Dream Walking

Story Info
Ceit's dream lover becomes real.
1.7k words
4
9.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only in her dreams would she allow herself to be free. Free from rules. Free from expectations. Free from the world. And only in her dreams would he visit her. His hands caressed her leaving a trail of fire on her skin. She gloried in his embrace. Reveled in his eyes.

Ceit walked the floor of her one bedroom flat that night. Alone. As usual. She craved the touch of a man. Her man. But he had become a dream really. Someone to hold in her dreams. She wished with all of her being that he would materialize right there in her living room. But alas, such was her luck. All that showed up was her Siamese cat, Charm.

"Well I guess it's you and me again." She said, scratching Charm behind her ears. Charm purred her acknowledgement, jumped off the couch and pranced to the bedroom. Ceit looked around the forlorn living room and sighed heavily as she turned off the lamp. She padded back to the bedroom where Charm had already made herself comfortable on the pillows.

"What should I wear tonight? The pink or the blue hmmm?" Ceit asked the mirror behind her door. She held a pale pink lace teddy with matching G-string up to her face. Then she held an ice blue silk nighty that was sheer.

She turned to Charm and asked, "Which do you prefer?"

Charm meowed and pawed the air. "I agree with you. Definitely the blue." Besides, she thought wryly, might as well look good for myself.

She dressed for the night then padded to the bed. The thick shag carpet silenced her footsteps. She lifted the window behind the headboard and smelled the rainy air. The rush of air caused her attire to cling to her curvaceous body. Her nipples stood erect and she moaned surprised at how aroused she was. Her hands drifted from her neck downward barely brushing her ample breasts, tracing a scorching line to her womanhood. She knew she was wet; she could smell the honeycombed scent. She sighed and climbed into bed to be alone with her dreams.

Her dreams were fitful that night. She tossed and turned, thrashing wildly at the sheets. Charm had long since given in to the notion that her master was crazy and mad her bed elsewhere. Ceit woke moaning his name. Or at least she thought she was awake. Because he stood in the doorway, bare chest clad only in jeans. His long muscular arms above his head; his fingers resting on the doorframe. The moon provided just enough light for her to see him. But she didn't need any light. Not really. Because she knew what he looked like right down to the freckle below his right nipple.

Okay, I'm dreaming, she told herself. But even as she pinched her leg and winced at the pain she knew she was awake.

"How", she whispered, her voice hoarse with desire, "did you get in?"

He smirked. Then his lips curved upward into a seductive smile.

"You brought me here." He said.

She shivered at the sound of his voice. He dropped his hands to his side and crossed the room in a few wide strides. He sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at her. She could feel the heat from his body as it seeped into the pores of her skin. He reached out his hand and caressed her face, stopping to cup her cheek. She nestled her face in his hand.

"Your wish is my command." He said softly as he brushed her lips with the lightest of kisses. Her eyes met his and widened at the sheer passion in his eyes. She turned her lips into his hands and kissed it.

She looked up with a wicked smile and said, "Take me now. Take all of me."

He growled as his lips crushed hers, sucking the breath out of her lungs. Her body responded as if no man had ever touched her. She arched her back to allow him more access to her aching body. The heat was rising within her and she feared that she would burst into flames. His hands cupped her breasts and teased them. He pulled at her nipples until they were swollen. He released her mouth long enough to lightly blow against the silk that held her nipples prisoner. His hands reached up to her shoulders, and with expert hands, he quickly pulled her gown to her waist. He gazed at her beautifully shaped breasts. Her nipples were a dusky pink and begged to be kissed. She gasped when his mouth devoured her tit. His attention to it almost brought Ceit to tears. She weaved her fingers through his thick black hair and pulled him closer.

He let his hands move down, along her sides and hips until they reached her thighs. He squeezed them and he heard her moan from the back of her throat. That was all he needed. He abruptly stood and quickly shed his pants and climbed on the bed over her. He looked feral and his green eyes smoldered with the fires of desire. She lay down as he raised her hips and pulled her gown, agonizingly slowly off the rest of her body. He sat back on his heels and looked at her. Her red hair was strewn across the pillow and her eyes were already glazed with lust. Her chest rose and fell in short, raspy breaths. He know she was ready for him. She always was. In her dreams she was a fallen woman. So be it. She was his fallen angel. She wanted him. Her body writhed under his greedy gaze. She mewled at the touch of his finger against her knee. He strained against himself, careful not to rape her. Even though the thought had crossed his mind. But this was the first time she had given him flesh, bone, and blood. He wanted to make this night last.

"Please.", she begged.

God how he loved to hear her beg for him.

"Please what?", he asked quietly, as he raised one leg up, kissing the soft skin of her calf.

Her body jerked at his touch. Good, he thought. She needs a good fucking!

"Please what?" he asked again.

"Please give me your big cock.", she said as a moan slipped from her lips.

"Not yet. I have other things planned before I let you sleep again.", he said as he raised both of her legs over his shoulders. He smiled wickedly as he lowered his head down to the swollen lips of her cunt.

Cunt, he mused. What a beautiful word. Any woman has a pussy, but only a few have cunts that demand to be worshiped.

He slowly let his tongue glide over her lips. She was already dripping cum. He groaned at the sweetness of the taste. The tongue flicked once, twice before sliding inside her. Ceit's body bucked from the pleasure as she climaxed in his mouth.

"Mmm...you taste like honey." he whispered against her thigh. He could drive his thick cock into her at that moment. She was practically begging him to. But no. He wanted to play with her body. He slipped two fingers inside her. Her muscles instinctively tightened around the invasion. Slowly he slid them in and out creating a beautifully torturous friction. Her body was already jerking again. She screamed out as she came on his hand.

"Here, try it.", he said as he held his wet fingers to her mouth instructing her to suck her juices off them. She lapped it up and smiled when she finished.

He grabbed her wrists and forcefully yanked her to an upright position. He stood up, beside the bed, holding his dick out for her to take. She grasped it, hearing him moan with pleasure, and began to move her hand the entire length of his shaft. His head was thrown back in pleasure as she jacked him off. She pulled him closer and traced her tongue around the head. He gasped and grabbed her shoulders for purchase. She ran her tongue up and down his dick. The finally, when he was sure he would explode, she took him in her mouth and sucked for all she was worth. He gave a primal shout and starting moving his hips back and forth. Just before he was about to cream on her face, he pulled away and shoved her back onto the bed. His body covered hers in an instant. His hands were all over her. He pushed himself up on his hands long enough to slam into her. She screamed. Her back arched and her hips frantically tried to keep up his rhythm. He slammed in and out of her hole. Ceit was almost ready for another climax when he ripped himself out of her. She sat up, shocked and pissed off. He smiled and with one arm, flipped her onto her stomach with her tight ass pointing up at him. Inviting his dick into the dark recesses of her asshole.

"Do you have a dildo or vibrator to fill that gorgeous cunt of yours?" he asked, his voice husky. She simply nodded and pointed at her nightstand drawer. He reached over her and pulled the drawer out and felt around until his hand wrapped around a rubber dick. He smiled as he shoved it in her wet cunt. Then he pushed her asshole open with his fingers, and without warning, slammed his cock deep inside her ass. Ceit threw her head back with a guttural scream. Then as she rode his dick with her tight, little ass he pussy-fucked her with her own dildo.

"Faster! Harder!!" she begged. He was more than happy to oblige her. His free hand snaked around to play with her tits as they swung back and forth from the rocking motion. He felt her body tense as she neared her third climax in twenty minutes. Her ass muscles gripped his dick, pulling it further in. He knew he couldn't last much longer. So with a final vicious thrust, he came in her ass with a primal force that shook her to her core. She screamed and bucked her hips upward. As he spent himself, he felt his body disappearing. He smiled as he rolled her over for a final kiss goodbye.

She awoke to the sounds of car horns. She was sweaty and spent. She felt her body and found her dildo firmly tucked in her still wet pussy. She smiled as she thought to herself, Dreams really do come true.