Dreaming of Daddy

Story Info
Babygirl takes a nap!
924 words
4.5
20.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erunama
Erunama
27 Followers

I was tired. Stressed. I had been working extra hours due to being understaffed. All I wanted was to snuggle with Daddy but he was still at work. I wanted to text him but I had been bothering him all day and figured I should give him some space. I hated feeling so needy and emotional even though he never seemed to mind.

I laid down in our bed after a quick shower, not even bothering to put any clothes on. My stuffies were there to comfort me and I took full advantage of them! I gathered Frank and Barney and the two nameless ones all around me and instantly felt comforted as I sunk into the mattress and sighed happily. The only thing that would've made this better was Daddy cuddling with me!

I loved napping with Daddy. He'd hold me and touch me and make me a very happy girl. His fingers would slide down between my thighs, his lips on my neck as he spooned me from behind, and it didn't take long for me to become a wet little mess for him.

But now, thinking about those things was making me tingle down below and I found myself touching my pussy as it slowly became wetter and wetter. I sat up on my knees with the top half of my body against the bed, cuddling my stuffies as I fingerfucked myself and moaned for the Daddy who wasn't there. I thought about him coming up behind me and spreading my legs, pushing his cock into me and taking his frustrations out on my cunt after a long day at work.

As I moved my head to adjust myself, I noticed him standing there in the doorway. My eyes widened and I sat up, blushing, while I covered myself with the blankie as if I had done something wrong. "Daddy!"

"Are you having some fun, babygirl?" He asked with a smirk.

I blushed even harder and covered my face with the blankie. "Daddy why didn't you say anything?"

He chuckled, and I could tell it was because of my shyness. "I like watching you, little one. Were you going to cum for Daddy?"

"Maybe..."

He walked over to me and crawled onto the bed so that he was hovering over me, pulling down the blanket and drawing me into a deep kiss that made me whimper with need. As quickly as it began, he pulled away and stroked my cheek with his thumb,

"Why would you hide yourself from me, hm?"

I hesitated to answer, opening my mouth to speak even though no words came out. He pushed me back as he situated himself between my legs and kissed my neck, thrusting himself against me so that I could feel the bulge in his pants.

"Daddy... mmm, I'm sorry Daddy. You know how shy I am."

"I know, sweetie." He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back, kissing me again as he slipped his fingers between my legs and buried them in my needy little cunt. I moaned into his mouth, my legs tightening around him. He pulled back from the kiss once more and replaced his lips with his fingers, making me taste my own juices. I sucked them hungrily, moaning as my pussy ached for more. I looked into his eyes and placed my hand on the bulge in his pants, stroking it softly. "Daddy please..."

"Does my little princess want more?"

"Yes, please!"

He wasted no time in removing his belt and pulling down his pants, his cock springing forth. He caressed my belly, squeezing my fat and holding onto my breasts as he rubbed his cock against my slit, covering it in my juices.

"You need it don't you, princess?"

I nodded and whimpered, my eyes glazed over with need. "Yes, Daddy, I need you. Please fuck me!"

I gasped as he planted himself deep inside me, moaned as he began thrusting in and out of me with his mouth around my sensitive nipple.

"Oh god, Daddy..." My legs began to tremble as I breathed hard and wrapped my legs around him.

"Cum for me babygirl, cum for Daddy!" He pumped into me faster and faster until my stomach muscles tensed and I exploded, my pussy contracting around him.

"Don't stop Daddy, please!"

He fucked me even harder, my eyes rolling into the back of my head as I gripped the sheets and yelled out in pleasure. He groaned and growled, taking what was his. These were the moments I loved the most. Raw. Primal. Daddy claiming his babygirl.

"You feel so fucking good princess, Daddy can't hold back any longer!"

He pounded into me as his cock began to throb, my curves rippling and his hands tightening around my breasts. Soon I could feel him unloading inside me, filling his little girl with cum.

"Ohh, babygirl..."

"Mmm, Daddy..."

"Babygirl?"

"It's time to wake up, sweetie..."

My eyes fluttered open and there was Daddy looking at me, smiling as he stroked my hair. "Daddy?"

"Hello, beautiful girl. You must have fell asleep while waiting for me to get home."

I smiled and sighed happily as he stroked my cheek and kissed my forehead.

"Daddy had a long day and he needs you, princess." His fingers trailed down my side and he caressed my belly, then my thighs, then gave my butt a gentle smack before sliding his fingers between my legs.

"My, my.. you're a very wet girl... what were you dreaming about?"

Erunama
Erunama
27 Followers