Dreaming Turns To Reality Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick reached over to me and started kissing me deeply. Looking in my eyes he said with a smile on his face "I knew you would enjoy this, you are going to enjoy the rest of the night. That was just an appetizer."

Sarina sat up and we all started kissing each other. We were three bodies entangled in each others arms.

We all agreed that we needed to shower and have a couple of drinks before we started again. Each one of us taking turns in the shower. While the other two laid on the bed drinking a beer watching a X-rated movie. It was turning me on watching other people fuck on TV. I was wet again after my shower.

Sarina was the last to shower. Nick's dick was semi hard, and I was wet from the movie that was playing. He rolled over to me and we started to make out furiously. I was grinding my pussy on his leg and stroking his cock as we sucked on each others tongues and necks. He was rolling my nipples in-between his fingers. He pulled me on top of him as I guided his cock to the entrance of my pussy. Slowly I slid down on his huge cock. It filled me up the whole way. I started to grind my pelvic bone to his. Slowly I slid up and down on his dick. He was bucking his ass upwards shoving his cock fully in my pussy.

I heard the shower turn off and Sarina coming out of the bathroom. She walked over and sat next to me. Grabbing my face we started kissing, while I was fucking her husbands cock. She flipped her leg over Nick's head and straddled his face the whole time we were still kissing and embracing each other. She grinding her pussy on his face and me grinding my cunt on his cock.

It felt wonderful. I could tell Nick was about to cum his hips were bucking upwards faster and faster. No one was saying anything just moaning. I came first, I kept riding Nick's cock till he came then Sarina screamed out she was cumming and rolled off of Nick's face and collapsed on the bed. We all just laid there for about five minutes without saying a word.

Sarina rolled over and got between Nicks legs grabbing his limp cock in her hand. "I want you hard again honey, I want the both of us to fuck Lisa. I think she will enjoy that" Sarina said looking over at me. I did not know exactly what she meant by that. But I figured it had something to do with the dildo that was still on the table with the straps on it.

Nick told me to turn around so that my head was at the bottom of the bed next to his legs. He started to rub my pussy while Sarina was sucking his cock. I watched through the mirror as Nick fingered my cunt and Sarina sucked on his cock. My pussy was still wet with mine and Nick's orgasm from before, his fingers worked in and out, sliding a finger down to my ass he slowly inserted it in with a twisting movement. My hips started moving to meet the thrusts of his fingers. I could see what the effect of Sarina's mouth was doing on his cock, he was hard again.

Sarina got off of the bed and walked over to the table, grabbing the dildo with the straps, she put it on. I have never seen one of those before. It looked like she was wearing a pair of underwear with a cock extruding from it. The cock was fairly large, made of flexible rubber. Sarina gave us orders on how we would be positioned, while she took a tube of jelly and smeared it all over the cock between her legs.

She laid down on the bed and motioned for me to come over and straddled the cock. I climbed on top of the bed while she held on to the dildo and positioned it between my pussy lips. Slowly I slid down on top of it. It felt strange to have a cock sliding in and out of my pussy and looking down to see a woman's face.

"That's it baby, ride it. Does it feel good?" Sarina asked

"Yes, oh yes." I said as I bent down and started kissing her.

Nick was by the table with the tube of jelly in his hand lubbing his cock up. He had a big smile on his face as he watched his wife fucking me with the strap on dildo. I could feel his hand on my ass rubbing it. He placed his finger to the entrance and I stopped riding Sarina. I knew this was going to hurt. I had not had anything but a finger up there in weeks. I braced my self. Nick told me to relax my ass muscles, that it would not hurt as much. I tried, but I just couldn't seem to relax them enough.

"That's it honey shove your fat cock up her ass. She has such a tight ass, I want to see how much she likes having your big hard cock up her tight little ass" Sarina said with a devilish grin on her face.

I felt the head of his cock at the entrance of my ass, Nick had a hold of my hips. I thought he would go slowly in, to give me time to get used to the massive member. I was wrong. I felt him grab me by the back of the hair pulling my head back and arching my body. Then he was in with just one thrust.

I screamed out in pain, tears started rolling down my cheeks. "Nooooooo, take it out please it hurts, please stop."

"Oh Nicky that's it give it to her, fuck that ass. Fuck it hard. Yea honey fuck it. She is loving it, give it to her hard fuck that tight sweet little ass of hers, show her who is in control here." Sarina kept saying over and over.

I couldn't believe she was saying all of that, how could she not see that I was in pain. Nick was slamming his cock in and out of my ass, the whole time with one hand on my hip and the other pulling my hair so that my head was looking up towards the mirror. I could see him fucking my ass. I could see the look on Saran's face as she watched me in the mirror getting fucked hard in the ass, she was getting off on it.

"Fuck my wife's cock bitch, start fucking it. I'm not even near cumming. You better start enjoying it bitch. How does it feel having two cocks in you, fucking you? You love it don't you. Tell me you love it?" Nick ordered me.

"Yes, yes, I love it. Fuck me, fuck me harder. I want to feel your whole cock up my ass and my pussy. Ohhh it feels so fucking good." I couldn't believe those words were coming out of my mouth. But I was loving it. The feel of two large cocks up my tight holes was driving me crazy. The pain in my ass had subsided. And I started to enjoy it. I was pushing my self down on the cock that was in my pussy and back on the one in my ass. We got into a smooth motion. I could feel myself wanting to get off. But I wanted it to last. I felt like this would be the last time I would ever experience anything like this, but I would find out later that it would not be the last time. There were going to many times.

Nick let go of my hair so that Sarina and I could make out while I got fucked. Nick's legs were up over my hips fucking my ass hard, while he had a nipple in both of his hands rolling them in-between his fingers, pulling them.

