Dream Vacation Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xenolan
Xenolan
187 Followers

"Who do you want first, X-man?" Trina asked, indicating the Asian beauties.

"Akimi," I said, choosing one at random.

She stepped forward, hitched up her skirt again, and threw a leg over me. The sofa had been designed to allow her to straddle me with ease, and she was able to position her pussy over my now rock-hard cock with no trouble at all.

"Fuck me now," she whispered.

I grabbed her by the hips, the same way I had done with her (or Kiko) once before, and thrust upward with the same sudden, urgent lunge. She hissed with pleasure, and her hands went up to her breasts to pinch and squeeze at her own nipples through the thin fabric of her dress.

"Well, do we have a verdict yet?" Trina asked. "Or do you need to feel her come before you're really sure?"

"Mmm, I'm going to come soon," Akimi whispered. "Your hard cock is making mecome!"

I felt her pussy tighten around me, and she drew her breath in through clenched teeth as the shock of climax shuddered through her slim body. I barely held back, knowing that I had another one just like her waiting in the wings.

"Kiko's turn," I said when Akimi had come down from her high enough to hear me.

"Yes, fuck her too!" Akimi agreed as she lifted herself off. "I want to watch you do to her what you did to me!"

"Wait!" Nikita said, pushing forward. "I have to clean him off. If he still has Akimi's come on his cock, he might not be able to tell them apart!"

"By all means, go ahead, Nikita darling," Trina said.

Nikita knelt beside me raised member and, without hesitating a moment, began to methodically lick Akimi's wetness away. She started by circling her tongue around the base and worked her way upward, until she was able to swallow the remaining length into her mouth and suck off all that remained. Then she took a warm cloth offered by Trina and carefully wiped up all that remained, until my cock was clean and ready for its next conquest.

Kiko came forward the same as Akimi had, and once again I pulled her onto my lap and thrust into her suddenly and fiercely. She cried out and arched her back as she felt me enter her, and then she was bouncing up and down the same as her "twin" had done.

Almost the same... but not quite!

I propped myself up on my elbows and brought myself to a sitting position, so I could see her face-to-face. She smiled at me, and between thrusts she asked, "Why the change?"

"Because we already did it that way," I said, returning the smile. "And because this time, I want to see your face up close when you come. It's nice to fuck you again, Kiko."

"We have a winner!" Trina announced, and the girls let out a cheer for me.

Kiko rewarded me with a deep tongue kiss, and when she pulled away I could tell she was getting hot and ready to climax. "Do you want me to come?" she asked.

"Uh-huh," I said between thrusts.

"I'll come harder if you do me from behind," she whispered.

I stopped for a moment so she could turn around and get into the new position. She eased her pussy over my cock once again, and rocked her hips back and forth to stimulate herself in new ways. I could tell right away that she loved it this way, and I pulled her hips in and out from me to enhance her pleasure.

It took her fifteen seconds to hit climax, and when she did, she cried out shamelessly and clenched her thighs over mine, reveling in the sensation. I felt myself go right to the edge, but with a fierce effort of will I was able to hold back and keep my own orgasm inside. There was still a long evening ahead, and I meant to satisfy every one of these women, even if it drove me to exhaustion.

* * * * *

The party continued, though the lust in the air had thickened. The women began to touch each other more openly and freely, and some kisses were exchanged here and there. Nikita continued to go around with her breasts hanging out of her top. Akimi and Kiko had put their panties back on but taken their dresses off, and were now going around the party in their lingerie only. They wore matching shelf bras, Akimi in gold and Kiko in red.

I remained on the sofa for the time being, and entertained Julie, Evelyn, and Susie Q with stories of my exploits for the week. They listened with rapt attention and every once in a while one of them would close her eyes and touch herself, or squeeze the thigh of the girl sitting next to her, or otherwise show how much it was turning them on to hear about all the women I'd had and what we had done with each other. I knew they were listening for my sake and not theirs, but what the hell; they were being well-paid.

"Next time, you havegotto stay at the Copacabana," Julie said. "I am so jealous of Trina! I want to be your woman for the week when you come down again."

"Mmm, don't we all?" Evelyn said. "Face it, X-man, youhaveto come back. We all want you, you know. And there's so many women who didn't even get a chance with you, who don't know what they're missing!"

