Dream Vacation Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xenolan
Xenolan
187 Followers

“I will taste your cream tonight, pretty lover,” Natalya whispered to Trina, then withdrew.

Trina sit back and let a rush of air out. “Whoa. Can I just say, damn good choice! I don’t know which of us wants her more, me or you.”

“I get the idea she’s willing to share,” I said, watching the incredibly sexy woman as she made her way across the room and through the curtain behind the DJ booth.

* * * * *

“All right everyone, give it up for Charla, Candi, and Delilah!”

We all applauded as the naked girls took their bows and left the stage. The lights focused on stage center as they exited through the curtains.

“Now, we have another special treat for you, a dance of love and lust between our hot, sexy ladies from behind the Iron Curtain. Victoria and Natalya invite you all to come in close to the center stage, and so that there’s enough seating room for all our guests we ask that their companions take a moment to refresh themselves.”

“Enjoy,” Trina said to me as she kissed me on the cheek and headed back to the ladies’ room. I got up and took the available seat on the center sofa, finding myself sitting across from Earl. I wasn’t too thrilled with sharing a couch with another man (it was a silly hang-up, but hey, I’m human), but this became less of an issue when Susie Q sat between us. Actually, when the music started and the women came out onstage, it was suddenly no issue at all, since all eyes went straight to them.

The women walked out in unison, side by side, sparkling in the lights. Natalya was still in red, Victoria in black, and they complimented each other perfectly. The music was Madonna’s Justify My Love, and just as she spoke the line, “I want to kiss you in Paris…” Natalya and Victoria came around the pole and met with lips together.

Good-natured cheering and whistling rose from the audience, but I was too into the show already to join in. They separated from the kiss but kept their bodies together, staring into one another’s eyes and holding hands with fingers interlaced.

I want to hold your hand in Rome…

They swayed to the music, rubbing their bodies together and gazing lustfully at each other. Another kiss ensued, this one with tongues tickling outside their mouths, and they moved apart just far enough for Natalya to get her hands up onto Victoria’s big, beautiful tits, as large as her own but a little higher and rounder. She took hold of a zipper slide between Victoria’s breasts and pulled it downwards, further than it looked like it should have gone, until it was lowered almost the to the bottom edge of the dress. Then Victoria turned away from her lover and showed the result to the audience, her dress open at the front to reveal deep cleavage and just a bare hint of nipples on either side.

Wanting… needing… waiting… for you to justify my love…

The hint became full exposure as Natalya reached around and cupped Victoria’s tits with both hands, lifting them out of the dress and into the open air. Victoria arched her back and thrust them outward, causing her dress to slip from her shoulders and fall to the stage floor. She wore only black-lace panties and heels now.

Hoping… praying… for you to justify my love…

Natalya continued to caress Victoria’s breasts, rubbing them in circles and teasing her fingers over the sensitive tips, finally moving around in front of her and tossing her hair aside to give all of us a good view when she put her full, red, wet lips over an erect nipple. Her cheeks drew inward as she sucked the little bud into her mouth, and Victoria moaned audibly over the music.

I want to know you… not like that…

I don’t want to be your mother,

I don’t want to be your sister either…

Natalya sucked on both nipples, licked into the busty blonde’s cleavage, and as she stood up to reach for her lover’s lips, Victoria held the top of her dress down so that Natalya’s breasts emerged from their red sequined shell.


I just wanna be your lover… I wanna be your baby
Kiss me…

Just as the music said, the hot women kissed again, with wet lips and questing tongues.

…that's right, kiss me…

Natalya’s dress fell to the floor. Immediately, she raised her leg high and rubbed her red spike-heel shoe against her lover’s calf, stroking up to the thigh. Victoria’s hand caught the raised leg and held it there as the girls continued their passionate lover’s kiss and swayed to the music.

Wanting… needing… waiting… for you to justify my love…

Victoria took her turn at sucking tits, letting her hot pink tongue circle around each of Natalya’s delicious-looking nipples.