I started to shake. I started moving up and down faster.

"Faster Nick faster, fuck me harder. I'mmmm going to cummmm, yea that's it faster oh oh I'mmmm cummmming I'mmmmmm cumming." I yelled. I knew that they probably could hear me at least two doors down. Nick was slamming in and out of my ass at a faster speed. I knew he was going to loose it.

"Uggg uhhhh yea, fuck fuck" was all Nick could say as he spayed his cum up my ass.

We all rolled off of each other and collapsed on top of the bed. Sarina suggested that we order something to eat. She would call and have them delivered it.

After I recovered from my last orgasm I went into the bathroom and showered. When I was done I laid down on the bed and fell asleep. I heard the shower turn on and Nick get in before I feel fast asleep. I could have only been sleeping for about a half hour when Sarina woke me up and said the pizza was there. We all ate a couple of slices and relaxed on the bed watching the X-rated channel. It was about 10 p.m. I was still a little tired, but I could tell that Nick and Sarina were starting to get warmed up again from watching the movie.

Nick was in the middle of Sarina and I. He rolled over to Sarina and they started making out. I could see in the mirror that he was fingering her pussy and she was rubbing his semi-hard cock. After about 10 minutes of this Sarina rolled on top of Nick and positioned herself down his cock. She started riding him slowly. His hands were on her tits, pulling her nipples. They stood erect.

"Lisa" Nick said "Suck her tits, while I fuck her." I got in a seated position next to them and took one of her nipples in my mouth, I rolled her nipple around in-between my teeth and flicked it with my tongue. Sarina started to moan lightly. She pulled me up to her mouth and we shared a warm kiss. Then she pushed me back some and got off of Nicks cock and turned around so that her ass was facing him.

"I want your cock up my ass Nicky, Lisa grab that big dildo on the table and get in-between my legs and shove it in my pussy please" Sarina asked.

I walked over to the table and grabbed the biggest dildo there. She was lowering herself down on his cock. Nick grabbed a hold of her hips and forced his cock up her ass with one stroke. She let out a little scream, but started to ride his cock. I got in-between her legs and placed the head of the dildo in her pussy.

"Shove it in, Shove it all the way in" Sarina ordered me.

I shoved it all the way up her pussy. Pulling it in and out, as she rode up and down on his cock.

"Lick my clit Lisa, lick me. I want to feel you fucking my clit with your tongue." Sarina ordered

I placed my tongue over her clit and flicked it back and forth. The whole time I was pulling the dildo in and out of her cunt. I nibbled lightly and sucked on the little clitoris that was hard and protruding out. Sarina was moaning loudly fucking Nicks cock faster. It was a little hard for me to keep up with her, but I managed. I knew Nick and Sarina were watching in the mirror. She was half laying back on him. They would have had a perfect view of what was happening.

Nick yelled at me to shove a finger up his ass. With my free hand I took my middle finger and shoved it up his ass hard. He bucked upwards in Sarina's ass.

"Yea that's it fuck us, fuck us both. Make us cum." Nick said grunting, as he was shoving his hard dick up Sarina's ass.

I shoved the dildo the whole way up Sarina's cunt and started to lick down her pussy to Nicks balls. Still shoving my finger in and out of his ass. Taking turns with Sarina's clit and Nick's balls my tongue felt like it was going to fall off. But I wanted to give them as much pleasure as they had given me. Back and forth I swiped my tongue over her clit and his balls. The were both moaning louder and louder.

"Yea, here it cums Sarina, I'm gonna cum up your ass. Aaaaaahhhhh, yea ohhhh, mmmmm." Nick said in a grunting growling voice.

I could see the semen running out of Sarina's ass as I pushed the dildo in and out of her cunt. She was close. Her breathing was coming in short gasps. Nick kept pumping into her, his cock was a little limp, but it stayed in her ass.

"I'mmmm cummmmmmm, Don't stop, Oh my God don't stop, yes mmmmmmm, fuck fuck yea." Sarina yelled out.

Sarina quickly rolled off of Nick, with his dick and the dildo plopping out of her. She collapsed on the bed and couldn't speak for a few minutes. I slid up to Nick and laid my head on his shoulder. He had his arm wrapped around me and Sarina did the same.

We all fell asleep for a few hours. It must have been around 2 a.m. when I felt someone between my legs. I looked up and Sarina was licking my pussy. She looked up at me and said there was no reason to wake Nick up.

She rolled around and we were in a 69 position. She lowered her pussy down to my lips and I started licking her pussy. This went on for about 20 minutes till we both had an orgasm. When we looked up Nick was awake watching us.

He was smiling "Know I have two sluts to do with what I want".

We all kissed each other and fell back to sleep the same way we were before.

When morning came Sarina said she was hungry. We ended the day with Sarina shoving a strawberry in my pussy eating it out. While Nick fucked her from behind.

We made plans to come back to the motel in two weeks. But in the meantime Nick told me he still wanted me to meet him on the days that he had told me. He wanted me to himself those days.

Sarina and I became good friends. My boyfriend never suspects anything when she calls and asks me to come over to visit her. We have our time alone also. I like it best when the three of us get together. They have also said that they would like to add a fourth. A male. Nick said fucking two women all night is two big of a job for one man. Seeing how we keep him up all night and want him hard the whole time. He wants someone else there to fuck us while he is recovering. But says no one else is allowed to fuck my ass. He wants it nice and tight for those times. He only fucks my ass about every two weeks. He told me he wants it to tighten up for a couple of weeks so that he can feel it really tight. I started to do those exercises. I'll show him how tight it can get.

I will write again after we find a fourth. I'm sure I will be cumming all the time.

12