Dreaming

Story Info
A husband and wife fulfill a fantasy.
2k words
3.65
52.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was very dark; actually gloomy was a better word. The lights were off and the drapes were pulled. Only the weak light from an overcast evening was able to make it around the windowsill of the hotel room and provide any illumination. I could only barely make out Laney's form, but not detail. She appeared as a dark woman-shaped shadow, standing next to me, being guided forward by my hand. I knelt on the bed and moved over, making room and assisting her while she did the same. I don't know if my low light vision was better than hers, but she seemed to be more tentative about moving, as if she couldn't see anything, or maybe it was just nerves about the whole situation.

I moved over a bit more and she climbed up onto the bed. While I was moving on my knees, she was making her way on all-fours. I reached out for her shoulder and guided her in a turn to the right. She had been facing the foot of the bed, and she needed to be facing the head of the bed, facing the thick black man that was kneeling there.

**

Several months ago I had a dream just like this. In my dream, I had been preparing and offering my darling wife to a black man, for his pleasure, and watching the whole thing unfold. I woke up from that dream vividly remembering every detail and so turned on I could barely see straight. I had kept that little secret as long as I could, not sure how Laney would react to it. Our sex life was fantastic, fulfilling in every way, including the granting of fantasies anytime either of us had asked. Still this was different.

Eventually at a moment of supreme arousal, I had given up my secret to her, turned on by the admission but afraid of the backlash I was about to receive. Instead she had been curious. Not giggly happy, but also not afraid to discuss it. The gleam in her eye told me that she was seriously considering this. We talked, and talked and fucked, and talked some more. Eventually, over months, we had come up with a plan that we both thought was safe, do-able and immensely erotic.

First, we would find a black man. Given the state of internet communications, we didn't think this would be hard. The hard part would be finding on with class, and some amount of intelligence, and not bad looking to boot. As it turns out we were right. I screened dozens of men I met online. Most were not even in the running. Some were close, a small portion were very close. Of those Laney had the final say. After a lot of discussion, Laney picked her man and we set the date.

The rules would be simple. Dinner was a must, with both of us in attendance. We would pay for that. After dinner, drinks were optional, depending on everyone's mood. After dinner, the party would move to a hotel room, also provided by us. However, the instant we left the restaurant, complete control of the evening and all of its participants and activities would be turned over to our guest. Whatever he said was law. Whether I stayed or went elsewhere was his decision. Whether I was a participant was also his call. The rules seemed fair and yet entertaining, and our guest agreed to them. I will never forget the night: we met with Allen on April 29, a Friday. The weather forecast said sun, but overcast and some very light rain was the flavor of the day.

We got to the bar at 6:30, a bit early, and waited in the bar. Allen arrived one minute before seven. **

Laney had turned the wrong way in the gloom, and I reached out to turn her toward Allen. She and I were both naked, and that fact made me uncomfortable, and put me ill at ease. I felt vulnerable.

As I turned her I looked at Allen. In the glom I couldn't make out much of his form, just that he was rather tall, and well built, very wide. I could see dark hair on his skin all over him. I could also see his cock, and it was big. It wasn't interracial porn big, but it was certainly the biggest I had ever been near. And most certainly it was the biggest Laney had experienced.

When I saw his cock I had a sudden surge of... fear? Worry? I cant exactly say. It was a negative emotion, but not quite explainable. I was suddenly afraid of what my role would be in this, and specifically around his cock. My head filled with the image of him pushing it into my mouth, and I felt that panic again, afraid that I may have to service him. Nevertheless, I continued to move Laney to him. Finally I had her at least pointed in the right direction, her on all fours in front of him, nude, and me alongside her, naked as well. He was kneeling at the head of the bed, his cock standing straight out.

**

As we exited the restaurant, no lightning struck. In my head I imagined that the moment, called out very clearly in our agreement, would be momentous. Instead, we simply left the steps and went to the parking lot. We compared parking spaces awkwardly, and then agreed to drive both cars to the hotel. As we headed to both vehicles, he simply turned to us and said,

"I'd like her to ride with me."

That was a surprise to me, although it never should have been. It seemed obvious in retrospect, but at that moment I was floored. I looked at Laney and she gave me her very well known sheepish grin. It means she's pleased with something, but a bit embarrassed by it.

