Dreaming?

Story Info
An opportunity missed.
2.6k words
3.61
30.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,689 Followers

{Time keeps right on going by, and I find myself at a stage of my own life where messing around with sexy stuff is relegated to mostly memory. Don't get me wrong here, I am one of the lucky ones, everything still works. A goodly part of that is my Physician wife Debra who sees to that, she is constantly doing something to keep this old man interested.

My life, I suspect, is a bit unique in that respect, but still, some of the close to crazy sexy stuff has faded.

Thus, little ammunition to write about, unless I just make stuff up, which I do sometimes.

I decided to write how it was that I discovered some of the things that were going on while I was off to a nasty war. Now when I got the notice welcoming me to the service of our nation, I concede I was not ready to go. I wanted to tell them to put that where the Sun don't shine, it wasn't any war I was interested in and I could not even think of a single reason why our nation was mixed up in it.

But of course, our government was not asking. They sent men like me to fight and die in the sickly mud of another nation while their own kids got college deferments. Not a thing I could do about that.

+++

I found myself many thousands of miles away from home, leaving an overly horny young wife to her own devices. We all know the typical results of that. I actually did not think too much about her, I didn't have time. I was far too busy checking every leaf, every stick on every trail so I didn't end up in pieces by tripping something.

One of the little people, as we called them, got a couple of lucky hits on me and I was sent back home. I say "lucky" because many of my brothers did not come home.

Once back home, I expected my life to return to some kind of normal, but.. it didn't.

This is just the story of my discovery.}

+++

It really was one hell of a dream, one of those we all get from time to time that we wake up and remember perfectly. I didn't get those very often, most of the time when I did it was probably because I had a couple of extra drinks more than I should have the night before.

The party was good, several couples were there. One guy I didn't know was sitting on a stool playing a guitar and singing. He was good enough that I noticed it, and I sat on the floor with Doug and his wife Brenda listening. My own wife Sharon was over dancing with anyone that got close, she does love to dance. I would just as soon listen to music, dancing never has been my thing. Sometimes she was dancing with one of the women, sometimes one of the guys, sometimes several at once.

Nothing going on that I could see, although a couple of the guys and gals up dancing and carrying on were pretty young. Sharon and I were perhaps a shade older than most of the people there, not by much though so we still fit in.

We did have to get our friend Cary under control earlier, he and his wife Sandy were the naughty ones in our group. Cary was always coming up with some way to try and embarrass Sandy, he would have his hand up her shirt, she would be pushing and struggling, out would come one of her tits for everyone to see for a couple of seconds.

Sandy didn't seem to really mind that much, and the rest of us were used to it. Cary's problem was that when he got just a bit too drunk, he would start in on some of the other women which did not go over all that well. Cary and Sandy were swingers, which I didn't find out about until some time later, another story.

Doug was the one that finally got Cary to cool it, he had his hand up Brenda's backside at one point and actually got one butt cheek exposed before Doug intervened. Cary had tried it with Sharon an hour or so earlier but she just slipped sideways out of his reach, laughing at him.

Somewhere in there things slowed down, I was actually up dancing with Sharon for awhile, then with Brenda. Brenda and I had dated briefly way back, the sum total of our relationship had been a few kisses and she let me play with her nipples in my car at the local park one night, plus she had slipped her hand down the front of my pants.

"Oh, it's so hard!" She had breathlessly whispered.

OK, I did try to fuck her but she resisted that, and my lack of aggression brought things to a stop. My car smelled like overheated pussy for days afterwards, Brenda was hot and knowing what I know now, I could have had her if I had pushed just a little bit.

My life would have been completely different had I just went for it, Brenda was as ripe as a female can get, I just was young and had no clue. Her hanging onto her virginity by a thread was society and upbringing, not nature.

Nature typically wins, this time it didn't.

After that, we simply drifted off in two different directions.

She had met Doug about the time we both were looking around, it was then pretty clear we were not going to click, instead we became.. well.. buds I guess is the word. Doug got lucky fairly quickly, and Brenda appeared to be very happy with things.

Now I have to concede I would not have minded one bit getting myself some of that, Brenda had a flat rummy, nice round behind, and a pair of tits that bordered on spectacular. Plus she was very pretty, and a sweetheart, I really did like her. But, it just didn't happen, not in the cards I guess.

I never was known for being aggressive, most of the women in my life have made it obvious they had an interest. My friend Doug on the other hand, was one of those that just went for it. He had bedded many of the females in our circle at one time or another, not all of course but several.

I often wondered why it seems that assholes like Doug always managed to score, it took me a long time to figure it out. It seems that women like sex too.

My sum total of conquests was a gal named Tina, tall and skinny and she made it rather clear she wanted to see what I was like in bed. It was OK I guess, but while that was fun it was also easy to not think about. I ran into her several times after, there were no repeats, it was just hello, how are you stuff.

Then there was Paula, she was a bit chubby and I walked over to her house which was a couple of miles away across the fields of our ranch. Paula led me out into the woods, where she let me see that she was not wearing any underwear at all. Of course, that got me so excited that I almost got myself inside of her before letting fly.

Almost. She wanted nothing to do with me after that.

And the other one was Sharon, she had a little bit of experience when we met but not much. Fingers mostly, mine was the first dick in there, at least that is what she told me. It was good enough that we managed fairly well, and she was certainly eager in bed.

By the time of this silly party I had only been home a few weeks, and was fairly well healed up.

Like I said, just a party, I was getting drunk, I found a beanbag chair, got myself nestled into it and went to sleep. I did wake up at one point, it was dark and quiet, everyone seemed to have left. I did have a blanket wrapped around me, no idea where that came from. I looked around, from what I could tell, I was in the living room, alone. I went back to sleep.

