Dreaming Of Daddy

Story Info
Sara waits for Daddy but falls asleep.
794 words
4.02
120.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to stay awake last night Daddy. I really did. But you and Mommy stayed out so late that I got my shower and laid down to wait.

I slid between my sheets naked and still damp, my hair wet.

As I laid there thinking of all the things you promised to do to me as soon as Mommy went to sleep, I couldn't help myself. I had to start rubbing my pussy. I know I promised you I wouldn't, but Daddy I wanted you so bad and I had to touch myself.

I thought about the first time you fucked me. You had been away on business and missed my 18th birthday. You felt so bad. The night you got home was the same day Mom had left to so take care of her sister.

I was in the kitchen fixing a snack to eat while watching a movie and you came in and threw your arms around me from behind and said "Happy 'Belated' Birthday baby girl."

I was so mad at you that I didn't turn around. I just mumbled "Thank you" and kept fixing my snack.

"Please don't be mad at Daddy baby" you said. "You know I wanted to be here for you. You've always been Daddy's special girl."

"I know Daddy" I sighed. "It's okay".

You turned me around and said "I didn't have time to get you the gift I wanted. You deserve something wonderful and I wanted it to be perfect."

"Yeah Daddy, okay. No big deal" I said and turned away from you again.

"Baby, don't be mad. Daddy didn't 'buy' you a present but I do have the best gift ever for you." And saying that you closed one hand over my right titty and the your other hand slid down to my pussy.

I couldn't move! I had always wanted you to touch me this way, but now that you were I didn't know what to do. But you knew exactly what to do. You slid my pj bottoms down and ever working me with your fingers you drove your cock into me and fucked me from behind while I was bent over the counter.

I remember you felt so bad. How were you to know that at 18 I was still a virgin and had been saving myself hoping that Daddy would be the one to take my cherry.

And you were right. It was the best birthday present ever!

So Daddy, while I was laying here waiting for you and Mommy I fell asleep with my fingers in my pussy thinking about you.

I had a dream that you snuck into my room and found me that way. You took my hand and moved my fingers in and out fucking me with my own fingers. Then you took them out and sucked and licked and ate my pussy. I was still sleeping but moaning your name. Your tongue was buried in my pussy your fingers fucking my ass and I kept pushing myself onto you helping you fuck me.

You pulled your fingers out of my ass and your tongue out of my pussy and threw my legs over your shoulders and rammed your hard cock into my pussy and fucked me so hard. You had me bent in half while fucking my pussy and sucking my titty and I woke up screaming your name.

You pulled out and threw me over onto my stomach and shoved your hard cock up my ass and pounded me. You reached out to my night stand and took the candle I keep there and shoved it into my pussy and fucked me in both ends while I screamed your name over and over and over again. I started shaking and screaming and crying and came so hard I passed out. You still fucked and pounded into me with no mercy. Cock slamming my ass and candle raping my pussy. Harder and harder, faster and faster you fucked and fucked until you came so hard your cum filled my ass and leaked out around your still fucking cock.

You finally pulled out and kissed me on my sweat dampened back and said "Good slut. Daddy loves him baby girl." Then you left my room leaving me still passed out lying on sheets wet with your cum and mine, the candle still jammed into my pussy. The room smelling like hot sex.

When I woke up from my dream my pussy was sore and when I reached down my candle was in it. At some point during the night I must have shoved it in my pussy. It must have been during the dream. What a way to wake up.

I love you daddy