Dream Weaver Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chal had taken his time, loving her nipple with gentle hunger before moving to the other one, his fingers taking tender care with her damp tip. The pleasure was a constant golden euphoria and her hands slipped over his muscled back.

Her nails scoured at his skin and she thought that he would drive her mad with the lust and need he caused deep inside of her.

Her hips rose again and again, her legs trying to draw him to where she wanted him. "Please..."

"Please what, baby. Please...kiss you more?" His lips covered her, tenderly and far too quickly for her. "Please...taste you here?" His hand moved over the soft curve of her belly to rest against the mound of her pretty, pink pussy. "Please...do this?" His eyes seemed to glow and the back of his hand brushed down her curves. Green fire burst from his fingers and skimmed over her skin.

She groaned as the golden bubble burst again, magnified by that fire. The ecstasy sent shivers over her nerve endings and goose bumps rose over her entire body.

Her head fell back on the pillows and a heavy whimper escaped from her lips. "Please don't hurt me."

He looked up from her nipple and stared into her anxious eyes. "I would never." He lifted her face from where she'd buried it. "Bliss, I could never hurt you." He scooped her up in his arms and gently placed her back in her bed, covering her gently. Lying beside her on top of the covers, he propped himself up and stared down at her.

"I've seen too much pain in my life. Hurting you would be like pulling the wings off butterflies. You are precious to me. Please believe that." His knuckles brushed gently down over her cheek and collected another tear as it slipped from her eyes. "Can you believe me?"

* * * *

Bliss reached up and took his hand, wrapping her slender fingers around his. She brought it to her mouth and placed a tender kiss on his palm. With a sigh, she met his eyes.

"I haven't had much luck in believing men. I want to be able to trust you. I've seen your dreams. I've seen you with your wife. God, Chal. That is...amazing." She looked up to see a small smile on his lips. Just the sweetness of that smile seemed to loosen the chains that had weighed her down for more years than she'd ever thought she would live. "Don't tease me, Chal or I'll show you a bit of what I can do."

"Later, sweetheart. I do want to know but this moment I need to love you." He pressed kisses over her skin travelling ever downward, over her stomach and below. "I want your taste on my tongue and I want to hear you cry out my name."

Before she could even open her mouth, he bent his head and drew his tongue over the soft skin of her pussy. Then he pulled aside her swollen lips and began to drive her mad with the sharp euphoria that seemed never-ending. He rode her blissful tremors as the pleasure burst over her and then took her back to the edge with the ease of his kind.

But she meant more to him than just breakfast. She was his, she belonged with him. Always. He would protect her with his life, even if he was the monster he had to protect her from. He growled when another burst of orgiastic bliss ran through her and into him. He wanted nothing more than to thrust his cock into her and love her with his entire body. But it was too dangerous. He could and probably would drain her of her life, also in the way of his kind. He tore himself from her, falling back on the bed. His arm fell across his eyes, hiding the fire inside of him.

He wanted her with such desperate need he couldn't even look at her now.

* * * *

Chal had loved her like no other man could. Her body sang with the incredible contractions of ecstasy. Her heart raced and little cries tore from her mouth. When he'd thrown himself on the bed beside her, for a moment she was still lost in what he'd done to her.

But that moment didn't last and she rolled to her side to look down on him. "Chal?" Her hand moved to his chest and he jerked.

"Don't." He pulled her hand from his body but he couldn't climb from the bed yet. He hurt too badly, wanted her too much, longed for her with every ounce of himself. "I can't, Bliss."

"You can't what?" she asked softly. He'd given her pleasure, something no other man had cared enough to do. She didn't want it to end like this. She wanted to know more.

"Touch you. I just can't. I want you too damn much. Please, baby, just..."

"Than take me. Please, Chal...I want you, too." She reached out and touched his hand, drawing it down her body to slip his palm over her breast. "Please, Chal, please."

"I can't." His lips said no but he didn't take his hand off her breast or move away from her body. She scooted a little closer and put her hand on his chest once more.

"Than don't. Let me make love to you." Before he could move, she leaned down and kissed him. Her mouth was hungry and her lips were supple and hot. Her tongue pushed at his lips, slipping inside when he opened them. She heard his moan and felt his arms slide around her body, holding her to him. When he released her mouth, she didn't wait to see if he would balk again. Instead she started a campaign of kisses and laps of her tongue on his body, her mouth hungry for his taste.