+++

Man, that dream! Something was going on down by my groin, I felt motion and then damp, followed by wonderful sensations. Someone had their mouth on what was a full blown erection, and they were sucking away furiously.

It had to be a dream about Sharon, of course, she had done things like that in the past but only rarely. Then I felt kisses up and over my belly, a hand cradling my balls. My shirt was undone, my slacks open and tugged down, I lay there and let it all happen, my mind drifting off. It had to be a dream, but it sure was a nice one.

There was a shift, I felt a leg go up and over my chest, in the extremely dim light I became aware that there was a naked behind right there in my face. I felt that slide closer, then once close enough I could reach, I let my tongue slip out and touch, getting a soft moan. The taste of her was unfamiliar, confusing. My hands slid down, I found a pair of naked breasts, I turned my hands palm up and fondled them.

This dream was wonderful, I had no idea at all who I was dreaming about but it sure did feel good. My mind flashed from it being Tina to Sandy to Sharon and then back, it was so vivid my foggy mind was just in a whirl.

Then she turned, bare breasts dragging across my bare chest. I felt my body shift backwards as the extra weight caused the beanbag chair to shift. Big soft breasts, somehow.. familiar?

Lips touched mine, the taste was strange, then I realized I was tasting myself on those lips. I was still certain I was dreaming, the room was so dark I could not see, which convinced me it was a dream. I just knew then I was not dreaming of it being my wife.

The body shifted again, her right leg straddled me, I felt her press down. Soft flesh gave way and I was fully inside, her hand went around behind and cradled me again. My testicles were snugged up tightly now, and then she began long gentle strokes.

This was amazing, the most realistic wet dream I had ever had. It didn't take long, I felt myself begin to blast off, her body stiffened and jammed even more firmly against me.

"Oh, God!" She uttered, and that brought me wide awake.

"Brenda?" I asked.

"Shhhh." She whispered.

"What? Brenda? What are you doing?" I asked, trying to pull back but I could not, she had my body trapped. I felt myself go soft and slip out of her.

"Oh, no. Sharon will never understand, she is going to hate me!" I managed.

"Sharon is in the bedroom with Doug."

"What?" I sat bolt upright.

"Danny, Doug has been fucking Sharon ever since you got shipped out overseas."

"No, she hasn't."

"Oh yes she has. Come on, want to see?" Brenda got up, I could barely see her, but I knew she was stark naked. I got up and followed her. In the bedroom, they had a night light, and there was Doug, snoring away, my Sharon cuddled with up tight with him.

Brenda grabbed my arm as I started to step into the room.

"Don't, Danny. It won't do any good. Sharon has been busy, I mean, just about everybody we know she has slept with."

"I don't get it."

"Come on. You guys can talk tomorrow." She took my hand and pulled, I meekly went with her. Back to the beanbag, back to sleep after some serious tossing and turning. Brenda slipped on some night clothes, lay down in the other beanbag chair and went to sleep.

+++

I was waiting in the living room, fully dressed when Sharon came out the next morning. She looked at me, stretched, then went to get some Coffee like nothing was wrong.

"So, how long has this been going on?" I asked. I had looked around, there was no sign of Brenda or Doug either, it was just the two of us in their living room.

"Hey, you did it too." She retorted.

"I didn't plan it!"

"Neither did I." She appeared defiant. There was no point in discussing things further, I walked out to the car, Sharon got in and we went home

I spent the next few days asking around, when I got to a full half dozen guys that I knew for sure she had bedded, I was done. I filed for a no fault divorce, Sharon acted like it didn't even bother her all that much.

+++

It was almost six months later, I was walking up the street in the small town where I then lived, a shop door opened and there stood Brenda.

"Danny!" I was suddenly smothered with hugs. I had to admit, she did look good. We talked, then we went for lunch. We had quite a discussion about everything that had happened.

Then she dropped the bombshell on me.

"Do you remember that night, we were in the park, and I let you.. you know, pet and stuff?"

"There is no way I could ever forget that." I told her.

"Why did you stop? I didn't want you to stop." She smiled at me.

"You were resisting."

"I know, but I was a young girl, that is what I was supposed to do." She tipped her head back and laughed. I laughed with her. She stopped and looked me right in the eyes.

"Want to try again?" She asked.

"Uh huh." I answered.

I was headed for my apartment, she was as close to me as she could get and still keep the center seat belt on.

"Turn down into the park." She whispered.

"It's broad daylight." I said.

"I don't care." She giggled.

+++

Making love in a car is not all that easy, even a 1968 Buick which is what I drove at the time. But we did, doing our best to stay low since the park was not exactly deserted.

It wasn't dark this time, either, and I was not dreaming. We did manage to get that done without creating too much of a public fuss, although two young guys carrying fishing poles got a nice look at a very pretty set of titties.

Then we went to my apartment where we did it again, and then again until there was no more left.

Later, we snuggled up on the bed, both of us naked.

"Sometimes I wish you had just gone ahead and done it in the park that night. You would have been my first, I bet we would still be together." She told me.

"We could be together now, I guess."

"No."

"No? What do you mean, no?" I asked.

"I didn't tell you, and I need to. I am getting married next week."

"What? But then, why are we even here?"

"For years, I have had this fantasy, wishing we had gone all the way back then. Now, we have done that, and I can go on with the rest of my life."

I doubt that this will make any sense, but I sort of understood.

It was time to move on with the rest of my life.

magmaman
magmaman
2,689 Followers