Dream Vacation Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xenolan
Xenolan
187 Followers

The boat made its way quickly toward shore, and I began to make out details on the beach. There seemed to be a simple cabin up on a rock, overlooking the ocean but otherwise submerged in a forest of palms. The cabin had a large open deck, and was made mostly of thick lengths of bamboo, reeds, and palm fronds. A natural lagoon kept the ocean waves from hitting the beach with force, and into that calm and clear water our boat traveled. A short pier extended into the lagoon, and there Trina waited for us.

She still didn't have a stitch on her.

The boat pulled up, and Trina reached a hand down to help both of us out. Nikita went first, rather nervously, and then I followed.

"Mr. Xavier," Trina said warmly, "Welcome to the Isle of Lesbos! I hope you'll enjoy your stay, and the honor of being our very first male guest."

"I certainly am honored, though I'm not entirely clear on how I came by such good fortune."

"Oh, hasn't anyone told you?" Trina smiled warmly as we stepped from the pier onto a smooth boardwalk that led up to the cabin. "You see, our resort has always catered to women who want to explore their lesbian desires in utmost privacy and seclusion. However, we have found that some among our guests have expressed desire for a man's companionship as well, and so we made use of our contacts at other resorts to find the kind of man we needed. You cameveryhighly recommended from the escorts at Fantasy Vacations, Mr. Xavier; they all spoke of your charm and your sexual prowess. And so, the invitation went to you, and we're so pleased you accepted."


"I'll do my best to live up to my reputation," I said with a shrug.

"Please, Mr. Xavier, don't feel like you have any obligation. You're our guest, no more and no less. We certainly could have hired a male escort, but our ladies preferred a real man. Please, come with me."

Trina slipped her hand through my arm, and I noticed that Nikita still hadn't let go on the other side, so I walked with both girls over the path that led up to the cabin.

"Here at the Isle of Lesbos, we have essentially one rule, which is that you can do whatever you want. Guests come here to shed their inhibitions and free themselves from the constraints of society. I'm sure you noticed my choice of attire, or lack thereof; that's just to make the point of how isolated we are here, and the level of freedom you can enjoy on our private island. Now, of course, we expect that our guests won't act in ways that would cause severe discomfort to our other guests, but we also feel that those who come here do so with an open mind and are prepared for new experiences. For instance –"

Trina paused, turned to face Nikita, and suddenly moved in and kissed her full on the lips.

"Mmph!" Nikita cried, her voice muffled by Trina's embrace. Trina didn't back off but instead intensified the kiss, forcing her tongue into Nikita's mouth. After a moment's struggle, Nikita closed her eyes, relaxed, and let it happen. When Trina pulled away, Nikita seemed to try to follow her for a moment, then opened glazed eyes and stared at Trina in sheer confusion.

"Most women have lesbian desires, but lack the opportunity or the ability to express them," she said. "I do hope that you will take this opportunity to find the pleasure to be had in another woman, Miss Nikita."

"I... I'm not a guest, Miss Trina," Nikita whispered. "I'm here as Mr. Xavier's personal secretary."

"Nonsense. There is no work to do on this island. Once here, you are a guest, like it or not, and I fully expect you to lose some of those inhibitions. Now then, where were we? Ah yes, new experiences. Mr. Xavier, please feel free to indulge yourself however you see fit, through the amenities of the island or the courtesy of our other guests. You may also come across Akimi and Kiko, who are in fact native to this island and stay with us permanently as part of a mutual agreement. Like I said, we are unused to having a man as our guest, and normally you would not be welcome, but today an exception has been made for these particular guests. I understand that some of them have actually never enjoyed a man's sexual attentions before."

We arrived at the cabin, which was essentially a large open space with a bar, a dance floor, several oversized hammocks and cushions all around, and a single door that led to the only fully-enclosed part of the building, which I assumed was the restroom. Around behind the back wall, I could hear splashing noises and women's voices, generally laughing and having a good time.

"Now, if I may say so, Miss Nikita," Trina went on, "you do seem a bit overdressed. Of course you may wear whatever you want, but I think you'll find that suit to be a bit warm after a while."

"I'm afraid I didn't bring a swimsuit," Nikita said, "and besides, it would be best for me to dress in a way that allows me to perform my work, which is to serve Mr. Xavier in whatever capacity he requires."