She could feel his power, the fire of his eyes, the golden contractions that made her feel weak and strong at the same time. She knew every contraction was one he could feel inside and she wanted to know more, wanted to feel more. Her hand slid over the taut muscles of his stomach, her lips following closely behind. She felt his mind balk, his body stiffening and wasn't going to let him take this from her.

He was salty and thick upon her tongue, heavy and hard in her mouth. His every groan made her even more determined to continue what she was doing. She took small strokes, her tongue flicking against his tapered head and around the beauty of his cock. Her lips sucked upon him and protected him from the sharpness of her teeth.

Every stroke went deeper and she grew even more hungry. His body twisted beneath her. His hands were on her head, his fingers in her dark hair. His hips began to move and they drove him even deeper. "No!" he shouted. "No!"

But it didn't stop what was coming. His orgasm seemed to twist him inside out. His back arched, his hips pumping every last drop of his cum into her mouth filling it with the musky thickness of his spendings. He came and came despite his cries until he lay quiet under her.

Her tongue moved over him, cleaning every inch. She jerked when he reached down and dragged her up his body. The expression on his face and in his eyes was guilt. Then he saw her, the blush on her face, the smile that told of her joy. It jolted him.

"You...You're okay?" His hand touched her face, lifting her chin. "You're all right?"

"Chal, I wanted to make love with you, I wanted to be with you this way. Why wouldn't I be okay with it?"

"You know what I am," His voice was barely a whisper. "You know what an Incubus is, what we do?" His palm touched her chin and cheek, lifting her face up to his.

"You feed off of sexual energy. I...I mean, you...It felt good, didn't it?"

He shuddered again at the memory of what she'd done to him. "Any better and the top of my head might have blown off. But Bliss...sex with someone like me...it's dangerous."

"Well, maybe that's why it's not dangerous with me. It's not just sex." Her smile was contagious. "Also I'm a magical creature, and you're a magical creature. I don't think you can hurt me."

He closed his eyes and dropped his forehead to rest on hers. "I didn't want to hurt you. I was terrified of what I would do to you." He took a deep breath and blew it out slowly. "I'd have staked myself if I had hurt you."

"Well you didn't so I don't want to hear any more about staking." She grinned again and buried her fingers into the dark hair that curled around his face. "I love this."

"What, my hair?"

"Yes. My second master , or maybe it was my third, I forget, anyway he cut off my hair and I found out it was just easier and a lot less painful to keep it short. I was thinking..." She dropped her eyes and her cheeks flushed with color. "Maybe I could let it grow now."

Chal touched the short locks, curling one strand around his finger. "I think it would be beautiful, Bliss. If that is what you want. I am not your master. If you want to change something, you have only yourself to please."

She moved closer, her breasts pushing against his arm. "Only myself? There's nothing about me you would change?" She moved even closer, straddling his hips so that he lay beneath her. "You're sure?" She smiled and wiggled against him and her hand curled around his cock. He gasped, his hands coming up as if he would stop her.

Instead he rested them on her hips, his thumb channeling through the thickness of the hair that covered her pussy. His eyes closed as her hand moved and he sighed in pleasure. "Bliss." Her name was an airy light purr on his lips. "How could any man abuse you?"

Her hips began moving before she could settle on his cock. She wanted more of this, more of him. He didn't understand what a gift he was giving her. Being a servant/slave had been nightmarish. Being passed around with no more care than a blow-up-doll, and most times not even that. But the admiration she could see in his eyes, the caring, that she was worth something to someone, it was the best possible gift he could ever have given her.

She stroked his cock, her fist gathering the drops of clear liquid that leaked from the end to spread over the hardness of him. Then with a sigh of pleasure, she slipped down, the pressure of his cock stretching her flesh with a delicious tingle. She moved, taking more of him with every small stroke.

The golden bliss surprised her and seemed to expand with every stroke. His eyes were open, a fierce expression on his face. Then, as their eyes met, she spoke and they were no longer in the bed he'd given her. Instead, fire crackled beside them, sending shadows dancing on the walls around them. Outside, a severe wind blew and they could see snow blowing around the windows of the cozy cabin she'd brought them to.

He bent closer to hear her quiet whisper and then a beautiful smile appeared on his dark face. Without a word, he kissed her, over and over. It felt like he couldn't tire of her lips or maybe he was trying to wear them out. She didn't know. But she wanted more.

