Dream Vacation Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn," Staci said. "I'm really going to have to find some way of working with her in the future."

* * * * *

When we emerged from the cave, I was surprised to see that the sun was sinking into the narrow bands of clouds that traced along the horizon. We had been in the cave, I guessed, for over two hours.

Akimi and Kiko rubbed lotion on me so that my skin wouldn't be dried out after all that time in the pool, and we talked about what had happened in the cave. All the women were very much impressed, and Trina nodded her head with satisfaction.

"I always thought there was something about you," she said. "I knew that no normal man could perform the way you have on this trip."

The other girls had chosen different hammocks and chairs to recline in, and we all sipped upon drinks that Nikita had passed around before cuddling up next to me. None of us wore any clothes at all.

"So, about the party tonight," I said, "I still want to have one, because it'll be my last chance to have some fun with you ladies on this trip. But after that little marathon in the cave, I'm not sure I'll be able to, as you say, perform."

Susie waved her hand dismissively. "Oh Xavier, it doesn't have to be about how much hot sex we're having. Trust me, we're still lots of fun even when we're not fucking you."

"Not that we'd say no if you offered it," Nikita said with a smile.

"And we still have each other," Evelyn purred, reaching over to caress Staci's tender breasts.

"Of course, you're the man of the party," Akimi said. "Whatever you say, goes. If you're ready to call it a night, then we're okay with that."

"It'sallup to you," Kiko confirmed.

"And besides," Julie said, "don't be too sure that you won't be able to get it on. Maybe you're more gifted than you even realize. Anything's possible."

I took Trina's hand and kissed it, giving Nikita's breast a gentle squeeze at the same time. "Then by all means, let us party."

* * * * *

I returned to the ship in the first boat, along with Trina, Staci, and the "twins". As we climbed aboard, the red sun touched the horizon, and I knew that the final day of my excursion had nearly come to a close. For the moment, I didn't actually feel much like a party; I wanted some sleep. But, I also didn't want to just snooze away my last opportunity to live like a King in a harem, and I hoped that an hour-long catnap would be sufficient to recharge my batteries. Against all logic, I somehow knew it would be.

I excused myself from the girls and asked if one of them could come and awaken me when dinner was served. They were completely understanding, and said that they had some preparation to do anyway for the activities of the evening. I shuffled off to my cabin and dropped into bed, falling asleep almost instantly.

TO BE CONCLUDED

Note: Safe sex is good. Using condoms when engaging in casual or for-hire sex is imperative. This is a fantasy, where no one has STDs or gets accidentally pregnant. The fact that there are no rubbers in my story does not mean I wouldn't use them in real life.