Dreamin'

Story Info
A woman's fantasy.
1.6k words
4
17.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Saturday night. I'm dressed in just my panties. Candles are lit in the bedroom and “Knights in White Satin” is playing in the background. The warmth of my body sends the aroma of my perfume wafting through the air. My thoughts are of you. I miss you and want you here beside me with a need I have never known.

As I think of you, you suddenly appear beside my bed. My small pink nipples are hard with anticipation. I cup my breasts in my hands and feel my hard nipples kiss my palms. I take each one between my finger tips and roll them lightly. I see your eyes watching me and my hands become yours. I feel the bed I'm laying on move as you place your weight on it and straddle my right leg. As you do, you cup my breasts in each hand and bend to take my right nipple in your mouth. The heat of your mouth is so intense it takes my breath and I gasp softly when you suck and nibble it gently. The pleasure of it is so intense it is almost painful and I arch my back to get closer to you. You kiss a hot trail across my chest to my left breast and repeat the same sweet torture.

A tingling ache starts between my legs and I know without touching myself that I am very wet with longing for you. You raise your head and look deep into my eyes, gently pinching my nipples between your finger tips and watching my reaction. I place my hands against your cheeks and pull you to me. I feel your lips lightly brush mine. Your tongue licks teasingly across my full parted lips before your mouth covers mine. Our tongues press together and I start to suck yours gently. You make an in and out motion with yours to suggest what is to come. My arms go around your neck and pull you closer. You press the length of your naked body against mine, taking most of your weight on your elbows, your arms go around my naked shoulders and your fingers slide thought my hair at the back of my head and our kiss deepens. The feel of your lips on mine and your tongue inside my mouth is intoxicating.

Your mouth leaves mine and you kiss my cheek, then my ear and I feel your breath on my neck as you kiss a trail across my throat. Chill bumps of pleasure show on my skin which glows in the candle light. You continue to kiss and suck a path to my navel stopping to suck each hard little nipple again as you pass. Your tongue dips inside my navel before you place tiny hot kisses all around its circumference. You pull down my panties and I raise my legs in the air as you take them completely off me. I feel the wet spot that I have made on them brush against my leg. You are now kneeling between my legs, your hands at each side of my hips. Our eyes lock and you smile at me before burying your mouth and nose into the softness of my shaved pussy. I watch you love me with your mouth. You move your head back and forth and breath in my scent. Your eyes are closed and I think how sexy you look. I see your hard cock standing at attention. Each time you take a deep breath and smell my essence I see your cock jump a little and I'm happy that just the smell of me can make you hard. You open your eyes and look at me again. With a little smile you say, "Ummm you smell so good, and you taste even better."

You sit up and one hand goes under my butt and you lift me and place a pillow under me to raise me up to you. You lay back down between my legs which are now resting across your shoulders and I am open to you to do with what you want. You run a finger slowly across my warm, wet pussy and open the lips. You are so close to it that I can feel your breath on me. Your finger slides across my clit several times before you insert it into my vagina. The wetness of it makes a soft sucking sound as you slowly finger fuck me, inserting two fingers now. I move my hips to the rhythm of your fingers which are filling ever inch of me. I rub my nipples between my fingers as I watch you play with me between my legs. Oh it's feeling so good. I never want you to stop. Then you take one of your fingers from my vagina and rub it across my asshole getting it wet with my juices. You then insert one finger in my pussy and the other in my asshole. I moan softly with the pleasure you are giving me and I close my eyes. I feel your hot mouth cover my clit and you suck on it gently while finger fucking me. I feel my orgasm building to a height I've never known. My hand goes to your head and I thread my fingers through your hair. My hips are pushing and gyrating toward your hungry mouth. I feel myself explode in wave after wave of the most powerful climax and you lick my cum as it flows over your tongue and fingers. A soft, pleasurable cry escapes me and I feel my pussy muscles contracting and my hard little clit jumping.

As my climax subsides you get on your knees again between my legs. You remove the pillow from under my butt and you pull me to you. I watch as you rub your tight balls and stoke your cock a few times. In the candle light I see that your cock is so hard that the head of it is purple. It is huge. With one hand lifting my butt, the other wrapped around your huge hard cock, you rub the head of it over my dripping wet clit. I am so sensitive after cumming that the feel of it makes me dizzy. I feel my juices running over my asshole. Then you guide the very tip of your cock into my slippery hot pussy and it tightens against it. Your breathing quickens as you move the head of your cock in and out in a slow rhythm just enough to stimulate the very tip.

I want you all the way inside me and I lift my hips to meet you. You stop moving and just hold the head of your cock just inside my opening. You whisper, "Don't move or I'll cum." I whisper back, "I want you to cum." You close your eyes and shake your head slowly, "Not yet." Your voice is deep with passion.

Then you take your cock out of me and lean over to kiss me deeply. You whisper against my lips, "I want you on your knees. Come on turn over" and you raise off me to give me room to turn over. I position myself like you want and place a pillow under my stomach. My butt is level with you cock. Your cock is so hard it is sticking straight up. You place your hands on each cheek of my butt and squeeze and your thumbs brush against my pussy. I feel the tip of your cock push against me. It slides across my clit as you move your hips to me. With one hand you guide it into my pussy. I feel my muscles tighten involuntarily around your big hard cock and a soft moan escapes you. I look around and you have your eyes closed and your head is back in ecstasy. You push your hard cock all the way inside me and I feel the head of it tease my cervix. I push back against you and rotate my hips and you groan with pleasure. I feel your finger slip inside my asshole and you move it around in a circle and in and out. I pitch my body forward and your cock slides out a little, and I push back and it slides back in. You breathe heavily and pick up the pace. Your hips move and your cock slides in and out of me stopping just short of pulling out each time. You finger fucks my asshole while your cock fucks my pussy and I feel my climax building again. I feel your cock getting bigger and I didn't think that was possible. Just as my climax explodes I feel you shoot your hot cum inside me and your cock jerks. You shove it in and out of me and I hear you grunt with the effort of your cumming. You fuck me until we are both sated. With your cock still deep inside me you place hot kisses on the back of my neck and my ear. You whisper to me how good I feel to you. We stay like this for a little while, both of us pushing against each other delighting in the feel of your cock still deep inside me.

When your cock starts to soften and slip out we separate and lay in each others arms. We kiss passionately and run our hands over one another's skin. We are both sensitive to touch now and it almost tickles.

After a while we lie still, my head is on your shoulder, your arms are around me, and our legs are intertwined. I hear your heartbeat against my ear and take in the warm smell of you. Right before I drift off to sleep I open my eyes to look at you once more and see that what I thought was your body is just my pillow and I am alone once more. But the thought of you keeps me relaxed and I sleep peacefully until morning.