Dream Vacation Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xenolan
Xenolan
187 Followers

Susie turned away from Julie, who barely noticed as she was still recovering from what seemed to have been a shattering orgasm. She then crawled along the floor toward me, staring at me through glazed eyes and panting with lust, looking like a cat in heat as she approached. Trina moved out of her way and Nikita backed off, leaving me facing her alone.

She put a hand on each of my knees and pulled herself up, actually hissing as she did and then licking her red lips which were still wet from Julie's secretions.

"My pussy is burning," she whispered. "Fuck it and make it even hotter."

"I want Staci to lick you first," I said quietly. "I'm going to come as soon as I put it in you, and I want you to be right on the edge too."

Staci immediately got up from Evelyn's lap and knelt down beside my chair. "Where do you want me?" she asked, her face the picture of willing subservience.

"Lean back between her legs," I suggested.

Susie saw what I meant, and spread her legs open to give Staci a place to sit down. The young brunette went around behind her and slipped down between her legs, looking upwards, reaching up with both hands to spread pussy lips and then putting out her little red tongue to lick Susie's clit.

The hot blonde gasped out loud and gripped my knees for support. Trina and Nikita were immediately there on either side to help her stay up, and of course they did more than simply hold her; rubbing her breasts in slow circles and trading kisses back and forth on her cheeks and lips.

Susie was rapidly losing control. She moaned with every breath and rapidly became incapable of standing without leaning on both women on either side of her. Then Staci's tongue found a sensitive place right on the tip of Susie's clit and stayed there, wiggling rapidly back and forth, pushing the hot blonde up to the brink...

"Now," I whispered, and Staci ducked down while Nikita and Trina guided Susie over the top of my desperate cock.

"Fuckme, I'm going tocome!" she begged breathlessly.

I raised my hips as she lowered hers, and I slid inside a pussy so smooth and wet that it felt like oiled silk. At once I felt her cunt tighten around me, her body went rigid, and her skin actually flushed red as she felt a wave of sexual pleasure overwhelm her senses.

Of course, I felt the rush as well, and my cream filled her, my cock draining for the second time that evening into a sweet, sweet pussy.

* * * * *

Half an hour later, the party had moved out to the open deck, and we sipped champagne together under the stars.

Susie had needed about ten minutes to really recover, and so had I. Staci had stepped in after we were done and volunteered to clean me up, which she did by licking and sucking our combined love honey off my cock. It was really hot watching this young innocent-looking girl in a prom dress giving me head, and she smiled and giggled the whole time as if she were having great fun doing it. Trina and Nikita helped Susie over to the couch where the "twins" were sitting, and they cuddled and kissed her to help ease her down off her sexual high.

After we had all had a chance to rest, Evelyn popped a second bottle of bubbly and brought it outside, and the rest of us followed little by little. As good as Staci's lips felt on my member, I certainly wasn't ready for another shot right away, so after she had me clean we put that activity on hold and went out to join everyone else.

By this time, only Staci and Evelyn were still fully dressed. Akimi and Kiko remained in their panties, Julie had removed her dress and wore only her bra (which left the breasts almost completely exposed). Nikita had never put her tits back inside her dress since taking them out for me at the beginning of the evening. Trina had abandoned her jacket and her panties, and her only concessions to modesty were stockings, garter, and a bow tie. All that was left of Susie's outfit were her shoes and the cone that held her hair up. As for myself, I had been compelled to toss my shirt away due to its having gotten a bit messy after my last session with Susie Q. The trousers were still intact, and though it really made no sense to go on wearing them, I did so anyway.

"This has been a really terrific party so far," Akimi said. "Good food, great bubbly, and my pussy is so wet!"

"I'll drink to that," Evelyn grinned, and they clinked glasses. As Evelyn sipped her champagne, she glanced in my direction, and lowered her glass away from a smile. "What are you looking at?" she asked.

I flushed a bit, having been caught staring. "Something about watching you drink champagne through purple lips," I shrugged. "I like exotic lip color, it looks really sexy."

Trina sighed with exasperation. "See, why do we only hear about these useful tidbits of information of the last day you're here? I could have chosen a different color every day of the week if I'd known!"

"Next time," I said.

