Dream within a Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, that feels good." I said. Bettina got up, opened her robe and straddled me. I opened my robe and let her mount me, and groaned as I felt my hardening cock slide up into her juicy wet cooze...

"Ohhhhhh, yeah..." Bettina whispered, wrapping her arms around my neck. She rode me slowly as I pushed my cock up into her, feeling her grind her hot ass, her juices smearing my balls. Our tongues twined in deep, delicious kisses as my hands explored Bettina's asscheeks, her sides and her breasts as she pressed the tops of her feet onto my thighs for leverage and rode me...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

3:00am. Bettina and Nick were up and dressing. Nick had to go cover a ballgame. Bettina said that she normally was up at this time. "You see me at 7:00am." the lovely reporterette said. "By that time, I've been working for three hours."

After they left, Laura came to sit with me on the deck. She groaned as she sat down beside me.

"God, my ass is sore." she said. "Nick's cock is so fucking huge."

"Your pussy must be sore, too." I said. "After you two cleaned up, I know he wanted to make love to you long and slow in the other bedroom."

"Oh yes, we did that." Laura said. "It was... very nice. Nick is very good, especially for his age."

"I think you like those young men." I said. "Should I be jealous that I'm getting too old, and you'll trade me in for a newer model?"

Laura snuggled into me as she said "Noooo, I'm never letting you go, darling. I like fucking those men, but I'm going to spend the rest of my life cuddling up with you. As long as you stay alive and don't let the bad guys get you."

"Not gonna happen." I said. "I intend to give our daughter away at her wedding." We settled down into quiet, thoughtful melancholy. I knew that I had to face some serious dangers before that intention would come true...

To be continued.

Solution next episode!