Trina raised an eyebrow. "Really? Perhaps we could find you a French Maid's outfit?"

Nikita didn't seem fazed. "If Mr. Xavier were to require that of me, I would gladly do it. And before you ask, I find my work completely satisfying and would not trade it for anything. It is my pleasure to assist Mr. Xavier in all his needs. I am well-paid, I consider myself fortunate to be in his employ, and accompanying him on his travels is both exciting and stimulating. He has never asked of me anything that I am not perfectly willing to provide, nor can I conceive of him ever doing so. I specifically requested this duty knowing full well what might be required of me on an island dedicated to sexual recreation."

Trina backed away, hands raised. "Far be it from me to stand in the way of your duties," she said.

I felt a little disconcerted by Nikita's fierce, almost slavish loyalty. "Nikita, you should dress in whatever manner you feel most comfortable," I suggested. "And please, if you wish, indulge yourself a little while we're on the island. I want you to have a good time while we're here."

"Of course, Mr. Xavier," she said, and took two steps toward Trina to pull her into a close embrace and return the kiss she'd gotten a moment before. This time is was Trina who gasped with sudden surprise, and involuntarily tried to pull away from Nikita, who didn't let her back away as much as a half-inch. Then, just as Trina started to relax into the kiss, Nikita pulled back, leaving Trina standing there with her tongue half-extended into a warm and wet mouth that was suddenly no longer there. Then, with no outward indication of having been flustered other than to adjust her glasses, Nikita headed off to the restroom. At the door, she turned around for a moment. "With your permission, sir, I'll get changed in here."

"By all means," I replied.

She nodded and closed the door behind her.

Trina exhaled. "Well! Never be deceived by appearances, I suppose. So, do you have any questions at all, Mr. Xavier?"

"I, um, don't think so."

"Well then, I suggest you start by heading out back to the waterfall. That's where you'll find most of the other guests, I imagine. The bar is open all the time and you can just help yourself, or I can serve you. For that matter, I assume Nikita would be happy to do so. Your time is yours to spend as you see fit."

I stepped up close to Trina and kissed her, to which she responded with eagerness and excitement, parting my shirt and pulling me against her so I could feel her naked breasts against my skin. We kissed for some time before I let her go. "Thanks, Trina," I said, hoping that she would understand that I meant that not only as the guest at the Isle of Lesbos, but as her guest for my vacation, expressing gratitude for the elaborate fantasy which she and the others had set up for me.

"Our pleasure," she said, and I knew she got it. "Now, go out there and show these ladies what a man is good for."

* * * * *

I felt apprehensive walking out behind the cabin, not knowing quite what to expect. When I came around the split-bamboo wall, I found myself struck with the natural beauty of the place – and not just that of the women present. The cabin backed up to a sparkling pool, surrounded on all sides by palms and green foliage. A cascade of water poured over an outcropping of rock that formed a part of the cliff side to the back of the pond, and it looked as though one could swim under the waterfall into a small cave. It was a scene straight from a travel poster of a tropical paradise. On one side were a series of lounge chairs, made of native materials, as well as a double-wide hammock.

Of course, I saw the women there as well. Julie and Evelyn sat together in the hammock, watching the pond while absently stroking each others' bodies. Actually, they seemed not to be watching the pond as much as Staci and Akimi frolicking together, splashing water on each other and laughing. Susie reclined on one of the hammocks, allowing Kiko to massage her feet (I still couldn't actually tell Akimi and Kiko apart, actually).

"Attention, ladies!" called Trina's voice, next to me. "As promised, we have here our special guest for the day, the first man ever to visit the Isle of Lesbos! I'm sure he will provide us all with pleasure and excitement, as we will for him. Please make him feel welcome, as I am sure he must be more than a little nervous about all this!" Trina turned to me, and said more quietly, "Why don't you just go down there and meet the ladies? I'm sure you'll enjoy their company."

I made my way down the brief incline and over to where the chairs were set up, as all the women watched me. I felt very self-conscious, but also a little excited by the attention – which made me even more self-conscious as my cock pitched a very definite tent in my swimsuit. By the time I was standing among the women, I had a raging hard-on in anticipation of whatever was coming next.

What came next was that Susie Q stood up and walked around me, looking me up and down as if inspecting my body to see if it was to her liking. Then she stopped in front of me, took off her sunglasses, and smiled smugly. "Hi there, handsome," she said, a hint of southern twang in her voice.