His hands were on her hips and he rolled so that she straddled him. His cock was hard and he guided her movements, the tip rubbing against her clit over and over. His hands were hard but they didn't hurt or dominate. They guided, drawing hoarse cries from her mouth.

Finally she begged. "Please Chal."

He closed his eyes, gritting his teeth and gently pushed inside of her once more. His body stiffened and he froze with just the head of his cock buried between the steamy heat of her pussy lips. "God, Bliss, you're so tight like this. I don't want to hurt you."

She couldn't breathe for the explosion building inside but that was okay with her. She would forget about ever breathing again if she could keep him inside of her, thrusting in small increments and letting her grow used to the fullness that was so wonderful. His mouth began to demand but she was more than okay with that as well. She was beginning to feel some demands of her own. "Now, Chal. Do it now."

"You're sure?" His voice was tense with his need battling his concern about hurting her. His hands guided her hips and stopped her from the movements that were so damned distracting.

Looking up at her, he could see the pleasure that exploded through her body in the tightness of her features. He could feel it in the sweet waves of bliss that she was giving him. Her eyes opened and she looked down at him. Her kiss-swollen lips were partially open as well, a hoarse whimper forced from her mouth. "Yes! Anything, Chal. Just don't stop."

Chal lifted her and then rolled to put her beneath him. He tried to pull away from her. He didn't want to hurt her but his demons were raising their heads and trying to crowd him out. They wanted her energy, one through blood, the other through sex. His body was tight, his emotions reined in with a steely determination. "I will try. You can feel the need I have for you, can't you?" Even his voice was hoarse and stilted.

She nodded. "Yes," she cried, thrusting her body up against his. "Yes, please."

"Hold tight to me, baby."

He pushed and was surrounded by the sweetness of her flesh. She gasped and he smiled fiercely down at her, knowing instinctively that he wasn't hurting her. He couldn't breathe. She was so hot, it felt as if his cock were being held in a hand gloved in rich, dark satin that had been dipped in warm honey. It was intoxicating, everything about her made him feel a sense of freedom, a sense that it would be okay for him to let go. He wouldn't hurt her no matter what he did.

He waited a scant moment until he felt her nails ease up on his ass. He enjoyed that little frisson of pain, the half-moons would make such a wonderful reminder of this night and the orgiastic explosion of passion that kept building and building inside of him. That ecstasy was spicy and unbelievable rare, and, as such to be held tenderly and guarded with every fiber of his being. He moaned and shook under the thrall of her ecstasy mirroring his own.

Bliss was sobbing with pleasure and she was holding onto him as if he were her only anchor in a world gone insane.

"I've got to stop this." He buried his face in her neck. "Stop me, Bliss. Help me. Push me away, please. I don't want to hurt you." His incisors grew long and the urge to feed upon her blood, to gorge himself in her was almost irresistible. His demons were awake and they did not want to be denied. They wanted to fuck her. To fuck her and then bite her as he came and steel the life force of her body to feed his own..

He could smell her blood, see the vein in the side of her neck pulse with every beat of her heart. It would be so sweet, she would be so sweet. It was so close, his teeth sliding along her neck. "Stop me...Please, stop me." His mouth was on that pulse, his tongue lapping at the salty goodness of her skin over that gentle pulsation, his jaw contracting on its own. He plunged into her, his mouth fixing over the small bite marks, suckling on her even as his body began to move above her, thrusting, desperate to reach that plain just out of his reach.

His eyes grew wide as her blood slid over his tongue. It was different, salty but sweet and full of her life force. The first taste of her had his body exploding with pleasure so intense that he felt like he was separated from his body and turned inside out, his cock throbbing in the sensuous prison of her core. He'd been sent upon a trip to the Elysium Fields, soaring above that heavenly realm. He'd never felt like this before. His nerve endings felt as if they were singing.

Than a burst of horror brought him back. He slowly pulled his fangs from her neck, expecting her to dissolve or to burst apart into a fine dust. He licked at the wound before he could force himself to face the terrible thing he'd done. Her name came from his mouth and he blathered his way through a burst of apologies, the words coming so fast, they tripped over each other.

If he'd hurt her on his tyrannical journey to find pleasure, he'd never forgive himself. "God, Bliss, answer me, please," he begged. "Tell me I didn't hurt you..."

12