Yearning… burning… for you to justify my love…

Victoria dropped to one knee in order to lick her lover’s tits with eyes looking upward, watching Natalya’s pretty face as she gave her lover pleasure. With her legs now spread open, Victoria reached down and rubbed herself through her lace panties, the other hand holding Natalya’s round and tight bottom.

What are you gonna do? …what are you gonna do?
Talk to me – tell me your dreams…


Am I in them?

Natalya took Victoria’s hand and pulled her back to a standing position, and then the two women spun around back-to-back, and together spread their knees apart and lowered down to the floor.

Tell me your fears… are you scared?
…Tell me your stories…

They both lay back and with a smooth, synchronized move, they each stripped their panties off and kicked them up their long legs, flinging the little bits of lace into the air.


I'm not afraid of who you are…
We can fly!

Now they both lay next to each other, with legs pointed in opposite directions, spread wide to show their pussies. They arched high to thrust tits into the air, and then Victoria quickly rolled herself up on top of Natalya into a perfect 69.


Love me… that's right, love me
I wanna be your baby…

The stage began to turn, showing them at every angle as they plunged into each other, lips to lips in lesbian embrace, licking with wanton abandon at each other’s sex.

Wanting… needing… waiting… for you to justify my love…

Victoria raised herself up and squeezed her own tits with both hands, her face a picture of ecstasy, and she rocked and swayed to the music as Natalya pleasured her pussy. A hot moan issued from her lips as she reached climax, shivering with the power of her own lust.


I'm open and ready… for you to justify my love…
to justify my love…

As the music began to fade out, Victoria raised her leg to let Natalya slide out, and the women came together on their knees for a last full, deep kiss.


Wanting, to justify… waiting, to justify my love
Praying, to justify…
To justify my love…


I'm open, to justify my love…

The women turned to face their audience with smiles and gave each other’s tits a gentle squeeze as the music ended and the lights came up. They received whistles and cheers from all those present – except me, from whom they received stunned silence, as I was incapable of expressing anything sufficient to appreciate what had probably been the most erotic dance I’d ever seen.

“Wow!” the DJ said, snapping me into reality. “I don’t know about all of you, but that one made me horny like a cat in heat! Let’s give these lovely ladies a well-deserved round of cheers! And to those of you who want a second lover tonight, I’m sorry to say that Natalya has been spoken for, but our sexy Victoria remains unclaimed – for the next five seconds, I would estimate.”

A loud chime sounded over her voice, and a spinning light over the bar changed from red to yellow.

“Hey, it looks like we just changed the rules! Lucky guests, you will now find the ladies to be far more friendly, willing to touch and be touched in ways that one can usually get arrested for – but not in our club! Remember, though, that we’re still in the yellow zone, which means that the girls have to initiate every touch – you guys can’t do anything without their permission! Let them lead you and you’ll enjoy the next half hour, until the green light comes on and the rulebook gets burned!

“We’ve got another round of dancers hitting the stages now. Natalya will be back on Stage one, Sandi will please you on two, and on Stage three we have the beautiful Bianca! Enjoy the show, and don’t forget to sit nice and close!”

I sat still for a moment to collect myself, wondering exactly how fired-up it was possible to get without actually shooting one’s load. I felt a hand on my thigh, and saw that it belonged to Susie Q, who was still sitting next to me.

“You looked like you enjoyed that,” she said with a grin. “Maybe you need some private time, sweetie. I can help you with that.”

Before I could answer, I felt something large and round press into either side of my head from behind. “This one’s mine, Susie,” said a low and sensuous voice.

I tried to turn and look up, but ran into an enormous globe of pink flesh in my way. Straining to look around past it, I saw that the voice and the tits belonged to Delilah, leaning over the back of the sofa.

“I seem to recall we had an appointment,” Delilah continued. “A private dance after the first chime, am I right?”