"Hi yourself," I said.

"Let me tell you why I come here," she smiled, stepping forward and crossing her wrists behind my head. "Most of the time, I have to pretend to be Little-Miss-Perfect so I don't embarrass the family none. But I got me a wild streak that just won't stay quiet. Like, when he sent me off to boardin' school 'cause I was flirtin' with all the guys, I just started flirtin' with the gals instead. When he brung me back home and hired some gal to look after me, I had her lickin' my honeypot inside o' three weeks. 'Course he knew he couldn't hire no man to watch me, 'cause I'd be bouncin' on him in no time at all.

"So, Daddy finally figured that if I was gonna run wild, I was gonna do it where ain't nobody gonna see me do it, so he up and sends me down here. Funny how he picked a spot where it's all gals, but I think he was more worried about me runnin' off with some dude than he was about me lickin' clitty. But when I heard that they was gonna bring a man down here, well, I just knew I had to be there for that, 'cause it's been a long time since I felt somethin' hot 'n' hard inside me..." Susie reached down and stroked my cock as she said it, and gave me a sultry wink.

"Throttle back, there, tigress," Julie said from the hammock. "Hi, I'm Julie, and this is Evelyn, my lover. We come here all the time so we can do what we want to each other and not have people staring at us like we're deviants or something."

"But we do like to be watched when the one doing the watching gets hot by it," Evelyn purred as she reached under Julie's swimsuit top to rub and caress a smooth, pink breast.

"And, we're thinking about getting a man between us from time to time, so we thought we'd try it out and see what we think," Julie continued. "We've never shared a cock, you see."

"I hear you have a special way of making a woman feel like she's really fucking her lesbian lover," Evelyn said, licking her lips. "Iwant to try that."

"Damn straight you do," Trina said as she came up from behind me. She pressed a drink into my hand and continued on to the pool, where she helped Staci climb out. The petite brunette still had her hair in braids and wore her pink bikini, which along with her shy smile made her look young and vulnerable. She allowed Trina to guide her over to where we all stood.

"This is Staci," Trina said. "She's a little shy, as you can see. Staci, unfortunately, is the product of a strict Catholic upbringing which kept her from so much as seeing a man who wasn't wearing a clerical collar until she was eighteen. Her mother thinks she's on a religious retreat, but she really came here to learn about sex before she goes off to college. My girls have shown her the basics, but there are some things they can't teach her... like what it feels like to have a real man inside her."


"I'm a virgin," Staci whispered, hardly daring to look at me. "I... I hope you'll be gentle with me, because it's myvery firsttime."

"We're all here to help you, Staci," Trina assured her. "Isn't that right, ladies?"

"I'm certain that Mr. Xavier will give you exactly what you need," said Nikita's voice from behind me.

I turned around, and saw my secretary coming down from the cabin. Nikita had apparently chosen to simply shed her outer clothing and wore only her bra and panties, both of which were white and had the look of simple cotton. Her huge breasts seemed to strain at the fabric as if they were pushing to escape. She had kept her glasses on and her hair up in a bun; the only other change she had made was to color her lips a bright red.

"Mmm, fresh pussy," Susie purred. "Come on over and give us a kiss, lover."

"Shall I?" Nikita asked me.

"Um, sure," I said.

"Thank you." She stepped up to Susie Q and embraced her, sliding her tongue smoothly into the blonde girl's mouth. The women on the hammock sat back together to watch the show, and Staci's eyes grew wide as she felt the involuntary reactions of her young body to the exciting scene. I noticed Trina whisper something to Akimi and Kiko, and they giggled together before running back into the pool. Finally, Nikita and Susie let each other up for air.

"Mmm, you kiss good," Susie said. "And I love those pretty titties of yours. Maybe y'all might come over here with me and play for a while?"

"Only if it's all right with Mr. Xavier," Nikita said.

"Oh, I'msurehe won't mind," Susie assured her, looking at me and running her tongue over already wet lips.

"Not at all," I said, trying to keep my voice steady. "Er, Nikita, I'd like you to go ahead and do whatever you want to with Susie. Or, for that matter, whatever she wants to do."

