Dream Vacation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xenolan
Xenolan
187 Followers

"Oohh… yes, that feels so good… your tongue fucking my pussy, it is so nice, it makes me want to come…"

I continued to please her, feeling like I was repaying her for the pleasures of the night before and hoping she truly enjoyed my touch. I wanted to think that she wasn't simply going through the motions, but actually liked having sex with me. Since she could have simply left instead of waiting for me, I felt that she considered me a worthwhile lover, or at least a heavy tipper.

"There's something else I want to do to you," I said.

"I will let you do anything to me," she moaned. "You may use me as you will… use my body for your pleasure, it makes me hot to please you…"

She was laying it on thick, but I liked it. "Let's go back to the bedroom," I said, standing up to push the head of my cock against her clit.

She caught her breath at the sudden contact. "What will you do to me?" she asked hopefully.

Moments later, Natalya lay her wet body across the bed (I had forbidden her to dry off) and I straddled her with my cock poised to thrust between her beautiful, firm and large tits.

"Fuck them now," she whispered.

I slid easily into her cleavage, lubricated by our mutually wet skin, and began to thrust roughly in and out. She moaned and squirmed beneath me, squeezing her huge tits around my cock and pinching her own nipples to enhance her excitement. After a while, we changed positions, and I lay down while she crawled on top of me and rubbed her tits around my cock from above.

For nearly five minutes, Natalya pleasured my cock with her tits, and I could tell that she was beginning to get tired. So, I invited her to lie down once again and I assumed the top position, again ramming my cock between her beautiful breasts. This time, I lingered at the top to let her kiss and suck the head of my cock for a moment in each thrust. Soon, I was ready to come, and she knew it.

"Let me feel your come on my body," she whispered. "I want it all over me, please!"

I reached down and squeezed her tits around my cock, and with three more pumps I shot thick white ropes of come onto her chest and face. A drop that landed on her lips was quickly licked down, and the rest she spread with both hands around her chest like lotion. When I was spent, I rolled off and lay down beside her.

"Thank you for coming on me," Natalya whispered. "It makes me feel so sexy and hot."

I had to admit to myself that I had rather enjoyed it too, even though I usually don't have a come fetish. "I won't be seeing you around after today, will I?" I asked.

Natalya sighed. "Unfortunately, no. I usually work at another resort, and even if I did not I am taking a week's vacation tomorrow. But I do have something for you to remember me by, if you will look on your bedside table."

I looked and saw a piece of paper. Turning it over, I found an 8x10 glossy of Natalya in her red PVC slut outfit from the night before, along with a genuine kiss-print and "With love and lust from Natalya."

"Thanks," I said with a smile. "I'll have to keep this away from prying eyes, but it'll help me remember you in my fantasies."

"My favorite way to be remembered," she smiled, and kissed me deeply like a lover.

* * * * *

After a brief mutual return to the shower to wash my cream off and enjoy each others' bodies for a last time, Natalya excused herself and left the room wearing a bathrobe, heading back to the staff lodgings to get dressed. I put in a call to make sure she received an extra tip, and then dressed myself in comfortable clothes suitable for going out.

When I went down for lunch, I found Trina there with a pair of friends – Justine and Bianca, from the night before. "Good day, ladies," I said charmingly as I joined them.

"Hey, hot stuff," Justine replied with a wink.

"Hi sexy," Bianca smiled.

I looked at Trina. "Is there something going on that I should be aware of?" I asked.

Trina shrugged. "They insisted on having lunch with us. I didn't think you'd mind."

"Not at all," I replied. "Actually, I was hoping to see the two of you again, I just didn't think it would be so soon. You both treated me very well last night, and I wanted to thank you."

"It was our pleasure," Justine said.

I couldn't help but think that a lot of that pleasure came from the extra money I'd coughed up, but I didn't care. She and Bianca were obviously reciprocating gratitude and I appreciated it. We ordered drinks and settled into small talk.

"Hey, doing all right?" asked a voice over my shoulder. I looked up and saw that it was Jean.

"Much better, thank you," I replied. "I owe you one."

"Don't mention it," Jean said, and went to join her husband and Danielle, who was apparently their companion for the day.

"You and Jean know each other?" Trina asked.