"Do you have your phone?" I asked, and she nodded Yes. It was our backup plan, that if things went 'bad', we would call each other or the police or someone. We would keep our phones close.

I looked back at Allen and said "I'll follow."

They walked to his car and climbed in. I got in my truck and followed them out of the lot. The drive over seemed impossibly long. I watched very intently through the back window. My mind created scenarios where he reached over and grabbed her head, forcing it into his lap, or maybe he bolted off in his speedy car. But the whole drive seemed uneventful. I could see them talking, and her head turning toward him. It seemed completely innocent, even if we all knew it wasn't. We pulled into the parking structure together, but due to different spots, I had to run to catch up to them at the door to the hotel. I found myself running a lot faster than I should have been. I was anxious, I was afraid of leaving Laney alone too long. They waited for me just outside the entrance and Laney was smiling at me as I jogged up. I looked at Allen he smiled as well.

"Shall we enter?" I asked.

Laney looked at Allen, he nodded, then she looked back at me.

"These are for you." she said with an extended hand.

I took what she was offered, a bright blue crumbled wad of fabric. They were her panties, the very bright blue satiny thong panties I had helped her pick out, and then put on her, that evening. They were damp, and sticky and heavy with moisture. The musky scent was a dead giveaway. They were drenched with Laney's juices. They were drenched in them, not just a wet spot. They had been inside of her. Before I could even open my mouth the two of them walked through the doors and into the hotel. When did this happen? Did she take them off and put them inside of her? Did he? How did I not notice?

That was just the beginning on the continuous spin my head was starting. Getting to the room was uneventful, although now I was so spooked I thought I saw suspicious glances and meaningful stares at every turn. We had a drink, then the conversation sort of slipped away. I think the anticipation was killing it.

"Laney, please get undressed. Hans, please help, and then get undressed yourself."

My body must have gone on autopilot then, because I don't remember doing as he asked, but I did just what he asked. We got Laney out of her blouse and skirt. Her panties were already gone of course, so for a moment she was just left in her bra. I do remember noticing how gorgeous she was at that moment. And she was nervous; I could read that in her eyes.

Shortly we were both naked. We hadn't noticed, but Allen had undressed as well, modestly to the side while Laney and I performed in the center of the room. He moved to the bed, kneeling on it, then moving to the top center of the mattress.

"Hans please bring her to me, and why don't you turn off the lights so we can make this a bit less awkward for now."

I got the lights, feeling very self conscious in my nudity, and then walked back over to Laney. It was difficult to see in the gloom, but I made out her form, and then the bed. I took her hand and led her to it.

**

Laney was now on all fours in front of him in the dark. I couldn't quite tell where she was, or where he was, so I gave a gentle nudge forward, and Laney complied, walking herself closer to Allen. I realized how hard this was, but that any attempt to ask 'Where are you?' would just make it worse, so I kept pushing and Laney kept moving. I realized that by my best guess, her head was a little too high to meet up with his 'manhood'. I put my hand on the back of her head and gently pressed it down, lining her up better with where I thought she needed to be. She stopped moving, and became still. In the room, with no lights, the sounds seemed deafening, yet there was almost no sound, no fans, no voices, just some faint breathing. It seemed dead still, and time was just passing.... Had something gone wrong? Did someone back out? I heard a faint sound, something organic, so I listened carefully. It hadn't been a voice, so there was no communication going on, just three people in the dark. I listened harder... there it was again, light, wet sounding... a slurp almost.

A lightning bolt shot from my loins through my stomach and to my heart. In all the years that Laney and I had been together, she had been the most fabulous oral sex artist I had known: caring and loving and attentive and erotic. And I had never realized that she had a very distinct sound to it, the way she used her tongue along my shaft, or over the top of my head. The way she rained tiny kisses down on the tip or the heavy breathing as she took my shaft into her mouth, and the wet pop as it came out again. The sound of her performing had a very certain aural signature that I have never recognized, until it hit me that she was giving that same attention to another's mans cock at this moment.

I shot a stream of jizz onto the bed and Laney's leg as I spontaneously came from hearing that sound. All my fantasies were suddenly coming true and it overwhelmed me, with desire and fear and lust and anxiety. I heard another earthy wet noise from Laney's mouth and I think I may have orgasmed again. I'll never be sure because at that same moment I fainted and pitched over.

Sometimes there's a lifelike quality to dreams.