“You certainly are,” I said, croaking the words slightly out of a dry throat.

“Oh, that’s a shame,” Susie Q pouted. “Maybe later?”

“If there’s anything left of him,” Delilah said.

Susie Q gave me a stunning smile, to show it was nothing personal, and went to go find another guest to hook up with. Meanwhile, I took Delilah’s offered hand and stood up, moving around to the other side of the sofa. “You sound like you could use a drink, honey,” she said. “Let’s go find a nice out-of-the-way place, and one of these pretty girls can bring you what you want.”

Delilah led me away from the stage to the far corner, where there were several high-backed sofas facing into niches in the wall. Once sitting in one of them, we were effectively cut off from the rest of the room. Delilah swung her legs up onto my lap and pulled herself in close, as close as she could without her massive breasts getting too much in the way.

“I was watching you watch that last show,” she said. “I think you really enjoyed watching them make love. What else do you like?”

“Tits,” I said with a shrug.

Delilah laughed. “Oh my, where are we ever going to find a set of tits around here?” she asked as she gave her jugs a jiggle. “Have you ever seen a pair like these before?”

“Not in real life,” I answered.

“So you’ve never felt them either. Here, let me take your hands… what do you think?”

Delilah had placed my hands on both of her breasts, with the palms right over the nipples. I hadn’t really taken note of her new outfit, a naughty nurse’s uniform that showed all her cleavage. Once again, her tits were obviously enhanced, but for the moment that didn’t matter. I liked touching them anyway.

“We’re going to have so much fun for the next fifteen minutes,” she purred. “Oh, but here’s your drink.”

I looked up, and saw that Danielle had arrived with a peppermint schnapps for me and a glass of red wine for Delilah. I tossed mine down immediately and appreciated the instant soothing of my throat. It occurred to me that I’d had yet to tip Danielle, and so I pulled a fifty from my pocket and dropped it on her tray.

“Thank you,” she said sweetly. She then turned to Delilah and moved in for a kiss, which the busty blonde on my lap gladly gave. When they finished, Danielle moved immediately to me, and then Delilah joined both of us for a three-way tongue delight. For a long moment I enjoyed the pleasure of two women’s tongues in my mouth, and then Danielle pulled away.

“I have to get back to work,’ she apologized. “But please, let me know if either of you need anything else. Anything.

“Will do, sweetie,” Delilah said with a smile. Then she turned to me, swinging a leg up and over to straddle my lap. The music for the third set was starting. “I hope you enjoy me,” she whispered, and then threw her head back as she ripped open her top and let her breasts bounce free.

I wanted to grab and hold them, but remembered at the last second that she had to be the one to initiate contact. For the moment, she held them herself, rocking back and forth as she squeezed the massive mounds together and then pulled them apart to show her impossibly deep cleavage. It felt like I’d had kept a permanent hard-on since the night began, but she seemed to make me even harder as she deliberately rubbed her crotch against my stiff member and pushed her tits into my chest.

She took my face in both hands and forced me to look into her her heavy-lidded, lusty eyes. “You want to lick them,” she whispered. “Go ahead, lick my tits all over…”

She arched her back and thrust her tits up into my face, and I took her up on her invitation. Her areola were at least four inches across, too wide to get my mouth around completely, and so I licked them around in circles before centering on the tiny buds in the middle.

“That’s right, honey… they’re all yours, I want you to lick them and suck them for me…”

I let all sense of time drift away and simply indulged myself in her breasts, enjoying the excitement and the novelty of such huge tits and a willing woman who wanted them touched and kissed. She held them apart so that I could lick down into the very bottom of her deep cleavage, and let my hands wander all over them. I couldn’t get enough, and she let me love them to my heart’s content.

Suddenly I felt a whisper in my ear. “Share her with me?”

