Dreaming of You

Story Info
What Alex wants to do with her man.
756 words
3
15.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex is dreaming about her and Darius and what she wants to do to him. She wants to seduce him, tease him, and make sweet love to him. Darius comes home to find that Alex has made dinner for the two of them. Candles are lit and music is playing, his favorite group, Jodeci. She tells him to make himself comfortable that she would bring his dinner to him. The two enjoy their meal, making small talk about their day.

Alex draws him a bath and tells him to get in and relax. Darius has often wondered why he is so deserving of this woman. How she came into his life and why she stayed with him. Darius is a wonderful, caring man, who would give the earth and stars to the woman that he loves. He gets out of the bath and goes into the bedroom to find that Alex has lit candles and has a few goodies for dessert. He feels her hands come around him and hold him tight.

She gives a small kiss on his back. He turns around and kisses her on the lips, oh so passionately. Now mind you, he is wrapped in a towel from just getting out of the bath. Alex loves the feel of his skin when she leans against it. Alex takes him by the hand and leads him to the bed. She tells him that he should get comfortable that she has a surprise install for him. As he goes to climb into bed, she pulls the towel away, showing his absolutely gorgeous black body. She gives out a sound of approval; she likes what she sees.

Alex tells him to lie in the middle of the bed against the pillows. She grabs a bandana and a small bottle of chocolate sauce and climbs on the bed. Alex straddles him, sitting facing him. She takes the bandana and blindfolds him. Darius is a little uncertain of what the love of his life has in store for him. But he trusts her and loves her with all his heart. Alex takes the bottle and places a drop of sauce on his lips, telling him not to lick it off.

She proceeds to place small dots of the sweet sauce all over his body. Some a bit more suggestive than others. When she feels like there is enough, Alex begins to connect those dots with her tongue. She kisses his lips, parting them slightly with her tongue. She licks her way around his face then his ears. Alex knows how he likes his ears played with, so she sucks on each earlobe and gives a little nibble. He lets out a little moan. She works her way down his neck to his chest.

She flicks her tongue over his nipples, teasing him oh so gently. She kisses them, nibbling on them, too. She sucks on his nipples, licks them, sucks on them because she knows that he absolutely loves to have his nipples played with, even more than his ears. Alex continues to connect the dots with her tongue all over his set of six-pack abs. She goes down one leg, flicking her tongue over each and every dot of chocolate. She lets her hair brush up against his semi-hard cock. Alex goes to the other leg and continues to work her way up to her favorite play thing.

She takes the bottle and lets a couple of drops trickle down his shaft. She flicks her tongue over his cockhead, tasting the sauce and precum. Alex licks his shaft, nibbling here and there. Kissing as she goes along. She takes the head in her mouth and gives it a little suck. She takes in a little more with every suck. She takes her hand and starts a slow twisting motion at the base of his ever growing member.

Alex can tell that the poor boy is in heaven by the sounds that are coming from him. She flicks her tongue under the ridge of his cockhead and gives a hard suck on the top. She continues to suck on his shaft, going deeper and faster and harder with every stroke. She begins to feel him start to jerk a little but she continues to bring pleasure to her lover. Just as he starts to shoot his load in her mouth, she feels someone shaking her.

She opens her eyes to see him, Darius, the love of her life telling her that it is time for dinner.