"Does that mean you've decided there definitely will be a next time?" Trina said, looking hopeful. "You're coming back?"

"I'm sure I'll be able to find a way."

"This is wonderful!" Julie squealed. "Youhaveto stay at the Copacabana next time, though. There are so many fantasies you can live out there."

"We can do everything we talked about before!" Staci enthused.

"Please, tell us in advance when you're coming," Nikita insisted. "Then we can all make sure we'll be here."

"When do you think you can do it?" Kiko asked.

"I'm not sure," I said. "You know, there are the problems of real life to consider. I'll have to raise the money, get time off work, that kind of thing. But I'll do it, somehow."

Trina, with her usual insight, picked up on what I didn't say. "You know, Xavier, if it's a matter of being able to get away from... you know... you CAN come down for just an overnight or something. We do have packages like that."

I sat back and sipped my own drink. "You know, it's funny... I really don't feel bad about that anymore. I still love my wife, and I still think cheating on her is morally wrong. But there's something about this experience that makes it feel like, even though it's cheating and adulterous, it's just not wrong. I think it's mostly that this place feels like a fantasy world, and you all feel like fantasy lovers. I'm sure I'll look back on memories of this trip and I won't be able to believe it happened. Does that sound strange?"

Trina shook her head. "It's what I feel every day, Xavier. It's how we're all able to do this and then still have a life apart from it. I thought that maybe that point of view would help you too, but I've learned that it's not something I can tell someone. They have to find it on their own. So... does this mean that you can finally, truly enjoy yourself, without guilt or strings attached?"

"I think it does."

Trina took my face in both hands and kissed me soundly. "That's the best news I've heard all week," she enthused, and the other girls all expressed their appreciation as well, crowding around me and offering kisses and embraces to celebrate my new-found freedom.

The odd thing was, it really didn't feel like rationalizing this time. I meant what I said and I knew, somehow, that it wasn't a cop-out or a bogus excuse – it was perfectly true. And another strange thing about that realization was a peculiar sense of loss, as if it had been more real back when it WAS bothering me. Still, it seemed better overall to be able to enjoy myself without guilt, and that was what I meant to do – one last time.

"Excuse me," Evelyn said, gently pushing the other girls aside. "I believe we got a little sidetracked from the topic of how beautiful and sexy my lips are? I mean, I'm as happy as everyone that Xavier's coming back, but I rather liked where we were going with that!"

"So sorry, Evelyn," Trina said. "Maybe I could kiss those beautiful and sexy lips and make it all better?"

"That's a good start," Evelyn agreed, "but I really think thateveryoneshould kiss my beautiful and sexy lips." She sat down by my side, very close to me, and indicated the space on the other side of me. "I want everyone to line up and sit there one at a time, and each of you is going to take a turn kissing my lips right in front of our man, and of course he can join in any time he wants."

"Ooh, I want to go first!" Staci squealed, dashing to the front of the rapidly-forming line.

"You can be the first extra girl," Evelyn said. "Before that, though, I want him all to myself."

She turned to me with a bright smile, which quickly faded as she seemed to all at once slip into a lusty, sexual state of mind. A hot tongue ran over her full, violet lips, and she slowly drew closer and closer. I felt her huge breasts against my bare chest with her face still inches away.

"There's a zipper on the back of my dress," she whispered. "Slide it all the way down."

I reached around her and she came closer, but stopped before the moment of contact, just close enough that she could touch my own mouth with her tongue if she tried – and she did, licking feather-light tongue-kisses that made me catch my breath. My fumbling hands found the zipper and slid it down until it came apart at the bottom, and I felt her dress slide off at the back. The pressure of her tits against me held it on in the front, but I knew that as soon as she pulled away it would drop.

She didn't pull away, not yet. She moved closer, and closer, pushing her tongue into my mouth, until those delicious lips of hers finally touched my own. A thrilling rush ran through me, and she must have felt it because she suddenly leaned into me with a fervor and passion, thrusting her tongue deep and moaning hotly as we kissed.

Then she pulled away for a brief moment, breathing hard. "Lick them," she whispered. "Lick my burning lips!"

I did what she asked, tasting her champagne and some strange, exotic flavor that the purple gloss gave her. She did the same in return with her tongue, and for at least a full minute we teased each other like that before she lunged in one last time and gave my lower lip a long, firm suck.

When she finally pulled away, her dress fell off, and her tits seemed to burst out into the open. The only covering they had now was a small circle of purple sequins over each nipple. She didn't give me long to admire them, though, before beckoning Staci over with one finger. "Come here, sweet Staci," she growled.

Staci smiled, and with a single swift movement slid her prom dress to the deck, leaving her in stockings and garter alone. She sat demurely next to me and leaned over to accept Evelyn's kiss. The two girls met at the lips right in front of me, and I saw their tongues slide into each other's mouths just before their lips sealed and locked them into a passionate French kiss. One of Staci's hands went to Evelyn's breast and the other into my lap, where she deftly pulled my hard cock from my trousers and began to slowly stroke it up and down.

After watching them kiss for a while, I couldn't resist joining them, and they welcomed me into their embrace...

* * * * *

How to describe what happened over the next half hour? Suffice to say that each woman had her turn with Evelyn, and by the time we were done none of us wore any practical clothes at all; the only things left on any of the women were items that enhanced their assets instead of hiding them. And of course, after kissing us, the girls didn't go quietly back to their seats; they paired off and made love on the deck, kissing and sucking tits and licking pussies like the passionate lesbian sluts they all were.

In the end, I had Evelyn on my lap, Julie to one side, and Nikita on the other, all of us indulging in a hot four-way kiss while the girls played with each others' massive tits and took turns stroking my cock. I wondered if they had planned it that way, so that I would end up with a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead, all with enormous breasts.

As we kissed and touched each other, Evelyn moved into position over my cock, and the other ladies helped guide me into her moist and ready cunt. She took me all the way in on the first thrust and moaned hotly, leaning way back and jutting her tits into the air so the other girls could suck the nipples. Her moans grew louder and louder as she fucked me, and I could tell that she had deliberately chosen that position to stimulate her g-spot and make herself come.

Finally, with a loud cry of ecstasy, she climaxed.

"My turn," Nikita said, and with a little help from the other girls Evelyn moved out of the way, reclining back on one of the deck chairs with her eyes glazed and her hands rubbing her tits. Then Nikita mounted me the same way Evelyn had, leaning back in the same way to stimulate herself as she fucked me. It felt good for me too, but since I had come twice already that night, I wasn't on the verge of doing so again anytime soon. The constant stimulation kept me hard without sending me over the edge, and especially since they were doing most of the work, I felt like I might be able to keep this up indefinitely.

Nikita also let two of the other girls suck on her tits, Akimi on one side and Susie Q on the other. She also reached down to rub her clit vigorously, and the look of raw sexual pleasure on her face couldn't have been an act. As her moans became harder and louder, Trina came up and started kissing her, cradling Nikita's face in her hands and sucking gently on her tongue...

And Nikita came hard, her thighs tightening around me, her body going rigid with the overwhelming sensation, her pussy creaming with her own secretions.

A moment later, when Nikita slid off and dropped onto the chair next to Evelyn, Akimi mounted me in reverse, taking me into her from behind. "Fuck me again, hot stuff," she said over her shoulder, and lay back into me so I could hold her firm titties while she rode me.

"I'm next," Staci insisted.

"Then me," Kiko said as she knelt down to lick Akimi's clit.

I realized then what the women were doing – they were all going to use me to reach their own orgasms! Suddenly it was like our roles were reversed, and I was their whore to give them pleasure as they saw fit to take it. They all wanted to come one more time, and I would make it happen for each of them before the night was done. The realization that I was going to finish the night by fucking all eight of my girls in a row, one after another, was enough to almost make me lose my load inside of Akimi right there – but I stopped myself in time, knowing that I was going to have to make it last for a while!

Akimi arched her back high as she laid back into me, rocking her hips just slightly back and forth to keep me deeply penetrated while Kiko tongued her clit in tiny circles. It was very exciting, looking down over Akimi's body to see Kiko looking back up at me, her little red tongue wiggling on her lover's pussy. I did my best to enhance Akimi's pleasure by gently rolling her hard nipples back and forth between my fingertips and kissing her neck, and it wasn't long before Akimi felt the rush of climax, gasping and shaking with the thrill that it gave her.

True to her claim, Staci stepped up next, kneeling over the top of my cock and spreading her pussy lips wide to take me into her. She felt wonderfully tight and almost virginal as I went in deep, and she actually smiled with the pleasure it gave her. Then, she leaned down over the top of me with her hands on my shoulders, rolling her hips in a circular motion.

"Do you know what I am?" she whispered. "I'm a little slut and I want to fuck, so fuck me deep, loverboy."

"Ooh yes, you're a naughty, naughty slut," Trina whispered into Staci's ear, and gave her bottom a littleslap. Staci arched her back and moaned, and while I'm not one who usually gets off on spanking, the fact that she was loving it so much made me hot as well. Her movement put her tits right up close to my face, so naturally I sucked on her nipple.

"Mmm, I love to have my titties sucked," she whispered. "Suck them good for me while I fuck you. Ohfuck, my pussy feels so good with your cock inside it, so deep inside my tight little pussy, making me hot, making me... making me..."

"Come, you fucking whore!" Trina hissed into Staci's ear, slapping her bottom again. "You know you want it!"-Slap-"Nasty little slut!"-SLAP- "Littlefuck-bitch!!"

"Yes... YES... Oh GOD,yes!!Fuck me, I'mcoming, I'm coming sohard!!"

And, of course, she did, clenching her teeth and sucking her breath through them, hissing as she felt the rush, then relaxing as the energy drained out of her.

Then, as she was helped away to the side by Evelyn and Nikita who had gone before her, Kiko made good on her promise to follow up. She began by taking my rod in one hand and rubbing in over her clit, up and down and back and forth, as if she were using me as a toy to get herself off. Of course my cock was very wet and slick by this time after having brought four women to orgasm in rapid succession, and it slid easily inside her hand and over her pussy.

There was another natural side effect to my prolonged stimulation – I was starting to lose it. The spirit was still more than willing, but the flesh was weakening, and I didn't know if I'd make it to the end. Fortunately, Kiko could tell what was happening and knew exactly what to do; she beckoned Julie over with one finger and began to passionately lick and suck the redhead's luscious tits. My cock straightened out right away with that beautiful show of lesbian lust, and soon I was ready to go inside her.

Kiko didn't wait any longer; she put her cunt over the head of my cock and let me slide all the way in.

Julie reclined beside us on her side, offering one tit to Kiko and one to me, and we enjoyed them thoroughly as Kiko rocked her hips up and down to let me almost all the way out, then back in again as deep as I could go, again and again, fucking the entire length of me in every thrust. Julie was loving it as well, and by squeezing her tits close together she encouraged Kiko and I to kiss at the same time that we sucked both her nipples. With our tongues and lips sucking at each other and on Julie's tits, we fucked with long, deep strokes until Kiko reached her peak and moaned with sweet satisfaction.

I assumed that Julie would climb on next, but instead she rolled over with Kiko on top of her, and Susie Q stepped up to claim her turn. She got on backwards, as Akimi had done, and instead of leaning back she leaned forward into Trina's waiting arms. The two women embraced and kissed deeply as Susie rode me hard, and I found it natural to grab onto her hips to pull her more firmly into me. She seemed to like that, and after the almost entirely passive role I'd been playing all the while, it felt good to control some of the action again.

Kiko had gone over to the large deck chair where the other girls had been going after their turn, and I happened to notice that Evelyn and Nikita had gone off somewhere while I wasn't looking. I didn't think too much of it, though, what with all I had going on at the moment. Julie came back to my side and offered a kiss, which I accepted, and we played with each other's tongues for a while as Susie continued to fuck me and nuzzle Trina's breasts.

Susie's cries of sexual gratification were muffled by Trina's tits, but the pleasure she felt was clear enough for anyone to see.

"I was wondering if it wasevergoing to be my turn," Julie breathed in my ear. She straddled my lap and pulled me up to a sitting position, kissed my lips, and slid my cock into her pussy at the same moment she thrust her tongue into my mouth. In that position, though, a woman of Julie's stature had to bend her head down to kiss me; a far more natural posture for her placed her tits exactly level with my head, and so after only a brief moment she pulled my face in between her massive jugs, begging me with whispered words, "Please, lick them all over..."

Xenolan
Xenolan
187 Followers