I looked, and saw Trina crawling up onto the sofa by my side. I actually felt a little guilty for a moment, as if she’d caught me cheating on her, but she was smiling and her hand was stroking Delilah’s left breast. I kissed Trina, and then moved to the other nipple to give her free access to Delilah on her side.

“Mmm, lick them both, yeah…” Delilah moaned.

We each caressed her huge and beautiful tits until the song ended, and Delilah lowered her chest so that she could lean in and kiss us both. It was the three-way with Danielle all over again, except that I was surprised to find that I already recognized Trina’s tongue as different from any other girl’s.

As the next song started, Delilah pulled away slightly and then dropped down to her knees in front of me. “I know what you want,” she whispered, and reached up to undo my fly.

“What are you going to do to him?” Trina whispered with barely-contained excitement.

“I’m going to fuck him with my tits,” Delilah said with a smile. “You want that, don’t you… your cock sliding between my big tits…”

“Oh God, I want to see that,” Trina breathed. “Here, honey, let me slide in behind you… I want you to sit between my legs so I can watch from here and see it the way you do!”

In a moment, I was sitting essentially in Trina’s lap, slumped slightly so that she could see over my shoulder and to give Delilah easier access to my rising member, which shot up as if spring-loaded once she had loosened my pants and slid them down to let me free.

“Ohh yeah, it’s so big,” Delilah cooed. “A big cock for my big tits… let me feel you fuck them for me…”

She moved up between my legs and pulled her breasts open to wrap them around my shaft, then squeezed them tight around me. With soft moans from panting lips, she began to slowly bob herself up and down, sliding me back and forth inside her cleavage, my pre-come lubricating her as we went on.

Trina’s wet tongue tickled my ear, and I heard her soft whisper. “That looks so hot, lover… it must feel so good! Fuck her tits for me, please, let me get hot by watching you…”

It was too much to stand! “I’m going to come if you don’t stop,” I warned.

Tragically, Delilah pulled away, leaving me right on the brink. “Oh, you can’t do that yet, naughty boy,” she scolded. “But I know it must be so hard for you… do you need to rest for a moment?”

“I need to come!” I insisted. “Please, couldn’t we bend the rules, or something?”

“Shh… honey, please understand,” Trina said soothingly. “I know it’s frustrating, but as long as Delilah’s up for someone else’s second, it wouldn’t be fair. Would you want some other guy coming on Natalya before you had the chance tonight?”

“It’s not like you’re all virgins,” I pointed out, still a little peeved.

“We know,” Delilah said. “But trust me, it’s better this way. You’ll be able to take your ladies up to your room tonight knowing that no other men have left anything behind on them, or in them. I shouldn’t have teased you so much. I’m sorry, really I am.”

“Please don’t be angry with us,” Trina begged as she stroked my cheek with one hand.

I sighed. “All right, but I think we have to stop, in that case. I really wouldn’t be able to hold back, and next time I doubt I could give a warning.” I paused. “Couldn’t I have a third tonight? Maybe Delilah could join us in our room with Natalya.”

“I’d love to, but I’ve already been spoken for,” Delilah said with a sad smile.

“Figures,” I grumbled.

“Come on, honey,” Trina said. “You’ve been front and center for almost the entire night. You need to give yourself a break here and there. I’ve seen it happen to the VIP guests before; you aren’t used to being able to get it all for free, so you overdose, so to speak. Let’s go get a drink at the bar and cool off for a bit.”

* * * * *

“I acted like a fool,” I admitted a few minutes later as Trina and I sat on barstools sipping ice water.

“No, don’t think that,” she insisted. “I mean, come on, how much is a man supposed to take? We both wanted to let you come, but we would have gotten in trouble for it and you might have been asked to leave the club for the night. You do understand, don’t you?”

“I’ve never been reduced to begging for release before,” I said quietly, still embarrassed.

“No one could blame you. I mean, look at her – she’s built like a pornstar. A pure fantasy. Who could resist?”

Xenolan
Xenolan
187 Followers