"What would you want us to do that we haven't done already?" Susie asked. "Come on, tell us what we can entice you with. Or maybe we should just guess?"

"That's a great idea," Trina said. "Let's all tell our man what we'll do to him next time, so he'll come back down to play with us again! Come on, lover, let us guess your fantasies. It'll be a fun game."

"Well, all right," I said. "You go first."

"Why me?"


"Because I fucked you first."

Trina smiled and nodded. "Okay... hm, this is kind of hard, since I've been with you all week and we've satisfied a lot of your fantasies already. Oh, I know – I'll let you hypnotize me, by swinging something sparkly back and forth in front of my eyes, and then I'll follow your every command. Would that excite you?"

"Actually, it would," I said. "We're off to a good start, I think."

"My turn," said Kiko. "I want to show you my wild side. I'll get all decked out in punk gear and give you a screaming hot suck-and-fuck session. And I'll bring along a demure, reserved-looking woman who I can seduce into joining us. Maybe Charla – remember her, from the strip club?"

"And somehow, I'll get that Amazon Queen outfit I told you about," Julie said, "and maybe three or four friends to be my minions. We'll all want a piece of you, since you'll be the first man we've seen in years!"

Evelyn nodded. "Save a place among your minions for me, lover. You know what's fun to do?" she asked me. "The photoshoot fantasy. You can take some naughty pictures of me, or me with another woman, and then we just get carried away and I fuck you like a hot pornstar. I'll bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Maybe you'd like a sexual counselor scenario," Nikita suggested. "I'll be the counselor, and you – along with several women – could be students in my seminar. Of course, there would be plenty of hands-on activities!"

Susie grinned. "I'll definitely be one of your students. And that gives me an idea. I'd like to put on a show, with another girl, pretending that we're college roomies that get a little drunk and decide to experiment with lesbian sex – the first time for both of us."

"Hey, you picked mine!" Akimi said. "I get to be your roomie, then. And then we have to do one where both of us talk one of our friends into trying it. Only this time instead of a dorm room, we do it in the locker room, because we're cheerleaders. I think Justine would be perfect for our third girl."

Staci looked around for a moment. "Oh, am I the only one left? Hm, let's see... we already did the virgin thing. What if we totally turned it around? I'll get decked out like a shameless slut and pick you up in a bar. I'll do all kinds of naughty things like talking dirty, touching myself in front of you, and I'll even give you a BJ under the table. Then we can go hide in the coat room and you can do me up against the wall... and maybe the coat-check girl will find us there."

"It all sounds incredible," I said. "The more I think about it, the more I think I won't be able to stay away from here for long. One way or the other, I'm going to have to come back."

"Woo-hoo!" Susie cheered, and the rest of the girls also expressed their excitement.

"If you can give us a few weeks' warning," Julie said, "we can try to plan the kinds of activities you'll like. There are all kinds of advantages to having us on your side, and you've definitely made a lot of friends here. We know that you're a good lover and a generous guest; we'll pull strings for you, get you the best rooms and give you the best performance."

"We'll fuck you really good," Evelyn promised, and everyone else nodded and agreed enthusiastically.

"Well," Trina said, "that was a fun game, but it's not really about what we're doing tonight. So I think we need to get back to the here and now, and for classic party games it's tough to beat spin-the-bottle!"

The girls responded with general approval, and while Staci went to grab an empty champagne bottle the rest of them sat in a circle on the floor. I moved to join them, but Trina held up a hand.

"You get a free pass in this game," she said. "What we'll do is spin the bottle for two girls, and they get to make out. You can join or watch at your pleasure. Sound like fun?"

"I like it," I replied, and reclined back on my sofa again.

Staci placed the bottle at the center of their circle, and gave it a spin. The bottle twirled around a half-dozen times and then came to a stop on Susie Q.

"Score!" she shouted, and got up to allow the circle to close up a bit.

"Second girl is..." Nikita said, and flipped the bottle again. "Julie!"

Julie jumped up and gave Susie an excited hug, as if they had just won something on a game show. The rest of the girls left the circle and went to find places to sit. Nikita and Kiko joined me at my sofa.

"Any special requests?" Susie asked me.

I looked over the two of them. Julie was taller by a head, and had much larger breasts; her body gave her more of a pornstar look, while Susie's proportions – while attractive – were closer to "normal". They made an interesting pair, and I might not have thought to put them together had the choice been mine, so I was grateful to the bottle for having arranged it. So, I thought perhaps I might stay out of the decision-making process for a little while longer. "Trina," I called, beckoning her over, "would you join me here, please?"

Of course, she came right over, leaning over me with her sweet tits bulging out of her low-cut top under the tux jacket. "Yes, lover?"

"I'd like you to direct the action, as it were," I said. "Just kind of tell them what to do to each other. You know what I like best of anyone here, and it would be hot to have a woman telling two other women how to make love."

"Mmm, Ilovethe way you think," Trina said, licking her lips. "All right, then, ladies... I want you to start by looking into each other's eyes. That's right, just look... and think about what's about to happen. You're going to make love to each other. You're going to kiss and touch each other in wonderful, sensuous ways that will leave you breathless. Put your hands on each other, gently, delicately, savoring the moment..."

The women did just what she said. The look on Susie's face was seductive and mischievous, that of a confident and wicked girl who takes lovers for pleasure and revels in the wild dance of sexuality. She smiled just a bit, winked playfully at the statuesque redhead before her, and when Julie's hands stroked up and down along the curves of her naked waist, she purred slightly to show how much she loved it.

Julie's expression was more serious and intense. Her breath came slow and deep through wet and parted lips, her eyes locked onto Susie's but seemed a bit glazed, as if the lustful feelings and the needs of her body were simply overpowering her.

"Now... your lips are tingling," Trina said in a low voice. "You are about to kiss, and the anticipation is making your hearts race. Closer, now... bring your bodies together, feel each others' heat. Susie, slide your hands up to Julie's beautiful breasts... along the sides... press them together, so that you can feel them against your own body. Close your eyes, both of you... your lips touch...

"Yes, Susie, it feels better than you ever imagined! Such pleasure, such a sensation, it'ssoerotic to kiss another woman. And Julie, you can feel her shiver in your arms as the rush runs through her. You want to make it even better for her, make her hot with desire. She needs to feel your hot, wet tongue inside her mouth, your hands caressing her bare waist.

"Julie has such lovely red hair, flowing waves of soft, long, feminine hair. Run your fingers through her hair, Susie, and know what a beautiful and sexy woman embraces you. Feel the deep kiss as your tongues plunge into each other's mouths, tasting your excitement and need. It's so hot and sensuous, and it's only the beginning...

"Now, pull slowly apart, and let your tongues slide along each other to the last. You savor that contact, but you both need more. Those beautiful, perfect tits... that's what you need and want. Put your hands on them, Susie, and squeeze them and hold them. Mmm... Julie, that feels so nice, having a pretty woman like Susie touch you and turn you on. She deserves the pleasure of seeing and feeling your naked breasts, and your nipples are tightening and hardening for her soft, warm lips. Take them out, Julie... show her your tits!"

Trina paused in her narrative as Julie slipped a hand around and under each of her massive tits, unhooking some kid of clasp down where I couldn't see, and pulling some kind of zipper/slide around each luscious breast. Her dress seemed to have been made with pockets for her tits, each one in its own cup, and when she lifted those cups up and away she was left with her breasts jutting through the top of her dress and out slightly to either side, the wide nipples hardening to dark pink points just as Trina had said. Julie tossed the cups away, and Susie gasped with her hands over her mouth as if she couldn't believe what she saw before her.

I heard a brief moan off to one side. I had become so transfixed on the display in front of me, I had forgotten about the rest of the audience. The noise had come from Nikita, who sat back in one of the chairs with her leg kicked over the armrest, Her hands felt up her own breasts, and she pinched her nipples hard, drawing in a sharp breath each time she did.

Staci watched from Evelyn's lap, seated sideways with one arm around the busty blonde's shapely shoulders, the other hand softly stroking her own inner thigh. One leg was kicked up high with her toes on the armrest, and the other stretched out to the floor, and I saw a flash of silver sparkle where her panties would be. Evelyn stroked Staci's long brunette hair with one hand and with the other caressed Staci's leg. Both women were watching Julie and Susie intently.

The "twins", Akimi and Kiko, sat on the other side of me in a sofa, and they were both on full display. Their legs were spread wide, and each of them had a delicate hand between the other's legs, stroking pussies through satin panties. Kiko had a hand raised to her lips, and the fingertips came away wet to moisten her own nipple and make it hard.

"Oh Julie," Trina breathed, "oh Julie, you have the most perfect, beautiful tits! Let Susie look at them, hold them up so she can see them! She wants to touch them, I can tell. She wants to suck on your nipples so badly! Go on, let her taste them... show her that you want her to, take her pretty face in your hands and pull her close, close to your tits... now, suck on them, Susie... lick those huge tits, lick them like you can't get enough, because you can't help it, you need to satisfy your lesbian cravings...

Off to one side, I saw that Evelyn and Staci had stopped watching and begun kissing each other. The image they presented was fantastic, that of the younger, inexperienced girl being seduced by the more mature woman. To my right, Akimi and Kiko were still watching and mutually stroking clits, but their faces were pressed together and they licked at each other's tongues on the sides of their mouths. Nikita had parted her red formal gown and was fucking herself with her own fingers, moaning like a slut in heat. I didn't know which way to look anymore! And of course, my own cock was raging hard and ready to explode, emerging stiffly from the open fly in my trousers. I undid the useless clasp and let it out.

"Take her skirt off, Julie," Trina was saying now. "Slide it down over her hips... oh Susie, you naughty little slut, you're not wearing any panties! Isn't that exciting, Julie? You can just reach down and touch that pretty naked pussy, and she'll love it! That's right, Julie, make your fingers nice and wet... now reach down between her legs, and feel her clit... that's right, ohSusie, that must feelsogood! Moan for her, show her how much you want it!"

"Keep licking those hot tits, Susie... she wants you to lick them all over, and you love it, don't you? Suck her nipples hard into your mouth, squeeze her titties together, make her moan just like she's doing to you. Close your eyes, Julie... don't look, just feel. Feel her tongue on your nipples and her wet, wet pussy at your fingertips. I'll bet your fingers are dripping with her sweet juices, aren't they? Do you think she would like a taste? Why don't you rub it on your nipples and see, maybe she will like it...

"Oh, she does, doesn't she? Look at her lick that up! She must love the taste of pussy... maybe she would like to taste yours, Julie? Of course she would... she's licking her way down right now, pulling down your skirt, those pretty gold-sparkle panties of yours... yes... oh God, that tongue must feel so good on your clit! Moan for us, Julie! Moan for her, so she knows how much you love it!"

I felt a warm body slide up behind me and to the left, and heard Nikita's whisper in my ear. "Can I watch with you, please?" she asked me.

"Of course," I replied, reaching up and back to stroke her breasts. She smiled and purred, then settled in to enjoy the show. Her hands massaged my shoulders and chest, which was about all the physical stimulation I could stand without losing my load.

"Why don't you sit down, Julie... there's that nice big chair right next to you, you can spread those creamy white thighs wide open and let Susie really lick your pussy good. That's right, just relax and let her please you... let that beautiful red hair down, and don't forget to rub those big, sexy tits of yours! Susie's going to lick you until you come on her pretty face!"

"Oh yes, Susie, make me come!" Julie moaned loudly, as she clenched her fingers in Susie's hair and pulled the hot blonde girl's face firmly up to her pussy. Susie responded by gripping Julie's hips and pulling herself in even closer, her own moans muffled against Julie's sweet sex.

"Fuck her with your tongue, Susie," Trina whispered. "Fuck her good, fuck her deep with your wet tongue, fuck her hot, wet cunt!"

Julie arched her back and cried out loud as she climaxed.

I knew that one more touch, even a stiff breeze across my fiercely hardened cock, would be enough to send me there with her. I desperately needed the release, but I forced myself to maintain control, and once I found some measure of it I leaned over to Trina and whispered in her ear.

"I'll bet Susie's really hot now," Trina said. "All that pussy made you hot, didn't it, Susie?"

"Yes..." Susie whispered hoarsely. She rested her head against Julie's outstretched leg, and the fingers of her left hand stroked her lover's swollen pussy lips lightly.

"You know, Susie, you're the only one here who hasn't fucked our man yet," Trina said pointedly.

Nikita gasped. "That's right! Oh Susie, you'vegotto feel his cock inside you, it's so good!"

Xenolan
Xenolan
187 Followers