behind and to his side, Stella simply knelt, watching what was going on and grinning ear to ear.

I was still waiting to get zapped someplace else and I was just realizing that if I didn't I was probably going to have to start masturbating - that's how fucking incredibly hot it was, what was going on! - but then I felt my erection and all of a sudden I had a small finger-like dick in my mouth, and I was in Ugly's body!

And his thoughts were pretty much like he'd said. He - I - could feel the presence of Stella just behind and off to the side; it was like a warm fire that warmed my back. I sucked the thing in my mouth and watched the twisting, squirming reaction of my beautiful son/daughter, but at the same time wanted the other.

Well, he actually wanted both of them.

Then I made a decision, right or wrong. I stopped slurping on that thing - which was hard to do because I was getting into it (it was like an oversized clit) - turned and grabbed Stella's hand. I pulled her over next to me, then moved aside and coaxed her to do what I'd been doing. After a moment of uncertainty - or at least a face that looked that way - she went to it, and for a long moment I just sat there in Pug-Ugly's body, watching. It was such a special, silent, beautiful thing! And I could tell, by the rising of Ugly's prick, that the sight of his slim daughter, on her knees and leaning over like that, really got to him. I reached out (something he normally would have found difficult), and stroked my fingers down her rump. She gasped and looked back at me, her mouth still full of her brother's cock, and unable to say anything, she just nodded and winked!

Then I was standing back by the wall again, watching as Ugly got up behind Stella and inserted himself into her. She held still, only breathing deep when her father's thing entered her, and then she braced her elbows on the edge of the seat cushions while she resumed sucking her brother's joint and while her father started to pound her from behind.

In her cunt actually, and yes, I looked!

Then the room faded and I was thinking, "Hey now - wait! I never get to see the conclusions of anything! What the fuck gives?"

Then I heard the voice of that technician dude who had given me that...that spell about wind and thoughts and shit. He said, "Your request is granted Chamiil..." And all of a sudden I saw a 3-D flash: Dad was balling Stella while she sucked Cori, then he pulled her back, turned her, and went on balling her while he leaned over sideways and sucked dick; then fast-forward and Stella and Cori were both on their knees, leaning over the front of the couch while Dad went back and forth between them, stuffing each full of his dick and giving them what-for before going to the other - just back and forth; then flash-forward - Stella and Cori in sixty-nine, Stella beneath, sucking dick with Cori eating pussy, and then Dad getting up behind Cori and reaming him; then he flops them over and reams Stella; fast forward, Dad sitting back against the front of the couch, two pairs of pretty feet massaging his prick - he spooges all over them; fast-forward, Dad watching Cori and Stella getting it on, Stella riding Cori for awhile, sitting on top of him, then Cori on top of his sister, banging her like a guy; flash-forward and Stella was atop her Dad, riding him, then making way for her brother who also rode him female-style, then another flash and Cori's on his (or her) back, legs up and open, Dad balling his ass hard (that's when I noticed they were now in bed and not on the living room floor) and licking his legs at the same time, another flash and Dad spurts in Stella's pussy, a flash and Cori's licking the jiz out of his sister's cunt while Dad watches, a flash and they're all in the shower and Dad's pissing all over the twins as they kneel there laughing and gasping happily; fast-forward with the three of them in bed again - showered and clean - Dad laying back, legs spread, watching the twins go up and down on his big-toes; a flash forward and they're all three snuggled up together, fast asleep.

All the thoughts and feelings and emotions just downloaded into me directly and at the end of it I was so hot I couldn't even think!

"Chamiil?"

"What! Ooops, sorry man. Yes?"

"You have gone beyond the time now. You will be returned."

And I didn't get to say two goddamned words and I was back in my own bed, in my own body, staring at the ceiling. My pecker was staring at the ceiling too because I just couldn't get it out of my mind what all those people had been doing! I decided to get up and go to the bathroom and relieve myself and I was sitting there, dick in hand, jerking off into the toilet and I thought of the beautiful Elf-Alien chick Imlan and all of a sudden my dick was gone. I looked down and I was jerking thin air! But a chick's crotch was there and I looked up and there were chick-thighs and then I stood and looked in the medicine cabinet mirror and Imlan was staring back at me!

So I started feeling my boobs up. I wasn't 'inside' her like with the others; I'd morphed into her. So I was just about to orgasm and I thought of Angie, the beaten-wife and I was turned into her instantly and I had a dildo on and I could imagine Chester's butt right before me and the pressure of the dildo base against my pussy-bone, and then I thought of the next place I'd gone and...I wound up changing into each of the people I'd seen in my dream!

So anyhow, that's the way it's been going recently, after that first time. I can't seem to control it. I think of someone, and I'm them - just like that. And the people I see, not the same ones but always new ones, I guess I'm some sort of go-between or helpful alien shape-shifter or someone who takes over for awhile to iron things out. It...is satisfying to a certain degree but it always leaves me totally horny. Some nights I change into a chick just so I can get some sleep and not poke a hole in my sheets, but even then.

That's it for now. Like I said, I think it was a dream, but though there's proof of some sort - like that I'm typing this as completely gorgeous powder-blue complexioned alien princess from somewhere (with a third hole between my legs!) - who's gonna believe me?

Oh, that technician guy is calling! Gotta go and be someone else for awhile. Ah, a shape-shifter's job is never done!

# # #

Selbryth
Selbryth
413 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Weird and wonderful. Really fucking weird.

This was weird as hell but really great. I loved the pan-poly-multi genders and sexes of the characters. One love, all one, like Dr Bonner's. The incest bit squicked me out a bit, but love conquers all in fiction, and the love was effectively depicted.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

In Service of the Dark Ch. 01 A young man's transformation into a proper demon.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
I am Jake's Mom Bk. 02 Ch. 01-03 Brandon, after the best sex of his life, lingers in her body.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
My Life as Mom Ch. 01 A young man transformed after he makes a deal.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Body Possession Sam discovers a ring that changes his life forever.in Mind Control
Tricked with a Pill Man tricked into taking a pill that turns him into a woman.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories