Dream Weaver Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is the password?"

I did not respond. The tones in my ears came back, getting louder. This went on for some time...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I opened my eyes. I saw Special Agent Muscone standing over me. Technician Bond was sitting on the stool, running the binaural tone machine. Muscone had a laptop in his hand.

"Mr. Troy," said Muscone. "You will now unlock your laptop computer. Put the password into the computer." He placed the computer on my belly, just above my groin, and put my hands on the keys. I could barely see, I could barely feel the computer keys beneath my fingers. I realized I was typing the letters 'D-E-N-O-M-I-N-A-T-I-O-N'.

"Thank you, Mr. Troy." I heard a voice say... not Muscone's voice. I felt blackness envelop me. I could hear voices, but couldn't make out what they were saying. I could not open my eyes. I felt the beating of my heart in my chest, but I could not move. I knew I was close to the end...

Part 14 - The Return

I put the last of my energy into concentrating on what I was hearing. I heard a voice say "Hmmm... 'January', 'Suborbital', 'Denomination'. Try those words."

*WHOOOSH!*

It was like a flash of light hitting me. I opened my eyes. I was awake!

I was on what seemed to be a hospital bed, but was a metal tray like a gurney. I was naked. Something like a big diaper was over my loins, but that was just to keep the pee dribbling out of my cock from spraying into the air. I'd lost control of my bowels, and that stuff had been flowing down between my legs.

I knew I was in bad shape as I tried to look around. At the foot of the bed I saw two men. One was sitting at a computer console; he was FBI lawyer James Bond. I recognized the other man, and was shocked: he was Dr. Casey B. Walker!

As they watched the computer screen, I looked to my left. On the chair next to the table-bed I was on, was a chair with my clothes piled on it. I thanked God and the Universe that my pants were on top, but even more importantly was the belt in them... and the belt buckle.

I reached over with my left hand and grabbed the buckle. Finding the two small buttons, I pressed them, praying that the signal would be activated. I then lay back down, that effort exhausting me. I don't know how much time passed as I listened.

"No, those passwords did not work." said Bond.

"Damn!" muttered Walker. "How in the hell could they not be the correct passwords?"

"None of them work for his FBI account, his TCPD account, his SBI account." said Bond. "I have no idea why not."

"Shit." said Walker. "Those had to be the right passwords. These methods have never failed before."

Just then an alarm began going off. I heard the words over the loudspeaker:

"SECURITY ALERT! SECURITY ALERT! SECURE ALL POINTS! SECURITY ALERT! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! SECURITY ALERT!"

Walker got on the phone. "What the hell is going on?" he thundered. After a moment of silence, he breathed "Oh, shit." Hanging up, he said "They've found us. They're on their way."

"How?" asked Bond.

"I don't know." said Walker. "But they'll find him dead." He came up to the side of my bed. I violently opened my eyes wide and raised my head.

"Whuh?!" Walker gasped, literally jumping back like a spooked cat. "Oh my God, he's awake!" he shouted as, with the very last of my strength, I jumped up off the table. I swung as hard as I could, my fist connecting solidly with Walker's jaw. He went sprawling.

Bond hurled himself at me, but I sidestepped him and pushed him forward, and he crashed into the chair that had my clothes on it, then to the floor. Before either man could get up, I rushed for the door, oblivious to the fact that I was as naked as the day I was born.

I rushed into a hallway that was a square with doors on all four sides. Two men had been guarding my door; they went for me, but I got them off me with Aikido moves. I looked for the door that was an exit, and found it quickly enough... it was opposite the door I'd come out of. The problem was, several men were now coming through that opening into this hallway. They attacked me.

I did the best I could. Bond had come out of my torture room and was trying to hit me. I elbowed him in the face, then was using Aikido as the other men tried to subdue me. I managed to throw several off, but there were too many of them.

I had no more energy in my body. I was done, completely done. I felt myself falling as I was tackled to the ground, feeling the cold floor coming up to hit my chest, then my face. Bond was hitting me, kicking at me, as the others were keeping me to the ground. I could see the pants and boots of several more people running down the hallway towards me.

For the only time in my life, I lost all hope. I had fought as hard as I could. I had fought with a living being's right to exist. I felt no more pain, just a strange euphoric peace. I felt my eyes closing for what would be the last time...

To be continued?!

12