Dreaming of Daddy's Baby

Story Info
She could not believe this was a dream... or was it?
1.8k words
4.38
606.2k
435
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+!

© Lady Leannan 2011

~~~~~~~~~~

I felt funny, almost as if I had been drugged. My body felt funny too as if someone was touching me I looked down and immediately noticed two things. First I was naked and second my father was on my bed between my legs. This has to be a dream... that is the only way this could be happening.

"Daddy," I asked, "what are you doing?"

"You have magnificent breasts," Daddy whispered against my tits. "They're so firm and ripe, and they're going to be so big and juicy when they're leaking milk and your stomach is full with my child. Tell me you want that as much as I do, Slut. Say it!"

Well if this is a dream I don't want it to end, and if this was not a dream I could die a happy camper. You see, I have had a Daddy fetish for as long as I have been masturbating, but I never acted on it because I thought it would freak out my dad, of course, it did not hurt my fetish any that my father was HOT to boot, he looked like an older Jonny Depp. However, the other thing in that one sentence that caused my body to shiver with anticipation was the fact that he mentioned me being pregnant. Pregnancy was my other fetish, not being pregnant myself but in general.

"Yes," I whisper.

"Yes what?" he asked with a stern look on his face.

"Yes Daddy, I want my tits to fill with milk for you, and I want you to drink from my breasts."

"Soon Slut, I will very soon. But first we have to get you pregnant. Do you want to be my pregnant little slut? You know, once you have this baby I will come back and get you pregnant again and again, over and over you will spend the rest of your fertile life pregnant with my children. Do you want me to do that?"

"Yes, yes, oh God yes!" I said. I was too into what he was saying. And I just needed to cum. "I want to have your babies, Daddy. Knock me up; turn me into your baby factory. Give me babies with your seed." Were those words really coming from me? Wow, this HAD to be a dream.

"Oh, you are a very bad girl. You are nothing but a slut, wanting your Daddy to make you pregnant! You are a dirty, filthy, nasty little girl. But, who am I to deny a slut such as yourself. I guess I will just have to give you my babies. Is this what you are wanting?" He placed the head of his huge 12 inch cock at my entrance, smearing my juices with it.

"Yes! Oh God, I need it; I need to cum so bad. Put it in me! Put it in me, please."

"Should I get a condom?"

"No, no, Daddy. I want you in me and nothing between us; I want you to give me a baby." I meant it, and I couldn't stop myself from saying it.

"If you insist," I felt Daddy's cock enter me, slowly stretched my pussy more than anyone ever had before. I orgasmed just from his head entering me. "God you are so tight, Slut. So tight and wet! You feel so wonderful on my cock. It's going to feel so wonderful inside of you when you are pregnant. I don't think I could stop fucking you now that I know how good you feel."

Daddy sank himself further into me, and it felt like I was being split in two. I had never been so full. I cringed a bit in pain, but Daddy began stroking my clit with his thumb and soon it did not hurt anymore. He was in about halfway when he pulled out. I moaned, missing the fullness of him. Another orgasm was building quickly, and just as I came again, Daddy shoved himself completely inside of me.

"Ahh!" I cried feeling both pleasure and pain.

"There, there, Slut," he said holding himself inside me. "We've got to give your tiny little pussy time to get used to my big fat cock." He bent down and kissed my neck, the feel of his soft lips making me tremble. My whole body was electrified. Every part of me seemed to be wired to my pussy, and wherever Daddy's roaming hands touched gave me a sexual thrill—my thighs, my ribs, my stomach, my breasts.

Before I knew it I was moaning in pleasure and Daddy was pounding in and out of my pussy. He wrapped my legs around him and pushed in further. I cried out as he hit my cervix repeatedly, but I loved the feeling of his balls slapping my ass.

"I think that you can't get enough of this, Slut," he whispered in my ear. "You're pussy is so wet and you are so willing for my cock. Your nipples are so hard and raw, just like they'll be when you've got my babies in you, only they will be bigger. I can't wait till they are full of milk, because when they are I fully intend to suck on them."