Susie smiled much wider. "I'm gonna have to do somethin' real nice for you later, X-man," she said to me, and went back to kissing Nikita with enthusiasm. We all watched them for a while, and then I felt Julie's presence close behind me.

"They're not going anywhere," she said. "Why don't you come over here with me and Evelyn, and we can get a little... better acquainted."

Julie guided me back over to the hammock, where Evelyn waited. She had taken her top off, and her fingertips circled her nipples as she watched Nikita and Susie getting it on. I reclined next to her, and she rolled over slightly so that I could feel her body next to me. Julie lay down on the other side.

"So, I couldn't help but notice that the new girl does whatever you say," Evelyn said. "Do the two of you have some kind of dominant/submissive thing, or something?"

"Actually, she's just my secretary," I said. "She takes her job very seriously, though."

"So there's nothing sexual between you?" Julie asked.

"No... but I'm beginning to think that it's only because I've never asked!"

"She's really hot," Evelyn purred. "I love the look with the glasses, and the hair all tied up. It makes her seem all conservative and even frigid, but look at how much she loves it when Susie rubs her tits!"

Nikita certainly was loving it. Susie had sat back down on her lounge chair with Nikita in front of her, and she was reaching around to caress the brunette's melon-sized mounds. Nikita's eyes were closed and she panted heavily rolling her head back to moan softly when Susie's fingertips tickled over her nipples, which had begun to point noticeably through the thin white cotton of her top.

That gave me an idea, and I called Akimi over and whispered in her ear. She giggled and went down to the pool, slipped off her coconuts, and filled them with water.

"What's she doing?" Julie whispered in my ear.

"Just watch," I said. "Nikita, please keep your eyes closed. I want to give you a little surprise."

"Of course... Mr. Xavier..." she said between deep breaths.

Akimi approached Nikita softly, and then without warning poured the water from her coconuts over Nikita's breasts. The sexy brunette gasped and moaned with the sudden sensation, and arched her back high as the water trickled over her body. The result was just as I'd hoped; her wet top clung to her skin and turned sheer, showing her nipples prominently through the fabric.

The girls laughed and even cheered. Nikita opened her eyes long enough to see Akimi in front of her and pulled her in for an intense kiss, reaching up to feel the Asian girl's naked tits at the same time. Kiko, not wanting to be left out, approached Susie from the side and began kissing her at the same time.

"You like to watch, don't you?" Evelyn whispered into my ear. "You like watching pretty women kissing and touching each other?"

I couldn't find my voice. All I could do was nod.

"Come on, tell me," Evelyn insisted. "Just say that you love watching lesbians getting hot together, and I'll give you something else to watch. I'll do this sweet redheaded lesbo slut right here, with you between us the whole time."

My throat was dry. I tried to speak, but I could only whisper hoarsely. Akimi and Kiko were both sucking hard on Nikita's tits now, right through the sheer fabric of her top, and Nikita leaned back into Susie and licked at the blonde slut's tongue over her shoulder. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw that Trina and Staci were simply sitting and watching, touching themselves to both soothe and enhance their own excitement. "...Yes," I managed to say, at last.

"I need to hear more than that, stallion," Evelyn scolded. "Or maybe, you don't really want to watch me fuck this bitch. Let me hear what you want!"

I swallowed hard, and looked Evelyn in the eyes – eyes that were smoldering with barely-contained lust. "I want to watch you kiss and lick and fuck your lesbian lover," I managed to say at last.

"Damn fuckin' right, you do," she said with a smile, and leaned over the top of me to meet Julie's lips. Their mouths came together open with tongues already extended, sliding together with the practiced ease of women who had kissed each other thousands of times, but with eagerness and urgency that spoke of how they still craved each other's touch. They were so close that I could have joined them, but I resisted the temptation and simply watched as wet, hungry mouths sucked at each other, crimson lips on crimson lips.

I felt their hands as well, the way they stroked each other's bodies, feeling legs and tits and running their fingers through long, silky hair. Evelyn took my hand at one moment and brought it over between Julia's legs, where I felt her wetness through her tiny bikini bottoms. I felt the strings loosen as Evelyn pulled the knots out, and then the small gesture toward modesty came free, and Julie's pussy was naked. My hand was moved over the top of her wet cunt, and then Evelyn slipped a slim finger between mine, into Julie's pussy lips, and deep inside her.

Xenolan
Xenolan
187 Followers