"Not as well as you and I know each other," I said, and received a giggle in return. "We ran into each other this morning and she helped me through something. I'd like to show my gratitude, actually, but I'm not sure what would be appropriate. After all, I can't very well give her an extra tip or something."

Trina thought. "Well, I have an idea, but it's up to you of course."

"I'm all ears."

"See, Jean and I met on her last trip down here, and she told me afterwards that I was the best she'd ever had."

"Don't you love a modest woman?" Bianca teased, flicking her water at Trina.

"Stop it! I'm just saying what she said, that's all. Anyway, and please don't take this as anything against you because you're terrific –"

"You're suggesting I loan you out for the night?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"I know she'd appreciate it."

I was silent for a moment.

"You did tell me before that you wanted me to be honest with you," Trina admonished gently. "Usually I wouldn't presume to even hint you share me with another guest, but you know, I thought it might be a useful suggestion."

I smiled. "You finally missed," I said.

Trina blinked and looked confused.

"The entire time I've been here you've been reading my mind, and you've read me right every time until now. I think it's a great idea."

"Really?" Trina smiled.

"Not that I won't miss you tonight, of course, and I fully expect you back on my lap tomorrow, but by all means let's make the offer. Of course, I wouldn't want you to have to miss out on our planned afternoon, so we might invite them along for that as well."

"That's great!" Trina enthused. "So, who are you going to spend the night with, out of curiosity? You're still entitled to another woman."

"And what if I don't want just one?" I asked, looking pointedly at both Justine and Bianca.

* * * * *

Before lunch was over, we had been joined at our table by Ted, Jean, and Danielle. When Trina told Jean about my offer, she was obviously excited about the prospect.

"I was so hoping that I would get to visit with Trina on this trip," she said. "When I found out she'd been picked by a VIP guest, I was so disappointed! Really, it's very generous of you."

"It's the least I can do," I said. "You saved my vacation. And it's not like I'll be alone tonight, after all."

"I keep telling Jean that we need to spring for the VIP treatment," Ted said with a grin. "Maybe now she'll listen. By the way, that was a hell of a party last night, wasn't it?"

"I walk normally only through concentrated effort," I admitted. "By the way, what happened to Brad? I haven't seen him."

"He got the boot," Danielle said. "Drank himself sick last night, and Samantha decided she didn't want to deal with the possibility of having to send him off in an ambulance. Besides, Akimi said she'd had enough of him. She's usually very friendly and open, but I can see how this guy would get on anyone's nerves."

"So, you girls can refuse to work with a client?" I asked.

"Of course," Trina said. "I mean, we all know what's expected of us around here and a girl who got cold feet on a regular basis wouldn't stick around for long, but there are times when it just doesn't work. Samantha backs us up, too. She's great to work for because she keeps our welfare in mind just as much as the guests'."

"Talking shop, Trina?" Justine asked, a hint of warning in her voice.

"Oh, it's all right," Trina said. "I know we usually shouldn't chat about work with the guests, but Xavier's made it clear that he wants me to be straight with him. Besides, I want him to know that I don't have to be his girl; I want to." She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Tonight, my dear Trina, you belong to Jean," I reminded her. "She gets all your kisses for the rest of the day."

"That's right Trina, he's ours now," said Bianca as she and Justine snuggled up to me on either side. "You can't have him back until we're done with him."

"Feeling lonely and left out here," Ted said.

Danielle immediately slid into his lap and kissed his lips. "Don't worry, Teddy Bear. I'll take good care of you."

"So will I, if Jean lets me," Trina offered.

As much as I found Ted to be a decent sort of fellow (not to mention a man after my own heart), I didn't much want to hear about what he'd be doing with Trina that night – I still saw her as being "mine", and while I was happy to share her with another woman, the idea of her taking someone else's cock bothered me. It was silly, of course. Trina was a professional escort and had probably had sex with hundreds of men. Still, it wasn't something I preferred to think about.

"Well," I said, "if everyone's done putting away lunch and cuddling up to pretty girls, what say I call for the limousine and we head off to try our luck? And please, let me get Trina her first chips; she's supposed to be a gift, not an expense."

"You're so sweet!" Trina grinned.