He was right about me. I didn't know if I had been drugged or if I was dreaming, but this was the best fuck I'd ever had. Suddenly Daddy pulled got off of me and pulled me up with him. He traded places with me and set up against the headboard of the bed. He grabbed me, put his hands on my hips, and forced me down on his cock. With his hands on my hips he forced me to ride his cock, and I was loving every minute of it. I was bouncing up and down on my father's cock! This had to be the best dream ever!! He grabbed my breasts and pinched and twisted the nipples as he pounded into me. I supported myself on his shoulders as he plunged deeper and deeper into me. All of a sudden he thrust in one last time. He was so deep I cried out in shock, still a bit surprised that I felt pain in a dream. He held himself there, and I was so close to coming that it was not even funny.

"Oh yeah, Slut, the head of my cock is pushed up against your cervix. Right now part of me is touching where our children will grow inside you. Do you want me to finish the job and blow my load into your fertile pussy?"

"Yes!" I gasped. "I need to cum so bad Daddy, please fuck me." Daddy leaned forward and finally kissed me for the first time as a lover, he captured my bottom lip in his teeth. He squeezed my nipples even harder and thrust further in me.

"Do you want me to cum inside you, Slut? Do you want me to coat your womb with my seed?" he was taunting me and I knew it, but I could not have stopped what I was feeling if the world suddenly ended.

"Yes! Oh, yes, I want it. I want your baby in me. I want to be pregnant for you. I want to be your pregnant slut forever; I want you to breed me right here and now! Ohh, please, Daddy, please put a baby in me so that my breasts will fill up with milk just for you. Please, I need it now! Breed me you bastard!!" I was getting desperate.

With that Daddy's hands left my nipples, which had turned red. His left arm went to my hip while he slid his right hand to my clit again and began to rub it in earnest. I could feel my pussy contracting, and my body trembling in readiness of my orgasm.

"You're close now, aren't you? Your womb wants my baby just as much as you do, and your pussy is about to make it happen. Start milking my cock, Slut, oh, I'm so close. Cum for me and pull my seed from me. Take the final step to becoming my pregnant cum dumpster."

When he said that he sent me over the edge flying off into the abyss. My hips bucked and my pussy walls constricted around Daddy's magnificent tool. Daddy's right hand was still rubbing my clit, making me cum harder and faster. Daddy's penis seemed to get even bigger inside me; I could feel him widening my cervix even further. He became very stiff underneath me, and I felt his cock gush and discharge deep inside my fiery depths. The force and the torrent of his warm cum gave me yet another orgasm, causing the sperm to go further into my womb.

His orgasm continued to spurt into me for a long time, I was so full that it looked like I was 3 months pregnant, but it was all cum from Daddy's glorious cock! His cock was plugging my cervix to keep all of his cum inside my womb. I collapsed on top of him and we stayed like that for I don't know how long, both panting, covered in a thin sheen of sweat, with Daddy occasionally stroking my clit, which of course gave me another orgasm. Thank God this was a dream, I thought, because I would be so disappointed in real life. I would be disappointed because I had been on birth control since I was 16, this would never happen when I was awake, and after this dream I realized I really did want to have Daddy's baby.

After a while, Daddy eased us down the bed so that we could lie down. A wave of exhaustion came over me and I fell asleep in his arms, but not before I heard him whisper something that would have had me jumping up if I were not so worn out.

"I am so glad you talk in your sleep, or I would have missed this completely. I think I am going to keep you from now on, and you will be my little sex slave. I will see you when you wake up, Slut."

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone. This was my first post so let me know what you think. If enough people like it I may do a sequel... I am not sure yet if it really is a dream, or if she is going to wake up and find that it really happened... The story came to me as a dream (I know it is not real for me seeing as how my dad passed away) but I had fun writing it too. I don't care if you vote, but please comment. Tell me what you prefer "Real or Dream" the one with the higher preference will be the answer in the next story.

TTFN LL!!