Dreaming

Story Info
BDSM play outside and in house.
827 words
3.89
23.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You call me into the bedroom. I am surprised to find you wearing a corset, leg stockings, high heels, and opera gloves. In your hands you hold a cane.

You tell me to undress and watch until I stand naked before you. You inspect me, grab my balls and cock and squeeze them hard. I breathe deeply, and try to stay as still as I can while you torment me. You then break out the pinwheel and start running it up and down my cock and across my balls. I winch and moan.

You stop and let me catch me catch my breath.

You look at me, point to the floor and tell get down on my hands and knees. Once on the floor, you climb on my back and tell me to carry you outside. While riding me, you pull my hair and use your cane to encourage me to move faster.

Once outside, you tell me that I am to remain quiet and not let the neighbors hear me, or you will send me home without cumming. You tie my legs so they are spread wide, my arms above my head up against a big oak. You apply nipple clamps to my nipples. Then wrap a parachute ball stretcher around my balls, to which you attach some weight. The pain fills me as you torment my nipples with twists and pulls on the clamps. You whisper in my ear how you love seeing me in pain, and how horny you are. I see you reach one hand down and start stroking your clit, while the other continues to torment me.

You run your wet fingers under my nose and tell me now much you need my cock inside of you. You stroke my cock till it is nice and hard. Then using some pre-placed stir-ups and handles on the tree you climb onto my body. You reach down and insert my hard cock into your cunt.

You ride me till you climax, enjoying my pain as you are pleasured.

You tell me how satisfied you are, for the moment, and dismount and gently kiss me. Sliding your tongue between my lips, you slowly remove the nipple clamps. I gasp with each excruciating tug in spite of my resolve to remain perfectly silent. You tell me that you will overlook the slip, as I have served you so well so far. You lick my aching nipples, soothing them with your cool spit. You untie me, spread your legs wide and order me to clean the inside of your thighs with my tongue. You tell me I can not to touch your cunt. I stand but have to bend to reach your inner thighs. Your inner thighs are wet and sticky from our play. I lookup to see you looking down at me, you tell me you are relishing the agony in my face. The parachute continues to torment me, as it swings with my every move, but I do not utter a sound. My cock remains hard with it's unmet need. When you think I am finished, you tell me to stand, and attach a leash to the parachute and lead me back into the house.

Once inside, you free my balls and you smile when you see me shudder with relief. You order me to lie down on the bed which sits right in front of the window, face up, and then you bind my wrists and ankles securely to the frame. Lights off, you raise the blind and leave me exposed to the world. You stroke my cock until it stands straight up in the air. You stand up and walk out of the room and do not return for what feels like a very long time.

I see your silhouette enter the room, the moonlight casing on your naked body. You whispering in my ear how you have thought of me spread eagled in the other room and how you must have me again. My cock swells and I am eager to please you. After a long kiss, you slowly slide your hands down my chest and stomach until they come to rest on my throbbing cock. You begin to stroke me with one and squeeze my balls with the other. As you increase the intensity, let up and then squeeze even harder, I moan and shake and you smile with pleasure.

You reach for a butt plug, lube it well, and then insert it in my ass. You apply nipple clamps and line the inside of my thighs with clothespins. You straddle me and lower yourself onto my pleading cock. You slide up and down my shaft, not caring if anyone walks by. You ride me like this until both of us explode with cum.

You release my nipples and thighs from their torment, but leave me tied up, telling me that you wonder if you are really done with me yet.