* * * * *

The ride to the Casino was fairly uneventful, though it was obvious that the girls loved being in a large group and looked forward to the afternoon. Jean kept looking hungrily at Trina, and my girls stayed close to me and gave me plenty of casual affection and little touches. I was pretty well sexually satisfied for the time being, of course, but it was still nice to have so much attention paid to me and I was looking forward to enjoying both girls later.

All the same, it seemed strange not to have Trina by my side. I had already grown accustomed to her, and though I wasn't stupid enough to assume that I really knew her as a friend or a lover, I felt that if I had met her under other circumstances that we would have gotten along. I realized that I was actually going to miss her when the week was done; not just because of the mind-blowing sex, but the companionship of a woman like her.

My wife, of course, was a wonderful companion to me. But with the sex missing from our relationship, I found that we had grown apart in other ways as well. There was always a certain buffer zone between us, which made itself known whenever we crossed it to hold hands or give a quick kiss or cuddle together. I had come to feel the little touches that a husband and wife share were not welcome to her, in part because she rarely initiated such contact. Trina was enthusiastic about being touched, not only sexually but in simple, casual ways. I thought about how she took my hand while we were talking, stood a little closer than most people do, always welcomed a little kiss or a stroke on the thigh.

I wished my wife could be like that.

I tried to banish such thoughts from my mind, not wanting to bring down the party. As the car pulled up to the Casino entrance, I was laughing and having fun with the rest of the group, and ready to go in and play for a while. Thoughts of Michelle would wait until later.

Each of my girls got forty dollars in chips, including Trina, and they thanked me for my generosity (I later found out that the customary amount was twenty). We had agreed to each try our luck separately for a while, and then regroup after the first hour. I headed for the blackjack tables, and saw that Ted was coming with me.

"Blackjack man?" I asked.

"Only game that gives the player an even break," he acknowledged. "Slot machines may as well be piggy banks for the house."

"What's your preferred minimum?"

"I like ten dollar tables."

I usually went to the five-dollar-minimum games, but I figured that I was blowing money left and right anyway. "Mind if I join you?"

"Hell, I'm not likely to say no to you at this point!" Ted exclaimed, clapping me on the shoulder.

We sat down at a likely-looking table, ordered drinks, and threw down chips for cards. I found, much to my surprise, that I thoroughly enjoyed Ted's company and conversation; I had been indulging so much in female companionship that I had almost forgotten the fun to be had in some male bonding. We seemed to have silently agreed that talking about the resort and our experiences there would be inappropriate, so we chatted about other things, and discovered some mutual interests – notably, that we had both spent time in the Arctic, though he had been in the Navy and I had gone as a civilian.

As far as the card game went, I was able to hold onto a slight lead in my cash position, while Ted raked in two blackjacks in a row and put himself ahead early. We barely noticed the passage of time, until I felt a presence on either side of me and looked up to see Bianca and Justine.

"How are you doing?" Bianca asked.

"Winning big for us?" Justine added.

As it happened, the dealer went bust right at that moment, and we all got paid off. "I'm a little ahead," I said with a smile. "How are you girls doing?"

"Poor Bianca's only got five left," Justine said. "But the dice have been pretty friendly to me. I'm up twenty bucks."

"Booyah!" Ted shouted as fortune smile on him again in the form of two face cards.

I was dealt a pair of eights and immediately split them. Noticing that only Danielle had come back to Ted's side, I inquired, "Where's Jean and Trina?"

"Ladies' room," Justine said, and winked.

Jean obviously wasn't wasting any time! I was glad to know she was enjoying my "present", though. "It looks like we have a couple of empty seats here," I said. "Why don't you ladies join us?"

"I wouldn't want to jinx my man," Danielle said, rubbing Ted's shoulders as he raked in the chips.

"I'm not very good at this," Bianca said. "Besides, I've only got five left."

"Heck, I can spot you for a few hands," I said, throwing twenty-five more in Bianca's direction. "Justine?"

"I'll just watch," she said. "When I follow dice with cards, I always lose."

I won one of my splits and lost the other, an even break. I decided to let it ride, and the cards came around the table again. Bianca ended up with a pair of deuces. "See? I told you."

"Don't give up, you've still got a shot," I insisted as I took a hit to turn my thirteen into a nineteen, and held there.

"Hit me," Bianca sighed.

She took an ace.

"Again."

A jack turned up.

She looked at me. "What do I do?"

"The dealer's showing five," I pointed out. "No matter what, he'll have to hit. If you take another, odds are good that you may go over. Let him take the risk."

"But I've only got fifteen!"

"And he won't have any better than that to start with. It's not a sure thing, but the odds favor you standing."

Bianca shrugged. "I'll stay, then."

The dealer turned up a queen, and then drew an eight. "Dealer is bust," he announced.

"I won? I won!" Bianca squealed. "This is fun! Tell me more!"

* * * * *

In another hour, Trina and Jean showed up, looking slightly disheveled. I smiled at Trina, who winked at me and indicated via sign language that Jean was very happy with her "gift".

"How are you guys doing?" Jean asked.

"I'm up two hundred overall, but down from a high of four hundred," Ted said, rubbing his chin. "Thinking of calling it quits."

"I've won seventy dollars!" Bianca said excitedly.

I toyed with the chips in front of me. After an hour's of ups and downs, I was essentially where I started. I decided to go for broke, and pushed the whole pile onto the table.

"Gutsy," Justine said.

The dealer threw me a pair of aces, and I swore under my breath.

"What?" Bianca asked. "That's good, isn't it?"

"Not really," I said. "I should split, but I don't have the chips. I left most of my cash back at the resort."

"I'll take the heart," Justine said, dropping seventy-five dollars onto the table to match my stake. "You take the diamond."

I nodded to the dealer, and then, seized by a sudden impulse, I put an arm around each of my girls and squeezed.

"What's that for?" Bianca asked.

"Just trying to direct fate," I said hopefully.

Whether my actions had anything to do with it or not, who can say? All I know is that my next cards were two queens.

* * * * *

We were a happy crew when the time came to leave, four winners out of seven. Ted was in particularly high spirits, having worked his way back up to three hundred fifty ahead before making himself stop. He even offered to cover the cost of my extra girl for the evening since I technically had three escorts, but I turned him down – Trina was a gift, and the fact that Ted had won some money didn't change that.

I wasn't so sentimental that I didn't let him pick up the dinner tab, though.

On the way back to the resort, Trina got into it with Jean, and Ted turned to Danielle. My girls naturally became similarly attentive to me, though I felt less than entirely comfortable getting it on in front of people.

"They're not even looking, you know," Bianca whispered to me as she nuzzled against my neck and stroked her hand across my inner thigh.

"I know…" I whispered back, "but I'm still self-conscious. Can't help it."

"We'll be easy on you then," Justine reassured me. "For now, anyway."

"What does that mean?"

"You'll see," Bianca giggled softly. "We were chatting it up with Trina this morning, and she told us what you like. You got a taste of it last night… and tonight you get more than a taste."

I wondered what that meant. I also wondered, based on how last night had gone, whether or not I would survive it.

"When we get back, we want you to go relax in the pool for a while," Justine whispered.

"You'll get a message when we're ready for you," Bianca added.

And so, after returning to the resort, our little party split into three – Ted, Jean, and their companions went off to Cabana 2 for some hot-tubbing, Justine and Bianca scurried off to the staff rooms to do whatever they had planned, and I was left alone. Following the girls' advice, I went up to my room to change into my swimsuit and then back down to the pool. The horizon glowed dark orange, the sun having already set, as I slipped into the water and commandeered an abandoned floating lounge. The air was still warm, and I was comfortable enough to almost drop off to sleep…

"Excuse me… Xavier?"

I opened my eyes. To my surprise, the sky had grown considerably darker, and the stars were coming out. I realized that I actually had fallen asleep. I turned as I heard my "name" again, and saw Akimi or Kiko standing by the poolside (I couldn't tell which one).

"Mm – yes?" I stuttered, my brain still in the process of waking up.

"Xavier, I am so sorry to disturb you, but I have a message for you."

I rolled off the lounge into the pool, plunged my head underwater to clear it completely of sleep, and hoisted myself up the side. My messenger girl had thoughtfully brought a towel, which she draped over my shoulders (having to stand on her toes to do so). I said, "Thank you…"

"Akimi," she smiled. "I know it is hard to tell."

"Akimi. Thank you very much. So, I guess you're free now?"

"Yes, they sent my guest home, it seems." She dropped her voice to a whisper. "I will not miss him. He was not exactly… charming. Not like you are."

Xenolan
Xenolan
187 Followers